[Drama 2020-2021] Hospital Playlist, 슬기로운 의사생활 - Season 1 & 2

larus

1 hour ago, dairymilks said:

Maybe something huge will happen in 2020, isn't this the year they will all turn 40? 

So they really meant it when they said that "Life begins at 40", huh? :lol: The whole 12 episodes laid out the context and introduced all the players of the game. We have to tune into the next season to see how things play out. Now all the characters are faced with turning points and decisions that would change their lives. 

It's somehow frustrating but at the same time quite addictive. I do love good slow-burn developments that give just the right amount of motivation to keep you hooked. Hoping they will keep the viewers hooked long enough to stay until the next season though. Hmmm maybe that wouldn't be a problem given the power of the Duo. Well, it's been years since the Reply Series aired and a lot of us are still hung up on it aren't we? :lol:

• Like 10

@KDramaFan0828 Exactly. I was thinking of that line when I realized they will all turn 40 by then. The Shin-Lee duo has developed a strong fanbase of their own that will keep the show afloat for the next two seasons. Anyone who's a fan of them will agree that the Reply series is so timeless and remains relevant to this day. 

• Like 8

The Ik-Song-Chi interactions this episode was so uncomfortable to watch for me. The tension definitely hit the roof in both their scenes (Elevator and Team Dinner). [Side Note – Kudos to the actors for the way NS Dinner confrontation scene was acted and to Director for the way it was executed – Only watching it made me feel a bundle of nerves and restlessness in their moment of pauses]

Firstly the elevator scene, I was really side-eyeing Ik Jun when he acted all petty, and at ACH for trying to pull off an IJ (?) with the shoulder touch (though I’m assuming it was to gauge SH’s reaction). For me to an extent both their actions were excusable.

Now coming to the dinner scene, it really left me in a not so pleasant taste (Watching that scene made me feel a strong sense of déjà vu, like having watched something similar this year!! Couldn’t re-collect it at first, but then I remembered.  Itaewon Class anyone?).Coming back to this particular scene, in my personal opinion I felt ACH was overstepping a few boundaries there. Posting my thoughts in spoiler below as they might not be pretty. Don’t mean to offend any of ACH’s fans or people who don’t see it the way I perceived the scene.

Spoiler

A game that started in good humor had taken an intense turn just because one person could not contain his curiosity/ jealousy and because the other got back either because he was too annoyed or too wasted, which ultimately put the lady in question in an uncomfortable position.

I did not take that in a good taste for several reasons:

1.Most importantly because it put SHwa in such an uncomfortable, embarrassing and awkward position.

2. By the time he asked that question IJ was drunk and toasted, in a way he was in a vulnerable position.

3. IJ had already refused to answer that question once before be it for whatever reason (out of consideration to SHwa, or their environment/surrounding at that time, out of respect for their friendship / his feeling, whatever the reason may be, he refused answering it),yet he still probed.

4. Now I am not expecting or hoping for him to know what kind of repercussions, implications or jeopardy it was cause in SH-IJ’s friendship, but he should have treaded carefully because there was a possibility that his actions would have implications/repercussions in his professional career, we know that SH-IJ are good people and would not hold his Team Dinner actions against him, but they’re still his Superiors and knowing South Korea’s rigid workplace structure, there is always a chance that his actions would have led to implications that would affect his job. (I know it sounds far-fetched, but since it’s supposed to be a close to reality slice of life, the thought occurred to me)

At this point I highly doubt that she feels anything non-platonic for either guys except the fact that recent revelations has left her feeling irritated/resentful/unsettled/begrudged towards a certain individual.

I can totally understand why SHwa would need a breather from Yulje, poor girl has her persistent health issues, started dealing with uncooperative and thankless patients, and has been stuck in a not-so-pleasant love triangle with two guys (of which with one of them there seems to be a good number of complications and complexities in picture).

• Like 14

10 hours ago, sakura22 said:

This is unnecessary.  @triplem had already suggested alternatives - if scrolling fast doesn't work as much, please use the ignore user button if you still would like to read other posts in the thread. I suggest making use of that if some posts are bothering you. 

