[Drama 2019-2020] Love is Beautiful, Life is Wonderful, 사랑은 뷰티풀 인생은 원더풀

larus

The love wrectangle and the kiss prediction  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who will Seol Ah end up with ?

• Tae Rang ! The poster says it all . TR is a complete sweetheart, he made her a better person and the feelings are mutual.
    • Jin Woo ! 10 years of marriage , deep remorse & repentance, 200% effort . Deep down SA just needed to realise she loves him too.
    • Men ? Who needs them ? She should just focus on her career... ( please don't kill me dear male viewers :D)
    • Let's not waste their chemistry - I think Jin Woo and Tae Rang should be the end game.
  2. 2. How many more kisses will we get from Jun Hwi and Chung Ah?

• This is a family drama...so we will be lucky to get one more...
    • What ?! With their chemistry , there would be at least two more.
    • The power of positive thinking - one every weekend! :D

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/29/2020 at 10:55 AM

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just some highlights from the cuts I saw and also translations I saw online

1. Jin Woo wakes up a year later and of course much has change. SA has left and is working as radio DJ . She is staying with the family and I see great change to her demeanor. A lot nicer and humbler ;). She and TR seem to be very close , he takes her to work and picks her home . I am not sure if they are officially a couple but she often refers to him on her shows as her friend. But they seem really happy with each other's company.

2. CA reports for her 1st day at work . She is posted to the same station as Moon Ahjussi. Some first day hijinks and comedy but overall , she seems to cope , and is a good & caring cop.

3. Jin Woo of course was lied to by Double X who told him SA left cause she just could not wait. He was mad and ask that mum calls her immediately. But SA was asleep and she did not pick up. Anyhow the next day, he threw a fit and tried calling her . She just got dropped off by TR and she was shocked to see the call.  They spoke and she was shocked he was awake. She went to the hospital.  

( credit to YT user B Moringthem who translated the scene on the comments section)

https://youtu.be/xp8WsjUA5mg

Spoiler

Seola - Even after hearing your voice, I couldn't believe it. It's really you. You're back. I believe it now that I see you.

Jinu - Why did you come just now? About that call before, it either meant I am alive or dead. How can you ignore it? Did you think that I might be dead or did you already treated me as dead?

Sl - So, why did you wake up just now? You should have wake up earlier.

Jn- It was just 1 year, did you get sick of it? Sl - just 1 year? To me, it felt like 10 years.

Jn - is that why you left?

Sl - it is you who left first. J

n - what? Did the accident happened because I wanted it to?

Sl - It was an accident that could have been avoided. And it should not have happened.

Jn - but it happened. And you left. What about me? I can't forgive you.

Sl - Forgive? who are you to forgive whom? Yes, don't forgive me, I won't forgive either.

Jn - is that all you can say to your husband who came from death?

Sl - yes, I can only say this. You did nothing good to me and I did nothing good to you. I guess we weren't meant to be. I don't have intention to fight with you. Take care of yourself because I'm not coming back.

Jn - Stop there. I haven't gave you the permission to go.

tsk tsk...he conveniently forgot he had an affair and doesn't realise SA is aware. Sorry , can't root for him.

4. Jun Hwi comes back from Spain. In the taxi from the airport he looks at his phone - Chung Ah's number and smiles. He has not forgotten her. Meanwhile Judge Hong treats CA to a really nice meal to celebrate her new job. JH calls mum to surprise her. Mum told JH that Jin Wu is awake. CA was surprised to hear it. But CA still does not link JH to Judge Hong. Anyway JH is back for good.

https://youtu.be/fynkTHJn3SY

5. JH goes look for YA to talk about the sponsorship. YA had told CA before that she was meeting JH about it after school. CA who was not on shift , was thinking hard and decided she'll go see him at YA's school. JH had the meeting with the sis and he said the cutest thing after - he asked YA  : Has she been well ? Would you please let her know I am back.  

kkkkkkk  YA did not know who he was referring to ...he just cover up and say he was asking about her coach. Lol!!!!! Our JH misses her as much as she misses him. So this was followed by her finding him. The smiles of their 1st meeting after a year was so sweet.

