[Drama 2020-2021] Hospital Playlist, 슬기로운 의사생활 - Season 1 & 2

larus

From what I gather the writer doesn't want a decided ending and to quote a soompi article: 'Shin Won Ho explained why “Hospital Playlist” is planned to have multiple seasons. He said, “I wanted to create a drama that didn’t initially have a decided ending or an ending at all. However, the viewers have to give us love for there to be another season. Holding meetings and discussions while leaving the finale open-ended allowed for a lot of new ideas and directions.”'

In view of this I expect that the remaining 2 episodes will be a summary of what we have seen so far. I have a hunch that Junwan will be singing his own version of 'Aloha.'

Junwan: Ep.3 "I made a lot of girls cry with this song." looking at SongHwa, SongHwa looking down, with a pensive expression. Jeungwon: 'Right, in Hawaii' ... SH was alarmed 'Hawaii?' ... her reaction to Jeungwon after was like: "when you feel like your bf is hiding something from you and you're bugging his friend to squeal" :D  then in the karaoke room, when Aloha came on the screen SH asks Junwan with a smile 'Did you pick this song?' As if she's expecting Junwan to sing and excited about it.

So yeah, I'm looking forward to hear Junwan sing too :) 

• Like 5

After watching Ikjun and Songhwa scene, I want a scene where Uju meets his uncles and aunt. I mean, they regularly visit him, so why not have a birthday party or anything else and get together. Or maybe they can get lunch or dinner together in the weekend. I am an Ujuholic, I know :lol:

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1

17 hours ago, Lalazhiii said:

You know that joke that goes

Poem: ”the curtains were blue”

what your teacher thinks the author meant: “the curtains represent his immense depression and lack of will to carry on” 

what the author meant :”the curtains were blue”

Just a joke haha

but really hospital playlist wouldn’t have been this interesting if it weren’t for yall theories

cant believe i been looking forward to thursday for the past two months... its not even a crime thriller..

also lately ive fallen for jo jungsuk .. i watched oh my ghost, exit, and jealousy something

any work of his you recommend?

@Lalazhiii

I dont know if you have seen it but JJS is in "The King 2hearts" .He is not the lead actor there its the first drama I watched with him.

• Like 4

Annyeong chingudeul,  old resident here,  mian for not diving in the convo for the past episodes. :)

Btw, I thought I have been in love with Ik Jun from episode 1-10 but when Jeong-won sang this part in the latest episode my fangirl heart got confused. Ottokeee. I wanna bring him home. :D

However,  I'm still rooting for the winter garden couple. :huh:

Even the lyrics got me to think twice (mian,  lol, delusional here) 

You are my loved one

I will make a silent promise

That I will protect you

Until your tears run dry

In the distant future

When we reminisce about this day

If we can give each other a kiss

In the whole wide world

For a very long time

Out of all the people 

I will only love you

Bridge

In the whole wide world

For a very long time

Out of all the people 

I will only love you

I am grateful

That I met you. 

tenor.gif

• Like 5
  • Love 7

12 hours ago, DonnaMae said:

For me, i view them as a voice of reason. Ju represents IkJun and Ro-Sa is SongHwa. So whatever Ro-sa says to her son, is SongHwa's feels for JeungWon :D 

lol.. personality wise rosa and Shwa very diff.. and Ju and IJ just not there..

for voice of reason.they could be a couple.. why specifically this childhood friend dynamic

Chilbongie had a baseball too?  :lol: So did JungHwan in one scene whilst he was “thinking”.  

EVFR6WBUEAAmOLE.jpg

If we’re looking at a spouse hunt, wouldn’t it make more sense to look at the Reply series as references?  There was no spouse hunt in Prison Playbook.  If you want to look at past references...parcels as well. 

Happy viewing tonight everyone. I am holding MiDo to account with her comment of “plot twist”. Only S1 scripts had been written when she said that.  They are working on S2 scripts now so I am banking on her saying that based on her assessment of S1.

• Like 1

Re Band positions. Bass and drums are the rhythm section (to a certain extent the rhythm guitar and the keys).  Bass and drums have to be tight in a band.  They are not showy but it’s a well known fact in band circles. It’s an unspoken relationship.

https://worshiponline.com/bass-drums-work-together/

More about locking in

https://flypaper.soundfly.com/write/rhythm-section-locking-in-with-bass-and-drums/

• Like 1

4 hours ago, nrllee said:

If we’re looking at a spouse hunt, wouldn’t it make more sense to look at the Reply series as references?  There was no spouse hunt in Prison Playbook.  If you want to look at past references...parcels as well. 

some may disagree :mrgreen:

• Like 2
  • LOL 22

Reading all theories here always amuse me, because seeing how much all the efforts to prove your ships :lol: I even didn't notice those little details when watching this drama :sweatingbullets:

I think this is indeed the charm of Lee-Shin duo, even if you try to not compare HP with their previous works (a.k.a Reply series) but in the end you are still searching the clues because this duo are so meticulous in their works.

Anyway, keep the good works, guys (and please stay civil). Love some theories here that give me more insightful views in understanding the characters in this drama :)

PS: It's Thursday! It's HP's time :wub:

• Like 5