[Drama 2020] When My Love Blooms, 화양연화

0ly40

• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

https://www.soompi.com/article/1399327wpp/yoo-ji-tae-lee-bo-young-and-kim-young-hoon-are-ice-cold-as-they-confront-their-problems-in-when-my-love-blooms

Yoo Ji Tae, Lee Bo Young, And Kim Young Hoon Are Ice Cold As They Confront Their Problems In “When My Love Blooms”

May 9, 2020
by U. Kim

Kim Young Hoon will confront Lee Bo Young as Yoo Ji Tae deals with his own problems in the upcoming episode of tvN’s “When My Love Blooms.”

“When My Love Blooms” tells the story of Han Jae Hyun and Yoon Ji Soo, who were each other’s first love and then meet up again later on in life. Yoo Ji Tae and Lee Bo Young play the characters in the present while GOT7’s Jinyoung and Jeon So Nee play the characters in the past.

Spoilers

Previously, Yoon Ji Soo’s ex-husband Lee Se Hoon (Kim Young Hoon) found out that their son Young Min (Ko Woo Rim) was a victim of school violence. Sensing something strange about Yoon Ji Soo, he kept a close eye on her and witnessed her meeting with Han Jae Hyun.

The preview stills show Yoon Ji Soo and Lee Se Hoon looking at one another coldly. Lee Se Hoon looks more at ease than Yoon Ji Soo does as, if he has something on her. On the other hand, Yoon Ji Soo appears to be outraged unlike her usual self.

Spoiler

2EC1A7A5-67D4-4E7C-A3C3-A78B672A9991.jpg

Meanwhile, Han Jae Hyun attends questioning at the prosecutors’ office regarding the company’s corruption issues. It remains to be seen if he will get into an even more unfavorable situation due to his relationship with Yoon Ji Soo as well as what choice Yoon Ji Soo will be forced to make.

“When My Love Blooms” airs every Saturday and Sunday at 9 p.m. KST.

Watch the latest episode below!

WATCH NOW

Source (1)

The innocence and purity of one's first love was captured beautifully by Jin Young and So Nee. The 2 actors are so comfortable in their scenes with such a natural chemistry. 

Great. Now it's bad enough Seo Kyung is sinking her claws into Jae Hyun, but Ji Soo's no good ex is joining in the mix ugh. Poor Young Min... he's struggling with school and all. I worry that the kid spends too much time away from his mom..? 

I love the banter between Jae Hyun and his assistant ha-ha! As well as the other guy with Ji Soo - Young Woo is it LoL? He better not add onto the barriers that will split our otp apart:P<_<

Jaehyun secretary is such a friend goal lol. 

The past just show even more reason to ship Jaehyun and jisoo.

And yeah it is not one sided anymore. Both jaehyun and jisoo actualy want it although both know how wrong it is.

And seo kyung wow the way she talk alright i also see other man so it is fair bla2. Typical chaebol way. 

It is not love it is obsession.

This is the character description for Ji-Su's ex-husband:

http://program.tving.com/tvn/tvnblossom/6/Contents/Html?h_seq=4

이세훈 (김영훈)

지수의 전 남편

"당신도, 포기 안 할 거야.
영민이가 있는 한..
당신은 절대 멀리 못 가니까."

강남의 대형 로펌 변호사. 소싯적 압구정, 잠실의 땅을 사모아 돈방석에 앉은 강복순의 외아들이다. 어려서부터 엄마 기에 눌려 이리저리 휘둘리며 자라왔다. 돈이 차고 넘치는 엄마 덕에, 갖고 싶은 건 늘 손에 쥘 수 있었다. 이기적이고 욕심 많은 마마보이가 된 건 어쩌면 당연한 결과였다.

명예가 필요하다는 세훈母의 욕심에 따라 사법고시를 패스했다. 좋지 않은 성적으로 연수원을 마치고, 갈 데 없는 세훈은 국선변호사를 택했다. 그 곳에서, 공무원 폭행죄로 잡혀온 지수를 변호하게 되는데 가냘프고 여린 얼굴로, 꼿꼿하고 강단 있게 소신을 말하는, 벼랑 끝에 선 천사 같은 지수에게 마음을 뺏겼다.

