[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Love and Destiny 三生三世宸汐缘

DontEatMyKimchi

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Imagine Chang Chen nini Le bo and Ling yue on the show can't stop laughing 

Oh father in law and mother in law son in law super awkward :joy: 

The most important is this show is extremely popular in China  if LAD can be promote on the show how great is that  

That would be hilarious! It’s probably hard to get CC and NN on the show but other actors would be great! Oh even the actor who play ZH is a hottie too.

hahaha it’s so funny that both LeBo and LingYue either same age or younger than JC in the drama

I’m sure fans in China already send in request for the show to have LaD cast on Happy Camp. If they promote more, it’ll be explosive lol

Yeah I desperately want to see CC and ZH perform their clap hands dance too That we saw in behind the scenes That would be hilarious Let's hope the fans in China would send the request let the LAD casts be their guests soon

It’s a pity this drama is not that famous due to lack of advertising or promotion. I hope all other broadcast or streaming channels outside China will pick this up. 

Anyway, I saw this on Twitter - https://m.weibo.cn/status/4433077935649703?

CC has a different kind of charisma. Those photos of him in Weibo for ElleMan are great. I can’t read chinese characters so I am not sure if he talked about LAD in that feature. 

22 minutes ago, sunkissedluna said:

It’s a pity this drama is not that famous due to lack of advertising or promotion. I hope all other broadcast or streaming channels outside China will pick this up. 

Anyway, I saw this on Twitter - https://m.weibo.cn/status/4433077935649703?

CC has a different kind of charisma. Those photos of him in Weibo for ElleMan are great. I can’t read chinese characters so I am not sure if he talked about LAD in that feature. 

I am using Google Translate to English and Google Reader listen in Chinese 

Zhang Zhen used to read the poem "Reading Poems for You". There is a song "Going to the top of the mountain to plant an oak tree is not a pine tree": "My oak tree / trembling in the breeze / every leaf is different / every leaf is very good"  .  The same is true for a good actor, each with its own differences.  The "different" and "good" of Zhang Zhen's leaves are sharp and serious.  The current Zhang Zhen is slack, but it also contains tension.  He can feel his maturity and have a "living confidence."  "A good performance is to draw nutrients from life. That state is the self-confidence of living."

6 minutes ago, Winterfairy said:

Really? I thought it’ll be the same. Whoa!

not the same director and writer? 
They are the core of the drama.

No, the director and production team of TMOPB were obviously shot Love and Destiny last year. Pillow Book was shot last year also. They couldn't work in two big projects at the same time.

4 hours ago, Winterfairy said:

Btw, pillow book’s trailer drop yesterday. Maybe it’ll get people to talk about the LAD again, because of the same production team.

No not the same production team.

L&D and TMOPB have the same director and producer and production team. 

PB and TMOPB have the same writer.

Archived