[Drama 2019-2020] Love is Beautiful, Life is Wonderful, 사랑은 뷰티풀 인생은 원더풀

larus

The love wrectangle and the kiss prediction  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who will Seol Ah end up with ?

• Tae Rang ! The poster says it all . TR is a complete sweetheart, he made her a better person and the feelings are mutual.
    • Jin Woo ! 10 years of marriage , deep remorse & repentance, 200% effort . Deep down SA just needed to realise she loves him too.
    • Men ? Who needs them ? She should just focus on her career... ( please don't kill me dear male viewers :D)
    • Let's not waste their chemistry - I think Jin Woo and Tae Rang should be the end game.
  2. 2. How many more kisses will we get from Jun Hwi and Chung Ah?

• This is a family drama...so we will be lucky to get one more...
    • What ?! With their chemistry , there would be at least two more.
    • The power of positive thinking - one every weekend! :D

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/29/2020 at 10:55 AM

Beautiful Love, Wonderful Life OST Part 9 English Lyrics  

Beautiful Love, Wonderful Life OST Part 10 English Lyrics

The Day You Come OST Part 10 English Lyrics  (cr Ave Ly)

My heart aches, tears drench me
When your warmth lingers and I miss you I look at you from afar
Even if I give you my all, it won’t be a waste
Don’t struggle alone, hold my hand I’ll wait for the day you come
My heart is aching, I miss you, where are you?
Lean on me, I’ll always be by your side
Hold my hand I stayed up all night, thinking of you
Don’t struggle alone, hold my hand I’ll wait for the day you come
Your scent still remains and flows in my heart
You’re the one who gave me love
My heart is aching, I miss you, where are you?
Hold my hand You’re the one who gave me love

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, stroppyse said:

I like that JH is still mulling things over, trying to figure out another place to investigate, and the conversation with the housekeeper prods him into thinking about the temple and the monk who his mother supported.

Exactly, it is the first step to be a good judge or lawyer in future for JH - who knows? After disclosure Jugde's scams JH looks to be a successor...

4 hours ago, lalalaelala said:

Last but not least, can we discuss how good KJY looks in the pin stripes suit with that black coat? Drool worthy. 

Only this creation ? Korean fashion  should be much more visible on the world catwalks! We can also discuss the previous, model photo - a stripes coat and the flowers "performed by KJY and much more...  As to SIA - the model - I think you remember the photo - the red suit and the original hair cutting = very strong woman.

3 hours ago, triplem said:

Props to both KJY and SIA for completely delivering on those moments

As KJY  has promised during KDramas Awards - he creates much mature JH's character, his emaciated face, much more subtle voice, concentraction on the simple scenes. Comparing with "pre-award' episodes, the scenes weren't finished till the end f.ex. talking with CA in the book cafe - his face showes emotions but when the camera moves on CA his face is stative ( some moments). Now, each scene is acted till the last second.

1 hour ago, sjlsjl said:

I'm actually rather tired to see how passive CA reaction towards Judge Hong taking all the blame, why can't she defend herself a little by telling her all the truth, that she was a sleep when JG took his own life & she tried to save him but can't as it was too late.

And is it her mistake if her son want to commit suicide?

Well, it is better to be on keens in the drama to see the Judge's future tragic fall. It will be a very strong contrast - just art! In the real life -- I agree!

1 hour ago, ende said:

They do have great chemistry together. SIA really knows how to carry herself onscreen. Shes acting in circles around everyone lol, atleast to me in BLWL.  

Right! but I wonder how much CA's in SIA and how much SI's in CA...the subtle line is visible episode by episode. The process form the loose teenager till the strong, independent woman ( I hope!) needs a lot of her acting involvement.

1 hour ago, ende said:
On 1/25/2020 at 6:00 AM, greenwatch08 said:

They do have great chemistry together. SIA really knows how to carry herself onscreen. Shes acting in circles around everyone lol, atleast to me in BLWL.  

Same thought here! Especially after she received an award for BLWL, I immediately thought she deserved it for having to act and interact with so many characters and actors. It seems a minor scene but when she had to act wearing that superhero suit while acting alongside KJY, being the well-dressed (pretty much all the time haha) and serious JH, yet she still get her CA character done well there.

I also agree!. Together with KJY they create the convincing tandem and joint other characters of this drama, they almost stick the pieces of life and love . CA's character almost penetrated SIA deeply - she is a very good actress - but it is impossible to avoid the character's influence on the real/private life ( SIA told during KBS Awards)..we will see and I am interested in their future comments about all work experiences during acting in BLWL - just a psychological point of view.

I hope, SIA and KJY will get much more mature and the demanding roles in Korean cinema.

As to JU and SA  - there is a comedy thread mixed with with a romance but OMS's acting is over JYH's - she is too stative. rather moveless, with the artificial hysteria... - the effect of Korean Dramas - and her character doesn't suit to the action. Step by step she is boring, acting the same gestures, mimics etc...I hope - -we have 30 episodes in front of - she will be much more creative and helpful for the two partners to show much more possibilities. It is a king of challenge!

