[Drama 2020] The Flower of Evil, 악의 꽃

Admin

OMG.. Can imagine I will do the same with myself and K-Drama from 10 years ago...watching streaming live with no subtitle..lurking in soompi forum for update..and wait until the subs come out...:glasses:

This is because this drama..that I do my past routine..lol

Love the past scene of HS and JW..JW was truly his shield..from his father shadow until the real killer...

• Like 8
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

oh my god, I'm still crying over the ending of episode 5... can you imagine, watching streaming live without knowing the language, and still ended up crying?? LOL... that how good this episode is!

LJG & MCW are both are amazing, my god their acting is so good they both deserve some awards!!

• Like 9
  • Sad 1
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

wow its so intense,..congratulation to flower of evil for making this such a masterpiece drama,..iam really fell inlove all this whole story ,..the couple are always so stunning in theyre character ...they are the best of all the paired and the chemistry are so strong that my heart beat faster full of butterflies,...wow brilliant..even at my work i always watching the drama and follows latest update that making me so eager to see them and join with so much emotion and trilled....love it..thats why they deserve to be the number 1 of all time..favorates

• Like 12

4 minutes ago, Mona Ys said:

LJG & MCW are both are amazing, my god their acting is so good they both deserve some awards!!

i could not agree more...they are AWESOME!I wonder if she and the rest of the world think he is a victim or he already became a suspect...thanks my dear @jeonghyang for your hard work...

• Like 8

17 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Well this is intense y'all! So that's why Baek Hee Sung needs Ji Won so much. I think he probably decided to be with her because his father was "afraid of her". And maybe he actually fell in love with Ji Won but as I said in my post earlier he doesn't think it's love because people probably told him all the time he isn't capable of that.

Oh this is gonna get interesting!

good point!  

now- why is the father afraid of Ji Won?! hmmm

• Like 9
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

Thank for for the live recap :) Havent been hooked to a drama since CLOY... this is easily one of the best korean drama of 2020 for me but sadly they dont get the rating they deserve pfttt tvn for giving them such a late air time T_T

Anyways prepare some tissues im already sad watching the trailer.

Curious too why the dad is scared of Ji Won...  

• Like 10

I salute the boldness of CHA JI WON. Let's KISS...63.gif

aPvcRZL.gif

zrhiWxw.gif

Spoiler

iosPEr2.gif

I can really feel her frustrations. Poor Ji-won. Poor me. 86.gif

04EwjU1.gif

She's about to explode and goin' INSANE.111.gif

Spoiler

1BWIRyE.gif

Sqb5sn8.gif

Spoiler

FW5u07d.gif

5YMfH8q.gif

08hcsgS.gif

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 5

the water scene i was expecting like the second to last epi finale but in epi 5?!? this blows all my thinking away.  

Somewhere in the back of my brain is thinking- Ji Won might be the mastermind behind all of these events to pinpoint BHS as an avenge for her parent's death caused by his father. An eye for an eye. 

I could be wrong bc i have trusting issue irl

:heythere:

6 minutes ago, andy78 said:

maybe because she is a detective

she was learning to become a detective  when they met right?

• Like 9

1 hour ago, -Love Blossom- said:

That lovely ending credits with bits of their early dates or marriage life 

The credits was the released of a new OST...  76.gif But  I only understood, IN MY HEART... ay12r67.gif

Spoiler

SohRymY.gif

2HtSKUN.gif

Spoiler

Z1M1pIz.gif

kNBvtWw.gif

qM1Kenb.gif

Spoiler

Y0JTQDL.gif

NbwOODt.gif

Spoiler

TL4nzbj.gif

1PFrWgC.gif

Spoiler

YtPCR2y.gif

kijBpgn.gif

• Like 6
  • Sad 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Wiggle 1

This episode was so intense!! I'm still a little dizzy thinking about everything that happened in only one hour episode, omg... That ending scene!!

I'm broken after seeing them suffering so much, and it's only the beginning..

