[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Hello Chingus! 

Fighting for all the Cast of Confidential Assignment 2 and especially for Hyun Bin!:hwaiting:

What a nice Russian Doll from a fan of Son Ye Jin a beautiful Doll indeed how so cute it is. Hope they would  have a doll for Hyun Bin too so both have pair of Baeksang and SMART CF Doll too. :heartxoxo:

• Like 5
  • Love 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

On 5/29/2021 at 2:29 PM, Seriya said:

As beautiful as they look in CFs, it's always more interesting to me when we get to hear them speak and see glimmers of their personality.  SYJ is often asked to portray a very elegant and feminine image in CFs, but I feel the cheeky/funny/sincere/down to earth SYJ we see glimpses of in the W Korea video interview is more like the real her.  Her reaction to the Kakao interruption was so funny.  I would like to see more savage humour from her haha.  I would love to hear her talk more about acting too. 

Same. I love her CFs (Valentino in particular has been an amazing campaign) but SYJs true charms shine through when she is being interviewed or on variety shows. She has such great humour and wit. I'm still sad we were deprived of quality post-drama interviews after CLOY. I wish there was a more in depth interview with her although we had a few glimpses here and there with the Elle and Glass interviews but these were very short pieces. 

I liked his words in the video too.  Even if they were scripted, sure HB had his input and it reflects his thoughts and personality. 

Yes I imagine it was scripted but with his input. The words seem to capture his life philosophies pretty well. One thing I really appreciate about HB is that although he is a man of few words, when he does speak every word is purposeful and well thought out. He doesn't ramble on or try to fill in space. 

It's nice when she chooses to share pics of Kitty and her gf trip with us, but I don't expect it because she may understandably really value keeping personal parts of her life private.  I hope fans can understand that and not demand her friends or anyone who has interaction with them on the internet to share stuff about them. 

Honestly I was so surprised she finally posted Kitty (heh, I can't with the name :lol:). I think we fans got so used to her privacy in the past year that we were expecting that to continue post-confirmation. But actually it seems she has relaxed herself and is sharing more like she used to when she first started her IG page. There are many pics of her previous pets and vacations and times with friends. I had been thinking she would not post anything with HB in the future, but now I'm thinking she will surprise us one day. But it won't happen because fans demand it. She will share if and when she wants to. 

I'm really eager to hear if she accepts 39. There was so much casting news last week about this project it seems they are finalizing the cast at this stage. This seems like a project SYJ would enjoy (female centric) so I hope it works out. 

@bin-jin its funny that you posted the HL Science CF and then the latest Under Armour CF right after. HB goes from handsome and preppy man in a suit to rugged and buff in his work out gear effortlessly B). His UA campaign really is a gift to fans

20210606-090232.jpg

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Hello Chingus! 

Gonna share this family who watch CLOY. I must say that they really like the series and they are amazed on the plot story. For an after one year and four months had passed it's still really famous and for me in the World of KDrama non of them one can beat CLOY and BinJin Chemistry. I swear! In more than 20yrs. I've been watching KDrama only CLOY I have been so obsessed and I already watched it for more than a hundredth times. In so many pairs of Actors and Actresses I've followed before only BinJin Chemistry got my heart infact I became obsessed on them in every I've waked up and even the night I've going to sleep I don't skip and don't forget this thread about our OTP updates. It's became my usual daily routine checking on these thread until they became my stress reliever. How I wish those who have been going through right now they will look forward into it as their stress reliever too by simply watching CLOY, by reading and watching some BinJin Couple same day updates. Hope all is well! :approves:

What a CLOY Syndrome and BinJin Syndrome on Netflix when they brought in Netflix and to the whole World they became richer. 

whe

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

@cybertron HAPPY BELATED 1404 to our Captain of this thread.  

The beginning of BinJin Fandom, a place for us to seek refuge as Not A Long Time BinJin Fan :joy: 

:piggydance:

HB x Chow Tai Fook x T Mark 9℃ BTS  https://www.instagram.com/p/CPzePOQjMng/?utm_medium=copy_link

YJ x BAU 2021 Summer Collection 2nd release on 6/11.

