[Drama 2019-2020] Love is Beautiful, Life is Wonderful, 사랑은 뷰티풀 인생은 원더풀

larus

The love wrectangle and the kiss prediction  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who will Seol Ah end up with ?

• Tae Rang ! The poster says it all . TR is a complete sweetheart, he made her a better person and the feelings are mutual.
    • Jin Woo ! 10 years of marriage , deep remorse & repentance, 200% effort . Deep down SA just needed to realise she loves him too.
    • Men ? Who needs them ? She should just focus on her career... ( please don't kill me dear male viewers :D)
    • Let's not waste their chemistry - I think Jin Woo and Tae Rang should be the end game.
  2. 2. How many more kisses will we get from Jun Hwi and Chung Ah?

• This is a family drama...so we will be lucky to get one more...
    • What ?! With their chemistry , there would be at least two more.
    • The power of positive thinking - one every weekend! :D

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/29/2020 at 10:55 AM

@selen4ever ooo thanks dear.  I’m not a fan of ppl dying just so that the characters realise things or become remorseful. I don’t want mum to hv to die so that her family will realise how much she suffered :sweatingbullets:

I found this fan cam . Scroll to see the pics / vids.  There will be a scene of Chung Ah & Judge Hong having a meal together. I hope this means healing ahead for the two of them 

Double X mum! Lol. Sometimes she can really drive me batty with her yelling and scheming but she does speak the truth especially where SA’s intentions are concerned 

Spoiler

Second set of pictures are stills for tomorrow

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@selen4ever, thanks for the photo. @triplem, I would love for the mom to stay alive. I don’t think I have ever watched a family drama where someone is not afflicted with a critical illness especially the older characters like a parent or grandparent. I would love if we at least skip terminal illness in this show. DJ and his secretary are already in coma and Joon Hwi’s younger brother died. We already have the dark themes of suicide and manslaughter so that’s more than enough for me and hopefully the writer. ^_^

@celebrianna Tonight’s eps was nice . Good development for the lead OTP . 
From the cuts , Chung Ah was pleasantly surprised to see JH . In between their cute bickering , JH found a piece of a sports car debris. Later on , CA was hoping to find more info & I think JH mentioned about cctv from the nearby petrol station. At first it seems like he was agitated by her chatter, and so they parted ways where she headed for the petrol station. Then he felt a little bad , and followed her . She got some recordings from the station owner , but I don’t think it showed much .

Anyhow more cute bickering btwn the two where they went to the convenience store to get some drinks & snacks . She thought he’d be kind enough to buy her a drink since he was getting a free bottle from his purchase but he didn’t of course . Lol ! She was so mad . So she had to get her own drinks & kimbap.  Then they both sat separately eating but she decided to sit with him to discuss about the accident. He was eating his hot bowl of ramyeon & she asked if he could trade some of that with her kimbap. They somehow were struggling over the bowl & the hot soup accidentally spilled on her . He felt really bad & quickly apologised , and tried to offer his jacket etc . She was not mad , kept saying it’s fine . Puts on her jacket ....but here’s my fave part - he told her why does she just says it’s fine when it’s not . He basically felt she should not be like a doormat. She was so moved that she told him she told him she fell for him & it’s only the 2nd time she fell for someone ( haha wait till she discovers it’s been him all along) 

Spoiler

But of course the good feelings didn’t last Long :joy:. While they were waiting at the bus stop , it was awkward & she kept kicking the leaves , and they had their usual quibble . He finally flagged down a cab & told her to wait for the bus ! 

Spoiler

But of course it’s gonna take a long while for any romance to really take off , but the foundations are there as he thought  about her as he ate his kimbap (she eats it all the time !) ... kkkk she’s made an impression on him 

Spoiler

ohh another important development- Double X mum tried to buy CA off , CA recorded her conversation with the driver who came to talk to CA 

Preview : ooo Will he find out who CA is really is ? And we have that scene where CA has dinner with Judge Hong

@triplem, thanks for the recaps. Finally some more development. I particularly love the part where he implied she shouldn’t be a doormat. I like that CA is using her brains. Not many people in dramaland would think to record bribery when they’re actually walking around with the technology.