Also, Do Haesoo is so suspicious, now I'm in with the theories she is the real culprit! 

Poor Hyunsoo is taking all the blame for his noona 

• Like 11
  • Sad 1
  • Insightful 1

• Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2020] The Flower of Evil, 악의 꽃 - Wed & Thurs @ 22:50 KST

Why do I feel like Do Min Seok might not be the actual serial killer? First Jiwon's question that why did he commit suicide as the cops only found out about the murders while they were investigating his suicide. Then DHS's alibi that he was with his father the whole day when that Taxi Driver's wife was kidnapped. Maybe they are foreshadowing. 

What if DHS actually committed those murders or helped his father and now he is suffering from selective amnesia because the guilt or trauma was too much for him? :rubchin:

• Like 7
  • Shocked 1
  • Insightful 4

I think this drama raises a lot of interesting questions:

1) do people with mental disorders exact violence on others? This is a false perception, most of the time people suffering from mental illness are victims to violence

2) does the intention behind the

violence matter ? Think about how hee sung uses violence to protect himself and others and  ends up being feared while ji won uses violence as a form of retaliation but gets her subordinates respect

3) do you really need to know everything about a person before u can love them wholeheartedly? I think the more ji won knows about the tragedy and trauma that hee sung had to put up with, the more it will make it impossible for them to continue their marriage as it is just too painful. 

This episode had its makjang moments but the cpr scene was so beautifully and majestically done, and most of the central themes are getting fleshed out. I love a drama where the story carries the acting instead of the other way round. 

• Like 10
  • Insightful 4

And also I am confused about the montage at the end of the episode, is it an edit of scenes from the past and the future? Or those are purely jiwon and hee sung's memories from the past? If its the latter it will be interesting, perhaps she had already known there was something wrong with her husband but had refused to probe further for fear of what she might find out. But I think the recent events will finally force her to confront the truth. 

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

That was suspenseful, tragic and shocking episode.  I'm a bit sad that we didn't see Eun Ah in this one but overall, a fantastic episode

The taxi driver was hysterically mad and deranged after his wife died yet her body is missing.   He really went through extreme lengths to find her body and didn't care the consequences he did.  Until his death, he was an obsessive deranged maniac who obviously won't stop his terrors. Though I understand his reasons, I can never forgive his delusional actions where he would become a danger to the societies like what he did to the police. 

I was right about the photo that Hee Seong shred it to piece and throw it to the fire before being kidnapped.   It's nice for once LJ being the ML who needs saving and MC as the FL who risked herself to save his life.  HS tries to play mind games with the driver until he bit off his ear was brutal but ironic as his kidnapper won't listen to reasons or his words.  It further shows that his father's accomplice might have been his sister after seeing shockingly the Karp talisman.  I have a theory that HS might actually be a victim of emotional abuses by his father due to his abnormal behaviors and his sister had to participate in his murderous acts so he won't harmed her brother.  He seemed docile during his father's funeral when he slept with his tape recorder.  LJ puts on a phenomenal act being the victim of a brutal kidnap instead of the hero.  

Ji Won began to suspect the person she chased at the warehouse was possibly Hee Seong prove how smart she is.  She was hysterical trying to find her husband once learned he was kidnapped and did everything she can to save him.  Her team tried their best to find the possible place the drive would go. The team captain seems to have a good insight after his meeting with HS parents about his kidnap.  MS was awesome being the heroine in this episode.  

HS and JW relationship from their flashback and present was moving.  She was drawn by his mysterious aura and HS felt safe with her seeing his father's shadow moving away from him.   Their underwater kisses were beautiful desperate and emotional as she tried to revive him.  Both leads portrayed their characters so well

The next episode, Ji Won looked into Moo Jin article's and found a link about her husband's career and the murderer.  Poor woman is in turmoil after learning who HS is.  Hee Seong is possibly unconscious in most of the episode at the hospital. 

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1