[Mainland Chinese Drama 2020] The Romance of Tiger and Rose 传闻中的陈芊芊

pad-hari

Hahaha it's so funny in the video when ZLS touches her tummy and her mom asks whose baby is it, next scene we have DYX saying it's his! So creative, brilliant video! And yes the superimposed faces was brilliant as well. :lol:

• LOL 3

Our drama's screenwriter posted a message today for the official (non-VIP) broadcast ending but this part caught my attention, she gave us Banana's birthday (lunar calendar) which seems to fall on June 30th, why would she tell us that? :P

6if3rk7k1of728vt209oofiux.jpg

Here's the link to the full post, I hope our chinese speaking friends can help explain what she means :D

http://weibointl.api.weibo.com/share/155285444.html?weibo_id=4519105254107933

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Ming said:

awww....big hugs xoxoxox....you’ll over it gradually....

thank you thank you...!

:)

hoping i could find replacement ..

so i could return to the *me-before-TROTAR* drama ..

:(

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Is season 2 like at 90% chance of a go. I heard fans are bombarding the writer for a season 2. I would think for the fans to leave her alone season 2 has to happen lol. We are craving for our fruit basket...there's no way they're going to leave us with empty baskets :) I don't care what world they give me. I just want the cast back. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

For season 2 to be good we need all of the crew: director, producer, cast. I think the writer tanked My Girl:sweat_smile: her new drama. Maybe it was the producer that helped her edit the script, maybe it was the execution of the director. I don't know what it is but I don't trust the writer by herself, like, at all lol having seen all of her other dramas, each with its own pretty major problems, I think she needs the magic and synergy of this crew!

• Like 3
  • Love 1

29 minutes ago, insertusernamehere said:

For season 2 to be good we need all of the crew: director, producer, cast. I think the writer tanked My Girl:sweat_smile: her new drama. Maybe it was the producer that helped her edit the script, maybe it was the execution of the director. I don't know what it is but I don't trust the writer by herself, like, at all lol having seen all of her other dramas, each with its own pretty major problems, I think she needs the magic and synergy of this crew!

I think My girl might’ve been written with different assistants. She have a group of assistances that help for T&R. I think the script for My girl is fine. It still have her message in the story. Since the story is being yourself and getting over your past scars and regret. But I think the chemistry between the leads are lacking and the story is unique but there’s too much going on. So I think for season 2 to do well is like what you said. Keeping the exact same crew, writing assistances and producers. Not to mention The casts Adlib a lot lol. Mostly Lusi and Yuxi. 

• Like 6

I tried my girl but I don't feel the chemistry. I watched him in fake princess and still didn't get that wow chemistry as well. I dropped my girl at episode 4. There's something that is not clicking beside the chemistry. True, the writer can't do it alone. If the storyline is good and the editing sucks then it won't be worth much. Whatever the formula they have for TROTAR to be successful they need not mess with it. 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Super_Dede said:

Hello everyone! I miss you guys and hope you’re doing well in the withdraw of TROTAR. I found someone on twitter who translated a well written alternative ending. If anyone want to read it. 

tyvm...

i read it thru...

there is closure ...

yet...

still want them ...

perhaps....another story...

• Like 2
  • LOL 1