Regarding the preview, I’m just going to assume there are dozens of people in SK with that name so it might take some time for JH to realize CA is the person he’s looking for. Of course it would be great if he found out now but I doubt it.

The episodes should be released in an hour or two so I can watch them.

Spoiler

I saw you mentioned 20th Century Boys in Camellia thread. Was it good especially for the actor you like? I always wondered if I should watch it.

@celebrianna

Spoiler

Children of the 20th century is a sweet stress free romance. Bits of angst here & there but really like the chemistry btwn KJS & Han YeSul . The plot could be tighter - but it’s a nice slice of life and rom-com that also celebrates friendship btwn the ladies in that drama . I personally loved it . KJS was perfect as the male lead . 

By all accounts , yesterday was a satisfying episode.  Apart from the main OTP's development, I thought I saw a glimmer of hope in SA's character when she threatened her mum in law ! Ahh smart girl - yes double -X is an accomplice in hiding the truth about CA  and SA's relationship from Judge Hong. In some ways I have come to enjoy the "war" btwn the double X MIL with Seol Ah. Both will have to pretend to like each other but secretly find dirt on each other . This will be fun :w00t:. But of course SA's character redemption is still a long way to go considering that she was still cold to her sis and asking her to hide. I felt a stab in my heart when CA realised that mum wasn't that sincere in giving her the money to travel - it was once again to hide from the truth for the sister's happiness. I am so sick of the mum doing this to CA. That's why in the preview I am hoping CA won't actually run - funnily i think the drama is building Judge Hong's relationship with CA and I think Judge Hong will be the one that helps CA makes the right choices.

This was nicely weaved in

Another thing I like is also how JH handles his aunt. He isn't quite intimidated but it does not seem he wants to oust the aunt and cousin from the company either.  I can now see why Double X is so wary of him...he is the biggest shareholder! I laughed when the irritating department manager asked JH if he owns the company...ah surely that will come back to haunt him. 

@celebrianna so it seems with subs, that the detective would mention Kim Seol Ah's name. So I am not sure if JH would be able to find out about Chung Ah just yet. Since SA has disowned the family , I am not sure if he would be so easy to find out who SA's family is. Also am wondering if JH would fall for CA first before discovering the truth? 

BTS posted by KJY's staff 

OST 1 released yesterday

I wished they released this one instead 

Spoiler

New stills 

ooo looks like JH will go look for CA when she avoids his  call . I think he takes the Inter Market paper bags ( with the money ) in his hands . I hope that is him helping her to do the right thing 

Tonight was another decent episode with the plot inching forward and the preview seems promising.

From the cuts I saw:

• JH went to see SA and asked if she had a sis ( I believe this was after he spoke to the cop from the bro's case). Of course our dear SA denies ( it would definitely be too early for him to link CA to SA and his bro) . 
    Spoiler

• JH went to see Double-X aunt and they had a big argument. He wants the truth and I think he tells the aunt off about trying to threaten CA and trying to cover up the accident. I love him standing up to her. 
    Spoiler

• Tae Rang continues to be a sweetheart and helps give food to SA, he helps her sell her bags on the condition she eats the food he brings.. actually find their bickering quite cute. They are arguing about what love is :joy:
    Spoiler

• CA was at loss what to do but she decides to pack up and leave for the sake of her sister.
  • Love how Judge Hong is looking out for CA. She bought a winter jacket for CA and called her out for dinner. CA was about to leave the studio , but goes see Judge Hong. Very nice scene of them chatting and eating. Judge Hong really likes CA and knows she's a good girl. Judge Hong laments about how nice it feels to share  a meal rather than eating alone. CA asked Judge Hong about her older son. She says he is a loner. :lol: and likes to do everything alone. She even joke with CA about him being rather cruel and CA says yes it is.
    Spoiler

• Meanwhile JH can't get hold of CA - she is avoiding him I think because she has decided to leave. So finally goes find her in the studio. He scolded her for running away etc...it was a good scene because she told him how hard it was for her . He finally took the money and asked for the USB and says he will deal with it. She was happy because someone was finally on her side , telling her to do the right thing. As she sent him off she told him that he makes her heart beat :w00t: but then says not to worry , because it was only for 3 seconds !

