[Drama 2019-2020] Love is Beautiful, Life is Wonderful, 사랑은 뷰티풀 인생은 원더풀

larus

The love wrectangle and the kiss prediction  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who will Seol Ah end up with ?

• Tae Rang ! The poster says it all . TR is a complete sweetheart, he made her a better person and the feelings are mutual.
    • Jin Woo ! 10 years of marriage , deep remorse & repentance, 200% effort . Deep down SA just needed to realise she loves him too.
    • Men ? Who needs them ? She should just focus on her career... ( please don't kill me dear male viewers :D)
    • Let's not waste their chemistry - I think Jin Woo and Tae Rang should be the end game.
  2. 2. How many more kisses will we get from Jun Hwi and Chung Ah?

• This is a family drama...so we will be lucky to get one more...
    • What ?! With their chemistry , there would be at least two more.
    • The power of positive thinking - one every weekend! :D

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/29/2020 at 10:55 AM

22 minutes ago, lalalaelala said:

Ok none of clips show my OTP together? :tears:

Not so far...mainly both JH and CA finding out more stuff on their own.

Poor KSW  @YongZura⁷ ...he already had a hard life, doesn't need a sis like her. I saw the cuts you posted and I wish they didn't make him so in love with CA. He's so completely moved by her kindness that he is clearly falling hard for her. I can't stand the idea of another love triangle .I will feel bad for someone like KSW but I won't want him ending up with CA as JH is clearly my bias .  Anyway so far I think the writer is not headed that way ( fingers crossed) . But anyway from the 2nd video , KSW gives her a paper of the hit and run accident he was accused of and if I understood it correctly , CA reads that the presiding judge  or was it witness (?) is Judge Hong....the plots thicken. 

@Ameera Ali at this rate , JW will have to buy another few 100 bowls to help his ex FIL to keep the job :lol:

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, YongZura⁷ said:

This is interesting

Looks like CA remember the 3 person JG mentioned his mom. I guess this also confirm for her how JG is involved with this hit and run case.... Wonder what she gonna do now. is she gonna speak with JH about this, I guess she really have to do that since she know he already is looking for answer and also have the key for the last puzzle. At least we maybe having them team up again :D 

Also glad JH have made up his mind finding out the truth and also wanting CA.  He need to do this getting a closer and can make peace with his brother passing. seems like it is CA time to have her time out and miss him.

wow I guess writer did hint at this. but SW being HR twin brother :o Is this how writer planing on giving her an arch for herself... I guess their reunion gonna be interesting.

I laughed alot at JU-Double X scenes that @Ameera Ali posted above :joy:

These two, mother & son really compliment eachother well when it comes to funny scenes like this, ha!

While on regards to TR-SA-JU relationship, since I think it's prettymuch confirm that SA-TR is the end game (upon seeing this week ep),  I like that SA was being obvious with her feeling since the beginning & up to this point, I'd rather seen her like that rather than back&forth being doubtful while giving JU so much hope & then crashing him down. 

Actually idk why people seems to be hating SA so much, like she can never do anything right & no matter what she does it will be deemed wrong. 

If she shut JU down, she'll be marked as mean, if she's being kind to JU, she'll be marked as walking on two feet, while her situation didn't let her do anything as she pleased either, if she doesn't give JU a 2nd chance at all, she'll be forever banned in her work field too knowing how controlling and manipulative both JU and also his mom can become.

What can she do then? Like, give this girl a break from receiving so much hate to the point people think she deserves nobody neither JU & TR, please :joy:(not actually talking to people on this site, because I seen them elsewhere too). When actually she never lie about her feelings, her intention. Her heart is always leaning towards TR and it's not her fault that JU is being totally obsessed with her & TR dumped her because of HR.

Like, feeling can not be forced, it doesn't work that way.

Also, am actually curious when double X called SA on today ep, there's something going on & make SA furious, I wonder what that is.

Although no matter what it is, I liked what I've seen, she doesn't let double X pressuring her & it's ended up the other way, it serves her right -_-

@Ameera Ali at this rate , JW will have to buy another few 100 bowls to help his ex FIL to keep the job :lol:

Or 100 bowing :joy: 

I think even director feeling sorry for him :mrgreen:

help him with cushion to save his knees but he didn’t get it :joy:

him

ezgif-6-395fdbc0d141.gif

SA : 

15800441031580044098.gif

@Plummpychan I don’t understand how SA didn’t blocked her number yet :joy: , isn’t like she will call her to gossip about weather. 

Hahahaha @triplem I skipped the priest's scene thinking there was nothing. How much and how loud can I laugh about the twins scenario? I might be hysterical. That is so dumb.

HR will LOVE having a juvenile delinquent who went to jail as a twin or miraculously become humble. Oh whatever. I don't care.

Once I reach the TR and SA scene I was pretty peeved off at the what the writer did. Yes they are the end game. I thought he was pushing her away then why is he back to his philosophical and supportive self? And SA who is so open towards him. GRRR....

I am going to watch another drama with a happy ending. Since its episode 34 and I ain't about to go watch JW become crushed and HR get her moment.

I am pretty peeved now to be right to see all the predictions. These are pretty bIg plot lines to handle in 16 episodes. No one will have time to date. AnD I practically had to watch all the clips to see where we were going. So tedious.

watch the last video .... was not shown on KBS vids.  One more hug after the reveal . She told him to go to his mum quickly but he hugged her first . 

