[Drama 2019-2020] Wanna Taste?, 맛 좀 보실래요

nohamahamoud2002

JH definitely does not want to deal with YRan. That is why he pushed her back home on DG. Its why he did not want her to divorce. All he has thought about is how inconvenient it is to him and never about DG or GJ. If he had he would have never taken up with her once she married DG. He certainly would not have pushed her crazy self back on DG and the boy knowing she is not good at all. He slept with her and she is not staying in her "side piece" lane wanting more than he is willing to give. She is threatening his home and business with her actions and he can't have that. The only problem with that is YRan is crazy and she will in some way do all she can to get him if she can. 

JH looks DG in the face while he is seeing Yran behind his back. Although DG can't stand Yran legally he tried to be a good husband. All JH has done is tried to keep Yran tied to DG to help himself and never thinks about how awful Yran is. I don't blame DG for going to JH in episode 72.  I really hope he told him to not be pushing "that woman" back into his home! I believe it was something of the sort because of how JH looked at the end of the  meeting. 

I am so ready for someone to tell DG about this affair and provide evidence to help him get that divorce fast without having to pay her anything. I wonder what JW will do since she watched DG walk away? I can get why HJ has not said anything because it involves two people she knows and she does not fully understand although she saw and heard Yran calling JH "Yoebo" and the neighbors have confirmed that they felt she was having an affair. 

Once this affair comes out Yran will be done for and JH will get a huge slap in the face and something he does not ever want, his stepmom letting him have it for talking about her for years and yet he followed into his fathers footsteps and did the same thing. Stepmom definitely suspects that he is possibly cheating. Once things hit the fan she will be the first one in his face letting him have to hear her voice as she goes on and on about him being a hypocrite. 

What I find so shameless is JH is not clued in at all. If he was he would realize his wife has to know something and is not willing to share a bed with him really or wants to have a kid with him. The questions to him and the statement about seeing him at the elevator agitated should have clued him in that JW could know. HE is a terrible liar and he has not been discrete with his actions. He has hidden nothing. If his wife is making random statements to him that should be an alarm bell that she could know something. Yet he is so self absorbed to think he has hidden his affair and that his wife will just fall into his arms. Its going to be a huge blow to him to see just how much evidence JW had on him and Yran. He is going to get slammed hard with the affair comes out. 

• Like 5
  • Insightful 3

15 minutes ago, brooksmom said:

@nohamahamoud2002I thought this was the first one that was unclear.  It doesn't even show that JW is married to JH.  :fearful:

I think @ktcjdrama wanted to read the Korean text below the characters, so I searched for the chart in better resolution :)

@ktcjdrama  I am glad you already found the chart :)

anyway I thought to share it and modified the first post to help others find the chart faster.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Another fist-clenching sighted! :lol: Anyway, the two still married couples will have dinner at DG’s home. I don’t know whether YR or JW who suggested that. The two met at her office earlier that day. As JW-JH arrive, HJ takes her leave and that’s when all the five adults standing there with JW and HJ looking stunned. Episode ends. 

I think JW and JH are on the mission not to let YR divorce... sigh... In the preview, it seems that HJ will confront YR. I think HJ will play a key in making the divorce happen. 

We have yet another wistful talk from JB to CJ about HJ. I think she might really get a redemption...

• Like 4

In ep 73, Yuran is about to get another admire, JS..!!!!

I might sound evil here, but k-writer let's go all out making this a totally makjang story?? what say you let JS cheats on JR with his BIL's mistress ??

And JH found out, Yuran slept with a total stranger that out of revenge. JH got so drunk that he went an seduce the first person he sees, which is JB.. JB, who was a bit tipsy after a fight with CJ, so she was  actually excited that the CEO of Starlink is taking a liking to her that she slept with the CEO? JH and JB woke up and he instantly remember that JB is JS's sister, JB was still unaware that she just slept with her BIL.... 

And due to Yuran having multiple affairs, she gets STD, so does JH and JS, all three happened to go the hosp at the same time to be treated for STD.... JR will have to go check if she gets it or not, and as she was about to enter the hosp, JR will see JS and Yuran talking and each was blaming each other on who gave who the STD... JW (who was visiting the hosp to visit a relative) will hear their conversation too at another corner... JR had a huge fight with Yuran at the hosp entrance. Hence that becomes news, Yuran cheated on her hubby with JS.... !!

JB also goes to the hosp to get treatment for STD.. CJ found out that JB has STD, hence he'll know JB cheated on him, so CJ dump JB..... The divorce between DG and Yuran were finalized since Yuran (the cheater) can't cancel the divorce...  

By then, JS who already found out that his BIL is cheating on his wife (from my earlier story line) and since Yuran wreck his marriage with JR, he wanted to wreck Yuran's image further more, so JS exposed Yuran- JH scandal.... JR later tells JS that she is leaving JS and she thank god that she never register their marriage.  So JS gets nothing from marrying JR.