Full translation by B Moirangthem on YT comments

Spoiler
<Flashback to when her sister said - I heard it's your night shift today. I'm going to meet Ahjusshi. Don't you want to go with me? > Cheonga - Just when did he came back? If he came back, couldn't he have left me at least a message?..How can I meet him? What will you do when you meet him, Kim Cheongah.
<sis - We promised to meet at 3pm, at the school counseling room.>

Sis - You're my hope, Ahjusshi. Do you want to become my hope or despair? You choose. I don't have the power to choose. Junhwi - As if she's not Kim Cheongah's sister. Sis - You came to see me. It means you must have had something. Or else, you could have just rejected me on the phone. Ahjusshi, think about it. I'll wait.
Junhwi - Okay, I'll think and call you, only if you'll wait. Go now. I'm also going.... Wait.is she doing fine? Can you tell her I'm back? Sis - Tell what? To whom?
Junhwi - to the coach... (what were you thinking by asking her that).
Cheongah - Sir, there's an inspection here. There was a report that an unknown person appeared. I'm Kim Cheongah officer of Yeouido station. What's your name, Sir? You might be arrested if you keep being silent... Have you been well?

https://youtu.be/IWSd8EDFfBk

6. And I think Jin Wu is making it hard for SA ..seems he does not want a divorce but she is clear to him about it that they are already divorced . ( good for her ) . So that's why I think in the preview SA's mum will tell him off  . I read that Double-X wants him to marry Hae Rang ( rolls my eyes)

42 minutes ago, hell59 said:

What was that ending scene between SA and JW? Did she ask for divorce or she's telling him that they are already divorced?

The translation I got from YT is this :  ( already divorced)  credit to B Moirangthem

Spoiler
Jinu - Why did you come? You said you won't be back here. Like a mad man, I called you 39 times that night(guessing it's that night where Seola came to visit him after hearing he woke up.) This is not a place where you can come and go as you please.
Seola - To be honest, it's a place where I don't have to come. We're strangers now. I'll come and go as I please.
Jinu - What? Strangers? What did you just say?
Seola - We got divorce. Jinu - what? Divorce? Seola - I already broke up with you. You just have to break up with me now

I hope SA and JW are done for good but it’s probably not going to be that easy. JW is going to try to get her back at some point, I imagine. Hopefully, she has truly grown and won’t go back. TR and HR being siblings is going to make things complicated. 

I’m excited for CA and JH meeting again. 

Wow. I just decided to dive straight into ep 15 and 16 yesterday. Wow. Even by weekend drama standards the plot is pretty intense. Recognise all the secondary cast members. And the older sister and comatose husband. But not the 2nd sister and the male lead.

Man you mean the 1st sister is going to end up sister in law with the woman her ex had an affair with? And her ex is going to call her ajumonim if he ends up with the sister. And the 2nd sister is going to be the wife who calls the 1st sister's ex sachon-hyung? Bwuahaha. That's rich even by KD standards.

You guys are headed for an intense ride full of angst aren't you? Good luck. I might pop by every several episodes or more. Just to see how the 2nd sister romance is going. I like the actresss' voice you see. In fact JH's mum is one of my favorite actresses for weekend dramas. Lol just noticed the 2 sisters and 2 mothers have really soft soothing voices. 

But man it would be torturous watching this weekly. Thanks for the recap @triplem methinks I might just have gleaned the whole plot in those 2 episodes. That's the thing with weekend dramas. You need to watch with huge gaps between watching to get through them. What was my last drama? Oh yes. That " mother of mine " gee whiz that was torture even though I liked the main leads. The story killed me and gave me hypertension. Short bursts works best. And skip the slow moving first few episodes part. Get to where the romance starts. Watch a bit. Skip 10 episodes or more when torture starts. Then wait till ep 40 to 46 has aired to catch up again. Then do the last 2 weeks.

My method in getting through those KBS2 angst inducing dramas.

9 hours ago, triplem said:

Just some highlights from the cuts I saw and also translations I saw online

1. Jin Woo wakes up a year later and of course much has change. SA has left and is working as radio DJ . She is staying with the family and I see great change to her demeanor. A lot nicer and humbler ;). She and TR seem to be very close , he takes her to work and picks her home . I am not sure if they are officially a couple but she often refers to him on her shows as her friend. But they seem really happy with each other's company.

2. CA reports for her 1st day at work . She is posted to the same station as Moon Ahjussi. Some first day hijinks and comedy but overall , she seems to cope , and is a good & caring cop.

3. Jin Woo of course was lied to by Double X who told him SA left cause she just could not wait. He was mad and ask that mum calls her immediately. But SA was asleep and she did not pick up. Anyhow the next day, he threw a fit and tried calling her . She just got dropped off by TR and she was shocked to see the call.  They spoke and she was shocked he was awake. She went to the hospital.  

