[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

41 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

@binyeji it was a fan question answer interview with Hyun Bin. It was to with his Smart endorsement. So that was why it was a more casual interview and why most questions were selected about Phillipines, CLOY and covid. HB's team has in the past looked through the questions they select and choose the ones he will answer. For CLOY, they got the questions in advance to prepare. Since they were still questions coming in earlier today, he didn't prepare the answers to them. However, his team most likely made sure they were appropriate questions.

I think people are abit confused with what type of interview is this lol It’s supposed to be a casual interview...not exactly related to the product/brand but it is teaming up and sponsored by the product/brand.And it’s supposed to answers some of the fans questions.

The agency obviously has a say in it thats why the questions are all safe...

And please stop overthinking it guys especially if you think it’s always PR....It’s an International project but they’re still korean...and they only asked him about her once and it’s also related to working with her in general.

• Like 15
  • Thanks 3

35 minutes ago, LovableBinJin_2Ri said:

I am having a good laugh at all the comments here! BinJin shippers are really smart and funny. I am convinced now that BJ are lurking in this thread and also having a good laugh, amazed at how sharp Bj shippers are and how much they are loved! I am so looking forward to Baeksang night! @ElectricHearts, for someone who only have 3-hour sleep you sure are full of energy:lol:You should stop eating BinJin candies so you can sleep well:D

TOO MUCH BINJIN ADRENALINE WHEEE

Actually after that interview, I am more certain now they are lurking here and hence why I keep saying I am sorry to have potentially spilled all their upcoming "anniversaries" on page 711 :lol: I was just doing it for more you know "coincidence" news and all LOL. I just didn't expect Binnie to slip up about something so significant from TN that we all remember :joy:

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, luvlove said:

Yes, maybe. But is it the remembering, the willingness to bring it up in the conversation, or both?! I think it's both! :P

I watched just his face when he was asked the question, to see if he was at all annoyed or confused, even for a second. Instead his face sort of softened as he laughed, definitely giving the impression that he found the question--or the woman he is remembering--to be cute, even if a little embarrassing. And THAT is a receipt! If any of these dumb non-shipper rumors were true, anything that would have he and YJ not in a good place with each other, his face would not have gotten soft and warm with the question, and he would not have brought her up of his own free will. Cha-ching!!!! Here's your receipt. :D

I think he remembers because he was surprised at what she said. This was the beginning of TN promo :rolleyes:

• Love 2

17 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

@binyeji it was a fan question answer interview with Hyun Bin. It was to with his Smart endorsement. So that was why it was a more casual interview and why most questions were selected about Phillipines, CLOY and covid. HB's team has in the past looked through the questions they select and choose the ones he will answer. For CLOY, they got the questions in advance to prepare. Since there were still questions coming in earlier today, he didn't prepare the answers to them. However, his team most likely made sure they were appropriate questions.

Yes that's why the questions included ones about SYJ. They might have seen the number of questions being asked about them.

But usually these interviews & Q&A are geared towards the information or message that needs to be given out regarding the brand to the customers/ audience than looking at actual questions posed by fans and then answering them. In a way, questions are almost always "planted". 

Covid is understandable, he needs to speak about it. But it was not necessary to ask him about SYJ and his chemistry with her.   Guess it was because of the fan interest in them as a couple which means HB is aware of the interest levels.  Otherwise, they could have asked about his style, or clothes or what he does to relax at home ( link  it to video games etc. that can be played with SMART data). 

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 4

I am sure they are talking about what just happened in the interview, in the comfort of their home. :wub:

P.S. I have a sneaking feeling that HB is not trying to hold things in anymore because we'll have our revelation soon. :phew: 

Also, forgive me for even mentioning it here, but would he SMILE LIKE THAT and talk about SYJ like THAT if the other rumor is true? OF COURSE NOT!!! In your face, people-we-should-be-ignoring!!!B)

• Like 9
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 3

7 minutes ago, Seri2020 said:

the willingness to bring it up in the conversation

Of course it is the willingness. He already spoke at length about her, acting with her .. I couldn't understand if the interview was sponsored and organized by SMART & Metrostyle or by Vast. It seemed like a PR exercise by HB & Vast about YJ than a brand endorsement. Unless of course, the brand has shot a longer video & Q&A and we will get more details later. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

LOL Binnie!! I am reading what I wrote on page 711 again. 

So I am leaning towards August/September time lol That is my speculation for coincidence news :lol: Since we don't know the date they officially reconnected for TN reshoots or when they officially met up again post TN shoots, I can't guess what other potential dates could be important to their "close friend" relationship ;)

Like I said though, this will all depend what questions Binnie answers later today

•  

IS THAT WHY YOU DID THAT :joy:

I forgot how much I talked about TN lol

Like I already knew June to September is an important time for them already because of TN and later with CLOY. However, it seems like I was correct. They consider one of their "anniversaries" to be the first time they actually met each other on set :wub:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, mdlovesbinjin said:

I am sure they are talking about what just happened in the interview, in the comfort of their home. :wub:

P.S. I have a sneaking feeling that HB is letting not trying to hold things in anymore because we'll have our revelation soon. :phew: 

Also, forgive me for even mentioning it here, but would he SMILE LIKE THAT and talk about SYJ like THAT if the other rumor is true? OF COURSE NOT!!! In your face, people-we-should-be-ignoring!!!B)

Local media churning write-ups on HB left and right... i dunno if below has been shared here, it's about the supposed "tug-o-war" between Smart and Bench as both scrambled to launch their PRs last week... interesting read but the last sentence touched on that "other rumor" which is def off-tune but here's the link for anyone interested:

https://www.philstar.com/entertainment/2020/06/01/2017997/smart-vs-bench-filipino-brands-allegedly-clash-landing-over-hyun-bin

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, binyeji said:

Yes that's why the questions included ones about SYJ. They might have seen the number of questions being asked about them.