Oh, did you take this as a sarcastic jab? :blink: I'm actually praising their detective skills, if the uWu didn't already give it away.  But I'll edit it ofc so it's more understandable.

The episode is like a make-or-break for the Captain. He didn't go all in, but with his facial expressions, requests and questions, it seems like realized he can't win against IJ. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kokodus said:

It can't be Min ha though....she told Gyeo ul that "If he likes you he would have come" If this theory was true I think he would have come when Min ha was sleeping and maybe he told the nurse in charge to take good care of her. Actually some twitter people were guessing that it could be Dr. Bong as he is the ER incharge. 

Wow, make sense! Found this post from twitter.

OK, we already have Captain Ikjun, President Rosa and now Secretary Bong :wub:

• Like 3
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

Probably my last update of her OST chart performance as I do not want to spam it (until there is a big change)

Jeon Mido I Know That I Loved You 730PM KST Update:

#1 Genie 

#1 Bugs 

#1 Soribada

#3 MelOn (Aloha at #2 ^_^)

#21 Flo

:flushed: not going to lie, I definitely did not expect it to do THAT well on release day..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*edit - my take on ep 11*

I am all-in on the IkSong ship, and I think there is a good chance the karaoke scene acts like sort of a closure of Ikjun's feelings towards Songhwa (as much as I hate to admit it), sort of like jungpal confession scene to deoksun in 88?

I can't shake off that (forced) smile Songhwa gave to Ikjun when he was singing to her, and after which she starts thinking(?) of something and smiling to herself...aaand scene cuts to Chihong and his recollection scene.

In a way, doesn't it implies that Songhwa moved on from Ikjun and is now leaning towards Chihong?

I hope I am wrong...

Either way, I hope they can end the season with Ikjun happy and not so heartbroken..that will make for a terrible setup to season 2..I don't care if Songhwa does not end up with him...

• Like 1
  • Love 1

16 minutes ago, Andrew - said:

Probably my last update of her OST chart performance as I do not want to spam it (until there is a big change)

Jeon Mido I Know That I Loved You 730PM KST Update:

#1 Genie 

#1 Bugs 

#1 Soribada

#3 MelOn (Aloha at #2 ^_^)

#21 Flo

:flushed: not going to lie, I definitely did not expect it to do THAT well on release day..

*edit - my take on ep 11*

I am all-in on the IkSong ship, and I think there is a good chance the karaoke scene acts like sort of a closure of Ikjun's feelings towards Songhwa (as much as I hate to admit it), sort of like jungpal confession scene to deoksun in 88?

I can't shake off that (forced) smile Songhwa gave to Ikjun when he was singing to her, and after which she starts thinking(?) of something and smiling to herself...aaand scene cuts to Chihong and his recollection scene.

In a way, doesn't it implies that Songhwa moved on from Ikjun and is now leaning towards Chihong?

I hope I am wrong...

Either way, I hope they can end the season with Ikjun happy and not so heartbroken..that will make for a terrible setup to season 2..I don't care if Songhwa does not end up with him...

I have a feeling it's like reply 97. Where shin won gave her the ring and told her don what you want with it. 

There seems to be some unresolved feelings for song hwa whose perspective we are yet to see. I agree that it seems like ik jun will be heartbroken in the season end and maybe she does start dating capt ahn. But am positive iksong is the long run end pair. Too much emphasis had been laid on his feelings to just be for nothing. Especially when her feelings are purposely being hidden. He did use the word girlfriend during the ring scene. Maybe they sort of had an understanding and ik jun moved away cause of suk Kyung hurting her in the process. Her expression during him singing was more of anger than sadness. 

She is right now not in a mood to accept his feelings. Let's see maybe the writer surprises us and shows us that it is ik jun who is helping her move. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Awesome 1

Oh myyy!! :tears: I can feel our Iksong ship hitting stormy seas HUHUHU LET’S KEEP THE FAITH!!! A lot of us here are expecting the possibility that things won’t work out in Ikjun’s favor in the meantime and it looks like we’ve accepted that or at least still trying to LOL. But despite the long and bumpy ride I think we’re still moving towards the right direction.

