[Drama 2020-2021] Hospital Playlist, 슬기로운 의사생활 - Season 1 & 2

larus

5 minutes ago, ryanallright said:

Now I am wondering whether they are heading home or going for supper

They are definitely going to eat dinner together after that, IkJun's appa is buying I heard.....LOL. 

EZrTtAQUEAIwMtw?format=jpg&name=medium

Why this pic is making me so emotional? :bawling:

• Like 3
  • Sad 13
  • Love 1

What a pity that Hospital Playlist wasn't nominated for more awards at Baeksang Arts Awards tomorrow.

Good luck to Jeon Mido, hope she could win among such stiff competition

@kokodus Luckily they confirmed that they will film S2 in Nov, so probably S2 will broadcast around Mar/Apr 2021

similar to current season

• Like 11

Hopefully they would re-upload the entire live performance on the channel again. Subs will be a bonus.

I hope they make it private is to edit away the 1st opening as the 1st opening has audio issues.

They are very nice to do the opening again once they fixed the audio issues.

• Like 7

3 hours ago, ryanallright said:

He is so stressed and tired, LOL

Kyung Ho Oppa is just too adorable. He was so nervous through out the performance.

He constantly has this expression like he is gonna mess up or something, but it's okay because we just came to look at you guys and we already love you all :heart:

Also how adorable was YYS's reaction after completing his singing part!!! ADORBS!!!!!!!! I was scared for him too, I really didn't want him to mess it up. 

Signing off now, it was wonderful talking to you all, till season 2 then :wub:

• Like 6
  • Love 4

First meeting :phew:

#J wan:Hey check me out (my hair , my knees ) 

S hwa : sorry , not interested :joy:

15912936131591293604.gif

After 6 month :joy:

# we are soul mate , I automatically copy you :D

ezgif-5-cb1fef7ca3c5.gif

Even her future husband automatically copy him :lol:

ezgif-5-5c7429df5a9f.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 17
  • Love 1

Hi, i'm new here and i decided to post something because it's been on my mind lately and i just want to share with you guys :D

after finishing HP i've decided to watch Reply 1994 to see more YYS. And i don't know if anyone ever posted this, but there's one scene that caught my attention the most. In episode 7 or 8, there's a mention of the "Confession is Not Flashy" song in a scene where Chillbong looking at Na-Jung while Na-Jung looking at Trash, totally unaware of Chillbong's one sided love.

I love how PD-nim decided to use Confession is Not Flashy as WinterGarden song bcs that is like make amends to YYS character after 7 years :wub::wub: 

I definitely stand PD-nim and writer-nim harder now, more than ever :D:D

• Like 15
  • Insightful 1

This is one of my memorable drama.  I love them all equally, has never been like this.  And I was like oh... why it is only 12 eps?  And I missed their Live tonight.  I used to love Kyung Ho's drama, hardly like one for Yeon Seok's and has never watched any of Jung Suk's, not to mention any of Mi Do or Dae Myung.  But here I adore them all.  Everyone are so perfectly fit into the roles. 

I was so in love to watch how Ik Joon stared Song Hwa in silent and tired look in the kitchen while they had the late supper.  And I was kind like "fall in love" again seeing how Jun Wan appreciated Ik Soon's decision for not having rings.  On the other hand, I was so touched by how truthful Chi Yong to Song Hwa.  It gave my mixed feeling of how to pair them, Song Hwa and Ik Joon or Song Hwa and Chi Yong.  Although I tend to choose Song Hwa for Ik Joon, poor Chi Yong.  Then I hope there will be a pair for Chi Yong in S02.  For Seok Hyeong, he had a bitter marriage life but he has a very good bond with his mom.  It gave the impression he had so much love left for his ex wife and we saw the ending was he took the call from his ex, Sin Hye.  So it leaves a hope they will reunite in S02, hopefully I am not incorrectly remember the ex's name.  So probably Min Ha will be with Chi Yong?  Then Jeong Won and Gyeo Wool, there was a right time for everything, God made it so perfect for them in the right time, so it says.  Well, another couple Seok Min and Sun Bin are an additional sweetness, thus comes also the long time friends made couple Ro Sa and Jong Su.  In them we see how a long time friend could fill up the space when their lost their loved ones.  Love is so sweet for the same of companionship.  See how Jong Su gave hand to bring Ro Sa who planned to meet up Jeong Won in her worry and aversed.

