[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Love and Destiny 三生三世宸汐缘

DontEatMyKimchi

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm super super late to this, so I don't know if this is relevant anymore. But if you want to buy something from Taobao (or Alibaba for that matter), you can try googling proxy agents. Basically, they act as liaison for you and the store. The store will send the product to proxy agent, and then they'll send it to you. If you buy from multiple stores/a lot of things, they'll unwrap all your packages and ship it to you in one. There's of course handling fee + shipping fee, but that's how I bought clothes and other stuff before.

On 10/20/2019 at 2:09 AM, zijinini said:

I found Ni Ni's next drama with Sun Li on Douban so this rumor is pretty much for real.

I wouldn't take anything on Douban seriously, it can be edited like a wiki. However, Ni ni is basically cast because of the production team. The director is the Rise of Phoenix's director, Ni ni signed up with his wife as a manager after tRoP, so basically this is a sure bat. Filming was going to start in December but has been delayed to unknown date. I hope she pick up a movie or something.

As for Sun Li, it was kind of unlikely to begin wih because Sun Li literally just wrapped up filming another drama. She usually film a drama every like two years, because she and her husband (actor/director Deng Chao) take turns to work to ensure family time with kids. I really want her to be in it too because she's very very well liked by the general public, and Ni ni really needs someone that guarantee views so she can actually be seen (tRoP bombed in ratings and L&D is a webdrama, neither are big hits even if we like them). If not her, someone like Yao Chen could do since she act pretty well + was just in a hit drama this year, but Sun Li is the best choice. I also hope they can get Chen Jianbin, since he's reputable and Ni ni could learn from more veterans.

Someone asked about the movie that she filmed earlier this year. It's with Andy Lau and a sequel, but the role is likely not that important, probably something like in Savage. She wasn't in HK for very long. Mostly hope she made a good impression on everyone, that maybe they can work together again, or recommend her to other directors/production teams. There's significant amount HK production people active in mainland these days.

Spoiler
7 minutes ago, LeeN said:

Super cute Miss 13 and shi ming 

I love to see when jiu chen orders and warns her by starring his powerful eyes

But I can't find any edit scenes  of miss 13 and jiu chen

Absolutely love this video, been trying to find one of this all time favorite tertiary couple :joy:

Found this cute picture of them too, if someone can post it.

https://mydramalist.com/photos/6oP3X

Archived