Hi guys, I saw this on You Tube and had to share. To be honest, I don’t believe in Tarot Card reading but the lady here was on point mostly. It just made me smile and made my day :P Apologies and sorry if you find this offensive to BinJin and to some other religious or cultural beliefs...  But I was swooning and my heart was melting while watching :lol:

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3
  • Replies 28.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BinJin Timeline (Part A): (Based on facts or sightings reported by Koreans/Korean Medias and not based on fan imagination that’s for sure)   2003: HB attended YJ ‘One Moment to Remember

WOW, apparently when you leave to go on an ice-cream, crying, CLOY-rewatch, drinking binge post Baeksangs, you come back to 40 new added members and 40 new pages of content, PLUS a million new species

Hi all,    I was introduced to CLOY January of this year, and was instantly hooked and binged watched all available episodes and eagerly awaited every weekend when new episodes are released.

8 hours ago, Aya said:

Hi guys, I saw this on You Tube and had to share. To be honest, I don’t believe in Tarot Card reading but the lady here was on point mostly. It just made me smile and made my day :P Apologies and sorry if you find this offensive to BinJin and to some other religious or cultural beliefs...  But I was swooning and my heart was melting while watching :lol:

Ahhhhh this solves my intense longing for his two this week! Thank you for sharing @Aya :glee:

Edited by Berou
Please do not quote videos. Thanks !
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

Hi Chingus! 

So VAMS have same day updates. That's what we call BinJin Couple things.:happydance:

MS Team Ent. updated Jinnie's Korean Actors 200 and Vast Ent. [VAST MAKING] updated today Binnie's <SMART Ako>. :grin:

(I don't know how to put photos here so I put the linked for IG)

Jinnie's/MS Team update photo:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNE8U6cHD29/?igshid=f04pq6i7v8ya

Binnie's/Vast Ent update photo:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNE-KQ9pC8W/?igshid=33qlszlpzqhv

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNE-IjXp1zT/?igshid=1o2quo3axq2ue

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNE-F3Kp5D2/?igshid=vmluu3n7lrca

10 hours ago, Aya said:

@Aya actually even Astrology can tell that they are meant to be. Just watch "The Kthree Channel" on YouTube they are Astrologers from USA who predict the success of CLOY + BinJin Chemistry + BinJin Relationship it's all there. :grin:

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

SYJ Interview with Glass China:

20210331-225306.jpg

Highlights:

On what she is up to these days: "I'm feeling pretty good these days. In fact, I'm lying in bed right now as I answer your questions." Aside from going out to do photoshoots and ad campaigns, life under lockdown consists of staying in, working on her English and concentrating on improving her yoga. 

On pressures of marriage: "But there are, of course, some people who say that I should hurry up and get married. I think it's a personal choice. I can't tell you what is right or wrong [in life], but it is important to choose and prioritise the things [you] care about."

On CLOY: "The uniqueness of Korea as a divided country, the daily lives of North Koreans, which are not shown in other dramas, and the romance between a South Korean woman and a North Korean man must have aroused curiosity," she says, adding "Everytime I read [the script], I felt moved too." 

On COVID: "I hope that after this difficult time, we will become even stronger, and develop more gratitude and value even the small things in life." 

On happiness: "The happiest person is someone who creates and raises their own value and works on finding their happiness."

• Like 12
  • Love 8
  • Blob 2

Maybe some people really enjoy April Mop, but I think we have to think about the consequences. I am pretty sure that if the real BINJIN supporters, it will certainly not embarrass them with the news that we spread without a clear source. We only give support and prayers that their love will be stronger day by day.

"have nice day" 

• Like 4

Hello everyone!

Topic: My Emotional Status on BinJin

Before Jan 1, 2021- emotional and anxious with every crumbs and CFs updates

JANUARY 1, 2021 - emotional wreck, highly emotional, emotions sky rocketed, emotionally crazy

After Jan 1, 2021 - still emotional with every updates, emotionally happy 

Last year, my thoughts were, if and when BinJjn will confirm their relationship, I can move on with my normal life. But nope... not moving on  after 3 months.  

I am still In a Relationship with BinJin Relationship. 

:heart: BinJin Forever :heart:

• Like 14
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
  • Blob 3

4/5 ~ YJ updated ig with her beautiful spring sunset selca 

“노을이 예뻤던 어느날 오후”

“One afternoon when the sunset was pretty”  

8-BBE0206-CA40-43-FD-A2-D3-10-AE982-BA0-

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNSDgASny98/?igshid=7qsa04fnx8p3

Photograph credit to her  good person cum great photographer who has been taking her selcas since 2018 and only he knows her best angle :D

C16-CD42-A-9-F44-4316-8809-0-DD90-D7-CCB

Same photography angles since 2018...