그 후로 지수에게 끈질기게 구애를 하고, 지수의 아버지까지 돌본 끝에 지수와 결혼하게 되었다. 지수가 자신을 사랑하지 않는다는 걸, 처음부터 알았다. 시간이 지나면 자신을 사랑하게 될 거라고 생각했지만 지수의 사랑은 온전히 아들만을 향했다. 여전히 지수를 사랑하고 원하던 세훈의 사랑은 점점 뒤틀려만 가는데..

Lee Se-Hun
Ji-Su's ex-husband

Lawyer at a big firm in Gangnam. He is the only child of his mother who bought a lot of land and is very rich. He was at the mercy of her whims since he was young, and because she was rich, he always got everything he wanted, and that is why he is a selfish and greedy "mama's boy."

His mother wanted "honor," so he passed the bar exam. He finished the training institute with poor grades, so he had to become a public defender. That was when he defended Ji-Su after she was arrested for violence against a civil service worker. She had a delicate, gentle face but she spoke uprightly with determination, she was like an angel pushed to the edge of a cliff and she stole his heart.

So he tried endlessly to win her love, and even took care of her father, and succeded in marrying her. He knew from the start that she did not love him. He thought that she would come to love him as time passed, but all her love went to their son. He continues to love and want her, but his love is becoming twisted...

--

My thoughts about him. Even though she never loved him, I still wonder why she is so hostile towards him and why she was so insistent on getting sole custody.

So here are my questions:

1. I'm curious to know how the court found that he was the one who contributed to the breakdown of the marriage.
2. I don't know how family law works in Korea, but can a spouse get custody of the child in exchange for refusing to receive any child support or alimony? Doesn't the court decide on what's best for the child?
3. Why does the ex-MIL ask if Ji-Su is dating a man? Why does that matter? How can that be used to try and get custody of Yeong-Min from her? A divorced woman can't date anyone, or else she will lose her child?

Anyway... I just sense that something is very toxic about Se-Hun (ex-husband). His mother is an absolute horror, which we know after having seen about 1 minute total of her on screen so far. But that can't be the only reason.

We don't know the full story here... but my heart just breaks for Yeong-Min.

5 hours ago, chickfactor said:

Spoiler

This is the character description for Ji-Su's ex-husband:

http://program.tving.com/tvn/tvnblossom/6/Contents/Html?h_seq=4

이세훈 (김영훈)

지수의 전 남편

"당신도, 포기 안 할 거야.
영민이가 있는 한..
당신은 절대 멀리 못 가니까."

강남의 대형 로펌 변호사. 소싯적 압구정, 잠실의 땅을 사모아 돈방석에 앉은 강복순의 외아들이다. 어려서부터 엄마 기에 눌려 이리저리 휘둘리며 자라왔다. 돈이 차고 넘치는 엄마 덕에, 갖고 싶은 건 늘 손에 쥘 수 있었다. 이기적이고 욕심 많은 마마보이가 된 건 어쩌면 당연한 결과였다.

명예가 필요하다는 세훈母의 욕심에 따라 사법고시를 패스했다. 좋지 않은 성적으로 연수원을 마치고, 갈 데 없는 세훈은 국선변호사를 택했다. 그 곳에서, 공무원 폭행죄로 잡혀온 지수를 변호하게 되는데 가냘프고 여린 얼굴로, 꼿꼿하고 강단 있게 소신을 말하는, 벼랑 끝에 선 천사 같은 지수에게 마음을 뺏겼다.

그 후로 지수에게 끈질기게 구애를 하고, 지수의 아버지까지 돌본 끝에 지수와 결혼하게 되었다. 지수가 자신을 사랑하지 않는다는 걸, 처음부터 알았다. 시간이 지나면 자신을 사랑하게 될 거라고 생각했지만 지수의 사랑은 온전히 아들만을 향했다. 여전히 지수를 사랑하고 원하던 세훈의 사랑은 점점 뒤틀려만 가는데..

Lee Se-Hun
Ji-Su's ex-husband

Lawyer at a big firm in Gangnam. He is the only child of his mother who bought a lot of land and is very rich. He was at the mercy of her whims since he was young, and because she was rich, he always got everything he wanted, and that is why he is a selfish and greedy "mama's boy."

His mother wanted "honor," so he passed the bar exam. He finished the training institute with poor grades, so he had to become a public defender. That was when he defended Ji-Su after she was arrested for violence against a civil service worker. She had a delicate, gentle face but she spoke uprightly with determination, she was like an angel pushed to the edge of a cliff and she stole his heart.

