• Replies 28.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BinJin Timeline (Part A): (Based on facts or sightings reported by Koreans/Korean Medias and not based on fan imagination that’s for sure)   2003: HB attended YJ ‘One Moment to Remember

WOW, apparently when you leave to go on an ice-cream, crying, CLOY-rewatch, drinking binge post Baeksangs, you come back to 40 new added members and 40 new pages of content, PLUS a million new species

Hi all,    I was introduced to CLOY January of this year, and was instantly hooked and binged watched all available episodes and eagerly awaited every weekend when new episodes are released.

Just want to say, Wow!

Her beauty is so evident in this picture.

Son Ye Jin is really versatile, she has a totally different aura in each of her pictorial /endorsements. Different aura in the Glass magazine photos (cool and editorial), different from her Bau by Bride and You campaign (feminine, pristine aura), from Crocodile Ladies (smiling, carefree aura). Smart cf (giggly, lady in love). 

:cutekitty:

Binjin/HB fans who sent the Food Truck to CA2 filming, what a great idea to show support! So exciting to know that Hyun Bin was so delighted with the food truck and gifts that were given, apparantly he had the "brightest smile" that the food truck supplier has ever seen with the food truck and gifts. Binnie said thank you and that it was cool. The recipients liked the tumblers, Binnie's tumbler has a BinJin image :wub:

So thoughtful that they gave a gift to his assistant too.

• Like 15
  • Love 4
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

Synchronised updates again :) Hyun Bin’s Bodyluv and Son Ye Jin’s Glass China Magazine. 

After the confirmation, they are still so consistent in their same day updates. This is their way of telling their fans/followers, that they are so much TOGETHER. They are a Couple, they are a Team, they support each other. 

:heart: BinJin Forever :heart:

• Like 12
  • Love 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2
On 3/17/2021 at 2:22 AM, Intuition1 said:

RiRi couple's meeting in Switzerland once a year could not go on indefinitely. If they ever did a second CLOY season, they would have to address how this meeting is dangerous for both, and eventually their countries' authorities will find out. How would this affect him and his family in North Korea? His father is smart enough to anticipate this, so he most likely made plans. RJH's father had done so much to protect his son and he knows the possibility his actions can be uncovered by his political enemies. So, I imagine his father had plans to escape from North Korea with his wife and son. Especially, considering he assisted his son to go to Switzerland every year. In real life, we have seen how a high ranking North Korean diplomat was able to successfully defect to South Korea with his wife and children. A second season exploring these possibilities would be exciting to watch. 

Yes and Yes! CLOY  deserved a second season and for them to explore this but i fear because of how unstable things are with North Korea, it wont happen. That would mean including a lot of political facts in it and it could anger both sides. Perhaps if things get better between the two countries, they could make a movie based on the show and finally give the fans a worthy follow up. 

The Glass pictures are really beautiful. I think YJ is getting ready to start her next work. I hope she does something before that hollywood movie which i still have a weird feeling about. Dont know why.

• Like 9
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

Watching Hyun Bin’s Bodyluv photos and CF, I asked myself “Is this the face Ye Jin sees every day?” Or maybe “This is the face Ye Jin wakes up to or says Goodnight to?” Again, I am googling now on “how to be a Son Ye Jin”

:crazymad:

• LOL 11
  • Wiggle 1

EVENT: Tweak my oppa! COMPETITION - Win prizes! :love:

Now you have a chance to show us your photo editing skills and promote your oppa or favorite drama!

Tweak a picture of your oppa, a drama poster and/or a picture we Event Organizers have picked out for you.

You don't have to be a master of photoshopping in order to participate. There are lots of free SW and apps available to edit pictures, even on your phone. So don't be shy! :kiss_wink:

We have great prizes for the winners! :partyblob:

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @Lmangla @Sleepy Owl

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
18 hours ago, jamy47 said:

I hope she does something before that hollywood movie which i still have a weird feeling about. Dont know why.

@jamy47 I agree with you. I don’t know why but I feel the same thing. 