I actually read through most of the questions yesterday - since I have no life anymore aside from BinJin lol. There were lots of personal ones if they were dating, married, what's his ideal woman, games, golf, leisure activities etc which I actually wrote a post about LOL! which now I am thinking they probably also read that post too :joy: I literally wrote what were the safest questions for him to answer out of all the same questions related to his personal life LOL

OMG MORE BINNIE STUFF. IS HE TRYING TO 'KILL ME' ON MY BIRTHDAY :joy:

• LOL 7

I think Filipinos are shippers. From PH here. Regarding the interview, it is casual IV so they have chosen what interests us the most and what we are dying to know. Ofc aside from Covid, something related to BinJin. Good strategy for Smart to entice not only HB fans but all shippers in PH since CLOY is such a big hit in PH.

Stay safe everyone!

• Like 5
  • Love 1

I am confused what are we getting tomorrow? More questions and answers? :lol: Do I need to get a ventilator soon :lol:

@vyyysan yea I heard PH has a big HB fanbase over there! 

@SHpectator interesting read. I had wondered why both endorsement announcements came out at the same time. Also he is really overloading us with goodies before Baeksang lol. 

Like let's remember SYJ's 20th anniversary is coming up too lol June 3. Honestly, how is she celebrating it? I assume she isn't going to post anything lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

@ElectricHearts

I.m afraid you'll be deprived of sleep again.... HAHAHAHA. 

Kept thinking 5mins interview is too short and was hoping for more ... Oh SMART, thanks for more candies!!! Being a Smart user myself eversince i got myself a phone way back the jurassic times.... This is what we get for such a loyalty! HAHAHAH. EXCiiiiiteeeed again!

15 minutes ago, Restless_Hearts said:

But wait!!! there's more!!! Tune in again tomorrow 12 NN Philippine Standard Time

• Like 3
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, binyeji said:

Also seems like crumbs dropped to the big reveal, more of HB addressing his anti SYJ fans in his Fan interaction and telling them, " Hey this woman is the best partner I am with. I respect her immensely and expect you to also do the same. So stop all your negative comments and rumours about her". 

I like to believe the TN interview remark was addressed to us BinJin shippers, like I know you guys have been sharing all kinds of videos about that comment, I read & go through them, I acknowledge you lovelies, so continue doing what you are doing :P 

Pretty sure I was correct about the RiVeal part. 2Ri lol. Whether it ends up being a car chase or not or she is in the passenger seat. We shall see :lol: Smart shouldn't have tweeted eyes emoji at a tweet that said son ye jin lol. Plus they continue to like BinJin tweets lol

Since it is getting to their "TN anniversary" the timing does make sense to what I mentioned earlier. How all their "coincidence" news seems to come out on a significant date from before and it goes with their separate CLOY success news articles being posted on separate days. HB came out first and then SYJ. So it does make sense, if any news were to come out about SYJ this week. It would be either on her 20th anniversary of June 3 or post Baeksang. Plus with all the "couple" things they have been doing since post TN period. This all makes sense. They have been prepping all this news for who knows how long. The timing of when they decided to publish it all is interesting. I never seen an overload of announcements from one actor to all come out on the same week before. Even if it is "buzz" before Baeksang. One news of an endorsement and release would have been enough. 

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, binniejinniecultivator said:

from Actress Son to Miss Ye-jin :heart:

Hmmm... Is she not a Son anymore? Or a soon to be Kim? :wub:

I love how he praised Ye-jin in a very professional and respectful way. But you know what, my heart is fluttering for Ye-jin the way Hyun Bin speaks about her :wub:

Ya right. I remembered in one of their interview, he said that he don't know what to call SYJ because of their age gap and decided to call her 'Actress Son' but now it change to 'Yejin-sshi' ?

May I know when you'll call her "sweetheart Jin' :wub:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4

5 minutes ago, graziea said:

@ElectricHearts

I.m afraid you'll be deprived of sleep again.... HAHAHAHA. 

Kept thinking 5mins interview is too short and was hoping for more ... Oh SMART, thanks for more candies!!! Being a Smart user myself eversince i got myself a phone way back the jurassic times.... This is what we get for such a loyalty! HAHAHAH. EXCiiiiiteeeed again!

LOL honestly I might as well just convert to Korean time now at this rate. He did have so many questions asked on social media. Damn now I wonder what else he will answer. Is he going to answer one of my questions :lol:

• LOL 3

24 minutes ago, binniejinniecultivator said:

Clear as day, HB is lurking here. :P

How? Because he knows we know why he is asked about the "good skin and silky hair question". Like "Do I need to explain it, I know my shippers already memorized me & Ye-jin's interviews" :lol: And did he dodge the question? NO. He even opened up about it. Like he's talking to us.

We were talking on here yesterday about who is the most beautiful actress he has worked with question LOL. We wanted to see him answer that one. We were all wondering if he would say SYJ (plus he has said it about his co star before, Han Ji Min before. So we knew he could answer that if he wanted to) instead they chose the beautiful skin and silky hair  - beauty routine question instead. I remember seeing that question lol. I actually think all those questions were from instagram. We were also joking how we should write questions that would somehow link back to SYJ but I decided to ask more normal questions in the end since I felt bad for all the personal questions being asked

Honestly, he is "feeding" us receipts now LOL. Before they were hiding during CLOY as they were working and promoting CLOY, now that CLOY is done. Why not give us more receipts to keep us sane lol. 

I just remembered the H/Science CF is coming out on June 3? I forget the day now  LOL

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2