Spoiler

CB3-CA584-9-F7-E-42-E0-885-B-A1-E6-BD595

EF35-B52-B-38-A5-4635-A58-D-42-A82-A7847

3-A3529-CF-2-FA0-47-C9-A70-D-4-E806-F3-F

• Like 10
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

@bin-jin thanks for posting Ye Jin’s IG update. She looks happy and even with the mask, it cannot hide her beauty, happiness and glow. She seems contented and at peace. She is even prettier than the sunset. 

• Like 7
  • Love 4
  • Blob 1
On 4/5/2021 at 8:21 PM, Aya said:

@bin-jin thanks for posting Ye Jin’s IG update. She looks happy and even with the mask, it cannot hide her beauty, happiness and glow. She seems contented and at peace. She is even prettier than the sunset. 

yes she look so happy even with her mask and no makeup bared face.  We are all happy to see her happiness and knowing who is enjoying the sunset hiking with her & taking her awesome selcas.  

It almost a year after her last year Covid Thumbs-up challenge post in May 2020 we finally got this daily life YJ sunset hike selca not work & TVC related  :blush:

Haha her another way to update GREAT WALL OF HB with selcas taken by HB:joy:

• Like 10
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

Hello Chinggus! 

Happy Easter Everyone!:allgoodlol:

What a nice day by Ye Jin's IG Update.:love:

I was curious about the shoes she is wearing is it an Under Armour HOVR? If so, what a nice Couple shoes of brand if ever.:heart2beat:

• Like 4
  • Shocked 1
  • Blob 1
3 hours ago, KimDdalgi said:

I was curious about the shoes she is wearing is it an Under Armour HOVR? If so, what a nice Couple shoes of brand if ever.:heart2beat:

No, she is not wearing UA shoes.  I did not expect it but I can finally say SYJ and I share something from our closets lol.  She has good taste. :P She is wearing shoes from On (a Swiss brand, also endorsed by Roger Federer).  They look good but I always prioritize functionality and comfort over style and they are very comfortable and lightweight.  Recommended for runners.  Also very comfortable to wear if you have to be on your feet all day long.  Even my non runner friends who don't usually wear sneakers were won over because they look stylish lol.  Unfortunately not cheap but running shoes are getting quite expensive these days.  If you are lucky, you can catch them on sale.  Does SYJ like a good discount like me?  Hahaha.

Whomever took the photo, my pet peeve is when people cut off the feet!  But I guess the photographer can be excused this once. :P I was reminded of SYJ teasing/half teasing HB about her taking better photos of him than him of her in that CLOY interview.  Whomever SYJ was out with and it doesn't have to be HB, good to see her out enjoying the outdoors at sunset in springtime and sharing it with fans. 

As a fellow yogi, very much agree with what SYJ said about yoga and recommend it to everyone. 

'It's a calm yet intense exercise that makes you feel your muscles stretch and strengthen."

Some people think yoga's just for women (it's not) or that it's only about flexibility, which is not true.  It's about strength as much as flexibility.  It's not just about making poses either, it's about focus and concentration and being mindful of your body and breath.  It definitely can be intense, physically and mentally, even a good cardio workout if it's flowing.  There's plenty of good yt yoga videos or apps and all you need is a mat or even just some floor space for anyone who wants to try it out. 

Great to know she's enjoying her practice.  With her pilates + TRX background, I'm sure she is fantastic at yoga.  You can see her superb core strength and flexibility from seeing her in action in that program she did where she invited people to her pilates studio.  The beautiful and strong and fit SYJ we see with her beautiful lines is earned from years of hard work.  There is no short cut.  And SYJ understands that.

It's a big missed opportunity imo that a yoga or athleisure brand like Lululemon or Adidas or UA :P  etc. haven't sought out SYJ for a CF.  Has she done any CFs for sports brands in the past?  She's a licensed pilates and TRX instructor who has practiced for many many years so I would say she is well qualified to endorse active apparel and products.  And she would get all the poses right in any ad for sure.  It would be so cool if SYJ would post a pic of her doing yoga on her IG!

In reading that old article from SYJ's pilates instructor, I was very impressed by SYJ's work ethic as well as her warmth and kindness for others.  I love that SYJ works hard at her exercise and loves to eat.  HB seems the same way too.  It's always nice to see a healthy appetite and zest for life, for work, for the small pleasures in life. 