So he tried endlessly to win her love, and even took care of her father, and succeded in marrying her. He knew from the start that she did not love him. He thought that she would come to love him as time passed, but all her love went to their son. He continues to love and want her, but his love is becoming twisted...

--

My thoughts about him. Even though she never loved him, I still wonder why she is so hostile towards him and why she was so insistent on getting sole custody.

So here are my questions:

1. I'm curious to know how the court found that he was the one who contributed to the breakdown of the marriage.
2. I don't know how family law works in Korea, but can a spouse get custody of the child in exchange for refusing to receive any child support or alimony? Doesn't the court decide on what's best for the child?
3. Why does the ex-MIL ask if Ji-Su is dating a man? Why does that matter? How can that be used to try and get custody of Yeong-Min from her? A divorced woman can't date anyone, or else she will lose her child?

Anyway... I just sense that something is very toxic about Se-Hun (ex-husband). His mother is an absolute horror, which we know after having seen about 1 minute total of her on screen so far. But that can't be the only reason.

We don't know the full story here... but my heart just breaks for Yeong-Min.

It feels like young min was in prison when he was in his father house.

So stressed out and try to not make any mistake so he can leave early

@chickfactor, Perhaps the answer to why Ji Soo is hostile to the ex-husband is in exactly what you wrote. A woman can marry a man that she doesn’t love but if she’s then treated consistently unkindly by the MIL and her husband probably does nothing to improve the situation, she’ll be living in hell. Furthermore, I can just imagine how the MIL probably thinks her precious son is too good for Ji Soo and therefore Ji Soo should live in gratitude to them. The husband clearly also have issues on his own. So, with such a MIL and such a husband, how in the world would Ji Soo not endure a miserable existence except for Young Min on whom she poured all her love. He was probably the one bright spot in her married life. 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1399338wpp/the-plot-thickens-between-got7s-jinyoung-jeon-so-nee-and-byung-hun-in-when-my-love-blooms

The Plot Thickens Between GOT7’s Jinyoung, Jeon So Nee, And Byung Hun In “When My Love Blooms”

May 10, 2020
by S. P

D08AE03D-F3DC-4004-A692-7A8FC628F1A0.png

tvN’s weekend drama “When My Love Blooms” has shared new stills from the upcoming episode!

“When My Love Blooms” is a story about Han Jae Hyun and Yoon Ji Soo, who were each other’s first love and then meet up again later on in life. Yoo Ji Tae and Lee Bo Young play the characters in the present while GOT7‘s Jinyoung and Jeon So Nee play the characters during their college years.

Spoiler

In a scene set in the past, Han Jae Hyun witnessed Yoon Ji Soo’s father slap her across the face. Han Jae Hyun then sought out her father and begged him not to show any more violence. This new conflict between the two is expected to cause hardship in Han Jae Hyun and Yoon Ji Soo’s relationship.

Although Han Jae Hyun and Yoon Ji Soo have found each other again in the present day, they are unable to approach each other while awash in heart-wrenching emotions. Viewers are wondering what the decisive moment was that tore the two apart in the past. Meanwhile, more details about the difficulties facing the couple in the past are gradually being revealed.

In the new stills, Han Jae Hyun is seen at a temple before being dragged away by two people. His friend Joo Young Woo (Byung Hun) looks after him with a distressed expression (see top image).

In another scene, Han Jae Hyun stares tenderly at Yoon Ji Soo, who looks worriedly back at him.

Spoiler

875D1174-225E-426B-B57A-08562528DDBE.jpg

EAECDF81-5A67-48FB-9E93-E9759FBAC884.jpg

Will Han Jae Hyun and Yoon Ji Soo end up separating after facing a sudden crisis? What kind of role will Joo Young Woo, who only has eyes for Yoon Ji Soo, end up playing in the new episode?

The new episode of “When My Love Blooms” will air on May 10 at 9 p.m. KST.

Catch up on the latest episode with English subtitles on Viki:

WATCH NOW

Source (1)

@chickfactor My heart breaks for Youngmin as well :tears: I have a feeling that JS' ex-MIL is the type who looks down on people and will only take those who are on her "level" seriously. JS did not graduate from college and she's been imprisoned. Even in societies that don't "save face", very few people would look past those facts. I also believe SH and his mom are desperate to get custody of YM because he's a male and he's smart. They see JS' instability in life can harm YM and his future. There's nothing I hate more than parents who think their children are an extension of themselves. Children become pressured to live up to their parents' expectations when in reality they need support, love and happy parents (separated or not).