Spoiler

Food Truck fm HANent (rental company for shooting equipment) to CA2 film set today...CA2 Fighting!!! 

48002-DCB-2252-48-BF-A710-3-A89-B79-A571

Spoiler

E394-FF29-20-AB-42-CE-A92-B-FBBE8-DA9790

4855348-A-4-CF8-49-AE-B850-5886-A4-A30-A

2-F231228-F5-F0-42-D8-A956-DF542-D750923

89234-D57-E265-4-B0-E-B856-23-A2-BC64-A3

• Like 9
  • Love 3

5 hours ago, bin-jin said:

@cybertron HAPPY BELATED 1404

Happy Belated birthday to the Captain of the Ship @cybertron.  Thanks to your foresight (as well as all the other senior shippers who have been with the ship through thick and thin) this forum came to be and will soon be celebrating 2 years.  What a great two years it has been for this ship and its members.  1/1/21 brought us the news of confirmation we knew in hearts was true all along and hopefully even better news before we celebrate the 2 year anniversary in July. 

• Like 5
  • Love 2

17 hours ago, CartPusherInLA said:

Happy Belated birthday to the Captain of the Ship @cybertron.  Thanks to your foresight (as well as all the other senior shippers who have been with the ship through thick and thin) this forum came to be and will soon be celebrating 2 years.  What a great two years it has been for this ship and its members.  1/1/21 brought us the news of confirmation we knew in hearts was true all along and hopefully even better news before we celebrate the 2 year anniversary in July. 

@CartPusherInLA thank you for reminding us of how long this forum has been, I only joined last year, did not know that it’s been that long, wow!  You’re right, this ship has gone through thick and thins and a lot of emotions and challenges but the good thing is, we won in the the end!

And @cybertron belated happy birthday and most of all, thank you for creating this forum. This has been my source of encouragement and hope for our BinJin couple and has contributed to keep me sane during the lockdown last year. I love the sisterhood, camaraderie and support in this forum. 

This forum has been instrumental to witness our BinJin ship which has sailed and docked safely and happily. 

I am wishing, praying and expecting more good news from our BinJin to come this year, be it from their careers and professional lives and if they are willing to share good news from their personal lives, we will be patiently waiting.....

:heart: BinJin Forever :heart:

• Like 8
  • Blob 1

Hello Chingus! 

First of all I wanted to greet @cybertron a Belated Happy Birthday! Thanks for creating these thread without you this BinJin will not reach 1404 pages in the span of 1yr and 11months then soon it will became 2yrs. We were so thankful that these thread is created by you that in a long run there are people here became our friends already by simply sharing our thoughts about BinJin thru DM's and sometimes they are people gives a words of encouragement, some of them are coming from different countries and some of them our my fellow Filo's but residing in another continent. Thank you because of these BinJin thread there are people here who really cares about our OTP and an eye opener to other newbie lurker here. That's the good thing that these thread brought me here. Thanks @cybertron stay safe and healthy! God bless always!:Megathanks:

Just want to share these BinJin Couple is really cute back then. Then and Now of 10 KDrana Lead Stars and Their Impeccable Glow-Ups. Hyun Bin is in No.4 and Son Ye Jin is No.10. They really cute I manifest that their future baby will inherit their handsome and beautiful appearance. I am excited to seea a little BinJin Minime. :dontwanna:

Everyone asked him a question we never know if your question he might picked to give you an answer? It's on his SMART CF Virtual Meet. Thanks Ms.Jane!:Megathanks:

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

C2-A931-B8-8-F1-D-4-CE1-A7-EE-DCCA4-F23-

FINALLY HB x SMART ONLINE FM  is coming ...

Hope coming up next will be Yejinssi SMART online FM too

Do drop your question & check out #SmartQuestionforHyunBin questions from work to personal this amazing fandom coming up for Binssi:D

https://www.instagram.com/p/CP7SRUot0Eo/?utm_medium=copy_link

Neeeighinggg HB will be back:lol:

Spoiler

VAST Youtube channel updated HB x Chow Tai Fook Film Making 2

Spoiler

This week coffee food truck supports to HB film site.  CA2  FIGHTING!!!!  Wrapping up

soon.

