Spoiler

5e061bd82f87d147656692.gif?download

ezgif-2-0b392e6408a7.gif

ezgif-2-2d09d87b3258.gif

She  :sweatingbullets:

Him : think about it’s one life offer :yum:

Spoiler

ezgif-2-80b76a7602c9.gif

**is only me that having naughty thought about what He mean about there’s a lot of room :phew:

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Ameera Ali - don't worry, you are not alone, i have the same evil thought too. :lol:...thinking that BSJ seducing her...but when going into another scene, we realised it was a mission to accomplish, to attend the rich women exhibition....lol...the writer is so cleverly misleading us. This isn't the writer's first occasion doing that. I must give credit to this writer in her creative in writing.

BTW, i still like your "little fly...bees' body with the husband head"....what a hilarious joke. WHAT A DAY TO BRIGHTEN US...:w00t::w00t:

@lebeaucouple :joy: , yeah he so interesting character :joy:I love the guy who have his priority sorted :mrgreen: 

# How dare someone take pictures on his bad side :D 

ezgif-2-a7a82e6e26ce.gif

5e0627da557ee584686554.gif?download

The write is clever giving us something, something else question if it’s a lies or not 

Spoiler

If he Wasn’t around 

5e0628fd30496317711919.gif?download

how come the picture was taking last month :o 

5e0628efb1aee550593217.gif?download

** About psycho husband, he so crazy it’s entertaining, I’ll make video about him :blush:

Kim Kang Woo Describes His Thought Process Behind Filming Action Scenes For “Woman Of 9.9 Billion”

Dec 28, 2019
by K. Z
376159b2c79248f59c015e41d66eae06.jpeg?s=

It isn’t easy being Kang Tae Woo, at least according to the actor who plays him in KBS’s “Woman of 9.9 Billion,” Kim Kang Woo.

Kim Kang Woo does an excellent job of ramping up the tension and bringing the action to the next level while playing the role of Kang Tae Woo, a man looking for answers after the death of his younger brother. He said, “When I saw that the character was an ex-detective in the synopsis, I worried that there wouldn’t be a lot of action. However, there’s action in almost every episode. I lost a lot of weight while filming those action scenes.”

In a behind-the-scenes video released on December 27, Kim Kang Woo mentioned some of the things that he focused on while filming. “I wanted to portray the action scenes as more of a struggle for survival than just fighting for the sake of fighting. From the basics such as hand-to-hand combat to a rollover collision, it really wasn’t easy filming such large-scale action scenes.”

He also confessed he had his own concerns about his character, as well. “Kang Tae Woo is a character who also has a humorous side to him, and that had to be portrayed in the action as well. I had a lot of worries about that during filming.”

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1373993wpp/kim-kang-woo-describes-his-thought-process-behind-filming-action-scenes-for-woman-of-9-9-billion

I loved the episodes. 

I am glad he had a copy of that usb stick. Makes him look less stupid. Or actually we should give his brother the credit.

It was cool to have a few more scenes with SY and HJ. I wish they explored their friendship a bit more earlier in the drama so that now the stakes would be higher. HJ is still hard to read. She showed more worry and compassion for SY than i expected. But she also gave off a strong impression that she will to protect her family over anything. She knows about the affair, the money and even the accident. I couldn't quite read who she thinks is responsible for it. Maybe she doesnt quite want to admit it to herself what kind of man she married?

Oh and it was really fun to see there is some new mystery around SY. 

9.9 Billion Won Woman: Episodes 13-16 Open Thread

by missvictrix

99W1316_1.jpg

Our heroine needs to escape with her money before it’s too late, but before she does, she has some business to take care of. But clearing her conscience, tying up loose ends, and protecting a new connection turns out to be her biggest hurdle yet. Like she says herself, she’s at the edge of a cliff – and it’s fly or fall.

EPISODES 13-16 WEECAP

99W1316_2.jpg

The longer Seo-yeon sticks around, the more danger she is in — and her money, too. It started at 10 billion won, and this week we find out what happened to bring the amount to 9.9 billion. Then, the split with Jae-hoon makes it even smaller when Seo-yeon insists that they give one third of the money to the son of the woman who died as a result of their scuffle.

That leaves 3.3 billion for Seo-yeon, and 2.8 for Jae-hoon, who already used some for his business emergency. Is 3.3 enough for our heroine to disappear? I’m getting worried she’ll only have a couple of thousand won by the time this thing plays out.