--

Some more thoughts...

On Youngmin's school

When JS was thinking if YM should transfer school, I can't help but to think "Yeah, why not?" pretty sure there are other international schools or top schools that would accept him on a scholarship. To me, his current school lost its value when they didn't step up to find the root cause of YM's behavior (ffs he's a top student?) and instead obeyed SK the moment she threatened to stop school donations. The discrimination both JS and YM face is not worth it.

On present day Jaehyun

At this point I have adopted an attitude of "Moral compass? I don't know her." towards this drama because I'm *that* willing to let things slide :phew: maybe it's Yoo Jitae in his rich man suits, maybe it's Maybelline. Who knows. After serving time in prison, JH seems to have a solid plan to take down SK's family (or an exit plan solely for him?) but I don't know how he's going to go against such a huge conglomerate on his own. In real life, no one would ever do such thing and would not have enough support. I think he's ready to remove himself from the family who put him in prison and he's starting to have an idea that he wants JS by his side eventually.

Feel free to hit me with a rock, but I found it very sweet when JH finally bought JS a guitar and gave it to her. Reminds me of when I received a huge package that turns out to be a guitar from my SO at the beginning of quarantine :tears: he wanted to make sure that I don't feel lonely because we have to be apart until lockdown is over. Perhaps this is the sentiment that JH wants to convey to JS now that things are going to get tough with the investigations. Haha it's a bit of a reach, though.

I have so much love for this drama :heart:

24 minutes ago, enchantedyears said:

Feel free to hit me with a rock, but I found it very sweet when JH finally bought JS a guitar and gave it to her. Reminds me of when I received a huge package that turns out to be a guitar from my SO at the beginning of quarantine :tears: he wanted to make sure that I don't feel lonely because we have to be apart until lockdown is over. Perhaps this is the sentiment that JH wants to convey to JS now that things are going to get tough with the investigations. Haha it's a bit of a reach, though.

I have so much love for this drama :heart:

Me too. It is just so sweet to fulfill a long time promise. It even amazing that he remember that promise from 20+ years ago.

I always wait for the recap here and the sub later on this drama is a Great melo indeed

@enchantedyears Thanks a lot for the detailed recaps.. I hope you'll be doing one for tonight 

@Adwina Oltariani So true that this drama has this magnetic pull ...don't know if it is the OST , or the great chemistry between the leads ( both sets) ...or that we are often drawn to stories of 1st love , regrets and second chances.

While awaiting , I just skimmed through some stuff on IG , and hopefully @enchantedyears can clarify .

Some key highlights:

1. I think Ji Soo's father is trying to get JH into trouble and I believe he is using some dirty tricks - JH's father even came to see him. I do think that JH has a decent relationship with his dad, but I think that JH dad is concerned .

2. We get flashback scenes to how JS's hubby came to defend her  ( seems like love at first sight for him) and how he pursued her after she was released.

3.JS 's dad wanted JS to give up on JH , must have threatened to make life hard for JH. She was avoiding his calls etc..was so sad...a lot of these scenes were flashbacks from JH's perspective as he was sitting by the lake alone reminiscing

4 . Think JS's hub sends her an official legal letter to take back Young Min..so she met him and they had a heated talk, even showed her photo of her and JH that he had taken.

5. Young JH got into trouble  and had to hide... but he borrowed a bike from JS's bestie ( Young Woo) to go see JS. JS asked to break it off...I think that was the only way it would save him.

6. Young JH had been hiding in a monastery,...as we see in present day - JH meeting up with Young Woo, at the same time they flashback to the past and we see how the cops finally found and caught JH - and if I am not mistaken it was Young Woo who disclosed it (need subs) ...

I'll never stop being amused that JH is vice-president of big company.. but he always ends up giving lots of small things for JS.. (in the end, he never gave that expensive glove to her) he gave her shoes, umbrella, guitar and now bicycle :D all of them were related to his memories of her :wub:

13 minutes ago, Adwina Oltariani said:

I'll never stop being amused that JH is vice-president of big company.. but he always ends up giving lots of small things for JS.. (in the end, he never gave that expensive glove to her) he gave her shoes, umbrella, guitar and now bicycle :D all of them were related to his memories of her :wub:

Small but memorable right.