• Like 1
On 3/21/2021 at 5:39 PM, kyla_binjinerismm said:

hi! I’m new here in the soompi forum! I’m a multi-fan and a fan of binjin since April. hope you guys can accept me here:D let’s also be friends on twt! @binjinerismm... thank you so much and happy shipping!:wub:

@kyla_binjinerismm Welcome to the Club of BinJin Fandom! I hope you enjoy reading alot here on these forum about BinJin Thread. Happy BinJin Craze!:fullofhearts:

BinJin Couple same day updates. :dontwanna::issohappy:

Jinnie's Valentino + M$_t£@m Update SMART BTS CF. :highonflowers:

https://youtu.be/75DRRWJ3aRc

Binnie's V@$T_£nt + Bodyluv Update photo CF. :hooray2:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMtjnIGpcKJ/?igshid=1gyy98jtqphts

• Like 3
  • Love 3

3/22 ~ YJ x Valentino DiVas

THIS IS IT!!  It is official now...

:fiercebunny::happyshakes:

E2-EFCD33-0105-4-D8-E-9-D87-20571-D7735-

F65-E1393-A640-4-F53-B315-5-B165-C0-C640

7-C8-E498-F-CCCD-40-EE-9206-B7-F040-F181

Photos taken on 3/4 at streets of Itaewon, S.Korea 

Spoiler

0-AD6-C729-BFFD-4787-8-A14-F89521-F1-A6-

8281-F73-F-25-BF-4-B42-A261-CD761-E1661-

3-A7-E1082-3-F29-4478-8-F16-5-AD07-C4-D7

F3-CBF7-D8-A06-A-402-F-BC05-64-D25-FF9-B

274-BE818-ABC9-4953-A972-2-DE7-CCCB1-DDE

B8577655-96-BE-4273-8679-DCA1-F95-FBC1-D

Actor Son Ye-jin was selected as Valentino's DI.VA, and a global advertising campaign with her was unveiled on the 22nd.  

The'DI.VAs' campaign launched by Pielpaolo Picouli this season is the ideal and challenge that Valentino pursues. It includes an attitude of accepting free self-expression in order to admit differences and seek truth, and an intellectual attitude that is both romantic and empathetic. The Divas campaign, which will be the inspiration and word of Valentino, will be presented through each persona.  

In this advertisement, Son Ye-jin drew attention by completing a global campaign with an elegant beauty and atmosphere, as well as an alluring beauty in a place reminiscent of the streets of Itaewon. Son Ye-jin showed a classic of luxury look by giving points with bags and ballerina shoes that stand out with Roman stud details.  

This global campaign emphasizes the local value of Asia and at the same time embodies the value of the Maison to become a true cultural ambassador and spreads the values Valentino pursues. It will be used.  

Meanwhile, Son Ye-jin is having a busy schedule with domestic and foreign advertising projects, and is struggling to select the next work without distinction between drama and film.  

Reporter Park Jungsun park.jungsun@jtbc.co.kr 

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/241/0003101677

Indeed our powerful Nation Couple...

Boyfriend x Omega Global Ambassador Girlfriend  x  Valentino DiVas :lol:

Spoiler

EF076-B25-89-D3-41-FD-ADA1-846-DC8-BACC9

97-D0-F112-3-FF2-4312-85-FB-D1-AE6-FD979

A77-F91-E5-1-CC0-4-FB4-ABD0-BBD75-C31-A4

B4-BE9-F87-2-A9-A-4527-AC49-D4-C4-F0817-

51-FED322-B549-4355-A38-F-8-CCDBA99-FA73

Thread of YJ Valentino couture for Glass & DiVas campaign:)

Spoiler

• Like 10
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 2

Congrats Jinnie on being selected as the Valentino ambassador!! Love love love Jinnie’s Valentino looks and the Glass magazine pics!! Suits her so well. So beautiful and classy as always. 

:highonflowers:

• Like 9
  • Love 4

Son Ye Jin x ValentinoDiVas

Wow! Classy, elegant, beautiful! 

Each of SYJ's photo exudes a vibe that draws you in to look closer and tells a story. A luxury brand that fits her perfectly. 

From maisonvalentino IG The #ValentinoDiVa lives in the power of her values, and observes a modern mantra of empathy and connection.

DIVA =DIfferent VAlues

"Empathetic, Intelligent, Highly Romantic."

Also, love her slicked back hair here. 

