[Drama 2020-2021] Hospital Playlist, 슬기로운 의사생활 - Season 1 & 2

larus

On 4/10/2020 at 7:34 PM, maggiee said:

That is why I said "But maybe it will not happen for JunWan character hehe."

I need to see more to be sure about this couple. I can see that Ahn Chi Hong is a real good candidate for Iksun too. He knows her best, as Ahn Chihong said in the preview (if the preview doesn't fool me again or if the subtitles is right haha).

I am totally on Rosa and Jo Jungsu ship :lol:B)

PS: Junwan is so "rude" but he didn't tell SongHwa that her (ex)boyfriend cheated on her right after he saw it. He said, he can't easily say something like that. I think he can't be "rude" at that fact (like SongHwa said before). 

My take it is, JWan fell for Ik Sun because he finally found a girl who can shut him up and to add plus point, she dares to tease him a lot without fear. She is not easily intimidated by him kekeke. A strong character and he has found his match in her. However, I think she will make him runs in circle while waiting for her answer. :) Not gonna be easy to woo a Major with 300 soldiers under her.

• Like 1
  • Love 5

37 minutes ago, andiamrea said:

This youtuber has been keeping me sane through all the waiting. I screamed when he uploaded awhile ago, and it's about my other ship IkJun-SongHwa :wub:

@kokodus oh hey fellow The Office fan! He's afraid of the dementors cause they're the worst thing about prison :P oh and he's my lockscreen hahhaha

The first theory is really interesting! We know how Shin PD and Lee WJ pay so much attention to detail, I don’t think they chose those cars without an ulterior motive. Taking “inspiration” from a modern proverb isn’t unusual from this team. 

But I don’t want to get my hopes up. :wub:

• Like 4

4 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

she acted in Mistress along with Han Ga In.. a cool headed psychiatrist haha

Hide contents

but dun bother watching unless you are really tooooooo bored

I do have a lot of time in my hands right now, but I'm using it wisely to binge watch all Jung Kyung ho dramas. Hahaha. He is amazing ineverything he does. I can't help but fangirl. Sigh. 

• LOL 2

59 minutes ago, loveiskim said:

I’m rooting for Captain Ahn :tears: he’s truly an honest, hardworking, gentleman.. if Ik jun even approve him to be with his little sister, then we know he’ll be a good partner for Songhwa too, right? :D

I’m curious how Ik-jun would react if he finds out Captain Ahn is into Song-hwa. Would IJ encourage him or hesitate? If he  encourages Captain Ahn is with his sister, why won’t he do the same towards Song-hwa? His reaction would tell us a lot about the direction of the lovelines. He might be one of the guys who sees their friend in another light just when another guy expresses his interest. Not saying I like this plot, but if the story goes in this direction, it is interesting.

With Dr. Jang and Ik-sun in the picture, the chances of Jun-wan and Jeung-won getting together with Song-hwa are lower. Huhuhu PD really got my hopes up with Jun-wan and Song-hwa! :(

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 1

Just now, midflight said:

I’m curious how Ik-jun would react if he finds out Captain Ahn is into Song-hwa. Would IJ encourage him or hesitate? If he  encourages Captain Ahn is with his sister, why won’t he do the same towards Song-hwa? His reaction would tell us a lot about the direction of the lovelines. He might be one of the guys who sees their friend in another light just when another guy expresses his interest. Not saying I like this plot, but if the story goes in this direction, it is interesting.

With Dr. Jang and Ik-sun in the picture, the chances of Jun-wan and Jeung-won getting together with Song-hwa are lower. Huhuhu PD really got my hopes up with Jun-wan and Song-hwa! :(

jun wan and ik sun with that confession from jun wan seems to be lock. 

jeong won is still up in the air for whoever who want to grab him lol. and for me i wont close the chance for dr bae too. she seems to be always in jeong won good side opposite to dr jang who always got on jeong won badside. 

but songhwa has a lot of choice lol from all the 4 guys and dr ahn. but i think she got to heal herself first from whatever disease she got.

and why everyone seems to forget seok hyeong and min ha that seems to blooming. although from what i see nobody support them but we will see the development from both of them. 

i guess somebody need to make the new more complicated love chart relationship now haha. 

• LOL 1

20 hours ago, yookitube said:

The barefoot chase was dangerous, stupid and childish ....more reflective of lack of better  judgement. It could have resulted in more injuries to herself, and others... in a very crowded corridor. It endangered other patients..., a medical no-no.

