[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

@KimDdalgiand @bin-jin Thanks for posting here the new CFs and updates of BinJin.

I just noticed, this is the second time, that when I post something about BinJin and this forum being quiet, then the next day or after a few days, there will be numerous posts of BinJin’s CFs, updates, interviews, BTS. 

In Son Ye Jin’s recent CFs, she is so beautiful, I mean, if there is a word that would describe more than beautiful like gorgeous, heavenly, it’s her. I am running out of superlative for her. Son Ye Jin is PERFECTION. Like what HyunBin said, “The best just got better”. Both BinJin just got better. 

Hayyy, True and Genuine Love brings out the best in a person. 

:heart: BinJin Forever :heart:

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Blob 1

Finally we got some updates on HB’s highly anticipated movie “The Point Men”....

Screen Daily pointed to films from each country that are likely to be invited to the 74th Cannes International Film Festival held in July and “The Point Men”

was mentioned.

Good luck to “The Point Men” and hope to see HB & cast walking along the red carpet !!! ;)

Cannes 2021: Who is in the running?

BY MELANIE GOODFELLOW, JEREMY KAY, JEAN NOH, LOUISE TUTT29 APRIL 2021

“Cannes Film Festival delegate general Thierry Fremaux announced earlier this month the Official Selection for its 74th edition, due to run July 6-17, will be unveiled just under a month from now on May 27.”

“Yim Soon-rye’s highly anticipated The Point Men about a real-life hostage crisis in Afghanistan involving South Korean tourists is due out later this year. It also stars Hwang Jung-min, this time as a diplomat dispatched to resolve the stand-off, opposite K-drama A-lister Hyun Bin (Late Autumn). “

https://www.screendaily.com/features/cannes-2021-who-is-in-the-running/5159216.article

@puan iryantie   “The Point Men” movie will release later this year  probably after Cannes and hope too that it will get nominated for BAA 2022 Movie category.

Cant wait to see  HB x DAESIK  NIS agent role in the movie.

This better be his BEST movie... more than 2 months spend in Amman Jordan fighting against hot weather 40deg+ (lol how many mini fans he has to hold to keep cool :D);  those mornings before sun rises setting out to site in darkness; Jordan Covid cases rises during their filming period & its curfew hours/day; bombing of a factory nearby their hotel and not forgetting those BREATHTAKING photos shared by crew and his assistant of Wadi Rum, Dead Sea, Petra, Amman and Blood Sweat Tears from entire production team :)  

He was the the 2nd last to return SK on 9/12 while his cast mates HJM, KKY left weeks earlier before him.

Daesik making appearance at Incheon Airport & Jordan last July-Sept:D

B7404716-8-FA9-4-D7-F-B449-0-C2921-ABEAE

12-BD9594-AD9-C-4720-8021-266993-C6-E5-B

9-E7-DF927-07-C7-4-BD5-92-CE-8457083-CA8

Jordan.. 

Spoiler

0-C7990-D6-04-F1-42-A1-9809-BA00-F841486

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2

Hello Chinggus! 

Glad to know that BinJin Couple having me time with their fur baby Mina at the Park.:fullofhearts:

And as we all know golf is their thing. What a great moment for our lovebirds. Thank God even if our OTP has a busy schedule they find time to have me time moment. I always Pray that even when they have children and getting older they always be like these having time for each other even though they have busy and hectic schedules on their individual projects. As fan I am glad to know that our OTP is healthy and happy doing their Couple moments even though Ye Jin doesn't update her IG Account. Thanks to those people who fed us those good news that they caught and saw them around South Korea.:dontwanna:

• Like 4
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

18 hours ago, aunoh said:

hi!!! I love BinJin but I don't want them to work so hard. They should be dating everyday!!! I'm hoping they will be married next year !! 

Hi @aunoh. I agree with you but I hope and pray they get married this a year :love:

• Like 5

Random Question : i am wondering what they call each other now that they are couple already?? isn't awkward if they were still formal to each other like Bin-ssi or Ye Jin-ssi.. they should call each other like chagiya ~~~ or yeobo~~~ :heart1:

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

5/10 ~ YJ IG update with another interesting daily happy life post debuting her cutie furbaby:wub:

CD75009-A-AF66-49-BA-894-D-50-CA7-F4-E87

F72-B36-F4-D1-D3-4-BBF-9-E59-C26419-C958

언니랑 나랑
그냥 너무너무 좋다...

My sister and me just so good...

https://www.instagram.com/p/COsYK6fHGcW/?igshid=sv7zi9rg9qz7is

FAB80-EDC-1664-4219-B14-E-35140-E1-DDB90

crd: weibo

HAHAHA Who is the photographer at this Jeju gathering?:P

Table setting 4 cups and 3 chopsticks, where does 4th chopstick goes?!  SYA hubby holding his?  Who seated next to YJ?  If this empty seat is not her Good Person then her cutie pup & Valentino tote would be next to her!!!

