[Drama 2020] Unbelievable Inheritance, 기막힌 유산

0ly40

1 hour ago, celebrianna said:

I still marvel at the audacity of desperate lawyer girl. I don’t understand why Sul Ak feels he has to put up with her invasion of his privacy. I don’t know why he feels he owes her his forbearance because he has made himself pretty clear twice now. In any case I foresee that she’ll eventually make him miserable if he keeps on tolerating her forwardness. 

@celebrianna, Hi; really cannot believe the lawyer girl, she has the nerve to touched/checked SA phone and ask him all the questions she has no right to know:crazy: or SA need to answer.

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah. Gyo Ok knows she likes him but shrugs it off as silly or impossible. 

I have seen very very few dramas where the ML straight tells the Clingy Ex or persistent Female to leave him alone and esp. leave his True love alone or their will be consequences.  Anyway sure we will have 50 more episodes of Lawyer heifer machinations. Yay.

Right this is ridiculous SA needs to tell her straight we can't be friends any more cause you don't respect my boundaries and the way things are going I'm actually starting to not even like you as a human being. So please don't contact unless it's pertaining to work. As a matter of fact how about you stop working here and go back to you company........humph.

They need to find something for that sister to do she's a ticking time bomb. Its not gonna stop until GO herself personal tells her a few home truths that she's nothing but a low down dirty leech. Even her kid dis more work than her. They also don't need to show her too much....her face.alone annoys me for some reason.

Aww their smiles are so cute. GO can't even fathom someone like SA liking her. I can't wait to see her reaction when the penny drops that he actually does.

17 minutes ago, tas82 said:

They need to find something for that sister to do she's a ticking time bomb. Its not gonna stop until GO herself personal tells her a few home truths that she's nothing but a low down dirty leech. Even her kid dis more work than her. They also don't need to show her too much....her face.alone annoys me for some reason.

Aww their smiles are so cute. GO can't even fathom someone like SA liking her. I can't wait to see her reaction when the penny drops that he actually does.

I wish Gye Ok would be tough with the sister but she seems to be bound by the hierarchy of respect in SK society. There’s no way the writer will actually allow GO to get tough with the lazy leech of stepsister. 

I have a feeling we’ll have to wait for a long time before Gye Ok actually realizes that SA likes her. The lawyer girl told her so before but I guess Gye Ok thought it wasn’t true. Let’s buckle down for the long wait.

Dang, that stalking lawyer richard simmons!!! She had no right to look at SA's phone nor go through his photos!!! Who is she to him? She's not his wife nor his girlfriend! I hope SA lays into her big time for invasion of privacy. She needs to wake up and smell the burnt coffee cause dude's not interested in you at all!!! He's made his intention known! Plus, who are you to question why he has a photo of his dad & GO on their honeymoon! It's none of your business!!! You are not his family!!! SA, please don't disappoint me and put her in her place!!! 

I'm liking that SA knows and will help his dad in making his brothers "grow up" and respect him and not the money they'll be getting from him. I also hope GO will help knock some sense of responsibility into SA's younger brother is currently a lazy bum!

But the most worthless character really goes to GO's stepsister! Of all the characters in daily dramas, she really is worthless and useless. 

9 hours ago, dulceres said:

@celebrianna, Hi; really cannot believe the lawyer girl, she has the nerve to touched/checked SA phone and ask him all the questions she has no right to know:crazy: or SA need to answer.

@dulceres I was so disgusted by her. She even had the audacity to act like she did nothing wrong. She has no manners. Why do kdrama portray rich girls with no manners?? 
@zoksShe got him to smile. That is truly something. Lol 

Guys Finally GO has finally admitted her life is too hard. Being with Mr Boo is a nice vacation for her. It is kinda sad but hat she rather pretend to be married than to go back home.  She needs a break so badly. Her family is driving her bonkers.

My observation of So Young has made me realize she pushed her husband to run away from her because she is to demanding. He couldn’t take it anymore. 

Preview for tomorrow 

@RobinM, I didn’t watch the episode yet but if Ms. Thang wants desperate lawyer girl to be her stepmom I suppose she’ll continue to be an annoyance to viewers like us. I just wish GO would leave her alone. Sometimes it’s better that way.

I think now that youngest son moves back the house, SA is not comfortable GO sleeping at his Dad's bedroom even though he knows that it's an arranged marriage.  Also, it would be interesting that GO's leech stepsister is doing business with Ae Ri re fake bags:crazy:, when is she going to grow and stop sucking GO's blood for money?

Lawyer girl,  she's dead set in pursuing SA which is not interested at her:lol:

@dulceres @RobinM I can’t believe the way Seol Ak is allowing lawyer girl to enter his private business. Both him and Gye Ok were acting as though they were caught by his wife. It’s quite ridiculous to watch Seol Ak act sorry towards desperate lawyer girl. She’s not dating him nor is she married to him. 

@dulceres, Yes, Seol Ak seems to be bothered by Gye Ok having to sleep in the room with his dad. At least the preview seems to suggest this. :lol: I hope he endures a sleepless night. 

@RobinM, you’re right. This time Gye Ok didn’t interfere with Ga On. I hope it stays that way. She has enough on her hands dealing with the five other adults in the family and certainly doesn’t need to take on Seol Ak’s daughter. I wish both Seol Ak and Ga On good luck with the lawyer girl. He keeps on putting up with her intrusion so I imagine it’s only a matter of time before she makes him miserable. As long as Gye Ok doesn’t have to share in that misery I am fine with it. Gye Ok deserves the best.