6/9 fm HBS Fanatics China

Another huge food & coffee support for 160ppl divided into 2 parts with food support at lunch time and coffee truck from 2pm to 7.30pm providing 400 cups of drinks with 70 flavours for HB & staff to quench their thirst under 30 deg hot weather at a film site with no shade.

Their buffet feast support has to cancel due film site shooting condition. 

Spoiler

2-B03-F54-D-A986-418-F-A1-E6-FEA9-CE0-CD

C6252-C08-D6-AE-408-A-9-A83-00-FC85-AB3-

12-AA3-FAD-9-C09-474-C-BFEC-D8-D4-D51-E5

9530783-F-7-E51-4-F43-99-FD-C4-D68900081

F152721-B-23-F9-4323-A964-D7942-FACD804.

Their special cater lunch bento with Tiramisu and gifts for HB

AE2-BD9-F6-DFAC-4141-86-A6-6161-C6-BCB4-

A47-A76-C5-8-EBD-46-D6-ABB8-06-E77-AA39-

882-C8-B49-37-A3-4723-A0-A4-18-E46-C7-C2

E1-AB80-AB-5-CB3-4723-BC54-88-A464-C4-EA

6/10 Again fm HB official fan club ~ The Space.

First food truck to HB film site with a buffet dinner was from The Space on 2/21 

Coffee Kim feeding Kim Tae Pyung!! :lol:

Coffee_Mr Kim again!!  This is 12th time for Coffee_Mr Kim providing coffee food truck to CA2 film site and lucky staff get to see friendly HB coming to Kim truck getting his fav drinks.:)  

Spoiler

09-DF01-F7-49-EC-43-AC-843-B-E5018457106

6/11 coffee support fm a small group of 9 cfans

HB visited the truck and ordered his all time fav iced americano, lemon tea and iced chamomile.

Spoiler

2-F4-BAA23-5-B85-42-D1-B3-A2-E15363-AC3-

573-AF603-7-F2-E-4350-90-DA-ECE61191-C0-

9-FEE0947-C9-BA-400-F-8-ADB-B7-F79-B03-B

F159742-E-FC02-4-A7-E-8-C57-7-EAE9-F9-FE

• Like 7
  • Love 1

On 6/6/2021 at 9:24 PM, QueenieBee said:

Same. I love her CFs (Valentino in particular has been an amazing campaign) but SYJs true charms shine through when she is being interviewed or on variety shows. She has such great humour and wit. I'm still sad we were deprived of quality post-drama interviews after CLOY.

Yes!  Why was that?  CLOY was such a massive hit that I thought there would be a lot more interviews/media coverage with them afterwards.  They don't need to seek out coverage given their status as well established actors, but I still expected some coverage.  I get that normally there is more press when you have something to promote, but still, I would have thought the media/their agencies would have capitalised on the massive success of CLOY to some extent.  I came to CLOY late so I could be faulty in my recollection, but it felt like they laid low after CLOY finished airing in SK?  I'm sure they really needed a good rest at that point after the exhaustive filming as it seemed both fell ill towards the end, but yeah, I wish we heard some in depth interviews with them later on, separately if not together, on their expectations and experiences filming CLOY, and reaction to the global reception. 

I love SYJ's authenticity and down to earth quality, but I feel she may even censor her wit and humour a bit publicly given Korean media, so she's probably even more savagely funny in private.  And of course, in the glimpses we've seen, Binjin can have a good laugh together over just about anything lol. 

Yes I imagine it was scripted but with his input. The words seem to capture his life philosophies pretty well. One thing I really appreciate about HB is that although he is a man of few words, when he does speak every word is purposeful and well thought out. He doesn't ramble on or try to fill in space. 

Very true. He makes his words (and I feel, promises) count.  They both do.  They have different verbal styles but they both give real thought to their words.  And I remember SYJ observing that HB was a very good listener, to others as well as with her, and she likely appreciates that quality very much.  HB in love may also be more talkative than before haha.  Though you really just have to look into his eyes....he doesn't even have to say anything! 

Honestly I was so surprised she finally posted Kitty (heh, I can't with the name :lol:).