:approves:

• Like 11
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1

Here in Sydney, it’s been pouring rain and flood since last week. In our BinJin fandom, soompi TL and FB, it’s been pouring with Ye Jin’s  beautiful and angelic face  with her Valentino’s and Glass photos and MSTeams’ Smart BTS. 

"The DI.VA’s campaign launched by Pielpaolo Picouli this season is ideal and challenge that Valentino pursues. It includes an attitude of accepting free self-expression in order to admit differences and seek truth, and an intellectual attitude that is both romantic and empathetic." - this is truly and perfectly represented by Son Ye Jin. She is Valentino’s Muse. 

Son Ye Jin is staying quietly and contended at her home and yet blessings and CFs one after another are coming her way. 

Blessings come to those kind-hearted and humble people like Ye Jin. 

:issohappy:

• Like 9
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

3/22 ~ VAST IG update HB x Bodyluv 

05-F6-BEF4-EE9-E-4285-BC16-1-D422-C129-B

C54-D9-A3-E-67-FE-4-A0-F-9441-C0-CA8-B32

AE12-E11-B-A47-B-4059-98-EA-1-F0-FC9-E2-

A couple of food trucks and feast were organised & send to HB CA2 filming site mid last week.  He has been working long hours till early morning past few nites.  Hope he is resting well today with his good partner:wub:

3/18 SK DC Inside Gallery ~ Food truck + buffet

The food truck was at the film site ard 6:30.   HB ordered “Croffle “ (a word fm waffle & croissant combine), hot americano and green tea latte.

The buffet was set up at their filming site in a remote building and environment condition was difficult for the vendor.  But still they overcome the difficulties and provide a warm nice meal to the crew of 300ppl!!

Spoiler

0-BFBFD27-BF9-C-4106-9475-2-BD6-FCCCC941

A7557-C37-083-E-4767-B3-BC-A15-C117-AC46

2-F355-EAD-14-EA-4913-9295-9-BDC149-F9-B

03-AF4-D74-BAA3-4-D23-AC18-D7206-E1-F886

3/19 Nite Coffee truck fm HB ASEAN Bunnies

Spoiler

3/21 Coffee truck fm Beanhand HK AND Food truck fm Hyun Bin Fan Team.  The trucks run fm 11pm  to  6am (3/22).  Unfortunately HB was busy with filming last nite and did not get to see the 2 food trucks personally.  His assistant helped him ordered iced americano and calamansi tea and took the food & gifts for him.

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

From Valentino account:

valentino4.jpg

#ValentinoDiVas: a magnetic collection of personalities and stories, featuring Son Ye-Jin (@yejinhand).

Dressed in a bright pink look and under the lights of Seoul, the actress is the latest Valentino DiVa, photographed here for a new chapter of #ValentinoCollezioneMilano

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMucBlXp2t-/

Valentino Twitter:

They also put SYJ on their twitter header.

wave.jpg

:fullofhearts:

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 3

Isn’t this really funny but it hurts too! Haha

Vast not permitting BinJin photos in his FTs and M/steam doing this ( I mean cropping Hb in the msteam bts) is really telling us something.

Is this how k ent agencies does for a couple? I have only been introduced to k-ent or k-drama because of these two magical couple so I am not aware how it works. Although I noticed k-ents are not into making or promoting love teams either which I like more  actually haha 

I clearly understand tho what they're trying to  do. I wouldn’t like it if “BinJin” brand becomes overused or too exposed coz both are A lister actor and each achieved so much on their own,  plus the fact that they are a real couple so too much association with each other do have its’ real downside as an artist in their profession as well as to their personal privacy. 

It’s just ugh! The struggle is real, haha. Why do they have to be so freaking magical onscreen that I want to see more of them together but I much prefer and wish them to be a real couple forever so I understand and wholeheartedly accept lol

Just look at the visuals

Btw, I truly love how Yejin has been posting in her instagram account ever since she started using it. She truly is a woman of substance and has her own unique character. Oh Yejin, just stay as you are! :heart:

Edited by tncloy1819
  • Like 11
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

@tncloy1819 LOL. that was my first thought too...Their agency probably want to keep personal separate.

someone may want to correct me but I think Binjin, at their leve as A-listers, would be the first confirmed dating couple to do endorsements together.

• Like 8
  • Insightful 1