JS's dad found out what his kids have been up to, that he got a slight heart attack and were rush to the hospital. 

JW finally divorce JH due to the humiliation that the public found out that she was cheated on. 

JB  found out that that JR never register her marriage with JS, so JH and JB were never legally in-laws .... 

JB later found out that she is pregnant with JH's child.  JB and JS's dad will harassed JH to take responsibility... 

If this above does happened, then the title of this k-drama is really appropriate right...??? LOL

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

4 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

Another fist-clenching sighted! :lol: Anyway, the two still married couples will have dinner at DG’s home. I don’t know whether YR or JW who suggested that. The two met at her office earlier that day. As JW-JH arrive, HJ takes her leave and that’s when all the five adults standing there with JW and HJ looking stunned. Episode ends. 

I think JW and JH are on the mission not to let YR divorce... sigh... In the preview, it seems that HJ will confront YR. I think HJ will play a key in making the divorce happen. 

We have yet another wistful talk from JB to CJ about HJ. I think she might really get a redemption...

A redemption? I am not sure, but I will say that JB is like her father, she saw the efforts that HJ provided for their family, but it is too late, I can be that a redemption will come if she says to the mother of CJ that she take care of working hard in their house after she married him

From what I understood in the episode, JW does not want Juran to divorce? because she wants to stay married to JH? these writers, I hope she has a plan.
Anyway, I loved seeing more screen time for JW, the actress that plays this role is beautiful on the screen, even the one that plays Juran,  they are good actresses

• Like 4

54 minutes ago, marrez1 said:
5 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

A redemption? I am not sure, but I will say that JB is like her father, she saw the efforts that HJ provided for their family, but it is too late, I can be that a redemption will come if she says to the mother of CJ that she take care of working hard in their house after she married him

the writer and the actress have done too good a job with making jin bong annoying and awful that it is frankly difficult to accept the redemption efforts. it is a bit of "I don't care" for me. the thing is it is not true redemption where they appreciate hae jing. no they appreciate hae jin because neither dad or jin bong get to fleece her anymore. in other words, they are just sorry that they don't have their old life back. so it is hardly a redemption. jin bong blamed hae jin for jin sang cheating on her. even when hae jin was reeling from the affair, jin bong and dad expected her to cook and clean the house and were resentful that hae jin was not pulling the weight. so yea, if there is redemption arc, let them learn to live their life on own. if she got married to cheol jin, both jin bong and dad would go back to their old routine where they expect to be served hand and foot. their natural instincts is to be leeches. so nope. they deserve whatever juri throws at them.

@rolisrntex ~ what is the mood like on SBS message boards? are they still as annoyed by the pairing?

• Like 8

6 hours ago, marrez1 said:

From what I understood in the episode, JW does not want Juran to divorce? because she wants to stay married to JH

She doesn’t want YR to divorce because that will mean she is free and one step closer to snatching JH away. Same reason why JH doesn’t want the divorce to happen because she will be free to harass him to get together. So yes, JW still wants to protect her marriage. 

Btw, JR left JS and went back home to her mother :lol: Her post-it note asked him to just assume they never got married before. 

• Like 9
  • LOL 2

well am glad that dae gu gave junhu a piece of his mind and told him to stop interfering. am wondering why they are all meeting for lunch in today's episode though. @ktcjdrama ~ I feel really sorry for dae gu. both junhu and jeon won are using him to corner yuran except he has no clue what is going on. that is so unfair. it is another thing if he wants this marriage except they are using a child to try emotionally blackmail into staying. jeon won should deal with junhu directly instead of trying to use dae gu and junhu should have the guts to deal with yuran himself. she is his mistress. in the preview for tomorrow's episode, it looks like hae jin saw the two of them fighting and now knows for sure they are having an affair. hope hae jin tells the truth because dae gu deserves to know and not be made a fool like this.

20 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

Yet he is so self absorbed to think he has hidden his affair and that his wife will just fall into his arms.

@Ldy Gmerm ~ junhu really thinks he is discreet but he doesn't even realize that people at work already have some slight knowledge that something may be going on. who would buy an excuse that he keeps going to funerals? but one thing is clear is that he is really unwilling to face the truth. so it will be devastating for him on so many ways to realize that he is exactly like his father. instead of clenching her fist, when will we see jeon won finally confront him?

@ktcjdrama ~ am so annoyed that cheol jin and jin bong keep kissing whereas our leads romance has not even started. ugh.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

@ktcjdrama ~ I feel really sorry for dae gu. both junhu and jeon won are using him to corner yuran except he has no clue what is going on. that is so unfair. it is another thing if he wants this marriage except they are using a child to try emotionally blackmail into staying. jeon won should deal with junhu directly instead of trying to use dae gu and junhu should have the guts to deal with yuran himself. she is his mistress. in the preview for tomorrow's episode, it looks like hae jin saw the two of them fighting and now knows for sure they are having an affair. hope hae jin tells the truth because dae gu deserves to know and not be made a fool like this.