It's diabolical lol.  I really want to know if it's partly a joke, or she just really loves "Kitty".  Does anyone know what her previous puppy's name was? Might be some clues there heh.  Fans are like dogs going after a scent (or should it be a bone, lol). I have no idea how they came up with Mina in the first place (puppy's name at the pet store?), but it's a bit wild how invisible Mina was manifested and eventually transformed into Kitty on SYJ's IG lol.

I think we fans got so used to her privacy in the past year that we were expecting that to continue post-confirmation. But actually it seems she has relaxed herself and is sharing more like she used to when she first started her IG page. There are many pics of her previous pets and vacations and times with friends. I had been thinking she would not post anything with HB in the future, but now I'm thinking she will surprise us one day. But it won't happen because fans demand it. She will share if and when she wants to. 

She's been acting and in the public eye for so long, but perhaps her big surge in popularity on social media and in her international fanbase took even her a bit by surprise, I don't know.  Plus she knew the interest in Binjin was intense and she was still trying to keep that under wraps.  But she still did hilarious and wild stuff like her random or not so random liking sprees!  Um, the classic post Baeksang "tell me it's right to date" and her playing along with fans using pouty and sad HB faces to her likes lol.  Plus her very personal and heartfelt IG relationship confirmation post despite being a very private person.  A person who does all that and names her puppy Kitty has got to be a lot of fun to hang around with, I feel. :D  Yep, I agree she may share one day (or she may not, I'm cool either way as I can absolutely understand if she chooses not to), but it will absolutely be on her terms, in her own unpredictable way. 

I'm really eager to hear if she accepts 39. There was so much casting news last week about this project it seems they are finalizing the cast at this stage. This seems like a project SYJ would enjoy (female centric) so I hope it works out. 

Same. I want to see SYJ's next pottery project!  She and HB both seem to like projects that are appropriate to their age, so maybe this kind of slice of life drama speaking to this time in a woman's life holds special appeal for her.  Provided the script is well written of course. 

HB amazes me with his physical transformations and how he looks different but equally hot hehe.  They have both got finer with age imo.  Lucky them and lucky us to see it on screen. 

• Like 5
  • Love 2

13 hours ago, Seriya said:

HB in love may also be more talkative than before haha.  Though you really just have to look into his eyes....he doesn't even have to say anything! 

@Seriya I agree! Those honey-dip looks and eyes of HyunBin. He is the obvious one. :P

I understand that Ye Jin is giving in too much thoughts on her next project/drama as CLOY is such a high standard to follow. 

I will wait and trust her and her management on their decision for her next drama or film. 

I miss Son Ye Jin but I want her to be relaxed and happy, spending quality time with HyunBin and Kitty. 

I will just rewatch CLOY, SITR, TN, AMTR, The Classic and Be With You. :D

If you have noticed the photos of HyunBin’s ads from Under Armour, Bench and HL science, he is is hot and manly in UA, cute “boy next door” or college boy in Bench and a matured businessman or husband vibe in HL Science. He is versatile and can project different personalities. Same with Ye Jin, she looks like a demure Princess in her BAU photos and so hot and fierce in those Valentino pics. Her duality, versatility and acting shows also in her CFs. 

• Like 6

@Seriya love your inputs! 

12 hours ago, Seriya said:

HB amazes me with his physical transformations and how he looks different but equally hot hehe.  They have both got finer with age imo

I like his looks now more than the boyish tweeny ones :D. I dont usually drool over Korean actors BUT boy oh boy, HB is an exemption! :glee:Aside from that, this is my first ever fans club (or are we a fanclub? I even dont know? :D) I joined and I am stuck. What to do? :sweet:

• Like 9

@Kimchified we all got stuck in this fandom and I am not going anywhere. I will continue to support BinJin until they are old and grey and as @KimDdalgimentioned, this fandom has been fun and encouraging. This fandom has given me an opportunity to meet nice people and friends from overseas and because we all have been united with one interest and goal - BinJin Forever.

