[Drama 2020] Nobody Knows, 아무도 모른다

0ly40

I like this drama.

After watching the latest episode 3.

When you thought you know something... then they threw in a new variables and everything is just

tenor.gif?itemid=14375030

:joy:

Can't wait for episode 4 to reveal more.

Based on preview,  I'm still in a bit of shock by her statement but who knows?

We need to watch it before we can make more guess.

I like the chairman of the Millennium hotel. Please don't let him be bad!!

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

Great episode. I teared up when Young Jin realized from her dream something could be off with Eun Ho and the subsequent scenes. These two have true bonds.

So many characters in the story. Even the lady in red who asked YJ to step out from police line will have a role because it’s obvious she is not just a cameo. Good question from the preview, if the beating starts from that abandoned building, why did EH jump from the hotel? 

Since the guy who beat up EH is dead, that means someone else was the one who drove EH away from the scene. Could it be Baek? I would really like to see Park Hoon in a protagonist role this time round, but am still not sure. At first he seemed to be very concerned, rushing to the hospital, ordering the surgeon to save the boy, waiting till the legal guardian arrived, paying all the hospital expenses (?). But later on when talking to YJ at the rooftop, he seems to be in a rather mocking mode. Still don’t know what to make of him. 

I hope Sun Woo will pick up again on YJ’s claim that the bag does not belong to EH. And that the boy is closer to YJ than to his own mother. 

• Like 7
  • Love 1

great episode. the ending was really good curve ball. totally didn´t expect the driver to be dead.

I don´t know if like the rookie female cop or not. But she found an opening to crime squad and she took it. She looks too eager in my mind but maybe in long run she´s going to be a good cop.

@ktcjdrama yeah I also wonder why EH was in the Hotel. There has to be a reason why it was the hotel.

I starting to think that eunho´s accident and the stigmata murders are somehow linked. MAybe not directly. ANd when YJ going to investigate EH accident/jump/crime she´s gonig to find some evidence to the stigmate murders. Especially the blue book.

• Like 8

Finished episode 3. So with SSW death, YJ there could be possibility of a copy cat crime or accomplice mto the murder.  The wounds  was not made by SSW and another culprit exist. The DNA did not match but  it did on the doll. Like I sai previous, the man's face was not shown when the doll was hndded to the youngr sister.

According to the soompi article (  pg 2)  "something mysterious happens to Go Eun Ho, which links Cha Young Jin back to the serial killer from her past"

So it means there could be a link.. maybe to the accomplice or the culprit relative

Meanwhile Sun Woo wants to do be involve  but  Hee seob, doesn't wan him  nosing around and  reminded him of what happened in the past which made Sun Woo worried.  Not sure yet was happened in th past. We'll see in the upcoming episodes.

The ending scene, it was the  guy (think Min Sung's  driver in ep 1) who was hanged dead, the one who beat up and stepped on, and  threatened Eun Ho.  Dead guy was mad that Eun Ho threatened to tell on Min Sung( not really sure what Min Sun did. He's that timid classmate ).

So who killed and hanged him?  Let's see. It could be ......

Baek Sang Ho. leader of  One Life foundation,  owner of Millenium Hotel where Eun Ho  jum from roof top.

If you watch Ep 1,  remember the casual interaction of of between Min Sung and him. When he noticed BMW park illegally,  ask then driver  to  lower the window,  but Sang Ho saw Min Sung inside card.  Annoyed driver ask  Min Sung  if Sang Ho was a teache but Min Sung shook his head. When he got out of the car, and  driver drove off,  a jolly Sang Ho ask if the guy was his father,  Min Sung said "no he's my driver. " When Sang Ho said Min Sung is just like the driver (annoyed and all)  Min Sung casually just tells him  "you're irritating" then he walks away  and Sang Ho still smiling  says  to him "you too".  So are they related?  Unlce? Estranged Father and son? I mean why would a student speak to him so casually.

Dong Myung ( and others?)

He did warn in school and  says nobody touches Eun Ho. When he heard he's being bullied (ep 1), then when he found out Eun Ho  fell from a hotel  and in critical condition, he knew  right away it's  the Millenium. Sun Woo looks suprised and asked how did he know. But DM was mad and pushed him away and injured Sun Woo in the process.

Remember in  Ep 2 there was  the scene where Dong Myun was texting Eun Ho sitting on  stair steps somewhere  when he heard  card hom he went inside white van.  Don't know who they are.. could be adult thugs?

Who else is suspect?  Could be the character who collapsed on the bridge ( the first guy in the drama poster, DM was the second guy in the poster).   The person  Eun Ho helped.  He also showed up with the milling crowed and saw SSW dead on the ground.