3rd set of chopstick NEATLY PLACED on the bowl... lol Good Person is a neat freak.

Good Person loves and good at SAMGYUPSAL.
Nice to know despite CA2 hectic filming schedule,  HB also spend quality time with YJ  doing lovely couple things.

Spoiler

D56-A4872-6992-4-E21-B864-E17-D87-FB77-B

E0-E4-F48-B-A411-4-CE5-A299-54-EFEF1857-

94-B37212-B387-4-D39-AB80-B9-B1-D0517863

Spoiler

YJ x Jennyhouse exclusive interview

"Hello, I'm Jenny House  hairline model Son Yejin"
Q: most important part of actress syj's hairstyle?
"I think is volume and hair texture. You can't dry your hair with volume at home by itself. So I put in effort to make my hair look voluminous when I'm drying my hair.

Its like using root volume fixer to perfectly complete any hairstyle." - Son YeJin

(Translation crd yejinarm)

• Like 11
  • Love 5
  • Wiggle 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

Finally we hv a photo of YJ in golf attire with her long time friend & golf buddy who owns a restaurant in Jeju   He is not her golf trainer.

:selfie2::glee:

3922-B07-D-F56-C-48-D9-AA55-9-F0-F42-A63

Lucky fan gotten YJ’s autograph  on a DAY in May.  Lol YJ picks up HB habit not putting date on autograph.

• Like 11
  • Love 4

On 5/11/2021 at 6:50 PM, bin-jin said:

Finally we hv a photo of YJ in golf attire with her long time friend & golf buddy who owns a restaurant in Jeju   He is not her golf trainer.

His not a golf trainer he is a long time friend of Jinnie since 2015 (but other said 2017) as I've read some Tweets on Twitter and comments of some South Koreans in YouTube comment section.  His an owner of a restaurant in Jeju and the man beside her was already married and have 2 daughters. Thank God I'm the same page like you. 

Just want to add some sentiments for those people who are bragging Jinnie with these man beside her. I hate some other people who are claiming that they are really fan of BinJin Fandom, I don't know why other people are circulating again some rumor about these man beside Jinnie and demanding some photos of BinJin on a date. Making rumor about this friend of Jinnie when she's linking her arm with these man not Binnie. I think some people are totally insane bragging their personal life. They don't owe us anything just to share their own private time. We should be glad and enjoying the moment when Jinnie sharing her some personal time with us and we all know that we missed her updates but getting mad or angry to Jinnie is disrespectful. We BinJin fans had nothing to do with their ownselfs especially Jinnie who have her own SNS Account or IG Account that she could share whatever she thoughts on her personal life. If we really a fan of them as individual or both as a Couple we should respect and support them on what they posted or sharing to us even their fans who posted on their own SNS Account at the end it's their Account not ours. And if we are really a fan of Jinnie since the beginning when she opened her first IG Account we should know that she used to do her arm linking to her colleagues and friends even it is a man or a women when they have the chance to get a photo of them even fans who were asking her for a photo memorabilia during those time they encounter her or Binnie as the same scenario. So please stop commenting on these man's IG Account if he has or any other form of IG Account which appeared their photo when browsing it which others circulating rumors and linking her to these man causing a bad rumor again. These guy has the right to post his own update on his IG Account with his Idol or a friend. And those people telling that what or how does Hyun Bin feels when he saw these photo of Son Ye Jin sneaking her arm to another man but not Hyun Bin her Boyfriend, well it's up to Hyun Bin he knows it very well as Celebrity and as  the same industry with Son Ye Jin. They are old enough to know it. And guys please stop it! These guy will not post it if he doesn't asked permission and he knows that the lady beside him is already taken why should we bother for? There are alot of photos of Jinnie linking her arm to her colleagues, friends and fans which some of them are man and women why don't we enjoy some update of her? Even with or without Hyun Bin on a selca we should be glad and thankful she updates us and those people who saw the BinJin Couple who fed us for an updates when they got MIA and Mina the BinJin fur baby is just a bonus that finally she had a photo even if it is Mina's sexyback I mean cuttieback. Atleast it is now clear that Mina is not a rumor or speculations it is real fur baby of BinJin Couple. Please guys be responsible enough as BinJin Stan's if we really are. If they don't give us their Selca we should wait desperately as we did it before when we waited them to confirmed that they are really dating/in a relationship and now a Power Couple. We never know that one day in June or soon we got a big announcement with a flying colours again. Be glad that they are both healthy and happy enjoying their personal time. Let's leave them alone and let's do our own business. Let's enjoy their updates. Avoid rumor that doesn't true. Now how does they feel if they read again a bad rumor? Can we not think about it that Jinnie will gone through MIA again if we continue making some rumors of linking her to another man? Or telling that she is lebian? Are we not happy that finally she's back on her IG sharing and posting activities? Let's not overseeing those photo they've sharing to us especially those fans who've been asking for a memorabilia and a sign to their idols posting on their IG. Just be glad that atleast they fed us an update about our OTP.:)

