[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Love and Destiny 三生三世宸汐缘

DontEatMyKimchi

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did you guys notice that in love and destiny they used to say I like you 我喜欢你 Wǒ xǐhuān nǐ instead of I love you 我爱你 Wǒ ài nǐ

Jiu Chen  said to A mo ones in episode 44 When A mo found out he wasn't  her fiance Mr Song 

Jiu Chen told A mo he liked her since we met each other long time ago Even he could say that he loved her

So what is the difference in between this two words?  I like you  I love you 

5 hours ago, LeeN said:

Did you guys notice that in love and destiny they used to say I like you 我喜欢你 Wǒ xǐhuān nǐ instead of I love you 我爱你 Wǒ ài nǐ

Jiu Chen  said to A mo ones in episode 44 When A mo found out he wasn't  her fiance Mr Song 

Jiu Chen told A mo he liked her since we met each other long time ago Even he could say that he loved her

So what is the difference in between this two words?  I like you  I love you 

Maybe this will help you for your question:

https://www.quora.com/In-Chinese-culture-how-common-is-it-to-regularly-say-I-love-you-to-family-and-significant-others

3 hours ago, Winterfairy said:

@LeeN I noticed that none of our couples say “I love you” as well, but then again their actions speak volume!

Omg without this forum and my daily watch for a few days...Reality hit hard. lol

Agree perhaps the author wanted to describe their relationship  with deep inner love and willing to sacrifice for each other with no regrets 

1 hour ago, zijinini said:

This drama has absolutely NO advertising at all. I guess they don't have any money left. There was only 7 people on Douban group when it started airing OMG can you believe it???!!! No ads no promotion no TV no nothing. sooooooo sad

It's unfair to love and destiny sad 

4 hours ago, LeeN said:

love and destiny shi ming vs Eternal love shi ming

Who is your favorite? 

Poster+Love+and+Destiny+8.jpgbd1a11efadb3e017b6d05798a81f7769.jpg

My favorite is the one who dressed up as a lady

They have their own charm, but Si Ming in LnD is more comical and have much more imporant role rather than the other one. My vote goes for Si Ming LnD :D

And yeah the 'lady' Si Ming is down right hilarious :lol:

It is money well spend to have this great production and cast. Imagine if they have a bit left for advertisement! This also prove that a drama so good that it speak for it self. 
I’m just surprised for a drama with as high rating as this one and many viewers, it’s so quiet with the cast. I thought other actors and actress would have role offer left and right, and ask to be on other reality shows or talk shows.

40 minutes ago, Winterfairy said:

It is money well spend to have this great production and cast. Imagine if they have a bit left for advertisement! This also prove that a drama so good that it speak for it self. 
I’m just surprised for a drama with as high rating as this one and many viewers, it’s so quiet with the cast. I thought other actors and actress would have role offer left and right, and ask to be on other reality shows or talk shows.

It's kind of waste they didn't broadcast this drama on TV channels The entire story are more touching and warming our hearts too

Archived