[Drama 2019-2020] Unasked Family / Down the flower path, 꽃길만 걸어요

0ly40

2 hours ago, lu09 said:

@nohamahamoud2002 long time no see too:wub: and the rest of Chingus. Ohh, Thanks:).

You mean the brat, I highly doubt it:mellow:. At least Jieun showed interest in DG while this one is more obsessed with CD. Instead of interest, I would say she is dependent on him to always have her back. But we never know what will happen if JH decides to cut her off. Let's see what happens:sweatingbullets:.

I'm praying this happens!!!!

• Replies 867
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess they are breaking up already or about to break up, but her sister seen them make a scene together so who knows what will happen.

http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/flowerypath/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2019-0245-01-369358,read,,58,799985

Looks like CD is getting more and more annoyed with the brat

I like how this writer lets the characters directly overhear stuff so they know exactly who's to blame. First, it was SJ finding out her mom bought the painting and rigged the competition, now the Soondubu Mom finds out that her eldest stepson was the one who took the money from her son...and Trang knows too, her expression of disgust was priceless.

I feel bad that the Mom thinks she has to pay YW back because it was her stepson who took DW's savings, but I understand in a roundabout way she feels responsible for not bringing Il Nam up with better morals. Il Nam feels guilty, but he's probably only sad he got caught. I wonder if the writer is gonna come up with a plan to redeem this bozo.

Speaking of bozo's, SJ is beyond the pale. What a disgusting character. JH needs to run for the hills. Seon Hwa is an idiot, but at least she sees how happy her big bro is with YW. I am hoping SW is at her limit with SJ's antics and starts drawing the line. It was nice seeing SW rejecting all the high end clothing and handbags SJ bought for her. CD and his sis are not the type to fall for all the designer goodies, cars and the high end lifestyle. 

Very cool that E-Nam overheard that convo between the ladies. He seems like he has his head screwed on straight. YJ better take her motorbike and skedaddle. She deserves his disdain. She's only sorry that she got found out.

YW's dad is definitely hooked up with a scam artist/gold digger.That takes some serious lady cojones to ask for 50 million won. How awkward was that scene where she was begging him to take out a loan

And that's a shame because he's a nice guy who is lonely. I'm also wondering if she will come to repentance at some point as well. 

Ohhh what a sad episode it was for my OTP. :tears:  But as much as I disliked the break-up part, was equally happy because of the actor who plays CD. He was such a natural in his crying scenes. :D

I also got to like YW's sister some more.  She is probably the most sensible in the group.  She immediately saw through her dad's suspicious GF and quickly understands & supports YW's situation.  I also would like for her to end up with Yi Nam. 

I personally don't get why YW hesitates to tell her in laws about CD. Her mother in law had several marriages with stepchildren even.   Her sister in law was brought up by a step mother so she is not in a position to criticize YW for moving on from Dong U. 

The dad's girlfriend!!! What a big scheming b+×#h! :angry: She's as annoying as bratty SJ and her mom put together.

Tonight will be the last episode for the week. Although the preview suggests more sad scenes are coming,  I hope we go to the weekend feeling a bit more upbeat. 

24 minutes ago, mel22 said:

Ohhh what a sad episode it was for my OTP. :tears:  But as much as I disliked the break-up part, was equally happy because of the actor who plays CD. He was such a natural in his crying scenes. 

I was inspired by the sad breakup song to create the video. I think the song  is very expressive. 

I am trying to reduce the sad effect by making MVs lol. I hope it works.

But really why are we so few? The drama is real good. I just love it

28 minutes ago, mel22 said:

Ohhh what a sad episode it was for my OTP. :tears:  But as much as I disliked the break-up part, was equally happy because of the actor who plays CD. He was such a natural in his crying scenes. :D

I also got to like YW's sister some more.  She is probably the most sensible in the group.  She immediately saw through her dad's suspicious GF and quickly understands & supports YW's situation.  I also would like for her to end up with Yi Nam. 

I personally don't get why YW hesitates to tell her in laws about CD. Her mother in law had several marriages with stepchildren even.   Her sister in law was brought up by a step mother so she is not in a position to criticize YW for moving on from Dong U. 

The dad's girlfriend!!! What a big scheming b+×#h! :angry: She's as annoying as bratty SJ and her mom put together.

Tonight will be the last episode for the week. Although the preview suggests more sad scenes are coming,  I hope we go to the weekend feeling a bit more upbeat. She

I was thinking the same about YW telling mum especially with the history, but now I can see why. Think back to how they responded  to got no skills no  desirable traits old ajusshi like Il Nam being set up with a divorcee. They still hold some old school societal baises. Look how the sister in law responded at the mare thought of such a rumor, even though that is her family history. Unfortunately how things look to others still hold a lot of power, don't want folk in their dong gossiping about the family plus there's the time frame. Little over a year still a fresh wound for all involved.

Look at YW even though she said the light is green she still hasn't fully made her peace with DG to the point where she can comfortably move on. Things like her hearing the secret will now make her face some of the feelings she has and will help her to find peace and bid DG a proper adieu. Then and only she'll be able to move on properly hopefully with CD and she'll be able to confidently tell anyone who got something to say about their relationship to go get stuffed. 

Lol YW catching attitude with the wrong person this is all so silly.

Also dont meddle in my business? that like the first thing she done with CD with the whole affair thing. Like I said I dont like her attitude towards CD when she should be having the attitude towards others around her anyone but him.

12 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Lol YW catching attitude with the wrong person this is all so silly.

Also dont meddle in my business? that like the first thing she done with CD with the whole affair thing. Like I said I dont like her attitude towards CD when she should be having the attitude towards others around her anyone but him.

the typical attitude of female leads :D 

I was hoping for a more brave female lead for a change lol

Archived