[Drama 2021] Penthouse/War in Life, 펜트하우스

0ly40

1. I put my bet on eunbyul. Suryeon and yoonhe already felt the feeling of losing their child, soojin must feel it too!

Or seokhoon, because after losing min seol a, now logan, and if next is seokhoon, suryeon might be the next te ka (moana, anyone?) and i pity whoever  become the target of her wrath 

2. Jdt may be the worst character in this drama, but i'm really wondering about his past and why he turned like that. Suryeon used to be a kind hearted and nice and all the good a queen should have, but the death of her biological daughter completely changed her. So, there must be a background story for jdt.

He's still a scumba* anyway

I've seen some pictures of seokkyung following her dad and she left suryeon. Really girl? But i hope it's part of her plan because she really hates her dad's guts.

• Like 1

Based off the new trailer, there some things that have been revealed...

• Ju DanTae and Cheon Seo-Jin have moved in together. 
  •  Ha Yoon-Cheol has reunited with Hera Club with Ju Dan-Tae and Lee Kyu-Jin.
  • Joo Seok-Kyung hates her mother again. 
  •  Shim Su-Ryeon is the Chairwoman/Executive of Cheong-Ah Academy.  
  • Ha Eun-Byeol feels betrayed by her mother. 
  • Oh Yoon Hee is working with Joo Dan-Tae again??????????? 
  • Na Ae-Gyo is back from the dead??????? 
Edited by Internet Luda
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, LightFurie111 said:

Seok Hoon  stopped being SK's puppet and straight-up b****-slapped SK might be the most hilarious, epic character development on this show ever :grimace:

Character development? for a man with avusive behaviour? I said it before the two deserve a punishment, and maybe the fact that they are against each other will bring this punishment, I can't stand either

Thoughts/Questions from Trailer:

• Why would Logan's death mean they all get to go free. It seems like they frame Logan for all of their crimes. But wouldn't they still have the financial crimes they need to answer for. 
  • Is SK really going to listen to her father's lies over her mother? I mean really?
  • Depending on how nasty SK is getting with SSR, I won't mind SH slapping her. If she turns her back on her mom for her dad just cause they share blood, I hope she has a bad ending.
  • Super glad that SH will stay on his mom's side, it makes the most sense. 
  • I hope BR learns from her mistakes and is stronger...but prob not. Also with BR alive doesn't she get the straight ticket to Seoul U that went to SK. Or does SK get to keep it? I want SK to lose it. 
  • SSR needs to stop trying to get jail time for people and just straight up murder them. I know murder bad, but they deserve it.
  • How does OYC get back into the inner circle, why would they trust him?
  • Why is there so little OHY in the trailer, is she the only one paying for her crime. 
  • I thought SSR scammed all of them of their money. So is it really only Jenny's family that doesn't recover the wealth. We don't see them in the Hera wealth scenes. 
  • Finally it wouldn't make sense to say that SSR did die in S1 and its been NAG this whole time. I hope they don't do another switch. 

Theory - does OYC commit suicide but make it look like murder, the reverse of Season 1 where it was murder they made look like suicide. Assuming that its him in the Hera statue pool. 

I am a fan of SH-BR, so they are prob going to be destroyed somehow either through death (SH this time) or circumstance. SSR should really just send them abroad to safety, won't happen but how does no one suggest that to the kids. I feel like no one is going to have a good ending, but at least I hope the villains will have the worst ending. 

How are we supposed to survive on only one episode a week?

• Blob 1

Why everyone saying she's na ae gyo.. Go rewatch season 2 gaiss... There's no way she's ae gyo... 

I think suryeon just saying to warning Dan Tae that she's not the same suryeon that Dan Tae knew before. She's more strong and desire to do revenge on him is sooo huge. So that can scared Dan Tae a little bit and not taking her word lightly. In order to protect her children. 

Don't be fooled by the trailer. It was deliberately made up so that we all wonders and will watched it till the end. Hahhahh! :D

I think s3 will going time loops about 1-3 years so all of them going out from jailed already at that time except Dan Tae and Seo Jin. They might do something to dispelled all their falsified accused towards them. I am looking forward to this. 

And then in S2 Seok Kyung is the only one not knowing Suryeon plan to trap Dan Tae. That's why I think she's easily to not believed her mother. In fact all the accusations towards Dan Tae is not true and fabricated. I think Dan Tae will brainwashed her with something big. Maybe with the video on the night Logan hit Na Ae Gyo on the night Ae Gyo dead? We knew that Seok Kyung was at home at that time and maybe she saw Dan Tae home on that night. So all this will make her believe that Dan Tae never lied. 