Narrative-wise, ending the season with Songhwa keeping her distance might be the most realistic. However, in terms of marketing for the season finale, I don’t think they’ll put a definite park to Iksong. This might happen in season 2 but doing it in season 1’s finale might be too discouraging for some viewers that they’ll totally drop the series. This goes for the other ships too. Of course they must leave us with sufficient crumbs to keep our hopes up. :lol: But this Duo is unpredictable so who can really tell, right? Maybe this is just me hoping not to get too emotional for the next episode as I did in the last. I’ve always enjoyed re-watching the episodes but I just can’t bring myself to re-watch ep 11 because I’m scared to get hurt all over again. :bawling:

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Awesome 1

Hello there

Just finished watching Ep 11. A lot to notice.... Firstly

What to look for in Season 2 - 
1. What exactly happened in Hawaii ? Why Jwan was exempted from military (as it was mentioned twice. It may have a significance)
2. The family background of only two are known, what about the others. It might be one of the prospects for season 2
3. I think the "Child Abuser" case, should have been resolved in this season only, new beginners of next season may feel disconnected. I had even thought of its climax, GW saving Jwon (or may be any of his near dear) being attacked by that perpetrator with a lethal weapon and getting in course of saving him. Hence, generating for concrete feelings towards her. (ignore, if sounding cliche` :sweat_smile:)
4. And most importantly, SongH inclination (which I'm quite sure they won't disclose this season)

Personally I don't think Rosa and JongSu have any romantic angles, as in first episode it was shown that how deeply in love he was with his late wife.

richard simmons Bits from Ep 11

1. Funny part is it started with the death of one's dad and is ending with anothers'
2. I think as per the ultra neutral nature of SoekH, I think he there can be a scene where he might also be delivering that mistress' baby.
3. ACH is a nice guy, but I don't think he has as much endurance as IJ (not pursing your love for your friend's sake). Otherwise he wouldn't have behaved like that in the get together. (Also, just as IJ patted SongH in elevator, he did the same thing to her in the car)
** Not to forget, IJ's expression when he saw the two of them in the lift, standing close together and counter to that standing closer to SongH (i could feel some sort of jealously there)
4. Jwan is ready to put in his all into this relationship. I know its hard for IS to move on with marriage, but she should consider and look at this guy's poor heart, who couldn't dare to pull out those couple rings out of his pocket....:bawling:)
5. The song sang by IJ in karoke bar, the date mentioned (31st Jan'99) was it apart of the song or did he actually met her on that day?
6. Also after that drunken night, during their band performance. Did anyone notice the awkwardness when IF and SongH made an eye contact? Now I'm pretty sure they were definitely into each other in past.
7. I loved the silence IJ opted, when Song H revealed that she is shifting to Sokcho for an year. Felt like he is both happy and sad. Happy and understanding her perspective that without any exchange of words. Sad that he will be parting with her again.

Lets wait to the last episode and bid adieu to season one on a happy note....

• Like 11

I finally finished episode 11 after work today. Which is probably a good time to watch it when I am tired and don't have much energy to think too much.

I wasn't going to write about who ends up with who and my bias which I don't have for any couple. However I am commenting because the episode was that good. How does the writer do it week after week?

Personally I think Ahn Chi Hong will go back to being a 4th year resident next week and we may not have any more pursuing. His expressions on the bunk bed looked pretty devastated but resigned. It's not like he gave up but more like he knows it's a lost cause. He was pretty upset. I don't know why he assumed if Ik Jun confessed that's it game over for him.

I am kind of relieved there will be a S2 because he will end up alone in episode 12. That's a long time to like your Professor. I didn't realize he liked her for 4 years already. That's a pretty steady liking and not an infatuation.