Tell me about it!! I am glad HJ knows the truth and she will be the one who will save DG from this nightmare. I am guessing later on, for the sake of HJ, JW will relent in making YR keep her marriage. Hopefully she is encouraged by HJ to deal with JH herself. As for JH, I am sure the assistant will somehow reveal the affair at workplace, otherwise why bother to write her part in. 

From what I gathered, it seems that DG and YR have been sleeping separately since getting married. I am guessing YR seduced him in the past and got herself pregnant and married him to spite JH. DG never really wanted the marriage except to be responsible for the conceived baby. I remembered he said something about making one mistake is enough, when HJ fell on him on the sofa while trying to cover him. 

O, I just couldn’t help but comment that JS is the best dressed errand boy :lol:

• Like 10

junhu should have the guts to deal with yuran himself. she is his mistress.

Not speaking from personal experience here but have seen it in others. Mistresses never stay in their of their relationship. They always want to replace the wife (if they know he is married) and want more than the cheater is willing to give. Cheating husbands don't realize it until it is too late. However, if the mistress thinks the cheating husband is not married they go ballistic when they find out he is.

@Lmangla Local viewers are still not happy with the CJ/JB pairing. I get the feeling the writer is setting up JB for a big fall. She is head over heels for CJ. However, I get the sense CJ is still lukewarm about the relationship which tells me when he figures out who she is, he will drop her like a hot potato and not look back. (Unless she is preggers)

JB will blame her brother for her failed relationship I think. 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

@Ldy Gmerm ~ junhu really thinks he is discreet but he doesn't even realize that people at work already have some slight knowledge that something may be going on. who would buy an excuse that he keeps going to funerals? but one thing is clear is that he is really unwilling to face the truth. so it will be devastating for him on so many ways to realize that he is exactly like his father. instead of clenching her fist, when will we see jeon won finally confront him?

Oh I can't wait for him to realise he's exactly like his dad, it's gonna crush him.  Plus the step mum's digs will be even more glorious.

First time I don't like JW. She needs to either make up her mind  and just confront the bloke or forgive and forget. Interfering in DG and YR relationship in that way isn't right.

Although it's none of their business DG needs to tell them straight look she's screwing with my kids head, he's literally scared of her, add that to the fact that I can't stand  the sight of her and don't love her, so come hell or high water I divorcing her. Do it in company embarrass her let it sink in to dense self absorded head of hers. Then she might just pack her bags and finally go for good and poor GJ won't have to have nightmares that she is gonna live there permanently.

• Like 9
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1

36 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

O, I just couldn’t help but comment that JS is the best dressed errand boy

his colleagues all despise him because they know he just got in connections because he is so dumb. love how the manager is like "jin sang, you are the only one free. so do this" jin sang totally deserves it!

• Like 8
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

I think Junhu is sterile.  Look how Yuran did not get pregnant before he got married to JW.  During their time in France and even now

with the affair. 

Also the wife has not been able to get pregnant for the past 5 years.

Yuran had one night with Dae Gu and she was pregnant.  Something to think about.............

• Like 7
  • Insightful 5

his colleagues all despise him because they know he just got in connections because he is so dumb. love how the manager is like "jin sang, you are the only one free. so do this" jin sang totally deserves it!

I love that he is a food delivery boy after looking down on HJ.

Okay, Yuran is making the story fun again!  I am watching what should have been today's raw and she made JW so uncomfortable with her French style of dressing.  I would have been like JW, not knowing where to look.  

So, looks like yuran gets a new job that depends on her married woman image. 

I was a little surprised how they did not send him for any training, though.  Don't all jobs send people for training for a few days?

Moderators: How do I add this to my previous post?  I was trying to do that.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not post consecutively, edit you previous post instead. Thanks!
  • Like 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, rolisrntex said:

@Lmangla Local viewers are still not happy with the CJ/JB pairing. I get the feeling the writer is setting up JB for a big fall. She is head over heels for CJ. However, I get the sense CJ is still lukewarm about the relationship which tells me when he figures out who she is, he will drop her like a hot potato and not look back. (Unless she is preggers)

JB will blame her brother for her failed relationship I think. 

is he lukewarm? I have been skipping their scenes and just catch bits and pieces. she does far seem more enthusiastic than him but assumed it was because he was reserved. thanks for checking on the boards. it makes me feel better that local viewers are just as annoyed.

1 hour ago, tulip06 said:

I love that he is a food delivery boy after looking down on HJ.

ooh, that's a good point. in an ironic way, he as well as jin bong are doing the same job as hae jin. they thought they were too good compared to her and yet in their professional jobs, they are doing the same thing. how does jin bong have time to wander so much with cheol jin? don't restaurant workers have long working hours?

• Like 10