He knows that expensive thing is not what jisoo needs but memorable one will be more meaningful

Ep. 6 Quick Recap - because tomorrow's Monday :sweatingbullets:

- We're back with the scene where JH gives JS a guitar and SH sees them from his car.

- JS and JH take a walk in the park. JH is concerned that the nearest bus station is rather far from her house. She says it's okay, she thinks of it as a workout. In return JS asks if he's okay because she knows there's someone following him. JH assures it's okay because Dongjin is also behind this.

- In the past, Dongjin accompanies JH to meet JS and her friends who are on a blind date. JS is not interested in the blind date and keeps saying things to make her date dislike her. Once DJ and JH reach the bar where JS is, JH faces the guy JS is with. JS' date asks if he's JS' boyfriend, but JH gets nervous and scared so he says no. But JS jumps to the occasion by saying "He's my husband." and the three of them leave lol

- Present day JH says that was one of the top three things he wish he could've changed. Another one would be the time he decided to join the protests. Apparently he has regrets that he participated in the protests back then. Because of that he couldn't protect the things that are important in his life.

- In 1995, JH is seen leading a protest in front of the university. He suddenly freezes because his mom finds out and seems saddened by it... His dad also expresses that it would be nice if JH could stop protesting because although it's for a good cause, he's his father's child.

(cont'd under the spoiler tag)

Spoiler

- We go back to the present again where JS & JH walk by the minimarket in JS' neighborhood. JH asks if it's possible to meet JS again. But she says even if they do, there's nothing that can make them laugh together again(?) because she's currently fighting people like JH.

- JS is home and puts the guitar case against her bookshelf. She finally checks her phone and reads a text from YM that says SH has found out about his school problems. She tries to call YM but can't get through.

- JS ends up calling SH who is driving and tailing JH's car. JS says Youngmin's school problems are over. SH says something back but JS hangs up. Turns out JH goes back to the hotel where he met DJ. At the parking lot SH sees JH switch to his real car and changed his jacket, those were Dongjin's. JH might be able to avoid the surveillance from SK's family but this time he got caught by SH...

- We go back to Summer 2004 where SH meets JS for the first time in prison. As we know, JS refuses to settle and serve time instead. After she finishes her time in prison, SH waits for JS outside the prison and brings her tofu that she doesn't eat. He then confesses that he likes her and it must've been hard for her.

- In the present SH is reading news about JH's investigation online. He looks vengeful.

- JH visits her mom's house where many photos of JH with SK and Junseo are displayed. They talk about how Junseo have grown so much and how he doesn't listen to him that well. His mom's radio is broken but JH says he has one at home that might still work. JH suddenly feels like singing his mom a song, it's Yoo Jae Ha's Because I Love You. When he sings, he thinks of all the memories he has with JS in the past until recently. His mom asks him if he's met JS again and if she's living well. He says yes but she doesn't live that well. "But you know, you shouldn't meet her, right?" "Yes, I know." says JH looking troubled and in pain.

- JS meets up with her female friend, Hyejeong, for a meal at Kimbap Heaven. HJ hesitantly asks JS if she's seen the news about JH on the internet. JS admits to meeting JH at YM's school and HJ is in disbelief because she knows what can happen. JS is reminded that she shouldn't pursue him. Outside, JS hugs HJ and tells her not to worry and she will not go to a place that can hurt her.

- At the hospital yard, JS' father reads a newspaper where JH's news made the front page. He tears the page and puts it inside his hospital gown pocket. Back in 1995, his subordinate reads him JH's background check. He finds out JH's activities and that JH comes from an ordinary family, JH's dad is a steelworker and his mom sells seafood at the market.

- Past JH receives the news that the his name is on the wanted list. He goes back home but sees suspicious guys nearby so he runs away to JS' house to meet her. At the park, he says he's going somewhere where there's no computer and TV so he won't be able to contact her but he'll try to call. So JS gives him a portable radio so he can listen to it. JH goes to live in a monastery. He helps around in exchange for accommodation and meals.

- SK is with her dad. He asks where JH is because he hasn't been in the office. She says JH is on a holiday (probably to avoid suspicions in the investigation) Seems like he's suspicious of JH and wants SK to stop having so much trust in JH.

- SH drops YM at school but instead of leaving he follows YM and goes to his room when he's in class. He finds out about the torn textbook pages.