1 hour ago, triplem said:

Anyway so far I think the writer is not headed that way ( fingers crossed)

I don't think so too.  It does seem that KSW really trust her and has started to share a little bit info about his family to CA. (Or maybe not... I'm just guessing)  Seollal might make KSW reminisced about his family. What a good timing to broadcast the drama this weekend. CA has this personality that make people easily like her.  Even if he has a crush on her, he knows about JH.  To me he's a street smart person because of his situation.

I am still wondering once in a while why in the world, HR bullied CA in school before.  Was there any mention about it, I can't seem to remember. So this intertwined relationship will indirectly let's know about HR too.  However I feel I'll not be able to feel sympathy towards HR even after knowing her background later.

58 minutes ago, ck1Oz said:

These are pretty bIg plot lines to handle in 16 episodes

But do we not have 22 hour to go? or my math counting is wrong :P since next week we gonna reach ep 70 and that means 20 hour to go and also 35 ep with the  old ep counting. Just tell me if I am wrong :) 

2 minutes ago, sal2 said:

But do we not have 22 hour to go? or my math counting is wrong :P since next week we gonna reach ep 70 and that means 20 hour to go and also 20 ep with the  old ep counting. Just tell me if I am wrong :) 

Isn't it only 16? Tonight ep is ep 68/100 so there're only 32/100 or 16/50 ep remains, I think.

2 minutes ago, Plummpychan said:

Isn't it only 16? Tonight ep is ep 68/100 so there're only 32/100 or 16/50 ep remains, I think.

you guys are right about it being 16 hour remaining. my bad just getting confused :P with that said it is many plot tread to close. so hope writer can do this smoothly also have time for our couples romance :D 

Yes @Plummpychan @sal216 eps left but if they pick up speed , it can be done !  ( I’m being too optimistic :lol:) I don’t care , give me those Paris scenes or at least of them headed there . This drama could do with an extension but no news yet 

43 minutes ago, YongZura⁷ said:

am still wondering once in a while why in the world, HR bullied CA in school before.  Was there any mention about it, I can't seem to remember. So this intertwined relationship will indirectly let's know about HR too.  However I feel I'll not be able to feel sympathy towards HR even after knowing her background lat

While I can’t empathise at all  with HR , it came at a time when her mum ( Moon dad’s wife ) passed away    So it was a second round of “abandonment “ so to speak . From what CA told JH at their book cafe date , her friend whom she trusted , suddenly turned on her.  So I believe HR was acting up & rebelling given her own emotional turmoil . 

51 minutes ago, lalalaelala said:

And she kinda reciprocated. 

JH looks so torn here. He doesnt wanna leave CA alone. My heart. :dissapointed_relieved:

yes   she wiped his tears & held his hand as he hugged her  :wub:I’ll just hang on to these small gestures to tide me over . 

@stroppyse in a way, i could understand that CA's mom is desperate for her daughter to move on and finally be happy. JG's death is not her fault and it's not fair if she must take responsibility for it. But the way she forces her thought to CA is what I dislike, the way she wants her to just walk away from everything and not even ask how she feels. As a mother, she hasn't really adressed CA's break up with JH and how it truly affects CA, how she has actually been in pain.

16 more episodes, typically the last 4-5 episodes are about trivial misunderstansing or small mishaps between casts, so in another 10-12 episodes the major conflict should have been resolved. Fingers crossed!

@stroppyse this voicemail :wub:

"If you can’t sleep, then call me. I won’t be sleeping, I’ll be waiting. Your voice that had chattered on and on without end, who knew that I would want to hear it so much. Let me hear your voice. If you’re not okay, then tell me you’re not okay. If you’re hurting, then tell me you’re hurting. It’s also fine if you just say nothing and cry. So, don’t go through it alone. Call me. Okay? I don’t have the confidence, Chung Ah. The confidence to just remain a good memory. Even if I become a bad memory every day, I want to be by your side. Even if I become a bad guy to everyone else, I want to go to you."

Jun Hwi-ssi, those words move her heart (and mine). 

Call me crazy, but this kind of delicious angst that i look for in a drama and our OTP have done the angst so well. That's why more viewers get so invested in their story and root for them. 

JH trying to handle both the women emotions is a lot....I give him big points trying to deal with both of them. 
It really is tough situation to handle. 
I think Now I will wait couple weekends and splurge BLWL. Becoming frustrated waiting for the main OTP have scenes together. Or get back together.   marathons help ease my obsession/addiction  not waiting every weekend.  

Peace

1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

JH: Is that right? Then, is it possible to get Kang Shi Wol’s contact details? I have a few questions to ask him. Please help me,

thank you for taking time giving us english translation :D   whoa seems like we gonna have a meeting between JH and SW where they actually talk with each other. Sound like JH gonna be another person surprising SW listening to his story.  The more people showing him trust and wanting to belive him the better. boy deserve getting real friends! 

It seems that the Judge does know her son is seeing CA.  I wonder what she will do when she realize he still seeing her and investigating the hit-run-accident.  I think the Judge should be punished for what she did to SW.  Either jail or lose her position as a judge.

52 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

given that HR is his twin sister, I can already tell that SW's "happy ending" is going to be a reunion with HR, and then perhaps a de facto adoption by the

Knowing what we know, I hate this is his "happy ending".  I will hate HR finally finding her brother.  Of all the people, including the sucky parents, HR is the person I dont want a Happy Ending. So far she has proved NOTHING that she deserves it.  If I have my way, I will have SW disown her bcos she bullied CA. (When will this story line resurface?) 

On a different note, CA saved JHs number to her contact! :blush:

Archived