Ep 43 w/Eng subs:

Firstly,  BOUNDARIES in Kdrama?  There would so much less drama!  

Everyone is always eavesdropping, reading papers on desks, under stuff, hidden in stuff, and looking thru phones.  

Imagine if all that stopped?  

Secondly, appears OldMan's plan is moving forward.  Whatever it is.  I get that he wants the kids to appreciate what he has done for them, and more importantly, to appreciate HIM.  But that group, it will take all the episodes the writers can write to get them to come around.  

LOVED LOVED LOVED the scenes in Son3's wife's 'cafe.'  It looked huge.  And expensive.  Imagine paying the costs by selling cups of coffee?  All the signage, fixtures, and one girly to make coffee and wipe tables.   At $5 cup, how many cups/day to pay just the rent? 

Son1's wife is out on a date with her ex while Son1 is on a date with his 'first love.'  Awww.  So romantic. 

And so messed-up on so many levels.   

Son4, DeadBeat, is moving back in since he can't be Mr. Sleep-a-round any longer.  

Nephew and BratKid are going to bump into our Heroine and ???

Where?  Oh Where, is the original Butcher-Girl?  The one that our Heroine had open her little restaurant?  

Wicked and those knock-off purses...  Thought she wasn't selling them, but looks like the seller is using her image.  Guess who will go to jail?  Guess who will have to bail her out?  

Now, let's return to Lawyer violating Son3's privacy by checking the notification sounds on his phone.  At work!  And then running into his office and DEmanding an explanation.  It all could have ended right there.  He could have grabbed his phone.  Yelled at her and told her to BACK-OFF.  But noooo.  Too easy.  Now his daughter, BratKid, suddenly remembers her, misses her and wants her dad to get married.  Not that she needs a mother.  This is purely for her dad's sake.  Guaranteeing Lawyer shenanigans for many more episodes to come.

Heroine and OldMan will sleep in the same room.

DeadBeat will have to start working for a living. 

D-in-Law2 will need to get that cafe making $.

Lawyer will need to get-a-clue.  

Oh, and those crappy cold noodles, they will eventually get their recipe fixed too. 

Wait for it. 

Ever since SA has learned about the fake marriage. He has been so much nicer to GO. There has been two moments showing they like each other. He smiles a lot and also thoughtful. 

Lawyer Lady is giving me the creeps and I just can’t quite understand the logic in why SA hasn’t gotten angry with her yet. Why does he feel guilty when his family issues doesn’t involve her. She just keeps visiting the family. Now that we know GA really likes her, she is going to bean obstacle to her father’s happiness. 

SY is so DUMB. She is really selfish and looking to catch GO in a lie. She thinks GO is living the life of a rich woman. 

@watchumlots I agree with you the recipe will be fixed and it will be all thanks to GO. 

I thought it was cute that DI #1 was happy because she has never been happy since the beginning of the drama.  I don’t like the way the writer is writing this storyline. She seems to be the only DI whole was actually responsible. Although she is devious. I don’t like her interactions with the chef. It feels wrong somehow because I still don’t know what is their end game. 

son #1 just annoys me and I don’t think he has ever been nice to his wife. I feel a cheater can’t change at all. I feel if he really wants a chance with his first love. He should just divorce his wife because his cheating will only make it worse for him. 

@watchumlots, your assessments are spot on for all the matters in this drama. I’m sure, like you said, those cold noodles that taste like dirty water will get fixed and hopefully soon. I can’t imagine how they’re able to sell that even if it’s supposedly an acquired taste. 

@UnniSarah, I’m not liking both Min Joo, Baek Doo and their lovers. That chef really intends to get further involved when he supposedly have so much respect for the father? I can’t wait for the father to find out about both affairs. I’m pretty sure there’s nothing both GO and him can do to fix that situation. It will be pretty troublesome though because I can’t imagine the father taking in the first love and her child. I suppose it can happen though after the divorce particularly since the writer introduced this storyline.

Yes, Seol Ak goes to great lengths to accommodate the hurt feeling of lawyer girl. I suppose he will be even more sorry when his daughter gets a hold of lawyer girl and proceed to encourage her efforts with Seol Ak.

@celebrianna Remember the scene when the Chef text DI #1 about her plans. My radar was so loud that it made me think they must have been up to something very bad. I don’t like them either 

Son # 2 and his wife are a cute couple. They match well but they are just to greedy. GO gave Mr Boo an inside scoop on how his company does some good for the people who are desperate as long the interest aren’t too high. Can’t wait to get home to watch today’s episode

9 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

@celebrianna Remember the scene when the Chef text DI #1 about her plans. My radar was so loud that it made me think they must have been up to something very bad. I don’t like them either 

Son # 2 and his wife are a cute couple. They match well but they are just to greedy. GO gave Mr Boo an inside scoop on how his company does some good for the people who are desperate as long the interest aren’t too high. Can’t wait to get home to watch today’s episode

Yes, that text also gave me all sorts of bad vibes. I think Min Joo and him are plotting something probably to do with Mr. Boo’s money. I hope their scheme is discovered before it’s too late. Nefarious and greedy turns me off.

Ae Ri and Geum Gang are indeed greedy too but at least they’re not cheating and they seem relatively harmless in comparison to Min Joo and the chef. 

About GO’s stepsister, I just hope she doesn’t find out about GO. As it is right now, it doesn’t seem like GO has any money. She must have spent all of the $150,000 already. She didn’t spend it on herself because Mr. Boo is the one who bought her clothes and he’s the one giving her room and board. 

Archived