Cannot wait for tomorrow. Hope logan will comeback as soon as 1st episode tomorrow. :lol:.. Happy watching gaiss!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, marrez1 said:

Character development? for a man with avusive behaviour? I said it before the two deserve a punishment, and maybe the fact that they are against each other will bring this punishment, I can't stand either

I don't want to turn this forum into tiktok like how SK apologist went against SH apologist on that platform since the moment the trailer came out. But lemme tell you this funny example, by your logic, Tyrion Lannister could be considered an abusive uncle for b****-slapping Joffrey  because he couldn't tolerate Joffrey's behavior anymore. But yes, the audience still cheered up for Tyrion tho. 
Normally we can pull a gender card to defend SK but SK is just as bad as Joffrey so that slap serves her right. After years of getting away easily from bullying people around her, SK must think she was the Hera goddess and she didn't have to be responsible for her behavior. Defending SK is like defending Korean air  heiress Ch* Hyun Min in real life tho.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, LightFurie111 said:

I don't want to turn this forum into tiktok like how SK apologist went against SH apologist on that platform since the moment the trailer came out. But lemme tell you this funny example, by your logic, Tyrion Lannister could be considered an abusive uncle for b****-slapping Joffrey Lannister because he couldn't tolerate Joffrey's behavior anymore. But yes, the audience still cheered up for Tyrion tho. 
Normally we can pull a gender card in this case but SK is just as bad as Joffrey, that slap serves her right. After years of getting away easily from bullying people around her, SK must think she was the Hera goddess and she didn't have to be responsible for her behavior. Defending SK is like defending Korean air  heiress Ch* Hyun Min in real life tho.

I am not defending either of the two, I was saying that the twins both deserve a punishment, and that the fact that they no longer get along, are no longer close, is their punishment, I want to see them kill each other, I want them both to pay for the wrong they did before

You have to remember that trailers are misleading. The trailer for Season 2 showed Cheon Seo-Jin being threatened with death threats and many had assume it was Oh Yoon-Hee seeking revenge but it turned out to be the maid that was just obsessed with Ju Dan-Tae.   

Edited by LD Lee

As I expected, our lover boy will do something controversial in season 3, but at least this time he did it right lmao. :sweat_smile:

That spoiled brat SK is so ungrateful and hypocritical. This is already season 3 and SK still couldn't choose whether she should trust SSR as her mom or not. SK is becoming an adult anw so I guess this is the best time for her to move the eff out of the penthouse. It will be so much better if she has to fend for herself like MSA in season 1. :blush:

• Like 1

I don't think SH would become a murderer like his dad, but I had imagined an ironic scenario where SH become too controlling and possessive, RN wouldn't survive it, she was a rebellious teen at some point but RN mind isn't as strong as SSR to stand up against her husband tho, not to mention SH is her first and only love. :expressionless:You don't need death to break Seokrona apart, all you need is just to turn SH into a possessive, obsessive weirdo.

• Like 2

SK deserved that slap that she got and i am glad that it was from her loving brother. It is easy for ju dantae to feel her though. i feel like because she has never seen her dad do anything bad apart from beating her it would be hard for her to accept that he killed someone. Sk just wants to be loved by her family members.

I don't think that YH would cooperate with DT. Don't forget he tried to kill her child,

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Songbae said:

SK deserved that slap that she got and i am glad that it was from her loving brother. It is easy for ju dantae to feel her though. i feel like because she has never seen her dad do anything bad apart from beating her it would be hard for her to accept that he killed someone. Sk just wants to be loved by her family members.

I don't think that YH would cooperate with DT. Don't forget he tried to kill her child,

Yaaa... I think the one cooperate with her is non other than Logan Lee... Maybe suryeon will doubt her for a while but then Yoon Hee herself will tell her the truth... :gangnamstyle:

• Like 1

I get that not everyone on this forum ships SH and Rona and everyone will jump at the chance to point out that SH and Rona would break up somehow because of some yada yada reasons :worried: but that couple already hanged by a deathly thread, they knew and the audience already knew how much they love each other, it's pointless and boring to stir up drama for that side couple by dragging another (fake) death again while the main couple (SSRxLogan) is facing it, that's why the Joo twins are those who have a strangled relationship in season 3.

Edited by CattleyaLuv
  • Like 1

They referred to Seok Hoon and Rona as Romeo and Juliet again in the press conference today, which is good imo because at least Romeo and Juliet got married and died  together, it's better than only one person has to suffer alone, lmao 

:popcornjackson:

• Like 1