[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

3 hours ago, Peony said:

What we should wish/pray for is that they fulfill their plans of getting married before 40 and we hope , marry each other! Again, let us not go to their IG and say Please get married. No. Be a responsible shipper. Let them decide when and how they will inform us. 

So, BINJIN Nation, Let us be considerate to them and set them free . We are sailing nicely and have Faith that we will dock soon. When we have Faith as a BINJIN Nation, MIRACLES HAPPEN. 

Can I just say that I love reading your posts. Thank you. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Hyeongki_Cow said:

maybe because he's so tall. Gosh, poor him :tears:

Photographer may have pointed out at the beginning for tall people to stand at the back or maybe he was told to stand in the back?. However, he still took the time to see where she was when he got to the back and try to stand closer to her :lol: Hmm looking at the official photo. In the video footage, technically they are all not standing in the correct place. SYJ had to move and stand in between SJH and PMH. SJH and PMH are in place already. 

• Like 9
  • Love 3

50 minutes ago, Samsam said:

so i watched The Truth Beneath and it was so good but it was also heavy! Ye Jin was so good there. Anyway, i was hoping to see something light after seeing her film and saw that we have a new BINJIN candy over here! :blush: Plus, a BFF clip as well. 

I happened to watch The Truth Beneath yesterday as well. Yes, it was very heavy, but gosh, can this woman act! She was amazing, as always

I wanted to watch something light too, unfortunately don't have time to watch a drama, but I do want to catch up on all of YJ's movies. Watching Pirates today, half way through. It isn't heavy, but so far I get a feeling that it isn't a extraordinary movie. I could be wrong as I am not done yet

• Like 6
  • Love 2

Many have pointed out that their CFs/PRs are being deliberately released on the same day. Can someone compile these coincidences please? 

the rationale in me thinks that there’s nothing more to it. Brands have their own timetables of releasing their own materials. Unless, of course, vast and msteam are working together behind the scenes 

although i cant see the merit of synchronizing their endorsements. I dont think its related to their personal lives. It just means both of them are in demand as celebrities

im happy to be proven wrong tho because i really love discovering binjin candies <3 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

Was re-watching the Swoon videos of CLoY and promotion for TN :heart:

Came back and there we have more Baeksang clips!

I seriously don’t mind to be the pengsoo on that BAA night where i can look at HB and YJ from the back without people knowing!!!:joy:

• LOL 19

to sum up,  pieces of scenes we have from BAA was not enough to satisfy our thirsty but they were clear enough to take the point! those who doesnt see the big picture, just bc they dont want to see. thanks to god, our ship is sailing :wub:

• Like 11
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2

Looks like when he finally got up there. The two people next to him in the clip also moved places for the photo. In the photo taken there is a much wider gap at the top too with all the winners. Maybe he was closer to SYJ and then when they all had to move a bit more at the top for better look for photo. He was more with SJH :lol: Things I am trying to piece together with lack of full footage :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

4 minutes ago, Riritobinjin said:

I happened to watch The Truth Beneath yesterday as well. Yes, it was very heavy, but gosh can this woman act! She was amazing, as always

Agree.. i'm still remind shock untill now with the ending.. So intense and real. Have you wacth Be With you? That the more light one than truth beneath.. HB oppa movie "I'm Happy" was also intriguing.

• Like 8
  • Love 1

26 minutes ago, binjinfighting said:

Many have pointed out that their CFs/PRs are being deliberately released on the same day. Can someone compile these coincidences please? 

Last month it looked like they were following TN and CLOY dates in terms of when news came out for them. I updated about May in a post on page 752 and then updated about June on page 778. Now we are in June. I am just updating my doc instead of writing what we got each day on here :lol: Since this month is technically TN centric month (we don't know when they really met with director before script reading/rehearsals, the actual dates they filmed lol), I only know of 3 upcoming TN dates this month lol as it is on her schedule. So it is hard to guess when other news may come out for their CFs and other potential news. However, it has been clear to me with the news last month, that last month was HB centric news and this month would be more of hers lol. So far it seems to be accurate :lol:  Plus when HB had almost news everyday with his CFs and articles there was at least a day break in between. So far there hasn't been a break yet for her this week lol

The only break we had of news was on Sunday. Otherwise it has been news everyday since last week of them LOL

• Like 6
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 1

Tuning in just before bedtime in my part of the world and I see the new candies! I'm a happy camper, but like everyone else, wishing a longer video would pop up so that we'd see how the Baeksang group photo came to be. Sweet dreams y'all!

• Like 6
  • Love 6