That banmal moment was epic. I could see the indecision from Song Hwa but she decided or didn't know he would be so frank. You guys noticed how he behaved right? He behaved like an oppa. I might have flailed and squealed a teeny teensy bit. Chi Hong you the man. You went straight out of the blue from a resident to a " interested male " to your Professor. I don't think Song Hwa was flustered in a romantic way but more of a " oh boy he is a lot more serious about me than I thought. "

Also if Song Hwa really moves to Sokcho then Chi Hong will really not be having a romance. I didn't realize till this episode that it's his final year before the Board exam. If the writers really did do their homework and so far they have been  really diligent; any doctor will tell you the year when you have your exit or Board exam is basically a year when you say good bye to your personal life. No one I know has a life during exam year and you basically study all year. Tv time is gone. Kdrama time is gone. No dinner out. No holidays. You go for study seminars. You take your annual leave. You try to get out from long night rotations. 

Ik Jun also flat out challenged Chi Hong that will be a competition and he has the advantage. SH actually looked disturbed after Ik Jun confessed. 

I am not sure this ship will sail. Also the subs are a bit flippant. As in the word choices. I will have to go back and rewatch when I am more awake to watch it raw this time. To get the full effect.

Ik Jun and Jeongwan are so good at doing physical humour. 

• Like 9
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

In epi 11, Rosa asks Gyeo Ul for her help. Maybe it is different video from other channel but i dont remember which one 

For what I understand, even tho Song Hwa left for Sokcho, the timing is kinda like "avoid and do nothing". Maybe she felt pressure over the awkwardness - she drawn the working attitude btw Chi Hong when Chi Hong is trying to ease her with a patient problem
Then, Ik Jun - silent treatment? Forced smile? Avoiding eyes? Well it is hard if 20 years before you had a crush for another.. then it went away. That feeling turns into familial and friendly feeling. Not as a lover. Then Ik Jun reveals his feelings. Its awkward for me for your best friends turn to you and says you like her/him. Hrmmmm. But well. Ik Jun, you are married previously | Song Hwa, you dated with people for quite some time.. all those seems to wash away all your 1st crush feelings. 
Now they are in 40s and same hospi - the flames reignited slowly. Maybe because of Uju - Ik Juj felt his son shouldnt grow up in a divorce, maybe because of working environment - they met each other everyday, or maybe the single status. I dont think Ik Jun would have the same feelings again if he didnt work at the same hospi and divorced

1 hour ago, JungRok said:

There was a section in previous videos where you mention Rosa will intervene in the future. Is this what you meant? In epi 11, Rosa asks Gyeo Ul for her help. Maybe it is different video from other channel but i dont remember which one 

For what I understand, even tho Song Hwa left for Sokcho, the timing is kinda like "avoid and do nothing". Maybe she felt pressure over the awkwardness - she drawn the working attitude btw Chi Hong when Chi Hong is trying to ease her with a patient problem
Then, Ik Jun - silent treatment? Forced smile? Avoiding eyes? Well it is hard if 20 years before you had a crush for another.. then it went away. That feeling turns into familial and friendly feeling. Not as a lover. Then Ik Jun reveals his feelings. Its awkward for me for your best friends turn to you and says you like her/him. Hrmmmm. But well. Ik Jun, you are married previously | Song Hwa, you dated with people for quite some time.. all those seems to wash away all your 1st crush feelings. 
Now they are in 40s and same hospi - the flames reignited slowly. Maybe because of Uju - Ik Juj felt his son shouldnt grow up in a divorce, maybe because of working environment - they met each other everyday, or maybe the single status. I dont think Ik Jun would have the same feelings again if he didnt work at the same hospi and divorced

Jun Wan and Ik Soon - no matter how you be considerate for your other half, think for yourself. Just give her the ring - couple ring is fine. For me, after a year, they will break up. Ik soon will confess first. 

Time skip? In series, they were set in 2019. Song Hwa gone for a year. So it will be 2021 for the team to work in the same hospi again??? 

Dr Garden , Jeong Won went for priesthood? Hrmm I think he will go to Italy but not for priesthood. Maybe a time off? If he kept delaying it, the ticket will be expensive in late december and a lot of things like accomodation and several others visa, money... heh. I think he will go there. Gyeo Ul will not stop him because she isnt selfish. She will respect his decision and if Dr Garden able to decide for himself, then it is good. You know when you hit 40, you want to do smth for yourself. And we should respecf for others
In that time if hes gone for a year or maybe not, Dr Winter Gyeo Ul will be gone as wellfor her residency exam and waiting for fellowship. She will finished her 4th year. So we wont see romance btw Jeong Won? It is likely to be unbudding romance. Dont think it gonna happen. I can only bet Gyeo Ul will confess her feelings but not force him to stay. 

