[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

4 hours ago, Restless_Hearts said:

Here it is... 

He remembered that it was SYJ who mentioned about his skin and hair...

Aww, thank you so much for the video :kiss_closed:

4 hours ago, Choi sam sook said:

5 minutes interview and 2 minutes he talks about miss Ye - Jin, 

OK!! My binjin heart! :ph34r:

The way he call her like SYJ beside him. The positive vibes from mommy are still the same in this interview.

I saw the same smile, laughing, eyesmile and he look really comfortable as is YJ are with him 

• Like 7
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

Oh good analysis! I did see it mentioned how it was like that scene. OMG. It is my favorite moment from CLOY. Actually it is SYJ favorite moment. Is this fate :lol::wub:

I got 6 mins to vote again lol

EDIT: Wait if that's the case and it is really in that 2nd commercial. The part where he is smiling with a tilted head in the behind the scenes. Is it really because she was on set? Ok I really need to sleep now :joy: BinJin really want to "kill" me on my birthday

• Like 3
  • Love 2

When Hyun Bin smiled in response to the question about silky hair and smooth skin, he gives me the feeling that the question triggered his beautiful memories of Ms SYJ. He must be thinking to himself, aha this question came about because of her playful spirit and her cute bubbly personality. So it shows he thinks very positively and highly of Ms SYJ, so further confirming and fuelling our suspicion that they are both together! A guy won't smile this way if he doesn't have a soft spot for the lady. I am definitely rooting for the both of them to walk down the aisle together! 

• Like 9
  • Love 10

31 minutes ago, yejinatic1981 said:

씨 ssi is a honorific term in Korea among people on the same level esp with age and 'closeness'. They actually often use it to the people close to them. It is informal and it would be a bit awkward to call someone that way if you are not close to them according to my Korean teacher. My Korean friends would always put that term after their friend's name e.g. Binssi when they talk to each other (but not on my name because it's not usual to put that honorific term to a foreigner's name). Ms. or Mr. is a good translation but it's not the exact literal translation, there is no such. Korean honorific words are quite complex like oppa, the literal translation is elder brother but it usage has evolved overtime, it could mean crush or boyfriend now depending on the context. It would be a bit weird if he called her noona or dongsaeng (yeodongsaeng) as they are on the same age. And I don't think he would risk calling her ah-neh (wife) as that would be too obvious. I think the fact that he calls her YeJinssi and no longer Actress Son is something that should make our (BinJin shippers) hearts flutter.

PS: Judging from the Metrostyle interview, I do think that Binjin and their staff are lurking in this forum and BiNJIN fan groups, and watching fan made videos. 

Thank you so much! You are always a wealth of information esp to us who are foreign to anything korean culture related. When I listened or rather read the english translation of the interview I thought why is it he is so formal? For us that is used to the westernized concept of Ms. It is quite formal. But thank you for your clarification.

• Like 8
  • Love 1

I was so distracted by him talking about Jinnie. I forgot to actually fully pay attention to him. He really looks good right now :lol: Guess maybe it is more "present" day NIS agent filming scenes than the past for Bargaining. If he is still filming the movie right now, who knows

Ok so 

June 2 - More MetrodotStyle interview from Binnie / TikTok popularity poll closes

June 3 - HScience CF and shoot? + SYJ 20th anniversary

June 5 - Baeksang 

TBD date SYJ Manyo CF lol

TBD date Bench / 2nd Smart commercial

Maybe we will get something on June 4 too :lol: seing we are getting news EVERY DAY now 

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

39 minutes ago, PetiteYeoja said:

Ya right. I remembered in one of their interview, he said that he don't know what to call SYJ because of their age gap and decided to call her 'Actress Son' but now it change to 'Yejin-sshi' ?

May I know when you'll call her "sweetheart Jin' :wub:

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

Since it is getting to their "TN anniversary" the timing does make sense to what I mentioned earlier. How all their "coincidence" news seems to come out on a significant date from before and it goes with their separate CLOY success news articles being posted on separate days. HB came out first and then SYJ. So it does make sense, if any news were to come out about SYJ this week. It would be either on her 20th anniversary of June 3 or post Baeksang. Plus with all the "couple" things they have been doing since post TN period. This all makes sense. They have been prepping all this news for who knows how long. The timing of when they decided to publish it all is interesting. I never seen an overload of announcements from one actor to all come out on the same week before. Even if it is "buzz" before Baeksang. One news of an endorsement and release would have been enough. 

