[Drama 2020] Nobody Knows, 아무도 모른다

0ly40

So DM wasn't really bullying KEH, they are good friends and looked out for one another. When KEH found the money he wanted to keep it to give to DM for his aunt's surgery.  I think KEH, DM and KEH mom's boyfriend does a lot more at the hotel then just part time job. I thought that KEH gave DM the money in the shoe box but how come the mom's boy friend was keeping the money in his apartment and said he didn't spent any of it?

• Like 5

45 minutes ago, imgreatgal said:

I thought that KEH gave DM the money in the shoe box but how come the mom's boy friend was keeping the money in his apartment and said he didn't spent any of it?

According to mom’s BF testimony, KEH and him agreed to split the money between the two of them, as per KEH’s suggestion. So the money in shoebox is only half of it, while mom’s BF has not spent any of his. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I’m thoroughly enjoying this drama. The characters are interesting. It seems everybody is hiding something. It was clear that somebody was going to “take care” of Eun Ho after it was shown how many “secrets” he knew or were involved in. It’s just too bad Detective Cha was so occupied with the Stigmata Murders that she didn’t realize something was off before it was too late. I’m looking forward to her investigation of this case because it’s already leading into interesting places. 

• Like 7

I normally don't watch these dramas. Murders and deaths just make me shudder. But I tuned in for Kim Seo Hyung who is so charismatic! She has so much anguish and sorrow in her character. So much feels. 

I like the pace of the drama and I can see the stigmata murder cases are larger than I can imagine. We have the foundation and the school that seems to be behind the cause of the murders. I believe that the hotel boss is right in the middle. Neither evil nor good. Just in the middle. 

Looking forward to more episodes and the bond between Detective Cha and the teacher! 

• Like 5

Aside from my OCD getting triggered when Detective Cha Youngjin, touched those two bodies without gloves at the mortuary and the phone, I loved this drama.

What is the relation with that wandering man, the blue book and the these murders. I think he even knows that KEH 'fell' from the Millennium Hotel. But will Detective CYJ be able to arrest that man for questioning!!!

Next episode I think she will catch KEH friend.

• Like 6

Nobody Knows: Episode 4

by Sunny

NobodyKnows04-00015.jpg

Up until now, Young-jin’s one blind spot in Eun-ho’s life has been school. And who better to ask than his homeroom teacher? As the dynamic duo continue to search for the truth of the days leading up to Eun-ho’s fall off the roof of the Millennium Hotel, they uncover more questions which seem to be leading to a conspiracy darker than they’d anticipated.

EPISODE 4: “Missing Security Footage”

nobody4-00066.jpg

more http://www.dramabeans.com/2020/03/nobody-knows-episode-4/

• Like 5
  • Love 2

I don't know why but I feel that there could be more than one stigmata murderer, like the killing was part of an initiation hence this would explain why he said that the killing would stop. I have the impression that SWW's father and the cult could have a bigger influence than we know right now. SWW's father died but from my point of view, we saw different pictures of the ex-chairman with many people and this is no coincidence.

• Like 6

I would like to add that the cheating of MS could be the iceberg of a huge scandal... where did the mother get the answers? It looks like money can buy your child's grads. 

I hope, KEH will wake up soon because honestly, I like his relationship with YJ and I doubt that KEH has figured out what is the connection between the serial killing and the doll. But he got aware of something which represented a thread. For me, YH is a big suspect as he is the one who announced that KEH had saved someone.... and he could have known the identity of the injured person. Then he heard from his wife that KEH had been in their home once. He was also present, when SWW received a call where KEH was involved.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

Honestly, I love this drama. The relationship between DM and KEH created by the writer is really moving. Striking is how their relationship contrasts with the one between HMS and KEH. Both have something in common: KEH wants to report a crime... In DM's case, the teenager was caught stealing money and KEH threatened him to call the police. KEH told him that there was a CCTV after JDM had threatened to hurt him forcing him to put back the money... Then after this, KEH asked DM to help him to bring the drunk man to a taxi and the result was that they got rewarded by the man and received the money... so by doing a good deed, DM realized that he could get money... On the other hand, MS had a different reaction... instead of giving in, he used his driver to bully KEH... While DM doesn't consider himself as a friend to KEH as he feels responsible for KEH's accident, MS shows no real remorse, in fact he is more afraid of getting caught. 

I hope, we will see more DM/KEH's interactions...

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Loving today's episode! My favorite scene in today's episode was at the Millennium Hotel rooftop

The compassion in Detective Cha shines. Not only as a detective who only wants the truth she connects with Dong Myung. She sees through Dong Myung who claims that he and Eun Ho are not friends. Underneath Dong Myung's deceiving words she knew that they were friends. 

That one scene shows that we cannot believe in everything that each person says. The lies interwoven with the truth creates the complexity of finding why EunHo was at the rooftop. Dong Myung ran to the rooftop thinking he would find the answer. Indeed, nobody knows...

• Like 5

25 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

I love the drama but I don’t know I can’t take detective D M seriously

Same vibes

Quite frankly I can't take everyone in the police department seriously 

so current mode in watching this story unfold

logos: on 

pathos: open. i'm all for the emotions and feels 

And I'm ready to understand what it means to be a good adult (which is the message of the story)

because nobody knows...

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

“Nobody Knows” Approaches Double Digits In Ratings With New Personal Best

Mar 17, 2020
by R. Jun
9f5c0a3d224c473daf49285efdeffa01.jpeg?s=

SBS’s “Nobody Knows” has achieved yet another high point in viewership ratings.