Seokhyung? Bear bear couple - well seems like he is open for the idea of work couple. Nothing much in his story because I know he matured for the best - his hurtful past and his struggle for mother. He knows what is best for him. Good for her Min Ha to confront!

Hrmmm Anyone else?  

If the writer is bold, then maybe the writer can use the Corona outbreak as an excuse for Jeong Won Dr Priest Garden to stay in Korea. But this is sensitve issue. But maybe this is why they set in 2019. Since Song Hwa will take a break for a year, Dr Priest will be gone? Min Ha will be at her 4th year residency, Chi Hong will be gone as well after 4th year and Gyeo Ul will be gone too. I mean there will be new characters for next season. To set the drama in 2021? Haha. Well we dont know . 

This is the one reason i think Winter Garden will not work.

• Like 1
  • Unamused 3
  • Confused 2

4 hours ago, ryanallright said:

@loopo Neither will sink or dock, we will have to find out next year. I think Shin PD and Writer Lee will continue to tease us for the finale 

As long as my ship is alive, I'm alright be it a year or two I'm willing to wait. But hey no matter what happens next episode I've been through enough watching their previous series together, I watched this knowing a heartbreak was possible in the future (yes, my heart broke for looney in PPB, it was greater than chilbongie).

CAPTAIN AHN FIGHTING!!

• Like 1

After reading some opinions of Ik-Song ship on Weibo, I went to re-watch several scenes of episode 11 again for a few times.

Lol, just trying to see how they would make sense to me. :sweatingbullets:

Never had one drama gave me headache as I did not really devote myself to watch the Reply series.

One opinion mentioned that after SHwa rejected Ahn's 1st attempt to have a meal together, when he ask is it inconvenient to have a meal alone with him, she had subtly hinting by saying it is not but rather she is afraid that he make it awkward. It is clear she does not wanna has a meal together alone.

But the request to speak informally, shoulder pat and shoulder rub is how he had ignored her statement of making it awkward.

He clearly did not think logically on this.

The opinion also bought in Winter and JWan as example. After Winter was rejected when she tried to have a meal together with JWon alone, she had stayed within the line and do what is needed of her when she is working with JWon, there were no additional requests.

As JWan, he understand that Ik-soon does not wish to be tied down, so he presented something else rather than a ring while keeping the ring to himself.

The sigh of relief after Ahn disembarked from her car was the feeling of finally it is over.

As for the moving to Sokcho is more of a chance for her to sort out her inner feelings towards Ikjun and there is nothing to do with Ahn.

In an earlier post in this forum, there was a twitter post which has the hashtag of four couples. I initially think it is a marketing method but now I think the couples could be true, I think Ahn could be just one of the tools that will bring Ik-Song together. Of course we still need to keep a look out for season 2 and 3

turn on cc for subs

I kind of agree with her, Ahn crossed the line and given advantage to Ikjun

• Like 18
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, ryanallright said:

After reading some opinions of Ik-Song ship on Weibo, I went to re-watch several scenes of episode 11 again for a few times.

Lol, just trying to see how they would make sense to me. :sweatingbullets:

Never had one drama gave me headache as I did not really devote myself to watch the Reply series.

One opinion mentioned that after SHwa rejected Ahn's 1st attempt to have a meal together, when he ask is it inconvenient to have a meal alone with him, she had subtly hinting by saying it is not but rather she is afraid that he make it awkward. It is clear she does not wanna has a meal together alone.

But the request to speak informally, shoulder pat and shoulder rub is how he had ignored her statement of making it awkward.

He clearly did not think logically on this.

The opinion also bought in Winter and JWan as example. After Winter was rejected when she tried to have a meal together with JWon alone, she had stayed within the line and do what is needed of her when she is working with JWon, there were no additional requests.

As JWan, he understand that Ik-soon does not wish to be tied down, so he presented something else rather than a ring while keeping the ring to himself.

