[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

@g bI agree on your thoughts. There's this negotiation presscon interview where SYJ said that even if they didn't have scene together, she feels like they have this camaraderie having where they click together having their age is same, they debuted at the same time that's . And she ask hyunbin am I the only one who felt like that? You felt it too right? Hyunbin smiling and nodded his head. That's where and when I really thought that my girl SYJ is crushing or admiring hyunbin. Look for it in YouTube in arirang kpop negotiation press con. :)

• Like 12
  • Love 4

5 hours ago, Jellysshi said:
Be still my heart
Lately its mind is all its own
It would go far and wide
Just to be near you
Even the stars, shining up bright
I've noticed when you're close to me
Still it remains a mystery.
Anyone who's seen us
Knows what's goin' on between us
It doesn't take a genius
To read between the lines
And it's not just wishful thinking
Or only me who's dreaming
I know what these are symptoms of
We could be in love.
I ask myself why
I sleep like a baby through the night
Maybe it helps to know
You'll be there tomorrow
Don't open my eyes (ooh hoo-hoo)
I'll wake from the spell I'm under
Makes me wonder how (tell me how)
I could live without you now.
And what about the laughter
The happy ever after?
Like voices of sweet angels
Calling out our names
We could be in love.
All my life, I have dreamed of this
But I could not see your face
Don't ask why to such distant stars
Can fall right into place.
We could be in love.

This song is suit fit with their situation 

OMG, I was thinking the same thing. I'm a big fan of Lea Salonga and that song is really suit fit to BinJin. Everyone else knows what's going on between them without them saying anything. :wub:

• Like 6
  • Love 3

@cybertron Count me in. Newbie here in this thread. Just like some of you guys, I created this soompi account for Binjin couple. Silent lurker for almost a month and I’m really thankful for all the inputs / updates about our beloved couple. Their chemistry is DAEBAK! Their gaze is telling everything. They are my happy pill now. I keep on reading this forum, check updates in IG and YT. Really appreciate your efforts guys!

Fighting to Binjin / Ri-ri couple and to all shippers!  ❤️

• Like 6
  • Love 8

On 2/12/2020 at 11:31 PM, ChunSungIm said:

their bts

Reveal hidden contents

Excuse me Yoon Se Ri, may I help button up your boyfriend's shirt? It's distracting LOL

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images, gifs, or videos.
  • Like 3
  • LOL 21

23 minutes ago, BINGO_O said:

Yes I agree. Once they go public with their relationship, especially with their marriage, it’s gonna be insane.

Knetz are always ready to be up in arms if their favs announce to be in relationship/get married to someone who they consider beneath him/her or basically them being not on the same league. When judging if a couple is compatible enough, they’d look for the equivalence in terms of look, morality, fame, wealth and talent between the couple, not only one standard but all of those combined.  it’s true to most cases although very few couples can fit that ‘compatible’ category. I remember the first gf that hb went public with got tons of hate as she was considered unpretty and a nobody in the industry. She even said in an interview it was hard to deal with the melicious comments cuz hb was very famous at the time after the huge success of kim sam soon. I was actually surprised that they could last that long due to the unwanted hatred she received from that relationship. And even someone like Rain was considered ‘not good enough’ for KTH before they got married.

But with Binjin, I’m convinced that would not be the case cuz they’re at ‘match made in heaven’ level based on those knetz’ artificial standards. 
- look: do I have to start on how great they look individually or together? But more than anything, you can feel the glow from the positive energy, the joy and fun when they’re at each other’s company.

- morality: they have a clean past without any major scandal. The only sins hb committed are ‘dating around’ (lol 3 public gf in 17 years, why is it even a thing) and being friend with jdg. 
-wealth: they’ve been famous for a long time with some major hallyu hits so of course they’re rich.

-fame and talent: hb is more famous internationally and does better drama wise, but in korea, yj is at goddess level. She’s a top box office grossing actress and gained herself a long list of prestigeous awards.

Therefore I believe even if they were to announce last year when the photos of them in the us surfaced, most of the knetz would’ve still supported them becuz they love that compatibility. But now after this succesful drama, they would gain even greater support from the drama lovers, like one of the comments in korean said that the whole nation would congratulate them. Their brand power would skyrocket and they would become a powerhouse couple. I doubt if they ever get married, they’d keep it a secret. Anything secretive doesn’t sit well with the public in long run as sooner or later, the truth will be unveiled. They’re too famous to conceal such secret. 

I am with you comrade!! :heart:

• Like 7
  • Love 3

13 minutes ago, kimeon_ said:

Excuse me Yoon Se Ri, may I help button up your boyfriend's shirt? It's distracting LOL

Hahahaha... This is funny... :lol:... I even zoom in few times at HB's chest.... If i were there.. Buttoning his shirt is the last thing that i would do...:P

• Naughty 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, Woodshop said:

Since we clearly have no idea what's real and reel, if we dont choose our response and words carefully, the worst case scenario, it may trigger another rumours that could potentially:

1. Spook our BJ pairing and their closest people, including their management team, who are probably indeed have been monitoring this forum without we knowing it.

2. Drive some unwanted backlash from other shipping team directed to SYJ (mostly, since she has IG acc) & HB from their previous projects.

3. Should any more rumours arise in the future, prompted by even seemingly insignificant debate here, and it reach SK fans & media outlets there, our BJ couple may even go to the extent of shutting down the rumours themselves by personally releasing their official press statement and probably saying things we don't wanna hear the most.

My point is since what we post, assume, discuss, support & fight over right here apparently matter in shaping public opinion, we're partially responsible in delivering opinions that aren't potentially misleading, whether we like it or not.

Simply put, if we care about someone, we wont do any harm to them right!? Which means we would want to be considerate with the way we treat them.

Just so you know, i post this lengthy analysis with much love for you guys here, because i enjoy our journey together. And i want this team to last for a long time. B) #Hugs

I do agree with you. I understand some of us just doing it for fun, but I believe we are matured enough NOT TO scrutinize everything on BinJin. Have faith and think of the consequences. :heart:

• Like 7
  • Love 1