[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Thanks @BJHope I saw it on Twitter and think this is perfect to post it here after a few negative posts. I think it is the norm now when we have few good pages and then we received a couple of missiles coming to this forum :D. All we can do is ignoring them and keep shipping the lovely couple by posting lovely positive posts. My thought is the same as I think BinJin wanted to keep their relationship private. We can only  wait until their announcement. As long as we have this firm believe then everything will be fine. 

3 hours ago, BJHope said:

1.     HB is accustomed to being physically intimate with her.

2.     Whatever he may be doing (including having a discussion with the all-important Director), his peripheral vision is always on SYJ.

You are absolutely right. Mr Tomato can hug, grab, hold Ms Orange's hands, body even with his eyes shut. Just check all BTS :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 14

If I were Ye-jin, I would not go on a date with a man who cannot publicly admit that he is dating her... unless of course if it's her own wish. They look great together but Bin looks like a player and loves fancy stuff, not sure. Ye-jin is very simple and she lives a humble life when not in front of the camera. 

• Off-Topic 5
  • Unamused 19
  • LOL 1

3 hours ago, BJHope said:

And the icing on the cake was the way BinJin held each other and were swaying. OMG. How does one not ship this couple?

IKR. Yiiiiiii!!! See, this is what these two did to me and my cat. They make our hearts race and smile like an idiot everytime. What started as an objective analysis of why their chemistry and CLOY were so talked about turned us into shippers. Those TN promotion videos and interviews where we started and these BTS are like love channels to me. I thought this BINJIN fever will just be a novelty and will wear off but it got me really invested. From:

1. Hmmn.. that's interesting. (After watching the movie The Negotiation) To..

2. Whoa! Come on guys! You're A-listers. What's with all these candies just for a movie promotion? To..

3. No, no, no.. they genuinely like each other. To...

4. No, no, no... this is mature love! To..

5. Wait a minute! One of them is already in love with the other. To..

6. Hah! SYJ! You can't hold it forever darling. To..

7. I better watch CLOY. To...

8. What are you doing? This is so out of character.

I am no KDRAMA fan coz I just don't have the patience but they made me watched their masterpiece overnight. I ended up with puffy eyes in the morning at work. They made a fan out of my cat and myself. It can't be undone. So, with all these drought, they better be dating in real life coz my intuition has never been wrong. I will patiently wait.

P.S My cat is doing yoga to calm himself.

Edited by Felizak@t
  • Like 5
  • LOL 14
  • Love 3

17 hours ago, Sibongile Kgoahla said:

Hi team 

I'm a silence shipper but I couldn't hold my butterflies when I watched them exchanging the emoji's during their kakaotalk,, ommma they are really in love these two. I saw HB posted on the IG wearing a ring lately but on the right finger, I'm suspicious of a silent communion between them, he seems like he's using a motorcycle lately. 

i just saw that picture and that IG account is a fan account. not sure we're talking about the same picture but and the picture of him using a motorcycle is actually a fake (it is edited) because the jacket is an indonesian brand used for a somekind of courier service lol :D (i know this as i live in indo). it also looks quite obvious that it is edited 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, yejinatic1981 said:

If I were Ye-jin, I would not go on a date with a man who cannot publicly admit that he is dating her... unless of course if it's her own wish. They look great together but Bin looks like a player and loves fancy stuff, not sure. Ye-jin is very simple and she lives a humble life when not in front of the camera. 

PS: I love Hyun Bin by the way, I just don't want Ye-jin to get hurt I suppose lol

• Off-Topic 1
  • Unamused 8
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 1