[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Love and Destiny 三生三世宸汐缘

DontEatMyKimchi

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Winterfairy said:

https://www.netflixtvseries.com/tv/90819/love-and-destiny

how dare that person rate our drama 6/10!

That rating is an abomination! 6/10?! What a despicable low life! It’s unacceptable and it’s an insult to the very good acting of the cast and the people who worked hard to make and produce this drama. 

I keep requesting this to Netflix and i hope they will air it one day. 

53 minutes ago, Winterfairy said:

Y’all if Netflix air this show will they translate ZhenShun (JC’s title) or shinainai. :hushed:

Pccd  translate shen chun as supreme god I think it can't be better anymore 

Besides viki translation not much difference with pccd 

15 minutes ago, zijinini said:

The zun part (respected) doesn't get translated.  

We should understand It's pretty hard to translate especially the fantasy ancient series It can't be 100% accurately 

On 10/19/2019 at 2:37 PM, LeeN said:

Yes while shooting this shot he was pretty heart ache Chang Chen couldn't pull out his feelings after called for cut Too heartbreaking I saw on YouTube  behind the scenes .

He sounded quite sad when he said he’s only got 5 days left as Jiuchen. It seems like he was quite reluctant to say goodbye to this character.:cry:

54 minutes ago, zijinini said:

I think he likes to portray as jc It's quite challenging and fun for him

I'm sure he had given a lot of efforts to understand the script and characters An adorable director who also explained briefly with them

6 hours ago, Dramajunkie2020 said:

He sounded quite sad when he said he’s only got 5 days left as Jiuchen. It seems like he was quite reluctant to say goodbye to this character.:cry:

Because of your comment i now know a bit of what they said in the BTS.:)

7 hours ago, zijinini said:

OMG just saw this on Douban.

At first i thought the pairing was a mismatch but halfway into the drama i can  say that they’re great for each other. It’s a delight to see when the female lead can match the male lead or vice versa in their roles, it’s not common, so i love them together.:)

32 minutes ago, sunkissedluna said:

At first i thought the pairing was a mismatch but halfway into the drama i can  say that they’re great for each other. It’s a delight to see when the female lead can match the male lead or vice versa in their roles, it’s not common, so i love them together.:)

Yup, that's what I thought in the beginning. And I believe many had thought the same. Really... we have to blame the first release trailer for this thought I think. I ALMOST didn't want to watch Love and Destiny. Thank God I didn't do it! And yeah, Ni Ni and Chang Chen's chemistry as Ling Xi and Jiu Chen is off the chart! :love: Their acting are superb and really2 want to see them to work together again :lol:

Archived