[Drama 2020] Do You Like Brahms?, 브람스를 좋아하세요?

larus

Wowww!!! JK, HH and JY are playing as a trio - Clara, Schumann, and Brahms. We see a poster of it and under “Piano JY”, JY writes SA’s name! Is it as page turner? I’m not sure..

I forgot to mention that during the confession scene, I love how SA mentioned that although SA was inflicted with pain and was hurt, the love received from JY was greater. :wub:

• Like 5
  • Love 8
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, ferily said:

ahh I love DY and SA conversation about the violin.. DY said that the violin is alike with SA, how the bridge broke but the violin managed to get through it, just like SA!

SA also is selling her violin and says that she wants to send the violin off to someone who would love it even more...

DY leaves the room, and SA has a moment with her violin. Ahhh, I’m about to tear up..  She says thank you to her violin and to be well.. I bet it was a difficult decision for SA to give up the violin.

I totally bawled in this scene... 

8 minutes ago, ferily said:

Omgg WHAT THE it’s JULY 2021 already!!!! It looks like JY left Korea but SA and JY are keeping in touch.

Wow so amazing, JY came out with another, is it called album? Or songs? And it’s Brahms!!!

SA is working at Kyunghoo foundation, help managing JY’s schedule.

OMGG IM FREAKING OUT AGAIN BECAUSE HE BUSTED OUT THE RINGS AHHHHHHHH. EVERYTHING IS MOVING SO FAST. He puts the ring on her and also I spotted the umbrella on JY’s luggage hehe... Then SA puts the ring on JY. OMG I CANNOT...

MORE KISS after putting the ring on. 

IT'S OFFICIALLY CHRISTMAS

• Like 4
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 1

Just now, Sky8lue said:

Dropping these and will be back after back-reading!

Well if they ain’t couple goals i dunno who is!

Just now, Jillia said:

Oh gosh! I just hope they don't get back together. But that's their decision right? :lol:

They’re too toxic for each other. They should know that. They aren’t kids. 

speaking about adults, when do we get to see dimple couple jump each other’s bones..—

• Like 12
  • Awesome 1

@minsunie It really was a touching but sad scene.. SA saying her final farewells to her violin.

Also WE GOT SO MANY KISSES IN THIS EPISODEEEE!!!! A passionate one too! I like the confession kiss scene the best :ohboy2:

We ALSO FINALLY got A BACK HUG!! I love how they were in their graduation gowns when that happened haha. JY coming from behind and hugging SA did kinda look like Harry Potter like someone said

• Like 6
  • Love 10
  • Awesome 2

Just now, ferily said:

@minsunie It really was a touching but sad scene.. SA saying her final farewells to her violin.

Also WE GOT SO MANY KISSES IN THIS EPISODEEEE!!!! A passionate one too! I like the confession kiss scene the best :ohboy2:

We ALSO FINALLY got A BACK HUG!! I love how they were in their graduation gowns when that happened haha. JY coming from behind and hugging SA did kinda look like Harry Potter like someone said

ME ME ME I SAID IT

Also wheres @vangsweetie637 unnie? You’re missing so much here !!

• Like 3
  • Love 10
  • Wiggle 1

@Jillia @heartoppaya I feel like the drama kind of implied that the two of them might get back together after time has gone by? The writer deifnitely left it up to the viewers to assume what happens between the two of them. We do see them perform as a trio and are Clara, Schumann and Brahms...so maybe HH and JK will eventually get back together?

• Like 7
  • Insightful 4
  • Wiggle 2

Just now, ferily said:

@Jillia @heartoppaya I feel like the drama kind of implied that the two of them might get back together after time has gone by? The writer deifnitely left it up to the viewers to assume what happens between the two of them. We do see them perform as a trio and are Clara, Schumann and Brahms...so maybe HH and JK will eventually get back together?

That’s the only thing I hate about this episode. Hyeon Ho deserved better. Jung Kyung should rot in hell for all I care.

• Like 6
  • LOL 6

4 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Oh gosh! I just hope they don't get back together. But that's their decision right? :lol:

Me too. Let’s just think of them as friends. I think he’s just being friendly just like he sincerely wished her happiness before leaving for New York after the foundation performance.

• Like 2
  • LOL 10