[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

LOL... If the photographer really asked him to move to the last line, I think that it could have been his very first time regretting being so tall  hahahaha :joy:

by the way, I find sooo cute the height difference between besties SYJ-GHJ

• Like 9
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2

34 minutes ago, KjmluvsCLOY said:

As if everything we have see doesn’t prove they are together, this is further proof to me. She leads into him with deep emotion as he hugs her so sweetly. Friends? I think not. Would all co-workers show this emotion? No!!

Agree with you.. a very heartwarming kiss that hyun bin feels deeply and emotionally . I love it..

• Like 4
  • Love 7

Apologies if this has been shared already BUT!!!

The whole gang here killing itヽ(;▽;)ノ 

This is such a convincing edit I’m crying... I think that hovering mask gave it away...

Binjin honestly stole the show for being the most elegantly dressed amongst all attendees. I checked everyone’s suit sets and gowns and they were all stunning and unique in their own ways but the elegance and effortless?? BinJin snatched that. The blue and gold are a perfect match, just like they are(⁎⁍̴̆Ɛ⁍̴̆⁎)

• Like 11
  • Love 7

Going back memory lane reading in HB and SYJ threads of PIFAN 2014. Even when Pirates and Fatal Encounter were coming out that year, there were articles about both of their films lol. It is a bit amusing now seeing their pics side by side in those threads then :lol: the MC on the red carpet even asked HB about if he had marriage plans as his Late Autumn co star and director announced their marriage :lol: He said "Not yet"

Whoever Guest bratzjoyce was back then posted on July 18 in SYJ thread :lol: (This is also around the time she was doing Pirates promotion lol)

SYJ and Hyun Bin please make a movie or series, you have a good chemistry ;;) /:) /:)

One of the posters that use to post in here last year had a full on conversation about SYJ and HB on page 557 in SYJ thread about when HB got cast on Hyde Jekyll Me and hoping SYJ was the lead instead lol. - I almost got confused with what thread I was in :P

I guess in the picture above in my spoiler tag he was talking to Kim Woo Bin sigh lol. HB, why didn't you look at her then. The way she looked at you is the same now  :lol:

20140718100222601652.jpg

Pifan_Article_05.jpg

Anyways, that was fun! I should do this more often look at both SYJ and HB thread at the same time when going through by picking a year lol. You also get to see similar stuff they did lol. 

• Like 9
  • LOL 8
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 3

8 minutes ago, sussieh said:

LOL... If the photographer really asked him to move to the last line, I think that it could have been his very first time regretting being so tall  hahahaha :joy:

After I noticed it looked like he was going to step down to join her in their CLOY row, I think he was hoping to stand between SJH and SYJ. Sigh but I think there was either no more space once everyone got into their places after or because he is tall, he was asked to stand back in the top row :( so close yet so far 

In the second pic, it looks like he was trying to stand closer to them LOL! but sadly the girl next to him is too short and he would have blocked her lol

• Like 8
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, cgb1108 said:

The wonder that is Crash Landing on You is still spreading its messages of inclusion & love throughout the world.  Check out the poignant piece written by Megan Giddings in The Paris Review entitled "Solace."  

htps://www.theparisreview.org/blog...

The drama may not have won during Baeksang Awards but it's still winning many hearts worldwide, a feat that must be a greater reward than taking home an award.  As Ms. Giddings,  who has suicidal tendencies herself, stated in her article : "Crash Landing on You never wastes its joy!" , with a promise not to waste her own  moments of joy.  

Would love to read this (all the way from Paris!), but the link is not working. Can you please repost it?

Yes, CLOY is loved by audience all over the world, and media in different countries keep reporting about that love. :D  That helps sooth some of my wounds after Baeksang.

• Like 15
  • Love 8

Hello fellow shippers...I have to confessed, CLOY is only my second KDrama i got hooked...the first one was decades ago and that was Only You with Jo Hyun Jae...i don't know when i gonna move on with this drama and the BinJin couple, they are my happypill for now.:wub:

• Like 11

20 minutes ago, bingejin said:

Hello fellow shippers...I have to confessed, CLOY is only my second KDrama i got hooked...the first one was decades ago and that was Only You with Jo Hyun Jae...i don't know when i gonna move on with this drama and the BinJin couple, they are my happypill for now.:wub:

I feel exactly as you do. My 

obsession should be worrisome, but I find it joyful!! The show alone made me want to know more about Binjin, then the behind the scenes videos put me over the edge in love with them. The joy, the laughter, and their respect for each other made me know, no matter the cost of the ticket, I was getting on this ship. 

• Like 14
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

14 minutes ago, RiRiGaGa said:

Throwback Thursday (It's still Thursday in the States y'all ;) ) 

One of my favorite BTS of them playing some game during TN promo. Being in their own little blissful bubble, as per usual. 

Note how CLOSE Binssi's hands are next to close friend's thigh. I mean you really gotta excuse him, guys. 

1) The bench was far too small for the both of them to sit at an appropriate distance apart. 

2) Binnie suffers from a breathing condition called Yejinsma, it's sorta like asthma, but when he sits too far apart from close friends named Ye Jin, he can't breathe his own air. So he's gotta sit closer to her so they can breathe in the same air and maintain his O2 levels. It's a rare but fatal condition. It's a survival method, really. Can't blame the guy for trying to keep breathing and living. Close friend's his air supply. 

3) Sometimes, Ahjusshi's manner hands just get tired and slip, ok? It happens! :vicx:

4) *Ahem*..Idk about these two..But, the last time a "close friend" of mine had his hands THAT close to my thigh during our 2nd date, he became my husband (not like on that 2nd date, I'm a classy girl, lol, years down the line) :joy: Just sayin'. :phew:

OMO!! Good observation!! Saw this video so many times and didn't notice the hand proximity. :D  And YJ was like.....so comfy with him that she didn't even notice it. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1

@RiRiGaGa :lol: I always noticed how close they were then. It made me want more footage of them playing lol. Like there is no personal space between them too as you mentioned his hand at the beginning lol. Plus when he most likely learned how she is at playing games unless they already played some games before then. At her house where she has a stack of games collection :lol:

Also I noticed the m store ad of them together is gone as I was browsing the website earlier. I wonder when it was removed. I hope it wasn't after people were making fan art out of it.. with the m part

• Like 2
  • LOL 7