[Drama 2020] The Flower of Evil, 악의 꽃

Admin

Source https://www.soompi.com/article/1418540wpp/lee-joon-gi-is-haunted-by-trauma-at-an-unexpected-moment-in-flower-of-evil

Lee Joon Gi Is Haunted By Trauma At An Unexpected Moment In “Flower Of Evil”

af6586c4e24a47eaad1fcd59c3302bce.jpeg?s=

moon-chae-won-lee-joon-gi2.jpg

Spoiler

Baek Hee Sung used to go by the name Do Hyun Soo until he was fingered as a suspect for the village foreman’s murder 18 years ago. Not fully aware of this, Cha Ji Won is investigating the case and trying to catch Do Hyun Soo. Their married life is not as peaceful as it looks on the surface, as Baek Hee Sung’s true identity could be unveiled at any moment.

On August 12, tvN revealed new stills of the couple’s past. Standing under the cherry blossoms, Cha Ji Won romantically plants a kiss on Baek Hee Sung’s lips, making viewers wonder if she has succeeded in breaking down his walls this time.

However, Baek Hee Sung sees the hallucination of his father Do Min Seok (Choi Byung Mo), raising curiosity as to why Baek Hee Sung is suffering from a trauma involving his father and how he survived the crisis.

The drama’s producers shared, “In episode 5, Baek Hee Sung and Cha Ji Won’s romance will reach its climax. As you watch, try to follow the way the emotions of the two individuals in the past and the present flow.”

The next episode of “Flower of Evil” airs on August 12 at 10:50 p.m. KST.

Flower of Evil Episode 5 text preview—

Jiwon is shocked to find Heeseong’s watch strap at the crime scene. Even before she starts to gather her thoughts, she gets a report about a taxi driver beating up his customer at a guesthouse nearby and rushes to the scene.
Upon arriving at the guesthouse, Jiwon finds out Heeseong got involved in the incident..!

-

• Like 13
  • Love 1

FOE has topped the list for global word of mouth drama on Douban for 2 consecutive weeks

Also Good Data for the past 1 week

Cute~~

1 hour ago, Tuiwgn said:

Oh Mine!!! First kiss and underwater scene all in one episode tonight! I don't  know if my heart can take it!!

Lol.. love that gif

• Like 7
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Flower Of Evil " Tense war of nerves with a murderer

More stills

Spoiler

0004255702_001_20200812143615674.jpg?typ

Translation

Spoiler

In episode 5 of the tvN Wednesday and Thursday drama 'Flower of Evil' (director Kim Chul-gyu/playwriter Yoo Jeong-hee/producing Studio Dragon, Monster Union), which will be broadcast at 10:50 pm on Wednesday, 12th, Baek Hee-seong (Lee Jun-ki) ) He is kidnapped by Park Gyeong-chun (played by Yoon Byung-hee), the true culprit of the murder case, and is in immediate danger.

In the released photo, Baek Hee-sung with his hands and feet tied, and Park Gyeong-chun, who threaten him with his identity as Do Hyun-soo,  captured him. The appearance of the sudden abduction of Baek Hee-sung following the two people's full-fledged confrontation in the last broadcast stimulates curiosity about what happened in the meantime. 

In particular, the scratches and red blood stains on Baek Hee-sung's faces raise tensions by guessing the fierce struggle. Park Gyeong-chun lost his wife in the'Serial Murder Case of Yeonju-si' held 18 years ago by Do Min-seok, and considered Do Hyun-soo, the son of Do Min-seok, as an accomplice. A situation where safety cannot be guaranteed because he even committed murder to lure him to himself.

Water is gradually filling up in the closed aquarium where Baek Hee-seong is located. Park Gyeong-chun holds out his golden carp cell phone and asks for his answer, but Baek Hee-seong only emits cool eyes, making even viewers sweat in their hands.

Why did Do Hyun-soo, who had no idea who Park Gyeong-chun nor his wife are, had a gold carp cell phone ring, which is Park Gyeong-chun's wife's property, and he is making viewers wait for episode 5, worrying whether he can get out of this crisis safely.

source: https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/312/0000454283

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Is it wrong that I'm rooting for HS? The are still some unanswered questions but I feel he hasn't killed anyone and if he did kill that man in the past, maybe out of self-defense? He could have been protecting his sister because she was with him. And for the times we did see her, whenever her brother was brought up, she seemed sad. The villagers and MJ called HS a murderer or accused him of it because his dad was a murderer. It's one of those situations where the parent did something bad, apparently the kid will turn out just like them. When are people going to realize that monsters aren't born, they're created especially by those around them. Seeing last week's episodes, I truly feel he isn't a bad guy. The flashback of him and JW out in the rain. You could tell he really did like her even if he hadn't realized it himself. And when she was trying to catch him, he protected her from the falling tools. The show is doing a very good job of making you feel conflicted!

• Like 9
  • Love 2

I have a feeling that this might not have a happy ending and it's the reason why I'm waiting for more episodes to be aired before I start watching but lately I thought that it's more enjoyable to watch if there's anticipation. Knowing the ending will kind of save you from heartache and disappointment but they're not the main purpose of watching (especially for a series with a great tandem such as this).

• Like 8

Woah.. I am also rooting Hee Sung. In the beginning, I think that this is only a drama about a psycho husband who lie to his wife. But watching this four episodes, I am begging too PD and writer nim to give happy ending to this couple and also for Eun Ha. Lee Jun Ki looks very hoot here..:glasses: I know that he is popular, but until now not to keen to watch his drama..But in Flower of Evil..OMG...hot male with child in the screen is always my cup of taste:tounge_wink:

Hopefully he is innocent..and deserve love from the viewers...Many of the hints indicate that he is not the killer and also lead to assumption that his sister is the one who did it, or maybe he did kill to protect his sister.

However this is only four beginning episode..Why the writer gives us so many hints in the beginning??  I am afraid and in the same time thrilled to watch the progress.. Also the backstory of Ji Won.. soo exciteddd...

BTW who is in here also startled whenever Hee Sung's father pop up in the screen:confounded:The actor is soo good. I've seen him in many drama before.. but still look very scary...

• Like 8
  • Wiggle 1

finally caught up on all 4 episodes. did anyone start laughing at the eye rolls reporter moo jin made when he was forced to apologize by cop wife to metal man. LOL... moo jin must be as strange as metal man because despite being kidnapped, having a fight, they are now both sort of frenemies. okay then!

was anyone else worried for the stunt man or whoever it was that was hanging off the building? I hate scenes like that and am always worried for the folks behind the production. poor stunt people!

it seems that despite himself metal man loves cop wife -- he instinctively protected her as a shield when the tools fell. it is quite possible that in addition to not knowing how to read people, he also doesn't know how to read his own emotions...

• Like 6

So long I am not open soompi.But this drama make me so addict. I am curious about Cha Ji Won perspective about her husband now.I think she begin to suspect her husband now.Let's wait this episode.What the surprise? Can't wait their first kiss dan BHS rescue.

• Like 6