Wouldn't be so much buzz about baeksang. or is it the Korean equivalent of the Oscars? Then it makes sense, but unless it is the Oscars it doesn't really matter imho. There are many other awards that they could win individually or together as a couple. 

It makes sense for the brand to "Riveal" SYJ this week towards her 20th Anniversary. Will be helpful to ride the PR wave with other articles about her anniversary etc. 

That would be Smarter marketing. 

Honestly, a CF together will get them highs that nothing else would. I think people have forgotten the BodyLuv ads by now after all the binjin mentions by The One himself.  No offence to the said brand, but ultimately that's marketing.  Its about reading the audience reaction right and then using it to promote their product. 

I would be highly disappointed if they didn't. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

@binyeji true but I remember with Oscars, it was mainly more focused news on the movie or an actor doing a post movie interview. Baeksang is a bit different from Oscars as the judge panel gives awards out more fairly than Oscars. So there isn't a kind of "sweep" to happen for Baeksang. I mean the Baeksang teaser was already CLOY centric. Like having seen 3 other shows then, I barely saw clips in said teaser. So I don't know why there needed to be this much buzz except for that certain silly rumor that kept floating around outside of Korea last month. Also, now that I am thinking more about all the news we just got today and the potential Smart deal with SYJ that could be happening. Maybe they are trying to build the hype up for what's to come for them at Baeksang. Like maybe they will hold hands now. :wub:

If anything now that I think of it, maybe the 2nd CF will come out just before Baeksang on June 4. If it ends up being CLOY centric like we have now concluded above, it goes well with Baeksang the next day. 

Anyways, I really should take a nap. I maybe getting more delusional with higher expectations than normal from Binnie's slip up lol. However, now I expect even more BinJin stuff in the continued interview coming out tomorrow 

:wub: 

Let's keep voting for Popularity Award in the meantime

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

12 minutes ago, Enya said:

Thank you so much! You are always a wealth of information esp to us who are foreign to anything korean culture related. When I listened or rather read the english translation of the interview I thought why is he so formal? For us that is used to the westernized concept of Ms. It is quite formal. But thank you for your clarification.

You are welcome.Yes, in a way, it's informal as it is the term they use for people familiar with them or close to them but it is also a sign of respect so Ms or Mr would be the closest translation. In English though, Ms. or Mr is quite formal.

• Like 6
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, binniejinniecultivator said:

Clear as day, HB is lurking here. :P

How? Because he knows we know why he is asked about the "good skin and silky hair question". Like "Do I need to explain it, I know my shippers already memorized me & Ye-jin's interviews" :lol: And did he dodge the question? NO. He even opened up about it. Like he's talking to us.

When the MC asked him about the skin and hair he can just explain it like other actor always do like

"I just wash my face or wear a mask or scrubbing twice a week" (as an example) if he didn't want to mention his daily skincare product or his CF brand

But when he start laughing and said 'Yejin-sshi' I think he couldn't focus on the question anymore.

My delulu mind said that SYJ always touch and praise his silky hair and how smooth his skin. Well, like how close the "close friend" touching each other :P

• Like 6
  • LOL 11
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, ElectricHearts said:

Honestly, he is "feeding" us receipts now LOL. Before they were hiding during CLOY as they were working and promoting CLOY, now that CLOY is done. Why not give us more receipts to keep us sane lol. 

I just remembered the H/Science CF is coming out on June 3? I forget the day now  LOL

This forum will be busy this week! I LOVE IT B) After months of BinJin drought and Covid (still fighting!), we deserve the BinJin candies, receipts, announcements :rolleyes: OK, I'm asking for too much but who knows, I didn't even imagine HB giving us Ye-jin praise and admiration when it should be all about him. Whew! LOVE. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 11
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, luvlove said:

Questions. I have so many questions. 

1. Why would a product/company promotion ask about an actor's project? Is this an actor's request, to promote their own project?