Then there's Hee Seob.  I'm way of him.  Ye's he's A family guy. but .. he's not supposed to be the chairman of Shingsun Middle School. It's supposed to be Sun Woo.

The New Life Foundation chairman.. because he seems to be like that.  corrupt? doing bad deeds?

16 hours ago, Sushimi said:

At the same time i feel that the hotel is like the bow on the gift. That CEO, i can feel that something is going on with him. 

Anyone curious as to what Sun Woo did because he was too kind? he was having an adverse reaction to it..

Like I said.. if  high shool student Min Sung casually says  "you're irritating" to  a foundation chairman and  hotel  owner.. then there's something  going on there.

As for Sun Woo.. that thing that happened in the past is probably what's prevented him from being the next chairman of Shingsun Middle School.  Even Sang Ho asked Hee sub, when will  Sun Woo be the chairman.

On 3/10/2020 at 12:04 PM, mrsj3n said:

I like the chairman of the Millennium hotel. Please don't let him be bad!!

Same here. I like him.  I don't want him to be the bad guy.

So any bets or theories who  did it?

• Like 7

I watched ep.4 already 

Spoiler

Sadly it seems that Baek will be a bad guy after all. Missing money is involved. He claimed it is his money and seems like the money has gone to Im’s hands and went missing. She must’ve been the one who put it in the toilet where EH found it. And so that’s how they’re tied. At the end of ep.4, SW found drawing of six-winged angel in EH’s notebook. SW recognized it too from his childhood and was able to connect it to Seo by saying his name out.

8 hours ago, jongski said:

Like I said.. if  high shool student Min Sung casually says  "you're irritating" to  a foundation chairman and  hotel  owner.. then there's something  going on there.

I think it was just Min Sung’s arrogant self. He probably didn’t know who Baek is actually. Must’ve thought of him as someonenlow because of the way he was dressed at that time. 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, ktcjdrama said:

I think it was just Min Sung’s arrogant self. He probably didn’t know who Baek is actually. Must’ve thought of him as someonenlow because of the way he was dressed at that time. 

I have the same thought too.

If I recall correctly, he was equally stunned when Baek was introduced at the hall.

Unless I read him wrongly?

@Sushimi As for the hometeacher:

Adverse reaction to what?

If what happened previously, he had explained to Young Jin in episode 4.

For now, he isn't in my radar yet.

My thoughts after watching episode 4:

Spoiler

Dong Myung:

He just seems so misunderstood by everyone. 

He could most probably be the only one Eun Ho confided to outside school.

He knows something but I doubt he knows why Eun Ho fell.

Baek Sung Ho:

Geez.. he behaves like a psychopath. 

Even muscle man and red suit girl.

But I'm still thinking he might not be that killer.

Everything seems to link to the photo at the church and the doll.

Unless... they have been brainwashed since young and everyone is just crazy about salvation and etc.

The money, the blue book.

We need more clues!

• Like 6

What we know so far is that Baek, Go (muscle man), Chairman Hee Seob and his wife, all met in the church since they were younger. 

I am guessing Go is the one who picked up EH and could be the one who killed the driver too. 

• Like 6

@ktcjdrama the missing footage of the parking lot.. Baek is pissed that it malfunctioned and punished muscle man.

Is he really eager to help or he is pissed that attention is now on his hotel?

Btw, muscle man looks pretty overzealous and suspiciously crazy. His smile.... creepy!!

Why would muscle man pick up Eunho?

Why would he kill the driver?

But why would Eunho call muscle man to pick him up?

And Jang Ki Ho. Is he the guy whom Eunho saved on the street? 

And the photo. Mr remember it all didn't point out the little boy at the far left and the little girl at the far right.

Can someone go ask him soon? :joy:

Oh... Can we presume Young Jin is older or of the same age as Baek and gang?

And the bag. Who took his bag?

Why?

I suddenly cannot remember where is the blue book. Is it inside his school bag too?

Something to ponder:

Spoiler

> Eunho found the money in the toilet.

> Mum's boyfriend is aware and split half the money with him.

> Dong Myung was cryptic with his conversation with mum's boyfriend and not wanted to be questioned by the police. So does he know about the money?

> Eunho passed the shoes to Dong Myung. He gladly took over. So does he know?

> Hometeacher and Young Jin found the shoes. But they didn't look inside right?

> The angel..  did Eunho draw it after going into Young Jin's room or he read from the blue book or..  he went to the church?

From preview:

> Baek said that his money.

> Hometeacher brother in law wants to find the MIA Jang Ki Ho too.

What's up with the money?

Aargh.. so many why and nobody knows... 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

19 minutes ago, mrsj3n said:

Is he really eager to help or he is pissed that attention is now on his hotel?

I think it’s the latter. He might have preferred the cctv to be manipulated instead of totally not available. 

