Jump to content

[Drama 2019-2020] Woman of 9.9 Billion, 99억의 여자


larus

Recommended Posts

The craziness continues but i am on board for it. I liked how they staged that whole set piece in the empty warehouse.

 

The whole gangster underworld is either afraid of Leon or wants to catch him. Many people with personal vendettas. Interpol probably on his tail. And who nearly brings him down? The husband : D

 

Btw how is the Cop that died related to Hee Ju?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SY: l’ll go with you inside 

Psycho husband  :  I said I’ll do dangerous & physical work :joy: - just relax & I will bring the money :sweatingbullets:


His definition of doing physical work 
# run while you can :mrgreen:

Spoiler

5e166cfb17be4801515231.gif?download

 

& screaming like someone see ghost whole time   :mrgreen:

 

5e166753832ac556542343.gif?download

 

5e1667726ef31779268240.gif?download


5e16678894d68892306709.gif?download

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

SY: l’ll go with you inside 

Psycho husband  :  I said I’ll do dangerous & physical work :joy: - just relax & I will bring the money :sweatingbullets:


His definition of doing physical work 
# run while you can :mrgreen:

 

Well he delivered.

If it was only this episode i would probably like him with how he sneaks around there and somehow gets the money.

(well and then i think about the scenes i posted earlier and all the other stuff)

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Fabbo said:

 

Well he delivered.

If it was only this episode i would probably like him with how he sneaks around there and somehow gets the money.

(well and then i think about the scenes i posted earlier and all the other stuff)

 


he didn’t deliver , he stumbled on it while running away :D

but loved how him & leon show down , show us how stupidity may kill you more surely than your opponent’s blade :joy:

 

 

5e167af0308ff404578938.gif?download

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Who'd thought that the creepiest character in this drama can also deliver comedic moments? There are so many times he'd brought comedic relief to this very intriguing but dark drama. And he's none other SY's husband. :glasses:

 

Omo! Just when we viewers are getting attached to a certain charismatic character like BSJ, he had to be killed off! That scene with SY's grieving over him was so poignant and heartwrenching!:bawling: 

 

By the way, does anyone know the name of this brilliant actor acting as BSJ as I haven't seen him in any drama that I've watched. He's included as 1 of the stellar cast of this incredibly awesome drama!:blush:

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

What a thrilling episode.  Ironically SY saved the man who is trying to kill her, probably thinking  leaving a dying person once was enough. Why are all those goons so scared of Leon. He is depicted as some kind of evil monster. BSJ said Leon will even kill a baby if it gets in his way.  

 

The psycho hubs proves to be a reliable husband in this episode. lol he is an expert at grilling!!! he tell SY 'if you see anyone suspicious grill him' hahaha and he did get the money although his love affair with it will soon end. 

 

The man sent by HeeJu (MrJo) will be tortured until he confessed his master's identity. He was willing to be a part of HJ's plan because of his grudge against Leon. Now we know that the money KDH burnt was a fake and MrSeo had the real one but what baffled me is, where is MrSeo in all this. Mr Seo had the red bags and followed KDH but when they reached the warehouse MrSeo wasn't in sight. After all the chaos in the warehouse SY found the bags chained to one of the vehicles outside and got into a scuffle with KDH. 

 

Now Leon's target is HJ, SY, KTW and psycho hubs but none of them knows Leon's identity. KDH knows Leon identity and i think he saw him putting the ring on the corpse. Did KDH died? we saw him in the burning car but who knows he might well be saved by MrSeo. 

 

p.s. @gladys57 there is a post by @larus about the actor who played BaekSeonJae. I think its on page 9 of this thread.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

23 minutes ago, imgreatgal said:

 

Ironically SY saved the man who is trying to kill her, probably thinking  leaving a dying person once was enough.
 

 

she should have listen to her husband :joy:

# If you see someone suspicious, grilled them :sweat_smile:
 

5e16f36090436118926497.gif?download

 

 

I’m sad too the brother died early, I will miss his handsome face firstly but mainly his shipping  method  :mrgreen:

5e16f4036ddc0560135538.gif?download


but clearly someone will be left behind :joy: could be the one our lead want to grow old with :tounge_wink:

 

5e16f43021c8e086964940.gif?download

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

@Ameera Ali Dead handsome brother was the  OTP ‘s most loyal shipper . He knew from the start that SY meant a lot to TW . He told TW he’d surely have to choose . And I melted when he told SY to take the money & go . He chose her over avenging his bro. If this ain’t love , what is ? :joy:. I kept thinking in the middle of that trashed up warehouse with dead bodies all around, it was the most romantic scene. It’s crazy , I know. 
 