( credit to YT user B Moringthem who translated the scene on the comments section)

https://youtu.be/xp8WsjUA5mg

Reveal hidden contents

Seola - Even after hearing your voice, I couldn't believe it. It's really you. You're back. I believe it now that I see you.

Jinu - Why did you come just now? About that call before, it either meant I am alive or dead. How can you ignore it? Did you think that I might be dead or did you already treated me as dead?

Sl - So, why did you wake up just now? You should have wake up earlier.

Jn- It was just 1 year, did you get sick of it? Sl - just 1 year? To me, it felt like 10 years.

Jn - is that why you left?

Sl - it is you who left first. J

n - what? Did the accident happened because I wanted it to?

Sl - It was an accident that could have been avoided. And it should not have happened.

Jn - but it happened. And you left. What about me? I can't forgive you.

Sl - Forgive? who are you to forgive whom? Yes, don't forgive me, I won't forgive either.

Jn - is that all you can say to your husband who came from death?

Sl - yes, I can only say this. You did nothing good to me and I did nothing good to you. I guess we weren't meant to be. I don't have intention to fight with you. Take care of yourself because I'm not coming back.

Jn - Stop there. I haven't gave you the permission to go.

tsk tsk...he conveniently forgot he had an affair and doesn't realise SA is aware. Sorry , can't root for him.

4. Jun Hwi comes back from Spain. In the taxi from the airport he looks at his phone - Chung Ah's number and smiles. He has not forgotten her. Meanwhile Judge Hong treats CA to a really nice meal to celebrate her new job. JH calls mum to surprise her. Mum told JH that Jin Wu is awake. CA was surprised to hear it. But CA still does not link JH to Judge Hong. Anyway JH is back for good.

https://youtu.be/fynkTHJn3SY

5. JH goes look for YA to talk about the sponsorship. YA had told CA before that she was meeting JH about it after school. CA who was not on shift , was thinking hard and decided she'll go see him at YA's school. JH had the meeting with the sis and he said the cutest thing after - he asked YA  : Has she been well ? Would you please let her know I am back.  

kkkkkkk  YA did not know who he was referring to ...he just cover up and say he was asking about her coach. Lol!!!!! Our JH misses her as much as she misses him. So this was followed by her finding him. The smiles of their 1st meeting after a year was so sweet.

Full translation by B Moirangthem on YT comments

Reveal hidden contents

<Flashback to when her sister said - I heard it's your night shift today. I'm going to meet Ahjusshi. Don't you want to go with me? > Cheonga - Just when did he came back? If he came back, couldn't he have left me at least a message?..How can I meet him? What will you do when you meet him, Kim Cheongah.
<sis - We promised to meet at 3pm, at the school counseling room.>

Sis - You're my hope, Ahjusshi. Do you want to become my hope or despair? You choose. I don't have the power to choose. Junhwi - As if she's not Kim Cheongah's sister. Sis - You came to see me. It means you must have had something. Or else, you could have just rejected me on the phone. Ahjusshi, think about it. I'll wait.
Junhwi - Okay, I'll think and call you, only if you'll wait. Go now. I'm also going.... Wait.is she doing fine? Can you tell her I'm back? Sis - Tell what? To whom?
Junhwi - to the coach... (what were you thinking by asking her that).
Cheongah - Sir, there's an inspection here. There was a report that an unknown person appeared. I'm Kim Cheongah officer of Yeouido station. What's your name, Sir? You might be arrested if you keep being silent... Have you been well?

https://youtu.be/IWSd8EDFfBk

6. And I think Jin Wu is making it hard for SA ..seems he does not want a divorce but she is clear to him about it that they are already divorced . ( good for her ) . So that's why I think in the preview SA's mum will tell him off  . I read that Double-X wants him to marry Hae Rang ( rolls my eyes)

The translation I got from YT is this :  ( already divorced)  credit to B Moirangthem

Hide contents
Jinu - Why did you come? You said you won't be back here. Like a mad man, I called you 39 times that night(guessing it's that night where Seola came to visit him after hearing he woke up.) This is not a place where you can come and go as you please.
Seola - To be honest, it's a place where I don't have to come. We're strangers now. I'll come and go as I please.
Jinu - What? Strangers? What did you just say?
Seola - We got divorce. Jinu - what? Divorce? Seola - I already broke up with you. You just have to break up with me now

Thank you, I had a feeling that they were already divorced. I hope he remembers what he did and finds out what his horrible mother forced SA to do!