It was Dr Jang's subtle attempt at getting noticed/attention ...especially by Jeong-Won, who is more concerned at serving people...which easily explains his desire to enter  the priesthood.

Given that....I will eat my shorts if Dr Jang earned Jeong-Won's fancy... by her display of another poor judgement.   ;)

Cloggs (evolved to lighter materials like Crocs or Birkenstock brand) shoes are worn for comfort by doctors . However, they are ‘slide’ type of footwear, not designed for running. It would have caused injury to Dr Jang wearing them at the speed she did. They easily slip out from her feet while running to catch that abuser father. Running bare feet was a good call for speed and safety.

• Like 1
  • Love 5

Hi guys! Just stopping by for a quick comment, i've been lurking these past few days but your reviews about ep 5 keep me sane and entertained :lol: 

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

The thing that I noticed about this scene' is how Jeong won kept putting the meat on Songhwa's side and Jun wan just stealing them quickly. LOL. 

A little trivia I heard from kfans: JMD (playing SHwa) and KJH actually can't handle their meat well so I was really surprised how they filmed the scene hahahaha and to think that they're the ones who's supposed to eat well (and fast) among the group :sweatingbullets:

things that surprised me in ep 5

- I really thought something serious happened with Junwan's busted lip, turns out it was IS's deadly kick HAHAHAH 

- Go Ara cameo (thought/hoped) that she will appear in Jungwon's story (as r44 reference ;)) but I was happily surprised with her involvement with Ikjun. I wonder what her appearance will bring to Ikjun's story. 

- Rosa hitting Director Ju HAHHA i'm quite envious of their longtime friendship. And I'm really loving Seokhyung's mom's look, she just screams elegance 

- Minha's crush/admiration for Seokhyung. I feel like it came out of nowhere but I'm not angry with it, I just want to see how it plays out since it's really a tough time for Seokhyung with the appearance of the mistress demanding the divorce

Am really enjoying your discussions here, a nice distraction while waiting for thursday 

Also thank you for the subs and translations for making videos and extra stuff :D

• Like 7

13 minutes ago, minstar0908 said:

A little trivia I heard from kfans: JMD (playing SHwa) and KJH actually can't handle their meat well so I was really surprised how they filmed the scene hahahaha and to think that they're the ones who's supposed to eat well (and fast) among the group :sweatingbullets:

Ooohoo really?!?! That's really surprising. Haha. They are good actors. 

As for Chu Min Ha, I don't know what to say. Her eye make up really distracts me to look anything beyond. And the fact that she wasted two perfect iced Americans does really put me off. LOL. But if she is the one who is going to make Seok hyeong happy again, then be it. He deserves happiness after all that he has gone through. 

6 minutes ago, Arcbow said:

I want something impossible....

I want Lee Ik-jun with Jang Gyeo-wool. why? I don't know, just I like when they together.

Hahahaha it's not entirely impossible. There is a possibility of Song hwa and Jeong won being the endgame too. If that happens, then Dr. Jang and Lee Ik Jun would have a chance. Nothing is set in stone yet. Everything and anything is possible with this writer. My advice for everyone would be to go with the flow and don't get too involved with a particular ship. Let us just enjoy what is given to us instead of thinking about what ifs. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

but I'm using it wisely to binge watch all Jung Kyung ho dramas. Hahaha. He is amazing ineverything he does. I can't help but fangirl. Sigh. 

hahaha :lol:

Spoiler

watch Devil is Calling Your Name.. park sung woong is the devil and right now in Rugal which is v exciting too!

• Like 1
  • Love 2

26 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

hahaha :lol:

Reveal hidden contents

watch Devil is Calling Your Name.. park sung woong is the devil and right now in Rugal which is v exciting too!

Spoiler

I'm going to watch that one too. I recently finished Life on mars and JKH-PSW combo was deadly in that drama. Hahahaha. 

• Like 3

wow Go Ara! so surprised when she appears, im curious how she and Ikjun interact hahaa

as many actors/actresses from Reply series and Prison Playbook appear as cameos in the drama, kfans are hoping that all the "doctors" appear too (Trash, Bingurae or even Hanyang  :lol: :lol:)

also, im curious how Ikjun will react to Junwan and Iksun's developing relationship. what if because Ikjun knows his friend so well that he doesnt want his sister to suffer? because according to him liking captain Ahn, seems like Ikjun want someone who's reliable and mature to be Iksun's boyfriend. 

ahh can wait for more stories to be unfolded!