And some red herring of CA , JH and Judge Hong bumping to each other in the preview..doubt that would be the case . JH gives the USB to Moon father to investigate and the secretary is awake!

@triplem I also felt a stab in my heart for CA when she realized her mother gave her the money so that she can disappear for the sake of her precious daughter. It’s moments like these when I wish CA was in a position to tell them bye. I just hope JH’s words stick with CA for life and she no longer let her mother’s persuasion “distort” her life. 

I loved the way JH warned his aunt. I hope he’s able to make the railroading of CA’s friend stop here although even that seems like it will be dragged out longer. <_< It’s clear from JH’s confrontation with his aunt that he’s sick of lies and covering up of incidents. I guess that’s why there’s somewhat of an invisible wall between him and his mom. 

Spoiler

Thanks for the information on Children of the 20th Century. :D

Thanks to everyone for the recaps, pictures, gifs, etc on this drama. Much appreciated.  I'm not sure I will continue watching this drama while it airs because I still am finding it difficult to invest in sister Seol Ah's storyline. I find her character difficult to root for, and I am increasingly apathetic about her storyline-just don't care much of the time. I am very invested with Cheung Ah's storyline but of course the pace is very slow due to the 100 episode count. With the drama still rather equally divided between the 2 sisters I think it may be better for me to wait until the show has finished so I will be able to FF when needed, while still having a larger amount of content that interests me.  I'll  continue to check this forum for updates and information. I did have one question for the forum- Is JH an "undercover boss"? Or does everyone at work know his identity as a chaebol heir of the company?   By the way, did anyone see any recent update about whether or not the Moon father actor will continue with the show?  Or is he really leaving?

Just started watching this drama with few fastforwards on SA, her husband and mother-in-law. Just don't don't really like the storyline. I find SA selfish.

I love seeing scenes of CA and Judge Hong. Seems that they have sincere relationship and Judge Hong does really after for CA's welfare. Judge Hong also has trust and faith in CA's abilities.

JH and CA looks good together. Just like JH's mom, he is also after CA's welfare.

CA's mom is disappointing. She still follows SA even though it's going to hurt CA.

The rapport between Judge Hong and CA is quite good. Judge Hong needs someone to talk to about other things rather than legal issues. Jun Hwi needs CA's vibrant personality to ease his loneliness.

Fellow Soompiers have said everything there is to say about the 2X ML, CA's mom and CA's dad. They are all selfish, self-centered and pathetic. JH's aunt is very upfront in telling him that she paid CA so she's now her person and that she's doing everything to prevent JH from becoming Inter-Market's executive. She's so greedy, considering that the company belongs to Judge Hong. 

I think Jin Woo has a fixation about a ''chaste'' woman. He kept on saying the he's her first man. Nothing else matters to him, just that. Maybe he got tired of women who chase after him for what he represents. He's a confusing person because he also said that he wanted his wife to day that she loves him, even once. But then again he knows that she married him for his money and the status he can give her. For sure, he knows that his mom's love for him is superficial. Or he could be harboring a secret...closet queen, perhaps?

I do hope that CA passes the exam this time and she'll finally become a policewoman, so the story can move on, since she can have access to some "buried" information. Moreover, I hope that she does not get to go back home, that somehow, either JH or Judge Hong will be able to help her to move into another residence.

@Table122000, I’m done commenting on Seol Ah. I do watch her scenes to see if there is even a tiny bit of heart there and less self-centeredness and I guess when she gave her mother the money it showed a mustard seed of kindness. I still don’t want her to get any money because I can’t imagine how her materialistic attitude would ever change otherwise. I also wonder if she’ll end up cheating too because she and the Moon guy are interacting more now. Heh. 

In the preview it looks like Hae Ryang woke up and was telling MIL that DJ was in a loveless marriage. SA walked in and heard it too. I guess they’ll have fireworks now. What I’m most interested in is if Baek Rim can finally be freed from their scheme to frame him. The policeman told JH he will wait until his daughter woke up.

@celebriannawhat I’m worried about is the secretary will be bought over by Double X . Because the secretary is in love with her boss , she’d be more than willing to cover up the truth. So it will then rest on her father to convince her to do the right thing . 

@Table122000 the last I heard the actor playing Moon father has decided to step down . But meanwhile, we will still see him since the current episodes have been filmed earlier. 