According to Nielsen Korea, the March 16 broadcast of the drama recorded nationwide averages of 7.5 and 9.8 percent viewership, continuing the drama’s positive ratings streak with a 0.3 point increase from its previous episode, which hit 9.5 percent.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1388665wpp/nobody-knows-approaches-double-digits-in-ratings-with-new-personal-best

• Like 5

I feel Ko Eunho is too good for his own good. It was reflected on how he made friends with Dongmyeong, helping the drunkard who was passed out around that creepy building with the CCTV camera!

Maybe this is also why the New Life Church disciple is after him or was he indoctrinated already, wish some one knew. I hope by the end of it everybody concerned knows that this NLC is problematic. Maybe that man in hiding wants his blue book and how is he gonna sneak into the hospital.

Whats the story with KEH and MS and why is MS mother holding a hammer!!! in the preview

---------

PS. Was that Seo Youngjoo reading KEH book to him? Need to figure out what the name of that book was!!!

• Like 5

@angelbeast90 Thank god, there was the title in French "la vie devant soi" (Life ahead). It is a book written by Romain Gary under an alias Emile Ajar. He won an award for that book, prix goncourt. 

Summary of Life Ahead  
Mohammed, known as Momo, recounts his life in Belleville at the home of Mrs. Rosa, an elderly and sick Jewish woman, a survivor of Auschwitz, who, as a former brothel owner, raises children abandoned or left in boarding schools by prostitutes. Momo thinks he is ten years old, and he is the only one, with little Moses, who does not know his parents. He considers Mrs. Rosa to be his mother. She is more and more tired and hardly goes out anymore, because of the six floors without an elevator; she is given fewer and fewer children to look after. One day, Momo learns that Mrs. Rosa is suffering from senility. She goes through long periods of absence, and thinks she is reliving her past, dressing as a prostitute or waiting, with a suitcase in her hand, for the French policemen who once handed her over to the Germans during the Vel'd'Hiv round-up. To escape these painful moments, Momo wanders the streets and meets Nadine, a beautiful young woman who works for the cinema. One day, the teenager's father reappears, claiming his son. Mrs. Rosa, conscious that day, makes him believe that she raised her son in the Jewish religion, and that he is in fact the little Moses. Momo's father dies in shock. Momo learns that he is fourteen years old: Mrs. Rosa was bringing him younger to keep him close to her for longer. However, his condition worsens, but she refuses to go to the hospital because she wants to die without being "prolonged". Momo, making the whole building believe that Mrs. Rosa is leaving for Israel, taken away by her family, leads her to the basement, in the "Jewish hole" she has made for herself, in fear of further persecution. That's where she dies. Momo lies next to her for three weeks, until the neighbours discover them, and entrust him to Nadine, to whom the whole story was addressed.

As you can observe, this book is about the longing of love and abandonment. Momo's fate resembles KEH's fate in the sense that he prefers wandering in the streets and even going to the neighbor than being home. His mother has abandoned him, although he knows where she is. Momo in the book refuses to be happy and have a "life ahead" as the world is too rough and hard. Mrs. Rosa is his surrogate mother, just like YJ who also loves him but is not always attentive like the ex-prostitute. however, the huge difference is that KEH is influenced by YJ that's why when he sees a crime, he wants to stop it.  

Here, the biological mother of KEH is jealous of YJ as she senses that KEH feels closer to YJ than her. She hated KEH's gaze as she saw her own reflection: in his eyes, she could observe her own shortcomings. She neglected KEH, she kind of abandoned him as she chose her boyfriends over her son. She never thought that love from her son would be fulfilling.

• Like 5
  • Insightful 3

@bebebisous33 Wow! Thank you so much for the insightful summary on the story.

There was this thought on the back of my mind, "Can't YJ adopt KEH?" But guess a lot of things has to happen story-wise to arrive at that junction.

Wish YJ could influence KEH mother to stop all these unrelated people visiting his ICU! But as his mother hate YJ. I don't know how they can work it out. Why is the hospital allowing all these unrelated people into his ICU though.

---------------------------------------------------------

So this is the driver's apartment they are checking but it has whole room dedicated for HMS toys!!!!

• Like 5

@angelbeast90 Well, if you look carefully, it looks like in this story many children are growing up without parents. The chairman of New Life Church and owner of Millenium Hotel is an orphan, then we have DM who assumes the role as parent. He is the one who is looking for money for his little brother, the latter is not even related to him. His father was not acting as a responsible adult, just like KEH's mother. KEH is mostly on his own and can find some comfort with YJ. Even HMS seems to have secrets from his parents/mother. The room at the driver's flat is filled with expensive toys (collection of rare figurines) and in my opinion, this room was reserved for HMS where he could hide his hobby from his mother. So HMS was quite close to the driver. The only normal family is YSH's family, yet I am suspecting that this is just an illusion too and SWW is not aware of that.

• Like 6

@bebebisous33Ah now I see why the chairman of NLC and MH  Baek Sangho has an affinity towards KEH. They both keep saving people. His driver was also saved by him and their conversation about him saving children was interesting too . Can I blankly state that he has saviour complex. Whereas KEH does not have this word in his dictionary. Also BSH talk about KEH being 10 times better than any of them was an interesting statement. He feels a bit shady but maybe he is too over zealous!

• Like 5

6 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

the huge difference is that KEH is influenced by YJ that's why when he sees a crime, he wants to stop it.

I agree. I would also like to note, even though I'm pretty sure someone else has mentioned this, that KEH must had learned CPR from YJ. We saw him perform it on KJH in episode 1 and YJ perform it on SSW in episode 2.

I love this show and I just adore YJ and KEH's relationship. It was mentioned in yesterday's episode how adults and children can be friends if they understand each other. And that even if people aren't blood related, they can still have a connection. Those are examples of YJ and KEH.

• Like 4
  • Love 1