The sigh of relief after Ahn disembarked from her car was the feeling of finally it is over.

As for the moving to Sokcho is more of a chance for her to sort out her inner feelings towards Ikjun and there is nothing to do with Ahn.

In an earlier post in this forum, there was a twitter post which has the hashtag of four couples. I initially think it is a marketing method but now I think the couples could be true, I think Ahn could be just one of the tools that will bring Ik-Song together. Of course we still need to keep a look out for season 2 and 3

turn on cc for subs

I kind of agree with her, Ahn crossed the line and given advantage to Ikjun

Chi Hong has a right to be selfish with his feelings but he also needs to respect Song Hwa.

Song Hwa also has the right to accept or be selfish with herself. 

After 20 years of friendship, that 1st crush love turns into familial  and friendly. Song Hwa needs her own time to set her mind.

Unfair for Ik Jun to confront after Chi Hong pushed him to cross the line.

But well, Song Hwa advise Seok Hyung, dont do anythimg if you dont know what to do. Yes this is true.... Song Hwa took her own words and transferred to Sokcho? 

Plus the last scene, isnt it cold for Sokcho to be outside? Hahah maybe time skip??

Jeongwon will go to Italy but maybe for a short time - a break perhaps. Clearly he is reluctant to go - maybe a guilt towards his profession, mom? Gyeo Ul? I dont see how Gyeo Ul will affect his decision next ep 12.. but i think she will confess to him. However, she will not forced him to stay for her. She knows her boundary and respect Jeong Won choices.

I am glad Seok Hyung is opening up to Min Ha in preview. Maybe in the 1 year off, they became the famous couple of Ob Gyn.Lmao.. Hahah 

Jun Wan - just be bold and give her the ring. Plus, I bet her feeling will be gone after a year? Idk. But Ik Jun totally knows about them being a couple. Lmao. All those subtle hints added that he is playing games instead of studying? He is giving them the chances to spend time together.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote videos! Thanks!
  • Like 6
  • Love 1

42 minutes ago, JungRok said:

Since Song Hwa will take a break for a year, Dr Priest will be gone? Min Ha will be at her 4th year residency, Chi Hong will be gone as well after 4th year and Gyeo Ul will be gone too. I mean there will be new characters for next season. To set the drama in 2021? Haha. Well we dont know . 

This is the one reason i think Winter Garden will not work.

Then we viewers might as well be gone then. lol :D 

think after reading lots of comment and opinions, Im the only who has a different view re: Songhwa/Chihong. (I should have gone to Specsavers) ;) 

Firstly, I feel sorry for ChiHong, in picking a rival why it has to be IKJun, the most favourite of all. Funny, witty, handsome, adorable, talented, caring, IkJun. ChiHong, do you have a death wish?!!! Lol :D 

A lot of comments says they don't like the way ChiHong put IkJun on the spot, but its been forgotten how many times ChiHong was put onto spot and asked if he likes SongHwa (by SW herself, 2x by IkJun and Dr.Bong?) I admire him for being consistent, he doesn't falter, and he always affirmed his feelings. It's IkJun's chance to be true to his feelings this time and twice he tried to hide but he was cornered, isn't a relief to finally say it out loud? 

The elevator scene, I see SongHwa not tense to be standing next to CH but more of conscious of him, she even removed the neck brace. Then she instuct CH to press 'First Basement floor.' When Ikjun showed up, isn't that a picture of baseball bat on his back? So I take it as reference to a 'First-Base' a preliminary stage to one's objective. 

Someone mentioned that because actors has no idea about the general storyline, and we shouldn't read their expressions alone but their lines. But for me, when you can't read the line, look at the camera angle. 

SH/CH meeting in the lobby, noticed the big heart? and when SH droved-by infront of the Emergency there's a long arrow ahead.

The car scene, the shoulder feel. Yes, SongHwa was tense, but when he left the car, we can still see his silhoutte walking towards the front door, its Songhwa's focal vision following him.

The way they are sitting down next to each other in the bar, the camera was behind them the gap under the table, their knees touching? not impossible, as we were shown Ikjun's playing footsies under the table last episode but then she told him off.