@Ameera Ali he was a tad mean there ! I wonder  how mr stingy poker’s dating style will be in the future ? Think he’d make her pay her share :lol:

@nohamahamoud2002 Technically speaking I don’t know Hindi. So need to get impressed. What I do seem to know is Urdu the language of Pakistan. Pretty much at the same level of Hindi. So in other words I can speak and understand what people are saying most of the time but I can’t read or write either language. The thing is that since Pakistan and India used to be one before getting separated they share common words and all thus allowing easier understanding of the language. I probably could sub or help with a Bollywood Film or Indian Drama with my skills.

@celebrianna Thanks for the link and informing me why the Cop Dad has to leave the show. That really is sad of how a kid lost his life at such a young age. I guess they are still looking for his replacement but for now the actor is still there. Though perhaps they may have limited his scenes because he hardly shows up in the show. Then again the main focus is currently on the Two Sisters than the other characters so it is understandable.

Now on to the drama itself.

Spoiler

I am actually enjoying the chess games between Seol Ah and Double X. Each are trying to outsmart each other to get the winning hand though Double X has a slight advantage since she knows that her DiL is upto no good since she is now aware that Seol Ah has hired a lawyer. Regardless of that the scenes when both are pretending to be nice to each other while trying to gather evidence against the other is amusing to watch and this is more so for people that actually know what the two are actually like. Such as the housemaids. They are wondering if something isn’t wrong between the two.

As of now in the evidence department I feel like Seol Ah has the advantage at the moment since she actually has incriminating evidence against her at the moment. It probably would have been better if she also had the money as well. But I guess we should let her keep that for now. As for Double X her evidence isn’t sufficient to get rid of her for the time being. For instance, lavish spending. Good luck with that. They are rich and can thus probably afford it. Plus, if Seol Ah could make it that she would spend less if they told her to do so then the MiL can’t use that. Plus, since she is not getting rid of her luxury items that means she is actually spending less on said goods. Meaning she can also show that the last time she spent money on such items was a long time and that she has changed. Thus this bit of evidence probably won’t hold. Her having an affair can be a bit tricky but as of now there isn’t sufficient evidence to hold that against her. She could claim that Seol Ah lied that day to her but she probably needs witness for that because Seol Ah could deny said fact. Also even she tries to use the video of Seol Ah eating at that restaurant it won’t be enough. As can be evidenced she wasn’t even sitting at the same table with Chef (fortunately). He paid for her could be an issue but she could easily admit that she forgot her cash that day so she couldn’t pay and the guy did her a favour. If she is in a few more pictures eating with him might be an issue. But then again she can bring up the fact that her husband was in an accident with his secretary and the guy is related to her. Thus both of them being together isn’t so strange since they were looking after their loved ones at the same time and thus eating together makes a bit of sense. So unless Double X gets some really important incriminating evidence against the two of them she doesn’t have much of a case. So for instance she catches the two coming out of a hotel room or from a motel she can’t trap them. That is unless she frames them such as contacting each of them separately and telling them to meet her (without informing the other that she has contacted them) perhaps get a hidden recording in said room and hope that they give themselves up or taking pictures of them leaving together from said room etc..

@triplem I also don’t think that Soldier is eyeing his cousins spot that is just the irrational fear of his greedy aunt. It just doesn’t seem to mesh with his character. This guy is extremely picky when it comes to small details that he doesn’t like to take advantage of simple facts such as a bogo (Buy One and Get One Free) deals. He wants to be paid exactly how much he owes etc.. this kind of person won’t be willing to take advantage of his family connections and take an important position in said company without earning it. Like Judge Hong mentioned he takes after her and being honest and upright. Atleast that is what the Judge feels like. The only time that she abused her power and covered up a crime was when her son was involved but other than that she seems to be a just and fair Judge. Clearly Soldier is going to be disappointed when he discovers the truth and he may very well think that his mother probably covered up his crime to save her own reputation rather than try and help the son out. Probably he will discover this through his Aunt who may use this as blackmail material to keep him under control. He probably will end up running the company if Double X and Dojin continue to do illegal things and try and cover them up. Either that or Dojin realizes just how far his mother is going and if he is a decent person then he might simply hand over the company to Soldier to stop his mother from further becoming a monster.