• Like 5

2 hours ago, kokodus said:

As for Chu Min Ha, I don't know what to say. Her eye make up really distracts me to look anything beyond. And the fact that she wasted two perfect iced Americans does really put me off. LOL. But if she is the one who is going to make Seok hyeong happy again, then be it. He deserves happiness after all that he has gone through. 

Hahahaha it's not entirely impossible. There is a possibility of Song hwa and Jeong won being the endgame too. If that happens, then Dr. Jang and Lee Ik Jun would have a chance.

Me too. How could she waste that americanos? hehe. 

I can't hate Minha though. As her description said that she learn those make up and fashion style things from her mother. I mean, it's just her choice of style. I won't bother. And I think she can't help but likes SeokHyeong just like Dr. Jang likes JeongWon. They see another side of those professors. And even if they are not going to be a couple, SeokHyeong really need more cheerful friends. So Minha and the nurses can be his friends. 

I think Dr. Jang and Ikjun will be another good ship, because they are comfortable to each other. Dr. Jang doesn't need to change his impression of her and Ikjun can help her to be a better doctor in GS.

But, I don't ship them because I am on Jung Rosa and Ju Jongsu ship hahhaa. (Btw this ship doesn't need to be sailed in romantic way, because at those ages, I don't think they think to marry again, but I just like they live supporting each other) :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

On 4/10/2020 at 11:07 PM, ktcjdrama said:

Jwan’s place (bathroom) is being renovated. So both of them staying at Ik-jun’s place for the time being. 

Ah thank you, I think I miss this part when being mention in the drama. 

as for dr jang I'm totally understand her character, I agree with some of you here, I dont think dr jang want to show off to jongwon purposely, it's just her instinct to do that way. residency is hard, the struggle is real, sleppless night, sometimes don't have proper meal or even take care of ourself. day by day we learn every single things, of course about medical stuff itself, but another important things how to deal with different kind of patient not to mention the social and personal problem. and the way everybody cope or deal with the daily problems is different (example here we have a jenius badass junwan, sensitive and meticulous jongwon, weirdo and thoughtful seokhyeong etc) when we're getting senior after taking care so many patient we become calm, can think from a wide perspective since we already learn alot, we can deliver the report to the proffesor in a good way that the professor will rely and believe on us.

anyway as far as I know we don't know which one in more senior dr jang or dr bae?

it's really nice reading all of your thought here, keep comin :)

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, maggiee said:

Me too. How could she waste that americanos? hehe. 

I can't hate Minha though. As her description said that she learn those make up and fashion style things from her mother. I mean, it's just her choice of style. I won't bother. And I think she can't help but likes SeokHyeong just like Dr. Jang likes JeongWon. They see another side of those professors. And even if they are not going to be a couple, SeokHyeong really need more cheerful friends. So Minha and the nurses can be his friends.

I don't hate Min ha. It's just that I don't care for her right now. They have to show her more for me to form an opinion of her. I didn't even knew she had a crush on SH until 5th ep. I probably missed the signs. LOL. Why does he need cheerful friends when he has his bandmates? Hahahahaha

24 minutes ago, midflight said:

Was it confirmed that it was Captain Ahn who gabe the flowers to Song-hwa? :)

I assumed it was him. Who else would do that? Lol.  Do you have anyone in mind? Probably Dr. Jang for helping her catch the child abuser? LOL. I don't know. Does she have another secret admirer? Haha. 

• Like 5

54 minutes ago, midflight said:

Was it confirmed that it was Captain Ahn who gabe the flowers to Song-hwa? :)

I assume it's from Chi Hong cause during the confession scene the roses were on frame everytime. And I remember there were roses at the campsite that Song Hwa frequents. The NS team even planned to camp there to see real roses. And as we all know, Chi Hong was the only one who pushed through amidst the heavy rain.

And as @kokodus said, there's no other admirer. It would be weird if one of her friends gave her those flowers randomly. But I'm confused as to why he didn't say that the flowers were from him. Some part of my mind hopes that it's not Chi Hong's :D

• Like 5

I'm curious about the Dr Do (JWan's resident). His relationship with JWan is kinda weird. JWan tolerates him pretty well despite his clumsiness/carelessness. And although he called JWan Thanos, Dr Do seem to prefer JWan than other doctors... Strqnge

• Like 4