I thought thats clear a marketing starategy. Smart has stated it choose HB Oppa based on the Big popularity of CLOY in Philiphines. So, for advertizing, Smart strategy is used CLOY related things for engaging their consumer who widely use internet for watching K-Drama espesially Consumer who on to BINJIN spell as we know since the CLOY ended everyone use internet to get their BINJIN candies, vitamins, sunlight to stay sane during the covid :D  

About the promotion who used CLOY as a preference, from what i understand, Smart should be make an proposal for their marketing strategy and send it to V@st as a HB oppa agency, they should be talk about it. Whether they agree or not. From what the ads that we watch, thats all is the result of what should be to show and whats is not to show on public.  

2. Why would a product company ask questions about your leading lady? Again, are these set up to be mutually promotional? Is this an effort to push CLOY? Is it normally done this way?

For what is show on the interview, Its clear unintention. just direct related if you talk about CLoY theres should be RJH and YSR - HB and YJ like thats become unseparated things lately (Like when you talk about Romeo you should be remember Juliet)

3. Does an actor have to do an interview like this once they sign up to promote a product? Or could HB have said, "No, I don't want to answer personal questions"?

of course not. it is based on an agreement of marketing strategy and the both side has agreed how far the promotion will go. And again, based on what the promotion has show us this far on the proposal SMART should be talk about it and HB oppa side has agree how far he will be talk about it. 

4. If the company (Smart?) is going to bring Ye Jin on board, would actors EVER agree to do that if they were not still on great terms?  Like, is the money that good?  Or would they simply move on to other things/projects?

I thought if you asking "if SMART going to brings Yejin on board" its always related to CLOY popularity and how unseprated HB oppa and YJ unnie. But its always if they're agree to do it. Plus actually if they agree it (good terms or not) they should be doing it professionally. I belief they're on good terms on their relationship but like @lovelyz said i doubt Yejin unnie will join but still see the possibility ahead.

and your last question actually uncomfortable to me as a shipper. 

I am very curious as to how much choice HB and SYJ have in this process and how much is their own doing? If the money is excellent or they want to make the most of their current success, then I figure--at a minimum--they are still very friendly and good with each other, but it doesn't necessarily equate to love. Could be, not sure. But if there are lots of ways to make good money and projects to do, then this spokesperson stuff feels like A. a choice to continue working together and/or talking about each other, and B. crumbs dropped to help them move toward the big reveal of actually BEING together! Why else would you stay so tied to each other?

i don't know why this question should be speculation this far if theres no any confirmation if they'll do the ads together. if we look back how they're keep their relation this private, i'm sure they will be carefully choose whats job that suit them. 

• Like 9
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 3
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

LOL visiting Korea is already on my travel list. I talked with my friend recently and we briefly chatted of places we would visit in SK LOL. I am also definitely going after watching CLOY and being in kdrama land since mid March, makes me want to crash land there even more now. Besides BinJin also being the reason. As to when we can travel... SIGH

Hmm are we going to get some BinJin questions? Apparently Smart is liking some of them lol

Where are you travelling from? If  you're from US I would like to get hooked up. I want to see Korea! :blush:

• Like 2

It's June 2 in Korea! Keep on voting yorobeun. Let's make our Daddy and Mommy proud by bringing them onstage together on Friday. We'll get sweet treats in turn. :D:wub:

When it rains, it pours!! The start of the week has been nothing but amazing! Sending good vibes all the way! 

To our detractors, you better just join us in pushing the grocery cart. You are missing a lot! Positivity, love and kindness will never go wrong.

• Like 7
  • Love 6

6 minutes ago, PetiteYeoja said:

When the MC asked him about the skin and hair he can just explain it like other actor always do like

"I just wash my face or wear a mask or scrubbing twice a week" (as an example) if he didn't want to mention his daily skincare product or his CF brand

But when he start laughing and said 'Yejin-sshi' I think he couldn't focus on the question anymore.

My delulu mind said that SYJ always touch and praise his silky hair and how smooth his skin. Well, like how close the "close friend" touching each other :P

Exactly! He could talk only about himself if he wanted to, but he's just being real and candid about Yejin. So I'm truly excited for Baeksang (if ever they will walk the red carpet and sit beside each other) because it means they will just be themselves and be sweet, funny, bicker (haha!) just like on the TN & CLOY promo interviews. 

HB even said he doesn't put anything on his face but cared to let us know that he knows we remember that that comment is from Yejin :)

• Like 4
  • LOL 11