As for the matter of Seol Ah trying to protect her sister by threating Double X was certainly nice to see but one has to wonder about her motives. On one hand we do know that she does care about her family to some extent when she gave all the money that she had (literally) to her mother. Also it makes sense that she may want to protect her sister because prior to her marriage she seemed to be closest to Cheong Ah. This could be evidenced by the fact that she was the only one that she confided the real reason for her to becoming an announcer was to hunt for a rich man to marry. This wasn’t something she shared with the rest of the family. Also when the police came to search Cheong Ah’s computer she used her influence to prevent them from doing so. Then again she may have other motives for trying to prevent her from meeting her sister.

Regardless of this fact I want someone to treat Double X in the same manner that she has been treating others. For instance, the day of the funeral Double X poured an entire bottle of water on Cheong Ah when no one was watching and she probably would have even done worse if Dojin hadn’t come to her rescue. A pity that nobody managed to record that as evidence. But instead of dumping water on her I would rather people throw some trash on her since she has a trashy personality. I also wouldn’t mind her being pelted by eggs and vegetables but I doubt that anyone is ever going to do that.

As for the matter about whether the Judge hadn’t covered up her son’s accident what would have been different. In that case the son would still be alive but Cheong Ah probably would have ended up committing suicide either on her own or with somebody else. So we still would have a person dead in this show. That is unless the other guy did the exact same thing which is highly unlikely.

In regards to the bribe money I am actually glad that Soldier bothered to listen to Cheong Ah instead of jumping to conclusions like last time when he dragged her to the police station. For instance, he must have used his big brains for a change when he noticed that she allowed him inside her room with the evidence in plain sight. Such as if she was guilty then she wouldn’t have allowed him to enter before hiding the bribe money or the fact that the room was unlocked further indicating that she wouldn’t have time to hid said money if she was guilty. Some people may be wondering as to why Cheong Ah sent the recording evidence to her sister rather than soldier. A valid point. But I suspect that it was for a couple of reasons. Firstly, she probably wanted to trust her sister to do the right thing for once in her life and all. Another reason is that she might have thought that the sister would be the best person to make a difference. For instance, she knows that Soldier works in the company but she doesn’t know just how high is position is so handing it over to him might not work. She could have submitted said evidence to the police but she probably knew that wouldn’t work when she realized that the police were on the take and were covering up all the evidence that linked her BiL to the accident and were trying to frame her friend. So she probably knew that her evidence would end up disappearing if she handed it over to them. Thus she probably assumed that her sister would be the best person to reveal the truth.

Unfortunately, as we can see Seol Ah doesn’t have much influence in that house or company. Not only that the next episode remains to be seen just what position the secretary ends up taking. Will she agree to remain silent as Double X wants perhaps in return for a better deal or being selected as the next DiL or will she reveal the truth. Something tells me that it will be the former. I assume that she will take the former deal. I suspect this because Cop Dad initially refused to accept the evidence from Soldier but he has suddenly changed his mind in the preview. Why do that unless he suspects something. He will probably hear something that he shouldn’t and that is why he is going to do that. But what will that be remains to be seen. I somehow don’t think that he will be part of the cover up. Though I do wonder what the ramifications of the truth being revealed will be. I doubt that it will be sufficient enough to kick out Double X from her throne but she will probably have to publically apologize to everyone for trying to abuse her power and all.

I also highly doubt that Cheong Ah’s identity is going to be exposed so soon to all three members. Something is bound to happen to prevent it. For instance, the other elevator will arrive at the same moment so she will be pushed inside it or go inside herself so by the time the Judge will pass by her the door will be closed at that exact moment or perhaps doctors will rush by her (perhaps with a patient) and by the time they pass one of the party will have moved past each other so they will miss the identity reveal.

As for the brother’s death I do feel bad for the cops investigating it since they would be pressurized to solve the case quickly as his mother was a judge and the girl’s sister was a reporter so they couldn’t easily offend either party. Though let’s see who else can bring the incident to light. The night that the Judge ordered the case to be shut down Cheaong Ah came to the station to turn herself in with her mother and there was a reporter over there as well. Perhaps that reporter can be introduced again. They may be covering some other story and may bump into Cheong Ah or they may also be covering the accident and thus be reintroduced to the viewers this way.