In K-Ent World couples are usually not included their spouses or family in one frame or photo. For example, if you check Rain's IG Account did you see if he follows Kim Tae Hee his own wife? The answer is "NO" right, but it doesn't mean that he doesn't love her. Even Jinnie's Cinderalla Friends with their Actor Husband's like SYA to her Husband SKG and LMJ to her Husband LBH they could mention them on a captions but they don't have photo on their own personal IG's even the Husband's. Remember these that they are A-listers infront of the camera not just a nobody but behind the camera they are the normal and ordinary people as SEJ at KTP. Whatever they/ their fans (which they bumped toneach other) shared and posted, it's up to them. Not everything should be publicized, especially relationship. We know Koreans are conservative Country that's why dating rumor is already scandal. As those Creators and Pioneers of these Thread said in previous year and months we should respect, support and protect them in all cost. At the end we cannot control their lives they are older than us we should accept what they are doing on their own life, we are just only fans/stan's of these fandom.:)

And I remember the first photo when UJW posted it on her IG Account last week she is on the center then OYA is on the right other side and on her left other side was cut-off, the things coming into my mind when I saw it in a minute on UJW IG is that hand and arm is from Jinnie. Other may call it like a Bachelorette of C7's but for me it doesn't matter as Iong as they are enjoying it and they are all safe and healthy. I sneak here last week if someone notice it but thanks to the person who tweet it today he/she also noticed it. That's how her Cinderella ladies friends protects our Jinnie. Now I rest my case.:D

• Like 11
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 3

I agree with that @KimDdalgi, I don’t see anything wrong with the photo of Ye Jin linking arms with a friend. It is normal for her as she has been seen in photos linking arms with friends, fans who requested for photos, co-stars during promo and press con. She even had a photo linking arms with HyunBin’s manager and HyunBin was standing at the back of them smiling ear to ear. Ye Jin’ personality is sweet, warm, approachable and comfortable with linking arms with her friends and people she likes. That’s why some of her colleagues and co actors said that Ye Jin is so comfortable to work it. That is her endearing nature. 

We should be thankful that she posted on IG. That photo was a personal moment with her friend and Mina and maybe and hoping HyunBin was there also. It was so generous and kind of her to share that. She does not owe us anything but she did share and post the photos due to the clamour and request of fans like us that we miss her. 

The antis are always looking for the negative. I’ve seen some comments  but I choose to ignore, not reply, not comment. It’s a waste of my precious time. I will just devote my time to positive things like praying, supporting and commenting positive feedbacks to Ye Jin and Hyun Bin and watching their previous movies, tv dramas, interviews, read good articles about them.  Or shopping for clothes and shoes and caps similar to Ye Jin’s fashion (I said similar because I cannot afford the high end brands like Valentino and Bau :P ). If the antis start the noice of negativity and bashing again. We, the true and genuine BinJin fan should be noisier and crazier with praise and support for BinJin.

:heart: BinJin Forever :heart:

• Like 11
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1

Sometimes I feel like this Fandom is full of teens who do not know or still growing in things of love. Honestly I can't understand how a loyal fan

will critique her for holding a guy friend's hand!!! She is an adult, who she mingle with is none of our business. Our duty is to cherish her happiness and support them not control their lives. 

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Sibongile Kgoahla said:

Sometimes I feel like this Fandom is full of teens who do not know or still growing in things of love. Honestly I can't understand how a loyal fan

will critique her for holding a guy friend's hand!!! She is an adult, who she mingle with is none of our business. Our duty is to cherish her happiness and support them not control their lives. 

@Sibongile KgoahlaI do agree on what you've said. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

15 hours ago, KimDdalgi said:

I hate some other people who are claiming that they are really fan of BinJin Fandom, I don't know why other people are circulating again some rumor about these man beside Jinnie

I hope they dont leave negative comments on his sns or sosial media that makes them uncomfortable friendship. 

If some people annoying about this, what will they do if BINJIN does another romance movie or drama with another actors/actress?

BINJIN like us has a personal life. As a fan, we pray they have a stronger feeling for each other and not control their lives

• Like 6
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1