I feel sorry for Jin U...He is going to get his heart so broken finding out what his mother did. Poor guy I really feel bad for him. I do think he still loved SA despite turning his attention to the secretary.  

Love CA getting dressed up to show herself off.  Notice he looked her over :wub:

let’s give a big clap   to the lazy dad getting on the wagon of life!  Now only have to put up with the weasel witch.

That bleached MIL is going to lose everything - her son and her money later. She mocks the poor for not having money like it is a crime. But they work honestly to earn a living, unlike her who does illegal and unthinkable things just to keep her money.

As I was watching the last episode, in the scene where Double X, HR and Jin Woo were talking and the bleached mom was singing HR's praises, JW was not interested. Methinks that there is another back story there. HR could have done something that made JW swerve the car and caused the accident. 

3 hours ago, mizv said:

me picturing naughty thoughts :lol:

You’re not the only one :lol:.

I’m Glad lazy dad has been doing housework for one year .

——————-

@Ameera Ali JH can be such a dork sometimes . Someone pls tell him he’s clearly smitten by our gal . I laughed my head off at the scarf he gave to omma & ahjumma . Lol! Pls post your gif here . 
—————

@celebrianna  I believe Jin Woo won’t give up on SA . Expect a love triangle ^_^

——————-

@ck1Oz believe me this isn’t even half the angst .:lol:  If you have seen the 1st few episodes of the drama , the fate that ties the male lead Jun Hwi & our FL Cheong Ah ( girl cop ) is pretty dark & tragic . But for a weekend drama , there’s something unique about the storyline that is beautiful & sweet in spite of all the pain. The writer wrote the hit show “shall we 1st kiss “ & she is pretty good here too . The pacing has been decent overall and just over 17 hours ( out of 50 ) , the drama has spanned 10 years with good development for the main characters. It is rare for me to love this sort of family dramas as much as I do . Not everyone’s cup of tea, but most definitely mine 

———-

Official OST 3 . Beautifully captures both love lines . I am really enjoying both the couples

@triplem dad enjoy housework now ,bad  no one divorcing him now :joy: but I am liking the younger sister chat with long leg oppa:D

@triplem @mizv all I am thinking, what nought thing she was doing while changing his clothes for one year , didn’t allowed anyone to do it  :joy:

15745878221574587797.gif

There was a suicide pack between CA and Job's brother? Or he had an accident? Either way not going to backtrack to see how his mother got to know her.  And Moon what's her name bullied CA. Or something like that?

What I found really tragic was hearing her narrate what the brother wrote. That's one of the saddest things I've ever heard. I usually hear it from cancer patients in Kdramas. But it is worse hearing it from a teenager who committed suicide. Yes suicide or suicide attempts- the genuine attempts- is a rare enough plot point. I remember watching it on another weekend drama. It was probably another KBS2 drama. The male lead was Park Shi Hoo. Didn't the female lead take some tablets and went wandering off in the dark, cold forest?

@ck1Oz suggest watching  episodes in beginning.  There are too many important things that happened.  I agree it was very dark and heartbreaking to watch first 4 episodes but the foundation is laid out for the time jumps.   actually now is the 2nd time jump.  So it’s important to understand the foundation first before you can understand the current line in story.  

With CDramas. I can jump and skip episodes cuz they write so long to get to point! But this one gotta pay attention to each detail   

Okay I watch it live today. So I will give some recaps of what I can remember.

1. Continues with SA and JW's conversation of the divorce. Expect some heated exchanges - she mentioned his mum wanted her to divorce him. He was fuming. But if I understand correctly she asked him if there isn't anything else he should tell her...he realises it was the affair she was referring to . ( IMO , I have a feeling that SA had some sort of feelings for JW all along even though she married him for his money. That's why the affair bothered so much)

2. Our cuties walked along the road after meeting at YA school....aigoooo just see the conversation here ( credit to B Moirangthem on YT comment section) ( you will laugh and squeal  :lol:) CA's mum also bumps into JH here 

https://youtu.be/ehkTx2AMqX4  @Ameera Ali he got no time for her but he knew he can't say no to his future mother in law :lol:

Spoiler

Cheongah - I became a police. 

Junhwi - I know Cheongah - You're not surprised. Why are you not surprised?