I liked how SYJ expressed her feminist values and her healthy attitude towards self value, goal setting and finding happiness in the Glass interview.  Wise words. 

• Like 9
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1
18 hours ago, Seriya said:

, she is not wearing UA shoes

Well it's all about my curiosity if she wears it or not and If she's with Hyun Bin and they wearing a Couple thing or not it's fine. I never said anything else. But I think yes it's On-Running Cloud. After all she's back on her Selca time and if she's with Hyun Bin or with friends or anybody else it's fine and I'm glad that she's doing great and enjoying their moment.:smile:

I remember one of her Cinderella Friend GYJ she mentioned in one interview that when they travel or go somewhere Jinnie asking for a discount if they buy something (I'm not sure with the exact word). I think yes Jinnie likes discount.:smile:

(I'll put the link on Jinnie's update today (04.06.2021) coz I don't know how to put photo here on these forum. Can someday teach me how to do it? Just DM me how? Thanks in advanced:smile:)

Valentino Pop-up Store in Shinsegae Department Store Daegu, South Korea

credits to Esquire Korea 에스콰이어 코리아

#SonYejin #孙艺珍 #손예진 #ソンイェジン

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2520927661539986/permalink/2756424381323645

MSTEAM NAVER POST

https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=31117117&memberNo=22874259

MSTEAM IG UPDATE

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNUTpBEHGbr/?igshid=yeblj5hdgm8a

• Like 6
  • Love 1
On 4/1/2021 at 3:32 AM, puan iryantie said:

Maybe some people really enjoy April Mop, but I think we have to think about the consequences. I am pretty sure that if the real BINJIN supporters, it will certainly not embarrass them with the news that we spread without a clear source. We only give support and prayers that their love will be stronger day by day.

"have nice day" 

It's nice to hear about (potential) sightings but we also have to remember to respect their privacy. Any small thing can easily make kmedia news later. If you read on how other rumors have started due to going out to eat etc and what other agencies had to clean up later due to what was shared on news etc. Since they are "top actors", people like to still make news. SNS update headlines are fun to see but when it involves them in their real life/daily life.. Lots of top couples such as Rain and Kim Tae Hee, Lee Byung Hun and Lee Min Jung .. they all manage to keep under the radar now with news. Rain only started to share more since last year - otherwise he refrains from talking about KTH or family/even after marriage. He will only talk about her when he likes - it included his recent appearance on All The Butlers - briefly at their house too. They weren't allowed to ask about KTH or family. 

• Like 9
  • Insightful 2

For those who watch the Bridgerton and enjoy the love story of Daphne and Simon - How their love developed from friends to lover is so similar to our Binjin couple..

This scene is when Simon had to plead to the Bridgerton Queen on when he should allow him to marry Daphne.. The Queen's last words " Friendship is the best possible foundation a marriage can have......." is truly wise and so true.

With a strong foundation, all we can now hope is for our Binjin couple to have a fairy tale wedding and a good life together ! :fullofhearts: 

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

Isit just me or there's no news of Baeksang 2021? Binjin won the popularity awards and i understand that that the past winners will always be there to present the winners of the current year......:rubchin:

• Like 1
8 hours ago, SuZy Leoo said:

Isit just me or there's no news of Baeksang 2021? Binjin won the popularity awards and i understand that that the past winners will always be there to present the winners of the current year......

I think there's no news yet? Maybe they will do it on a virtual video or just like APAN Awards only those winners are the attendees?

• Like 2
On 4/5/2021 at 6:19 PM, bin-jin said:

4/5 ~ YJ updated ig with her beautiful spring sunset selca 

“노을이 예뻤던 어느날 오후”

“One afternoon when the sunset was pretty”  

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNSDgASny98/?igshid=7qsa04fnx8p3

Photograph credit to her  good person cum great photographer who has been taking her selcas since 2018 and only he knows her best angle :D

It's been a while since I visited Soompi. Glad to see that YJ is happy! This photographer must be someone with sharp eyes and great taste for beauty. I wonder if this photographer is taken? lol.

Just for fun:

Maybe YJ was visiting her good person? 

:approves:

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Yejin was the first one who popped into my mind when I saw Little Stone pics yesterday... Hoping manager won't get into too much trouble for posting photos if that is the case. Love the fact that there are two romances bloomed out of CLOY!

• Like 9
  • Love 5