• Like 7
  • Love 1

An article from the New York Times today on how NKorea fears the influence of KEnt and KPop:

In a survey that Seoul National University’s Institute for Peace and Unification Studies conducted of 116 people who fled North Korea in 2018 or 2019, nearly half said they had “frequently” watched South Korean entertainment while in the North. A current favorite, Mr. Jung said, was “Crash Landing on You,” a show about a paragliding South Korean heiress who is carried across the border by a sudden gust of wind and falls in love with a North Korean army officer.

CLOY continues to affect people and their outlook.

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

17 hours ago, susannahs said:

An article from the New York Times today on how NKorea fears the influence of KEnt and KPop:

I just want to add up this about the Article of New York Times. I don't know how and why KJU PM Ideology called the South Korean Culture as "Viscous Cancer" at their Country. Well if they watch the series and analyze the content there's no harmful against their Country and many who've watched the series was actually curios about how NoKor people lifestyle is. What's the difference to SoKor and there's nothing harmful in there. I must say those people around the world who watched it was actually amazed and praising it how could NoKor people survived their daily lives, how they live on a simple life, the culture, the food they eat and the needs of family households. No one said that the series is against on them to see them as a criminal people. The only harmful that you can see was the character of Cho Chal Gang who can manipulate people around him in the North that he connected it on the South same as Yoon Sae Young and Sang-Ah character that cause of people involve to them had to died and moslty died because of greediness of Power and Position which connected to the past and present of two lovebirds. On my opinion if this PM allowed it to his own Country maybe his Country will have a gross of income and it will became on a Top Richest Country in the World just like South Korea when they have reach their Independence and Freedom. Also, they didn't show much an intimate scene like undressing the whole body of Ri Jung Hyuk & Yoon Se Ri and Gu Sung Jun & Seo Dan all they have is kissing scene and if they look on it NoKor are has respect and it looks reserved in the scene not a wild as other series had in South. And of course the two NoKor character learned it to the Western Country as they Studied Abroad and when Ju Mok character watch the smuggled KDrama from 20yrs.ago how they learned it. 

I don't know why they should punished their Countrymen into death penalty? Why they should follow their Golden Rule? And why they call it as Political issues that well in fact that Reunification is one the great move for ties connection in every Countries. No wonder why CLOY still indemand and most talked KDrama in the World even one year and four months had end it is still hass gross of income like for example in Netflix everytime you watch there are gross income that Netflix receives. That's how CLOY crazed and CLOY syndrome had made all around the world. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

EBE6-B3-B0-20-A0-4-F58-BBBB-F89429-B8-A0

OMG!!!!  HB x BENCH Your Crush Landing Online FM SOON on 7/11

WOW, SMART vs BENCH HB Online FM, Philippines fans meet BOTH. :wub:

Hope international fans will be able to join too!!!

:glee::selfie2:

An idea of how BENCH did it for TWICE this June FM. Hahaha is HB going to sing in this BENCH Online FM?

Spoiler

HB Filipino collection;)

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

[2/20 ~ 6/13] CA2 곰조 FINALLY wrapped up yesterday!!!

Everyone filmed safely and hope HB have a deserved good longer rest.

They gotten a SPECIAL CAKE for Im Cheol Ryung with ROK passport and written "Cheol Ryung Oppa since CA2 ended too, live with us in South Korea”:lol:

0-B355-DEC-5-D55-4912-BA43-B3-C8-F266636

4-D0-E7-D6-D-E592-4547-91-F9-EB8351-A25-

The ribbon on HB’s manager  written "Please let me be Hyun Bin’s manager until the release of CA2"

20 food coffee trucks support and 2 buffet feasts (from The Space & DC Gallery) from HB supportive fans all over the world over past 4 months 2/20 ~ 6/13 

Spoiler

2/20 ~ The Space sent food coffee truck in the day and buffet dinner at nite supporting his first day filming.   They also prepared gifts for CA2 공조2 production staff - hoodie and towels

5-C9-BA32-E-5-C4-E-4-E59-94-A2-A58056201

F5-BE9406-15-A8-4189-9468-679-E63-C02799

69640-B6-B-EF54-4806-A5-C9-1466-ED342-A6

EE3-CD2-B4-EFD8-4-C86-B9-CF-FBBFD1539824

Hyun Bin X Son Ye-jin 'Crash Landing on You', a musical stage... Co-production with Wysiwick Studio

Article approval 2021.06.14 09:46:14

The musical 'Crash Landing on You' meets Wysiwick Studio, which created the Netflix movie 'Victory', and enhances the level of perfection.