Speaking of another topic. Someone mentioned how Dojin knew exactly what kind of woman his future wife was because he overheard her conversation with the matchmaker and all. I want to ask whether or not that was intentional. For instance, this could be pure drama coincidence that he was in the same area or it could be intentional on his part. By this I mean that he probably hired the matchmaker in the first place to find out what kind of preference Seol Ah had and if she was already seeing someone else. For instance, when the matchmaker recommended the abusive person as a husband she probably was expecting Seol Ah to decline him (as was Dojin) but she surprised them as wanting to know how many times the guy did it showing that she was okay with being with such a guy and all. I think that is another reason why Dojin fell for her. This was a woman that had a lot of attitude before her marriage. To an extent she still has it and Double X hates her for it. The queen can’t stand it when others try and rise above their station and challenge her. Something that she isn’t used to. If it were upto her she would even fire her sister’s servants.

As to the matter of Dead Beat Dad I am actually glad of two things. Firstly, that he didn’t end up getting any pension. The guy certainly doesn’t deserve a cent. Secondly his wife is finally training him to do his own chores and all. I was afraid that he would still end up being a burden on his family. Infact he didn’t seem to learn his lesson and was planning on doing even less than before and just stay in bed all day letting his wife to continue to slave away and be the bread winner and all. His wife knows that since she is ill she is already preparing him to take care of the house and his responsibility once she passes away. (hopefully she survives) I doubt that this will be sufficient for the dad to learn his lesson at this time but I feel if the wife continues to be like this and he has no choice in the matter then he will eventually become a better person. Right now he is probably still going to grumble about how nobody bothers to show him any kind or respect just because he is the head of the house or that his wife is looking down on him because she is the one making money instead of him etc..

@Table122000 in regards to your question about whether or not people at the company are aware of his identity and that he is an undercover boss. The answer to that is that some people are aware that someone from the owner’s family is part of the new recruits. So they do know that someone might be playing undercover boss but they don’t know his true identity yet. So this fact is generally played for laughs with the team that he is assigned to. They tend to speak ill about his Aunt. Even labled her as something Psychotic (can’t remember the exact name that they have given her) or the fact that his team leader considers him more of a disaster than someone from the Family Business. Things will certainly be amusing when he discovers the truth and he will try to lick up to him to get into his good books and all. Also this is a 120 episode show or a 100+ show not an exact 100 show.

@reddragon While I do agree that Double X is certainly greedy for the company it is understandable. Also the fact that the company is the Judges is probably wrong. From what I gathered the company is a family business meaning that it probably belongs to them equally unless it is expicity stated in the family will or something that the company belongs to the Judge. If that is the case, I probably missed that and I apologize for that. Regardless of that I can understand why Double X considers the company as hers. All these years she has been running the company thus contributing to its growth till her son arrived to take it over while her sister has been doing her judge duties. I doubt that she has done anything to help the company and its growth. In this case the Aunt probably thinks that she has more rights to that company and thus is so greedy. On the other hand, if both sisters were running the company together and fairly she may not have been like that. But then again Double X is an extremely greedy and selfish person that only thinks about herself and how to protect her wealth even if it doesn’t fully belong to her. For instance, she doesn’t want to let Seol Ah have a single cent and kick her out empty handed because she even considers her son’s wealth as her own and thus wants to take over his stocks and shares just to prevent Seol Ah from getting her hands on them. She legally has no rights to do that so she is looking for loopholes to get them. Unfortunately, by the end of the show we know that she is still going to own shares of that company and still be rich. Though she is probably going to end up with a transplanted personality.

Frankly speaking about Seol Ah I want her to last till her husband finally wakes up and then agree for a divorce and leave proudly. It would be better than her being kicked out of that house. This way I feel like she will have an upper hand and not only that she will leave on her own terms rather than being kicked out. If she learns that wealth isn’t all that important by that time even better. Then again I have doubts that her husband will be willing to part with her. So we may have another drama on our hands by that point.

