[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Love and Destiny 三生三世宸汐缘

DontEatMyKimchi

5 hours ago, Winterfairy said:

Now I’m curious, because L&D the character development is better and the storyline actually has a good moral. Love the whole argument of love vs responsibility, and about Lin Mo, is she an individual or is she LX. That’s was fun.

In my opinion she is an individual ling mo because she lost her past life  memories But she had a feelings while jiu Chen telling her the moon cake festival story and kissed her I found her expression had kind of  familiar feeling to him

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Winterfairy said:

Now I’m curious, because L&D the character development is better and the storyline actually has a good moral. Love the whole argument of love vs responsibility, and about Lin Mo, is she an individual or is she LX. That’s was fun.

Yes I agree.  I  extremely love that part in ep59 where LX sitting on the edge of the well and talking to JC who is at the bottom. I am soooo looking forward to Viki's translation of this part. The writer is just gorgeous.

I think Lin Mo is part of LX. 

1 hour ago, zijinini said:

Yes I agree.  I  extremely love that part in ep59 where LX sitting on the edge of the well and talking to JC who is at the bottom. I am soooo looking forward to Viki's translation of this part. The writer is just gorgeous.

I think Lin Mo is part of LX. 

Agree recall back episode 51 she told Jc she is ling Xi but she is LING MO too She has both life memories After she reborn back as Ling Xi 

ELove and destiny has break my record almost 3 months I still can't withdrawal from the drama it's too attract me. :joy:

Last time TMOPB I used 3 weeks to withdraw myself I re watched some of the parts That BQ gets her eyeballs back from Suk king hahaha Finally suk Jing gets the punishment and pay the price  for her sin

7 minutes ago, LeeN said:

ELove and destiny has break my record almost 3 months I still can't withdrawal from the drama it's too attract me. :joy:

Last time TMOPB I used 3 weeks to withdraw myself I re watched some of the parts That BQ gets her eyeballs back from Suk king hahaha Finally suk Jing gets the punishment for her sin

Omg is it cruel to say I love that episode too, with BQ revenge?  it’s so satisfying!!!! Where as L&D is like all episodes are satisfying. Lin Mo with JC is the best of all.

54 minutes ago, Winterfairy said:

Omg is it cruel to say I love that episode too, with BQ revenge?  it’s so satisfying!!!! Where as L&D is like all episodes are satisfying. Lin Mo with JC is the best of all.

Yes we could see his jealous face tricky face and pamper weak face He really live as a human he uses all his strategy to win her heart so cute 

On 10/30/2019 at 12:04 PM, Winterfairy said:

I don’t see any of our cast joining anything to promote. Actors such as SiMing, ShiSan, YF, or QY. Didn’t hear much from them. NiNi and CC are probably busy, and it seem like CC rarely do those realities shows or interview.

There was one fanmeet while the drama was airing I think? It had Nini + SiMing + ShiSan. It was the one where she wore a gorgeous red dress (I remember this thread had pictures). They might have had some interviews and such from iQiyi while it was airing, but it would have been limited exposure. (I haven't looked too hard for behind the scenes so idk)

Web drama promotion tactics are little different from TV dramas. It WAS front and center on iQiyi's front page when it was airing, but it also rarely trended on weibo, which was why all its fans kept saying it's too broke to promote. They didn't go on Happy Camp to promote because it didn't air on Hunan TV, simple as that. Promoting on TV isn't as effective as it would have been 5 or 10 years ago tbh. All tv station have been very careful in choosing historical dramas, a number of high quality historical last year and this year were web dramas.

Note that this year historical dramas had a huge scare about being restricted around March, then two big historical TV dramas ran into trouble (Investiture of God & Novoland) in early June. It was unclear if the fact they were historical fantasy had something to do with it, there were lots of rumours flying around. Then in August, it was all 70 years PRC celebratory dramas for three months, which basically excludes historical. So they would have run into a lot of trouble even if L&D was hot property. The initial trailer wasn't very promising as well.

In the beginning I thought they would end up together 

3 hours ago, Winterfairy said:

D917-D941-74-F0-496-F-8-EBD-375-FD2-D642

What do y’all think of this couple?

Their earlier encounters show potential, and might help each other character development, but it was a wasted.

If all the quaternary they’re the only one with intriguing background. QB found in the back of a turtle, like did her parents left her there or was it a plot? Then QinYuan is South Pole old man (Santa Claude’s brother) eldest disciple. They got elements that could totally be a good story too.

@LeeN it is me or CC robe is different color in BTS vs in the drama. It’s like that viral picture of white and gold dress lol.

1 hour ago, Winterfairy said:

If all the quaternary they’re the only one with intriguing background. QB found in the back of a turtle, like did her parents left her there or was it a plot? Then QinYuan is South Pole old man (Santa Claude’s brother) eldest disciple. They got elements that could totally be a good story too.

@LeeN it is me or CC robe is different color in BTS vs in the drama. It’s like that viral picture of white and gold dress lol.

You're right I think they slightly edit the robe colour Or either the studio lights effect the robe colour while shooting 

Archived