The other side, we see how Jae Hak's disapproval to Jun Wan's behaviour towards the patient's family.  See first when Jun Wan had to bluntly tell the incurable little girl but later turned out he asked Jae Hak to wear black and met up with the parents who had lost their child, how Jae Hak saw Jun Wan gave a sympathy pat to the crying mom.  And later by the end, their developed better understanding each other.  Also the twins, Yoon Bok and Hong Do.  It was so natural to see how first Hong Do cried when talking about their parent's accident, and later Yoon Bok couldn't hold the tears missing her moms after looking at the patient.  I love seeing how Song Hwa stayed for Woo Joo many times when Ik Joon had to leave for hospital.   Many times, I guess I cry in each ep, never in any drama before.  It may come from seeing the patients' sadness, each ep gave me a reason to reflect in life.  I couldn't hold up when I see Ik Soon's tears for Ik Joon's visit and pocket money.  It was so extraordinary that Ik Soon asked and worry if anything happened back at home.  Watching her as Ik Soon sometimes bring me back to her role in VIP.  "Life" has not been easy for her lol.  

Well... I guess I have put my memory of this drama here.  I love everything, I laugh at the drunk silly Jeong Won every year in front of the priest brother.  I love their band, the songs, cute Woo Joo and Ik Joon, everything and everything that I can't possibly tell from beginning.  And when I watched their farewell live performance tonight, when I saw Kyung Ho seemed to shed tears, I was sad too and after the canon, the farewell, they left the studio .. I felt a part of my heart was carried away too.  A year seems to be a very long waiting, it is so much like a LDR across countries, parted and a long waiting to meet up, due to covid19 :wacko:

=== THE END ===

• Like 7
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

Hospital Playlist” Cast Talks About How Much The Drama Means To Them, Excitement To Return With Season 2, And More

Jun 4, 2020
by S. Cho
5c6a1a4f7c1d4ceba135b75d145be5b5.jpeg?s=

The cast of “Hospital Playlist” gathered for one last goodbye before season two!

On June 4, tvN aired a “Hospital Playlist” special to bring viewers behind the scenes of the hit drama. Following its conclusion, the producers told the main cast, “Thank you, we’re sorry, and if there’s not much else going on, we’ll see you in November.”

On the last day of filming, the main cast, also known as the “99’ers,” (referring to the year their characters all graduated from medical school) shared their thoughts on the drama’s conclusion. Jo Jung Suk commented, “It doesn’t feel real. I feel like I have to keep filming tomorrow and the week after.”

Yoo Yeon Seok asked, “Do I really have to let it go now? I can’t let Jung Won go yet.” Jung Kyung Ho shared, “More than anything, rather than being alone, the fact that the five of us were together made me happy. I think Joon Wan would be happy too.”

Jeon Mi Do shared, “I am so thankful and it was an honor.” Kim Dae Myung commented, “I think this is one of my top 10 memories in life that I will remember forever.”

The special also showed the cast’s first meeting at their very first script reading. It was previously revealed that Jo Jung Suk and Yoo Yeon Seok had both helped Jeon Mi Do secure her role by recommending her to the director. When Yoo Yeon Seok arrived, Jeon Mi Do told him, “I gained a big advantage thanks to you.” He responded, “Jung Suk mentioned you too. It’s because you are so skilled.”

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1404750wpp/hospital-playlist-cast-talks-about-how-much-the-drama-means-to-them-excitement-to-return-with-season-2-and-more

• Like 13

While waiting for Na PD or maybe fans who will upload the full band live performance, there are some cuts of their live performance:

1) Aloha (99 Squad ver.)

2) Confession is not Flashy (Jo Jungsuk & Yoo Yeon-sook)

3) What A Shiny Night

Spoiler

4) I Know I Love (Jeon Mido)

Spoiler

5) Met You By Chance

Spoiler

6) Me to You, You to Me (Mido Falasol)

Encore - CANON

Spoiler

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 9

55 minutes ago, ryanallright said:

Omg my usual mandarin fansub had not sub the special episode 

Anyone managed to find the sub version of last night special episode? Please share with me 

If you’re watching from the same site that I do, they do not usually sub special episode. If they do, it takes a loooong time, unlike the weekly new episodes. We can only wait and rely on YYS fans who are quite diligent in subbing his appearances if we want it quick. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Andrew - said:

Hospital Playlist Special Episode:

5.909% (National) \ 7.403% (Seoul)

:heart::heart:

#KkondaeIntern MBC ➜ EP11 : 4.7% | EP12 : 6.3%

#FixYou KBS ➜ EP19 : 2.3% | EP20 : 2.7%

#OhMyBaby tvN ➜ EP8 : 1.747%

#MysticPopupBar JTBC ➜ EP6 : 2.5%

#HospitalPlaylist tvN Special EP ➜ 5.909%

Last night rating was still No 1 comparing to other airing dramas, even from National TV station!!

If only they give us bts of Winter Garden kiss -- maybe it would pass 10% :D

How can we move on with Mido Falasol :tears:

• Like 11