And how about the coffee theory? you know when the coffee is given and SHwa drinks :)  I think it originated from the movie of Jung woo-sung 'if you drink it we're dating.'.. Capt.Ahn put down a coffee from previous ep. she didn't drink it. another scene, he asks to buy her one, she said no, then yes, then ikjun came with a coffee, she drank it... last scene of SW/CH, Songhwa was waiting. the picture of a heart on the wall was in full view, then the camera pans as CH approach, then the heart becomes half. guess it was a planned meeting in the garden CH holding the coffee and a coat and SW accepted both put the coat on and drank the coffee while the camera did an elevated shots ..Two of them just sitting down. She told him to talk to the wife, means she trust him. the same way when JW eventually put trust in GW re: communicating with patients family. 

That's why I don't see others pov that SongHwa was disappointed at Capt.Ahn  after the NS night-out. Her feelings has shifted, but ChiHong is not yet sure of her and he's jealous of IkJun. I take it that His line 'He's out of line.' subconsciously has double meaning explaining his actions at the same time referring to the patient.

Just sharing my own interpretation. We can all agree to disagree (peace) :D 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, __jesse said:

The reason why it’s so hard to read Songhwa’s expressions is because of the way this pd-writer duo works. Every actor receives a customised script that only contains the parts which he/she is involved in. The actors themselves do not know what other actors are doing until they watch the drama on TV.

@__jesse Thank you so much for this! I have been curios on how to script looks like and imagine that each actor/actress got customized part of their own. 

Wow, just wow for the team on the effort they input and resulted in beautiful, hart warming and so real life drama for us. :heart:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Hi, all! After 11 episodes, I keep wondering 3 things:
1. who’s the real Songhwa’s first love? If I am not mistaken, there is no scene that tell us “this is her first love”
2. who’s Jeongwon’s love in his 20s?
3. why Jeongwon triggered Seokhyung’s jealousy?

I am sorry I skip reading lots of pages in this thread. I don’t know if one of you may answer this. Yes, all of your theories are mind-blown. But next week is the last episode, I hope PD&writer make it clear about those 3 :) 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, aliciavikanderrr said:

Hi, all! After 11 episodes, I keep wondering 3 things:
1. who’s the real Songhwa’s first love? If I am not mistaken, there is no scene that tell us “this is her first love”
2. who’s Jeongwon’s love in his 20s?
3. why Jeongwon triggered Seokhyung’s jealousy?

I am sorry I skip reading lots of pages in this thread. I don’t know if one of you may answer this. Yes, all of your theories are mind-blown. But next week is the last episode, I hope PD&writer make it clear about those 3 :) 

3. Seokhyung jealousy? When was this?

2. I think they will go for Season 2 to explain backstory. Empathatic person? If the person is emotionally attached to people, then I think in past history, Dr Priest had his share of love but then, it was unfruitful. Maybe that 1st love made a comeback in season 2 and Gyeo Ul in the way?? If they gonna do the drama setting in 2021 after "SongHwa break in Sokcho", then Gyeo Ul is technically gone since she went for Board exam and maybe a fellowship (3rd year to 4th year then to fellow) 

1. Yes. No real admit scene. But it was hinted someone in the group. Could be Ik Jun because the camera pans/transition to his face whenever Song Hwa staring at him. I think in S2, we will get SHwa POV flashback

48 minutes ago, DonnaMae said:

Then we viewers might as well be gone then. lol :D 

hahah true. 

Thats why I dont think Winter Garden may not work. 

Winter will confess, surely - and maybe Garden went for Italy for a while. 

But really, shes in 3rd year and heading to 4th year. Soon she will be leaving Yulje??? Idk. But it is possible because of board exam, doctor posting, and staff re-appointment. 

This playlist is about the five bff. Then if SongHwa taking a break for a year (2019 present- then break 2020, and next season 2 will be 2021?),

if Jeongwon gonna be back from Italy break ( maybe he will soon realizes that he is more suited for Doctorhood than priesthood),  

We wont see Gyeo Ul in 2021.. by the time Song Hwa returns to Yulje. 

It seems only the 5 main characters are confirmed fot s2??

• Like 1