Why would muscle man pick up Eunho?

Why would he kill the driver?

But why would Eunho call muscle man to pick him up?

Maybe he was actually tailing the driver instead of EH? He seems to be a yes-man to Baek. Probably a bit mentally handicapped which allows Baek to manipulate him. 

And Jang Ki Ho. Is he the guy whom Eunho saved on the street? 

And the bag. Who took his bag?

Why?

I suddenly cannot remember where is the blue book. Is it inside his school bag too?

Yes, Jang is the guy EH saved. He is linked to Im also and police is looking for him. The Chinese subs translated him as her trusted side (follower). What’s the English translation?

No idea where the bag could be. The mother’s boyfriend took it? DM took it? He hid it in YJ’s house by the balcony? 

If I remember correctly, he put the book in his drawer. The person taking his bag is either one who is looking for the book or for the money. 

• Like 6

@mrsj3n I think DM knows the shoes contained money. Why else do they need to make the exchange up on the roof? And he didn’t really know it’s not noticeable, but EH confidently told him to show Teacher the shoes because he knows the money not visible. And now, the money has been taken out. If you noticed, the paper stuffing is now way inside the shoes, unlike previously when you can easily see the stuffing. 

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

@ktcjdrama

I was actually screaming in my head.. look in the shoes so didn't notice it! :joy:

And to the questions posted:

Spoiler

tenor.gif?itemid=13914364

Aargh.  Why can't they do a Netflix?

Upload all episodes at 1 go?

I wish I didn't watch this first.

At least, by the time I watch.. Everyone knows. :D

But hey... a little brain frying, keeps the doctor away yah?

@Sushimi I didn't notice the blinking. My bad. To be honest, he still isn't in my radar yet.

I'm was actually wondering if he was having some amnesia or forgotten some bad experience until he named the father at the end of episode 4. Tsk! I need to rethink again.

The whole foundation / church is just way suspicious and it seems like a cult or for money laundering businesses.

Edit:

Had a thought.

What if... Eunho met the stigmata killer at the place he was beaten up and he saw the killer killing the driver?

• Like 6

I think DM knows more but he's scared that if he talks he going to be suspect. 

Baek is really suspicious but I really hope that he's not the serial killer or had anything to do with eunho's fall bc that would be so obvious. 

The angel doll? Why does it show so many times?  It has to mean something but what? 

• Like 8

After watching all the episodes in one go, I have to say that actually Eun Ho is involved in different crimes therefore he has been targeted by different persons:

1. MS: KEH's former childhood friend asked his driver to bully KEH so that the latter would stop pressuring him from admitting the cheating. But I doubt that the driver hung himself... no there was another person who wanted to ensure that if KEH died, the driver wouldn't be able to testify. The irony is that the more MS is trying to hide his crime, the more "offenses" he is committing. 
  2. The blue book:  Jang HK was saved by KEH and the former gave him that book in order to ensure that the persons chasing him wouldn't find the book. We saw KEH looking at the book and in my opinion, he must have found something.

Notice that right after KEH's good action was announced in front of the students, KEH's place had been searched and later his schoolbag was stolen. From my point of view, the person was looking for the book and had discovered that KEH had helped Jang and assumed, he would have given the book to him.

We also witnessed how JHK tried to meet SWW but discovered that the latter had committed suicide. Notice the similarity between all the accidents: KEH seems to have jumped from the roof, SWW and the driver's deaths looked like suicide. SUICIDE is a huge indicator that the perpetrator is attempting to hide his crimes. Then the cellphones are not found either.

3. The Money: Besides, we hear from the mother's boyfriend that KEH found money at the Millenium Hotel which seems to have belonged to Baek SH (based on the preview). But we don't know for sure... as BSH has always given a false image of himself to others. He could be lying. Then it is said that DM asked KEH to say that he was the one who found the money... so maybe BSH or someone else is now looking for DM because the person discovered how the money was used: pay the bill for the aunt. It is clear that KEH was helping DM so that the latter would be able to pay for his aunt's surgery. When DM entered the van, he was actually on his way to work... an illegal and dangerous job.
  4. The picture of the doll: KEH saw the doll and drew it and this is important because it is linked to the serial killer "stigmata". The viewer witnessed that the doll was in the house of SWW's sister and she didn't look quite shocked or with dislike... So the sister is connecting it to something positive, unlike her brother who immediately remembered the former priest. We also heard from SWW's sister that KEH visited their home one time and it is really possible that KEH remembered seeing the doll there. Furthermore, KEH entered YJ's room and saw the wall full of info about the stigmata serial killer.