So Madam Jang’s dead son was TW’s colleague who died right ? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Quote

So Madam Jang’s dead son was TW’s colleague who died right ? 


yeah , he was & he know more he tell police , so after all TW wasn’t to blame for his death  , best friend send him to leon like she send the guy who died yesterday :sweatingbullets:

 

she dangerous woman 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I could only describe two words after watching today episode : ironic and comical

 

Ironic - The one who had stolen the money from the original owner, they finally met in the car, SY was the one (without knowing him) who saved Leon and sent him to hospital.

 

Comical - SY husband seems like a "professional" killer, he could even shoot Leon without knowing who the monster was (but that was by accident) - Leon was shot by a "fool". :w00t: - whenever I see his face, I can't help but to laugh out loud...the writer/PD had created a funny character for him. No more creepy look. I don't feel thrilling anymore in this ep, may be the PD/writer had injected too much of the "comical" plot for him....I remb the lead actress always shown laughing whenever the couples were at BTS. :lol:

 

I like the writer put SY character into a redemption road after the stolen of money :

  1. She paid back to her ex-employer by sending her to hospital and set up trust fund for her child
  2. She paid back to KTW when he was in trouble/kidnapped by the thugs
  3. She save Leon when he was injured after she recalled what she had done wrong to KTW brother during car crash.

 

I am not surprised (in fact i had predicted) that the writer put her half brother, Baek passed away, it was an intentional plot because it could be a turning point for her. 

 

I hope that at the end no one gets the dirty money, because it should not land onto anyone hands, it does not belong to anyone else start from the beginning, not even the original owner, Leon.  When you put money in perspective and recognize why it was given to you, it becomes a blessing instead of a curse.  It can be both a problem and a solution too when our motive is not clear. Like KTW and Leon mentioned, money is on curse. Everyone surrounding this dirty money may not have good ending...

 

I hope SY can start a new life be at ease and justified. The more she obsessed with money, the higher cost she need to pay back. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, lebeaucouple said:

I hope that at the end no one gets the dirty money, because it should not land onto anyone hands, it does not belong to anyone else start from the beginning, not even the original owner, Leon.  When you put money in perspective and recognize why it was given to you, it becomes a blessing instead of a curse.  It can be both a problem and a solution too when our motive is not clear. Like KTW and Leon mentioned, money is on curse. Everyone surrounding this dirty money may not have good ending...

Good point. Because money was swindled from people's blood sweat and tears. As and example MrJo wife committed suicide because of it and I don't know how one just take the money and live happily knowing it.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

@Ameera Ali This is getting hilarious lol:joy:. Looks like SY doesn't need Psycho husband to divorce her; he is gonna end up getting himself killed lol:joy::mrgreen:

 

PS. I'm in episode 5 and I want both Psycho and cheating lover to get killed:crazy:<_<.

Link to post
Share on other sites


@lu09 this drama is hilarious :joy: lover boy will be your least problems :mrgreen:

 

@lebeaucouple @imgreatgal @larus

@gladys57 

i think I figure how to break curse from the money - go out with Leon start dating him :joy: 

- @triplem our shipping is sinking down :mrgreen:

 

# let’s date your money is my money :D

5e1751a6da478166547348.gif?download

 
# never shoot me bro , by the way I may date your wife to settle the score  :joy:

 

5e17520c6690b353753651.gif?download

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:


 

@larus no one take your suggestion :joy:

he got no taste :sweat_smile:  - but why 3 bag every time :phew:

 

Too bad. The yellow suitcases would have been more lovely. :lol: But three again? The money  never get lost. There are still 9 billion? :)

 

I was a little busy today. I will watch episode 11 tonight.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, gladys57 said:

Who'd thought that the creepiest character in this drama can also deliver comedic moments? There are so many times he'd brought comedic relief to this very intriguing but dark drama. And he's none other SY's husband. :glasses:

 

Omo! Just when we viewers are getting attached to a certain charismatic character like BSJ, he had to be killed off! That scene with SY's grieving over him was so poignant and heartwrenching!:bawling: 

 

By the way, does anyone know the name of this brilliant actor acting as BSJ as I haven't seen him in any drama that I've watched. He's included as 1 of the stellar cast of this incredibly awesome drama!:blush:

 

Check Empress Ki.. he played almost similar role, hateful, heartless and a very cunning character. 

 

If I can recall, he was stoned to death for being the traitor of Korean (Joseon) people.

 

I anticipated earlier on Leon will repay SY some way or other.. he really owed her his life.

 

However aft discovering his true identity and knowing ke killed her brother I am sure she will end up betraying him.. mayb not kill him but expose him and disappeared taking with her all his fortunes he heeee

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..