99W1316_2B.jpg

more http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/12/9-9-billion-won-woman-episodes-13-16-open-thread/

On 12/28/2019 at 8:33 PM, larus said:

That leaves 3.3 billion for Seo-yeon, and 2.8 for Jae-hoon, who already used some for his business emergency. Is 3.3 enough for our heroine to disappear? I’m getting worried she’ll only have a couple of thousand won by the time this thing plays out.

Haha i had that thought as well. I really don't understand why she keeps on bringing Jae-Hoon back in. Or her behavior towards him in general. Is she aware that the dude hired someone to kill that woman? I guess not?

6 hours ago, Fabbo said:

Haha i had that thought as well. I really don't understand why she keeps on bringing Jae-Hoon back in. Or her behavior towards him in general. Is she aware that the dude hired someone to kill that woman? I guess not?

Yes she knows. She confronted Jae-Hoon about it and he admitted it. I think she felt compelled to give him his share of the loot as Jae-Hoon was the one who helped her took the money from the crashed van. 

9 hours ago, Fabbo said:

Yeah, she knows but she has evidence? No. She can`t cut Jae Hoon from his share because they are acomplices. Unless she is willing to confess everything to the Police, she is tight with Jae Hoon and everyone who knows about the money.

At first, I thought Seo Yeon had an affair with Jae Hoon as an escape from her husband's abuse. To seek pleasure, comfort, or maybe as a distraction. In the latest episode, she revealed that she had been jealous of Hee Joo so that made me reconsider things. Perhaps she was that jealous to the point she wanted get her hands on something of Hee Joo's.

She never looked like she was in love with Jae Hoon. Or even liked him much. More like she tolerated him.

Congratulation for Jung Woong-In for winning "Best Supporting Actor" in Miniseries

ENHj9xUW4AAqbqs.png

He made me  smile hearing his speech and I did not understand a thing. :D

Oh Na Ra and Lee Ji Hoon presented the Best Couple award at KBS Drama Awards

97747f075c2d11da871c0f8954b6c95948bc048c

Jo Yeo Jeong at KBS Drama Award

Congratulations for Jo Yeo Jeong for winning "Top Excellence Award"

ENIL-pmXYAcLDdi.png

He was her........wait what.........I happened laughed this hard in a while.............:lol:

Spoiler

Is everybody into George Lucas level thanks to Star Wars these days.......do brothers and sisters act that way.........its like watching Luke and Leia kiss before they outed them as twins..........I was like.......wait WHAAAAAAAAAAT??

Tae Woo is in it deep, no way out anymore or no way of denying it.......he has fallen for Seo Yeon and Seo Yeon for him....Hee Ju is so badass

Seo Yeon's husband though is bad news........people with logical reasoning driven by material greed are predictable....he is obsessed with Seo Yeon.....he must have her, keep her by his side and if anybody kills her it has to be him......to me he is the most dangerous

4 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@lu09 I can’t keep up with the episodes so entertaining  , did you know why psycho husband want his wife back :joy:

You got to be kidding me ROFL:joy:. Counseling my foot:lol:. He should be glad she doesn't kill him in the end lol.......

HJ seems to know to whom the money belongs to when she tells JH that it was 'dangerous money'. I have a feeling SY knows HJ cannot be trusted. I also remember a few episodes back SY had asked Ms Jang about putting some money in trust for Yoo MiRa. We were not shown what Ms Jang told her but SY then met with HJ.  If what Baek said about SY is true then SY would not have trusted HJ easily. I'm wondering what are SY's plan.

@Ameera Ali the scene of psycho hubs with the backpack sprayer was hilarious lol. He is really annoying, I'm relieved he hasn't got his hands on the money. Now Baek knows he has been spying on SY.

I like SY stylo mylo in today EP, she is controlling the situation when bargaining with Kim (the thug), she has the guts.

After hearing her brother, Baek mentioning her past during young days, once again the writer has given us the initial impression that SY was weak, but she wasn't ...haha, the writer was so smart.

While many audience may think HJ is a cruel woman, i have different angle to look at it.  I could understand why HJ wanted to protect her so called "kingdom", she doesn't allow anyone to destroy her family even at the expense of her "good" friend, SY. It's her family background, her father that trained her to be a strong and cunning person. The writer has written nicely , i remembered HJ said that her husband is a "gift" to her,  she said she was so "perfect" until the god sent her a gift to test her strength...meaning the strength of the woman is measured by the extend of her refusal to allow those hardships to dictate her and who she becomes. She had decided to settle her husband wrongdoing act including the affair and money stolen matter in order to protect her family. This applies the same to SY, how much the strength she must handle after she has broken. 

Almost all men are defeated by the women when handling the money, wise game:lol:

I hope SY can use her witty brain to fight until the end...or set herself free...

Archived