[Drama 2020] Find me in your memory, 그 남자의 기억법

0ly40

Text Preview for episode 19-20 

Because i wanted beside you....

Jung Hoon goes to find Hajin whose been kidnapped by the stalker. Meanwhile , all the evidence pointed out to one person as the main culprit. 

Gosh why i have a feeling the culprit is Tae Un 

• Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 3

9 hours ago, Rish K said:

Is it me or her outfit & make up look similar to HJ's? :mellow:

Is it gonna be a flashback or JH will think of SY but it is actually HJ who will be there next to him...I guess they are shooting the last epis of FMIYM. 

I think you are right chingu! BTW i'm afraid it's the same spoiler from that spring walk with them holding hands!:sweatingbullets:

2 hours ago, kaykafisyah said:

Found more spoilers on our OTP spring date :wub: wonder if this scene will be very soon or only for final episode? You know..kdrama cliche ending..the final 5mins happiness..writer nim better don’t do that to us :bawling:

Thanks a lot for the spoiler!! i think it will be in last episode maybe and it seems same spoiler from @Nadia Muñoz. i need more romance from this two... writernimmmmmm:bawling:

• Like 6

On 4/19/2020 at 2:28 AM, goodbyewinter said:

Hi, just want to share what Korean fans are planning. So, if you have time, twitter account, and preferably a South Korea VPN, let's party! Td67kIG.jpg

Don't forget it tomorrow chingus we are gonna trend until the episodes will finish it's airing. There are some korean articles about FMIYM being the best melo kdrama for now and how despite now ratings it is ranked 2nd/ 3rd on Naver & SNS. So MBC and the entire team are happy of the viewers's reactions. Let's do our best to show our love ! :D

Korea 7 p.m - FMIYM airs @ 8.55 p.m 

Europe 12 a.m

ME 1 p.m 

US 6 a.m 

India 3.30 p.m

Malaysia 6 p.m 

Indonesia 5 p.m 

• Like 5

100755656.1.jpg

HD VERSION OF NEW STILL !!!! I hope she is okay :cold_sweat:

there are many of you said about where Soyeon might copycat Hajin. This feeling about this issue already told by some people but i have gut, it might be true 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

I re-watched all of the episodes this week (that's obsession right there, isn't it?  :P ) and I've come up with a small theory that I don't think anyone has mentioned yet.

The family name of the guy in prison is Moon.  Chul's family name is also Moon.  Could they be brothers?  If so, Prison-Bro could somehow have co-erced Chul to get up to some of that stalky stuff. 

Prison-Bro can't do much except make JH seriously uncomfortable, and he needs help even to do that so getting Chul on board gives him some power.

But how does Prison-Bro get the money and the rights to make outside phone calls?  Well, he is in a prison for the criminally insane and that means he has a doctor.  If his doctor is TE's father, then Dr. Dad could easily be using prison-Bro as a weapon to make JH's memory process implode.

While it is tempting to think that TE could be in on this,  it makes more sense to me to believe that he's innocent and that he has also been used by Dr. Dad as a tool to continue getting information on JH.

So if Dr. Dad is masterminding Prison-Bro, Chul, and TE, his focus is on JH and really not on HJ.  Thus, the one who has abducted HJ is Director Ji because he is the one whose sole purpose is owning everything about her.  Since he is convinced that she belongs to him, he would see nothing wrong with taking her hostage.

What I'm guessing will happen in episode 10 is that we will see the end of the abduction and of Director Ji.  Our leads will breath a sigh of relief thinking that the worst is over.....when it really isn't because Dr. Dad is still at work and his target is not HJ at all; the focus on HJ has merely been a convenient blind for him to step up his work in taking down JH.

Theory over.  And that was longer than I meant it to be.  :P   

• Like 8
  • Insightful 1

https://www.soompi.com/article/1395805wpp/moon-ga-young-comes-face-to-face-with-her-stalker-in-find-me-in-your-memory

Moon Ga Young Comes Face-To-Face With Her Stalker In “Find Me In Your Memory”

Apr 21, 2020
by R. Jun

MBC’s “Find Me in Your Memory” has revealed new stills of Moon Ga Young from the coming episode.

The drama tells the story of news anchor Lee Jung Hoon (Kim Dong Wook) and his romance with rising star Yeo Ha Jin (Moon Ga Young). While he has hyperthymesia, allowing him to remember all 8,760 hours in a year, she has forgotten some of her most important memories as a psychological defense mechanism.