BSH is an interesting character because he is really ambiguous. It was interesting to see how much disdain he showed to MS and the driver, using their status and money to overlook a wrongdoing. I do think that BSH's speech was genuine... he showed dislike to humans who use their power to oppress weak people. I definitely sense that BSH is back for revenge and somehow targeting YSH. Sure, the way he treated KDH was not right... but since he has known KDH for so long, there has to be a reason why BSH did it and why KDH accepted the humiliation. Moreover, BSH has kept him by his side for so long, there has to be a reason. Maybe when KDH was a child, he was the one who bullied BSH under the order from YSH f. ex. On the other hand, BSH seems to be quite "fond" of SWW as he is quite nice to him.

For me, YSH and his wife are somehow really suspicious... YSH could have embezzled money from the Shinsung foundation which would explain his quarrel with IHJ and it seems that the chairman wants to use BSH with the money in order to draw away attention from himself. 

• Like 9
  • Insightful 1

This is my k-drama of the moment. Initially I tought TMWYS was going to be it, but it didn't quite have the punch of an exciting crime drama. I had a hunch it is going to be good, especially with KSH as the lead. To me, she is kind of like the female version of Jo Jin Woong. If Signal brought JJW into A-list lead category, I hope NK will do the same for KSH.

First, I really love the short crop on her. It definitely looks cooler than her tight bun in SC. I love their choice of outfit for her character - very practical and not too eye catchy. Her character is well written too. CYJ is also way more professional than the over the top police in TMWYS.

I love the kid who plays KEH, both the teen and the child version. AJH reminded me a lot of Exo's DO. It's also nice to see YCY as the troubled teen JDM. He was great in Still 17 and he's way taller now!

I never thought I'd think of RDH as a good looking guy. But then, I only know him from God's Quiz and he was way too thin and much younger then.

Is it just me or do you also think that most of the male actors in this show have nice soothing voices?

Can't wait for more episodes!

• Like 10

Nobody Knows: Episode 3

by Sunny

nobody3-00085.jpg

They say history repeats itself and once again Young-jin is faced with the life of the person she cares for most hanging in the balance. However, unlike 19 years ago, it may not be too late and with help from some unlikely sources, Young-jin tackles her pain the only way she knows how – by finding whoever is responsible.

EPISODE 3: “Call From Eun-ho”

NobodyKnows03-00004.jpg

We rewind to 23 hours before jumps from the top of the building, when he’d visited Young-in. She’s preoccupied with the stigmata serial killer case and Eun-ho leaves without telling her what’s troubling him. Instead, he goes to her apartment to retrieve the shoebox of money he’d hidden there, zipping it into a duffel bag. By daylight he’s arrived at the school and Sun-woo spots him on his way into work.

After working for a while, Sun-woo starts to wonder if Eun-ho’s had breakfast and grabs a drink from the vending machine. He hears a loud noise on his way up to the classroom, but it’s conspicuously empty and Eun-ho’s bags aren’t there. Thinking of the noise, he heads to the roof and finds Dong-myeong taking the shoe box from Eun-ho and placing it in his own bag. Sun-woo sighs and approaches the boys.

more http://www.dramabeans.com/2020/03/nobody-knows-episode-3/

• Like 8

I don't think that SW's dark past has been really revealed. What caught my attention are SW's words. He said that he sided with the victim, only to discover that he had not investigated enough and the bully was not really a bully. Yet, let us not forget that YSH is the one who keeps reminding SW of this past incident so that SW would keep his distance from the students. And honestly, I am really wondering if in reality, SW has not been manipulated by YSH with this past incident. What if the testimony of the victim was correct but somehow YSH and the bully's family managed to manipulate the evidence allowing to give some credibility to the bully's testimony. Let us not forget BSH's words in his speech... the powerful will always use his position to get what he wants and abuse the weak ones. 

And YSH seems to be someone who values money and power a lot...

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

Kim Seo Hyung Exudes Charisma Behind The Scenes Of “Nobody Knows”

Mar 14, 2020
by R. Jun
6789f554d5904956b0e5706a969954f9.jpeg?s=

SBS’s has revealed behind-the-scenes cuts of actress Kim Seo Hyung from the network’s Monday-Tuesday drama “Nobody Knows.”

“Nobody Knows” is about at-risk youth whose lives might have changed if they had been surrounded by good adults, and the adults who try their best to protect them, asking viewers the question, “What does it mean to be a good adult?” Kim Seo Hyung plays detective Cha Young Jin, who joined the police force in order to track down the serial killer that murdered her best friend 17 years ago.

In the new behind-the-scenes photos, Kim Seo Hyung exudes charisma in her role as a detective, diligently monitoring her own scenes, although she keeps the atmosphere light with easy smiles between takes.

kim-seo-hyung-nobody-knows-4.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1388121wpp/kim-seo-hyung-exudes-charisma-behind-the-scenes-of-nobody-knows

• Like 6