As for the matter about whether or not the Judge is aware that her son committed suicide or not is an interesting one. I think that on a subconscious lever she is aware of the fact but choses to believe otherwise. For instance, she showed Chung Ah the evidence and if she had verified that fact she would have gotten her confirmation but Cheong Ah maintained the lie that the son died saving her. The judge has chosen to not only believe it I suspect that at this point she probably even believes this lie rather than face the truth. It is after all much more comforting to know that your son died a hero rather than be the cause of her own sons death.

Frankly I am waiting for all the lies to be exposed and everyone involved to be finally caught. Such as Seol Ah being related to Cheong Ah and that the son committed suicide also the matter about the hit and run etc.. as for the fact of when Soldier falls in love with Cheong Ah. Well this being a drama I assume that it will happen after he falls in love with her. But if it were me I would rather that he finds out before he falls for her. Doubt that would happen but it would be more interesting if he got to know her a bit better and then discover the truth and how they both handle the matter from that point. Some might feel that if he loves her it won’t matter at that point because he will know her already. For me I think that it would be better if he finds out prior because he will also be faced with how to deal with the matter and how to expose it without more people getting hurt with the truth and all. I doubt that he will try and cover it up like the previous lead (from the previous drama) because he loves his wife or in this case girlfriend. Though I doubt things will be simple. I also think that this matter will definitely be revealed before those two get married because Double X won’t be okay with them getting married. I also think that it would be better if Cheong Ah reveals the truth to him rather than him finding out on his own.

As for the fact about Chung Ah moving back home or whether or not Judge or Soldier can help her find a new place. About the former I don’t want her to return home because her father is going to continue to treat her terribly because she tried to commit suicide back in the day and he wasn’t even interested in knowing the reason. Atlesat her mother knows why she wanted to do that and is concerned about her to an extent. So unless the dad is so busy doing chores at home that he doesn’t have time to treat her badly I also don’t want her to return home unless she mends her bridges with her entire family and this includes her father. As for the later that certainly is a nice thought. But do you know what will be even more funny is if it is the judge that not only helps Cheong Ah move to a new place but that place turns out to be her own house. So think of all the drama that we will be going through. Since Soldier doesn’t know what she looks like there are going to be a lot of near misses between the two before they find out that they are not only sharing the same house but who each of them really are. So for instance one of them is always going to either arrive home late (when the other party is in bed) or leave early thus missing each other. There can also be other kinds of close encounters so they won’t realize the truth until much later. I do think that the Judge has gotten closer to Cheong Ah recently which is another good thing. I think it helped her realize that Cheong Ah was also still recovering from her scars relating to the son’s death and this way each of them are helping the other party heal.

Naturally like I mentioned Double X isn’t going to take this well. For instance, we saw the treatment between the two sisters on the day of the funeral.

While we are on the topic of Double X and Seol Ah I really have to wonder just what goes in the mind of Double X. when she told Seol Ah that she gave Cheong Ah bribe money Seol Ah told her that she would take back the money and return it to her. Double X knew that something was wrong because the Seol Ah she knew would never return money that she took. Problem here is that this money wasn’t taken by Seol Ah so how could she spend it. She also pointed out that she had cut all ties with her family then in that case she definitely wouldn’t be getting a dime of that money. So in other words Double X probably also needs a new brain along with her personality change by the end of the show.

Anyway that will be all from my end for the time being. Take care all of you and keep enjoying the show. Let’s see what happens next. Also looking forward to reading your posts and thoughts.

@yamiyugi I agree too that Joon Hwi is not eyeing the cousin’s or the aunt’s position in the company. From what we’ve been shown he isn’t the sort to use family connections to get ahead at work  . But aunt’s irrational fear stems from the fact that Joon Hwi is the biggest shareholder.  She mentioned this herself when she spoke to him in eps 22 ( the scene where he was having the kimbap in his office ) . So I can definitely see why the aunt feels insecure :lol:. ( That was a good theory you had there about why Moon cop father change his mind about the investigating the case . )

Yep, Joon Hwi is the largest shareholder and I love it. His vote on company decisions will matter no matter what the aunt says. 

Regarding SA’s extravagant spending, does Double X really need to see her current spending? All she has to do is pull their credit card statements from the past nine years and also look at her blog history. Her extravagance is very easy to prove. I think the upper hand that SA has is really the money that Double X used to pay off CA. 

Archived