Jh - I just got surprised, when you appeared right in front of me.

Ch - Me too. I'm surprised that I'm wearing this everyday...After hearing from Yeona that she'll meet you, I was contemplating whether to come or not, but I was sure I would regret if I didn't go so I came. It's a good thing thing that I came. What about you? I guess no, right?

JH had flashback here <Mom- I don't want you to meet her. I don't even like the fact that you're thinking about her.>

Jh - Maybe now that I saw you.

Ch - So, are you saying you're happy or not?

Jh - That, I'll know after I think about it.

Ch - What's the big deal about that? I'm not that excited to see you either, it was just a little bit for 2-3 seconds.

Ch - Are you busy today? Leaving like this is a bit sad. Shall we go and have some tea?

Jh - I'm busy.

Ch mom - Who is he? I'm seeing him for the first time.

Jh - I came here because of Kim Yeona.

Ch mom - Oh, the person who visited us last time. I guess you already met Yeona. I thought he was someone else. Why did you tell him to leave like that? He said he came because of Yeona. Are you free? I'll come back after my delivery. Why don't you two have some tea in the meantime?

3. So while waiting for CA's omma, they had some awkward tea time . 

https://youtu.be/DDl1jcD11vQ

*(But according to everyone noona on YT comment section): Junhwi told Cheong Ah that he has no interest in dating & marriage. But he added it's not because of her, but the problem comes from him (imo it's probably because Junhwi doesn't want Cheong Ah to find out he's Jun Gyeom'S brother) Worse, Cheong Ah then said... "I understand what you wish to say. You want me to stop liking you, right? Okay I'll do that"

( credit to B Moirangthem on YT comment section) 

CA  "Have you seen a woman who got rejected by a man thrice?" 

( noooooo.....this is sad...but I guess it is expected) 

4. JW was mad at his mother for making SA sign the divorce papers...but mum of course says some stuff about wanting to protect him. Then she asked what about HR. Talks about how much HR took care of him, and he owes it to her ( rolls my eyes)

5. Some sweet TR and SA moments. She came to his restaurant to vent and he asked her to make pickles together to distress ( I pity TR because he realises that SA still has some unresolved feelings for JW given how affected she is)

6. YA and lazy dad finds out that JW is out of his coma. They think maybe SA could reconcile but mum is against it , she says no way they will make the same mistake twice.

7. JW tries to woo back SA - sends her gift etc...but SA and her mum sends them back. Later mum went to see him and told him not to make SA waver. Basically told him that SA suffered enough under his mum, I am not sure if she talked about the affair. He felt bad and wanted to apologise and while trying to get off his bed , fell. Mum helped him , double X came in . Thought SA mum made him fall. She was scolding SA mum but JW threw real fit and told Double X to apologise to SA mum. She very unwillingly and insincerely said sorry.  ( awful woman)

8. JW recovers and goes home. Jun Hwi and Judge Hong visit. As always Double X while calling JW to come down to greet them , will remind him to not let JH usurp his place.

9. Judge Hong was in the area and came by to see CA at the police station.  Mum who came to drop off food saw from afar and was worried , but was surprised at how close CA and Judge Hong are. I swear Judge Hong loves CA like her own daughter. The two had some coffee and a nice chat at the park. 

10. Jun Hwi meets YA and the dad.  They sign the sponsorship! Yay. Omg ...after they left our JH calls CA and ask her to meet for tea!!! CA was so pleased..but she was still on her shift. He said he will wait for her ( yes for 6 hours !!!) he quickly put down the phone before she changes her mind

Conversation here : (credit to B Moirangthem on YT comment section)

Spoiler

Junhwi - it's me.

Cheongah - I know.

Junhwi - let's have tea.

Ch - when?

Jh - now.

Ch - I'm currently working.

Jh - is that so? I came to meet your sister and was in the neighbourhood so, I called you. I thought I should at least inform you.

Ch - I also think I should know that type of information.

Ch and Jh - When should we meet?

Ch - I'm done at 7. What should we do? I still have 6 hours.

Jh - then I guess, we have no choice. Then I'll wait. Come after you're done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6Lphk4kv88

11. JW goes look for SA. He follows her in a cab as she goes buy coffee. He realises she has two cups. He follows her and saw her meet TR as both enjoy coffee and snacks at a park

--- NO preview. They are really live shooting this because alot of the scenes I saw tonight were only shot recently based on the fan cam pics we saw----

Archived