According to Pop Music Co., Ltd. and T2N Media Co., Ltd. on the 14th, WYSIWYG Studio will participate as a co-production partner for the musical 'Crash Landing on You' and present a stage and LED production with new technology.

WYSIWYG Studio is Korea's representative CG/VFX technology-based comprehensive content production solution company, and is the first Disney official partner in Korea. As well as CG/VFX technology, virtual production infrastructure, augmented reality (AR), virtual reality (VR), and virtual convergence technology (XR) are expected to be utilized in the musical 'Crash Landing on You'.

The production of the musical 'Crash Landing on You' is also accelerating. Pop Music Co., Ltd. and T2N Co., Ltd. have already completed the composition of the main staff and are now accelerating their casting work in earnest. He is scheduled to meet fans in Seoul in mid-2022

Pop Music Co., Ltd. and T2N Media Co., Ltd. said, "As WYSIWYG Studios is participating in the production of the musical 'Crash Landing on You', expectations are already rising." I will do my best to make it happen.”

Reporter Kang Bo-ra mist.diego@slist.kr

http://m.slist.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=259268

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

Hello Chingus! 

I'm so excited with these CLOY Musical Production! I hope these pandemic ends so that they will present it in different Countries and I'm going to buy and grabbed a ticket to watched it if our Country is already on free-Covid. Nice one CLOY! Keep up the good recognition!:wow2:

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

9009-EAE3-5-A35-46-D0-9-E09-442-E106-DB2

6/13/2017 4 years ago TODAY was “The Negotiation” Script Table Read…beginning of 2 “close friend” epic love story:wub:

C78-B3365-AB2-C-417-C-8241-AA8-B5-C65547

“The Negotiation” Script Table Read took place Pentarium Cheongdam 7th Floor on 6/13/2017.  The Pentarium manager gotten both HB & YJ autographs and posted on her Naver Blog:)

Spoiler

EFAFE995-19-AC-4-E5-E-89-BD-A174-A11-A2-

CB8967-E8-05-CC-429-E-96-AF-89-E7-CE8-A3

4-CA55940-A5-EE-455-B-8-A5-E-D5318-F5735

C985-E49-A-4197-4-CD0-9182-12302579-F867

89-DAF1-EC-DE3-B-45-BE-B6-A3-250-C61-BE9

3264934-F-18-BA-4-A57-819-A-C2-F741-BED4

AEEECCA5-9-E7-D-4-FE2-AADB-446829-EE7884

A4-AE5-BF4-F6-F3-4569-8-EFD-7446-D02055-

[Official 2017.05.25 08:46]

[Newspim = Reporter Jang Joo-yeon] Actors Son Ye-jin and Hyun-bin unite with JK's new work 'Negotiation'.  On the 25th, CJ Entertainment said, "Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin have confirmed their appearance in the new movie 'Negotiation' produced by JK Films directed by Yoon Je-gyun....]  

5-E27-E23-A-4-DAB-4-B47-9943-759-E95-EB8

[Official] Daily Sports 2017.06.23 08:50]
[The movie 'Negotiation (Director Lee Jong-seok)', in which Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin collaborated, confirmed the casting of the representative actors of Chungmuro, and started filming on June 17th....]

While researching for their TN Script Read, I discovered BinJin visited a Italian restaurant throwback in 6/17/2017:o

Spoiler

BinJin visited a Italian restaurant throwback in 6/17/ 2017!!  OP said HB & YJ visited her restaurant.

Coincidentally this restaurant  closed down in 2018.  
Remembered YJ mentioned about a restaurant where she & HB + TN Director went and it was already closed down  when she did the 2018 TN promotion interview.  Perhaps…perhaps…

71-E52-D2-B-C248-4551-BD7-C-A24282-DA0-F
4-EDBB292-53-DB-40-CA-9-C1-A-151-CA468-D

67-E85-F86-E82-C-42-E0-B796-D5-BCC2-A097

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 3