- JH is currently on a lake trip with his driver/secretary (ahhh their friendship is so cute). Jun Woo notices there's a suspicious person sitting across them, he thinks perhaps it's someone who's been following JH. JH says it's possible. On the trip, JH brings his old radio from JS, it is still working.

- In 1995, Youngwoo and Hajin visit the monastery where JH lives. He wonders when he can leave but HJ tells him to endure it for a little bit more. HJ gives him a prepaid calling card so he can call JS.

- Past JS finally finds out about the real circumstances JH is in from DJ. Cue to the conversation she has with her dad where she can choose to do what she wants to do the most or avoid the thing she's most afraid of. He says every choice has an opportunity cost that she can calculate. If JS continues to meet JH, she's no longer Yoon Jisoo "daughter of Yoon Hyung Goo" but Yoon Jisoo "Han Jaehyun's girl". She must give up one or the other.

- Still in the past, JH gives JS a call to her landline but she doesn't pick up. JS cries under her blanket. JH goes back to his room in the monastery where he listens to the radio where Kim Chang Wan's Goodbye is playing. Present day JH thinks about it by the lake.

- JH's secretary meets JS in front of her house and brings her a bike (from JH obviously). JS refuses the bike but after Jun Woo distracts her from refusing he abruptly runs away, leaving JS and the bike.

- SK receives a text from SH along with photo of the night JS and JH met. SH suggests they should meet up. At night, SK and SH meet. She asks him why did he send her this because if he needs money he should've sent it to JH, not her. He says it's because of the same goal they share.

- The next day, JS rides her bike with groceries in the front basket. She checks her mailbox and there's a letter from the court saying that SH requests custody of their son.

- JS has a serious talk with SH. He shows her a photo of the night JH came to meet her. He wants her to choose her fight and reminds her that he's a married man. JS insists that no matter what her relationship status is, she is going to raise YM. "So you want to fight me instead." says SH.

- At YW's bar, JS tells YW she needs a lawyer and if he knows anyone who can help her because SH wants custody of YM. At first YW says no matter what lawyer she gets, she'll win at the court. But then JS adds "SH said I have an affair." YW confirms if it's with JH and JS admits SH has a picture of her and JH together. When JS is away from her seat at the bar, YW snoops on JS' phone to get JH's number.

- JH, SK, and Junseo have some BBQ at their backyard. SK sneaks out to go to JH's car and take out the memory card from his dash cam.

- YW goes to JH's office and meet him. JH finds out that he's still not married. YW finally admits he was the one who gave intel to the police in the past that got JH caught. YW also asks JH for a favor but we don't get to see what it's about.

- JS sees SH again. He still wants her to give up the custody of YM. This time he sends JS the video of her kissing JH on the beach!!!!!! "If you don't give up, I'll make sure the world knows about the video and ruin JH's investigation." JS is obviously shocked at the turn of events.

- At home,  JS cries while drinking soju and remembers the night she broke up with JH in the past. That night, JH borrows YW's bike to see JS. (I think YW got jealous of JH. And JH borrowing his bike to see JS was the last straw. Little did he know she broke up with him that night.)

- JS has come to a decision. She meets SH and says she wants to return to SH in order to avoid the thing she's most afraid of. Even then and now, the thing she's most afraid of is having that person (JH) be ruined because of her. Whether her choice is the answer to the problem or not, she'll go back to SH.

END

Ep. 7 TEXT PREVIEW

After learning that Jisoo has decided to return to Sehun, Jaehyun and Youngwoo still can't understand her decision. Jisoo and Jaehyun meet again at the place where they reminisce their memories to get their hearts sorted. Jaehyun confesses his feelings to Jisoo and in order to protect her, he goes off to see Sehun. Meanwhile, in 1995, Jaehyun who was under investigation faces Jisoo's father, Yoon Hyung Goo. And Jisoo goes to study abroad for Jaehyun's sake.

This a parallel scene once more.  (see pg 18)

"There are some people destined to cross paths again no matter what they do"

younger Jisu, ep 5

cr:@

cr:

I like Jeon Sonee's visual. Her acting is good.  The emotions on her face. From sweet shy sunny smiley in love to determined hopeful then sad lonely teary eyed expression. I don't know the actress. First time I've watch her.

And I'm still shock about her age.

cr tvn/owner

EXpXkfnU0AEPDkt.jpg

3 hours ago, Adwina Oltariani said:

Love that he remembers these little things.  JS would not even accept any big things that he would give her.  

Archived