In the new stills, we see Yeo Ha Jin waking up, trapped by her stalker in an unfamiliar room. In one image, Yeo Ha Jin is brandishing a weapon, raising anticipation for a face-to-face confrontation with her stalker.

A source from the drama said, “Today (April 22), the identity of Moon Ga Young’s stalker will be revealed. With that as a catalyst, Kim Dong Wook and Moon Ga Young’s romance will advance further. Please look forward to the mystery and heart-fluttering romance to come in what will be an epic episode.”

Watch the latest episode of “Find Me in Your Memory” here:

WATCH NOW

Source (1)

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

calling all detectives, quick lets screen through the presents for any stalker alert!! :ph34r:

Rather than the birthday presents, I've been wondering ever since the first break-in if the stalker could have done something to the teddy bear she sleeps with (like a camera or recorder or something) because that seems like the obvious thing.

• Like 7

the bear could have been one of the first few birthday presents she received from her fans when she debut.. hahaha :P

the wait is finally over, its tonite!!! 

===
adding a post from SY’s stalker IG hahaha omg i can’t believe his posts appeared in suggested search

• Like 6
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 1

So, is this a clue?  Look at the framed photograph that is circled with lights (in about the center of these two pictures).  It's HJ.  

moon-ga-young-find-me-in-your-memory-1.j

Who loves taking photographs of HJ and who has made a big deal about it? 

It's Director Ji.

Yeah, there's a bit of evidence for my theory that he is the one who kidnapped her.

It has been a very long week waiting for this episode!

• Like 7
  • Sad 1
  • Insightful 1

I saw this on twitter only I remember about this. Today is HJ’s birthday! Happy birthday to our rising star Yeo Ha Jin :blush: I believe it’s her 30th bday? Hopefully JH will really get to save her tonight and give her the best bday gift ever which issssss :wub: kiss of course! A hot one if possible :P

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

https://www.soompi.com/article/1395858wpp/moon-ga-young-turns-heads-with-her-fashionable-outfits-in-find-me-in-your-memory

Moon Ga Young Turns Heads With Her Fashionable Outfits In “Find Me In Your Memory”

Apr 22, 2020
by S. Nam

Moon Ga Young is captivating viewers with her eye-catching fashion in MBC’s “Find Me in Your Memory”!

The drama tells the story of news anchor Lee Jung Hoon (Kim Dong Wook) and his romance with rising star Yeo Ha Jin (Moon Ga Young). While he has hyperthymesia, allowing him to remember all 8,760 hours in a year, she has forgotten some of her most important memories as a psychological defense mechanism.

Through each episode of the drama, Moon Ga Young stunned with her character’s unique and stylish wardrobe. Like the rising star that her character is, Moon Ga Young is also stirring up a storm by modeling all sorts of trendy looks the public can’t get enough of.

Yeo Ha Jin wears various outfits from a vivid purple suit that brings out her explosive charisma to a flowing white dress that highlights her youthful and refreshing image. Not to mention, the alluring red dress that accentuates her shoulders in the award ceremony scene also became a hot topic among viewers. As the cherry on top, Yeo Ha Jin always completes her look with a gorgeous hairstyle.

4EC9AF03-0944-449F-AB16-BB11FF3D9049.jpg

In preparation for her meeting with Lee Jung Hoon, Yeo Ha Jin completed a lovely date look with a stylish belt and turtleneck that give her a sophisticated air. Yeo Ha Jin also heightened her character’s fashionable charm by wearing a polka-dotted blouse and pink cardigan that suits her personality as well as the beautiful spring weather. On top of the fabulous outfits, her bright smile towards Lee Jung Hoon makes viewers’ hearts flutter nonstop.

37CBD3F4-9588-43A4-BAAD-08F29D1A3779.jpg

As the soft pastel colors bring out Yeo Ha Jin’s gentle side and the dark colors highlight her elegant charisma, Yeo Ha Jin’s fashion is something to look forward to in each upcoming episode of the drama. Which of her looks is your favorite so far?

“Find Me in Your Memory” airs every Wednesday and Thursday at 8:55 p.m. KST.

Catch the latest episode on Viki below!

WATCH NOW

Source (1)

• Like 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1