Uhm, but what about the duo - Double X and  Papa Bear - that is a couple which needs an award!!! The remembered scene!

BLWL has an background - the life knocks form time to time f.ex. 1. strongly underlined JYH on the screen  (, mariage, baby, supproting husband) 2. Double X = PHM divorce  3. Papa Moon = JWJ -  a perpetrator of a fatal car accident 4.Papa Bear = PYG the next marriage .

JUST LIFE!

Omoo..I asked for a hug, writer-nim gives me 2 hugs. Hand-holding? Check. Now, a reunion juseyo writer-nim? *New Year Bow*

Although the mood is still somber and sad, at least JH doesn't hold himself back any longer, and CA is not exactly refusing too. So, l'm good. 

I think JH will try to make CA explain everything to his mom, he also needs to know all the details about what happened 10 years ago. If after that, judge Hong still blames CA, then she's just plain villain, no longer a grieving mother.

And SA, I know writer wants us to see her as a changed person, but why do i feel that she's just cruel and insensible? She's not nice and doesn't try to understand JW's point of view. She said she wants to have a good closure, but she doesn't seem to to try. I agree with some of you, she should not end up with anyone. I hope there's a cameo of a new girl who truly loves JW. 

I had a sudden vision of a stylish chaebol heiress swanning onto the scene. Who decides that JW is the guy for her.

Then basically railroads through any of his mother's nonsense. And her family is even richer and more powerful.

And poor JW doesn't know what hits him being pursued. Lol.

Catch you later guys. Going back to my ebook.

hmmm  bad news....the site I used is suspended again! Can't recap. We will have to wait for the videos from KBS. 

--------------

So I think one of the good things about there being no power struggle btwn the cousins is that Jun Hwi will come into save JW. I know XX wants to remove JW from his position to scare him into submission, but she forgot that JH is the biggest shareholder ....JH should exercise his voting power and get rid of XX once and for all. :D

17 minutes ago, triplem said:

So I think one of the good things about there being no power struggle btwn the cousins is that Jun Hwi will come into save JW. I know XX wants to remove JW from his position to scare him into submission, but she forgot that JH is the biggest shareholder ....JH should exercise his voting power and get rid of XX once and for all

Don't worry - if JH could forget to help JW - here is his phone number  on the forum :lol:

By the way - KBS program hasn't any breaks for the next week.

and Happy New Lunar Day to you:)

I don't know about you guys, I've been eating a lot of mandarin oranges lately (my fave kind anyway) with the festive season and just like JH, I can't help but to think of CA too..except wow she could eat a LOT of them. Wish she was around to help me clear the types of oranges I have right now. And the best I've been eaten so far is from Jeju. ;) 

Hmm Judge mum was so disappointed that JG betrayed her that she was  throwing his stuff...she doesn't want to tell JH the truth about what she knew and she just said she was disappointed that JG did not want to become a judge ( rubbish of course because she was angry he took his own life ...self-reflection please dear Judge...) . JH tried to tell her to talk and to stop saying is fine when it isn't -  that's when she said she can't or she'll fall apart. JH did not push her further.

From another cut I think CA told her mum , Judge knows . 

Also the scene of JH calling CA - he's really keeping to his word - he really won't leave CA. She won't pick up his call but seems he says he'll wait for her to call him. He doesn't want her to suffer alone. He wants to hear her voice .

Anyway hopefully @stroppyse can translate some of the scenes above for us. 

edit to add _ I just saw the video of KSW talking to the priest ..priest showed a childhood pic of KSW and his sister...oh my ...he and HR are twins!!! Poor guy considering that I don't like HR

14 minutes ago, triplem said:

I just saw the video of KSW talking to the priest ..priest showed a childhood pic of KSW and his sister...oh my ...he and HR are twins!!! Poor guy considering that I don't like HR

So we did get it right.   There's still a long and winding road that we have to go through.

3 hours ago, PeVe said:

Exactly, it is the first step to be a good judge or lawyer in future for JH - who knows? After disclosure Jugde's scams JH looks to be a successor...

I thought the same, JH can become a lawyer perhaps in the end, makes more sense and fit his inquiring mind more than working at InterMarket. Together with CA in the investigation of cases, they make a great duo. :)

I can't seem to find who wrote this but someone said along the lines about SA is the one who hasn't really done much here, to understand JW for example, for she has decided already in her mind. Or for whatever that's going on right now between the three of them (SA, JW and TR). For me, with these three characters, I'm just waiting for each of them to own up for their own doings that brought them down and brought them together(again), which also means, just be more honest to each other. In simple terms, I would just tell these three to learn something from CA and JH, then they'll know how to appreciate life itself.

Between these three characters dynamic, I find SA the most typically written. At least JW and TR can create a good change for another character hence why I find it really hard to give any good review of SA as a character. No offence for those who really love SA or the story arc of these three characters. :sweatingbullets:

Archived