[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Love and Destiny 三生三世宸汐缘

DontEatMyKimchi

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
48 minutes ago, Winterfairy said:

Dang! Zhao Li Ying is on there too. That’s gonna be tough. We’ll have better chance with ChangChen, but we need to at least get NiNi second place if not first.

Is the fan in China voting on this too?

Yes I see fans on Douban group are voting for NN and CC.

56 minutes ago, Winterfairy said:

https://www.douban.com/group/topic/150763828/

Can someone translate this fanfic? Hope the author won't mind sharing.

OMG where did you find this :love: thanks so many chapters. 

All I can translate is some simple chapter title. Wow every chapter title is four characters.

Chapter 55 The night before wedding

Chapter 56 Wedding entourage Going to Peach Forest to welcome the bride

Chapter 57 Wedding in Congji Abyss

3 hours ago, zijinini said:

OMG where did you find this :love: thanks so many chapters. 

All I can translate is some simple chapter title. Wow every chapter title is four characters.

Chapter 55 The night before wedding

Chapter 56 Wedding entourage Going to Peach Forest to welcome the bride

Chapter 57 Wedding in Congji Abyss

lol I was browsing to see they’re talking about Huading Award and stumble upon this. I usual English is on hiatus right now, so I hope this is just as good.

On 11/10/2019 at 6:02 AM, Winterfairy said:

What requirements do they need to air on China’s TV?

Go through another check with the government but I don't think that's a problem. It's more who will buy the drama. It's also more likely to be smaller station or not the best time slot, since I think they have restriction on the prime time slot (each channel can only air limited episodes of costume dramas per year in that slot iirc)

On 11/10/2019 at 11:47 AM, LeeN said:

If L&D is unable to air on tv which means they don't even have a chance to be nominated too right

For the big TV awards that matter yeah. Flying Asparas, Magnolia and Golden Eagle, ranked in most prestigious to less so. The first one is governmental so it heavily depends on genre of the show, L&D wouldn't work. To give you an idea, past recipients that you might know are: Nirvana in Fire, Ode to Joy, Nothing Gold Can Stay. Magnolia was held earlier this year and it comes every 2 years I think, so it'd be tough. Golden Eagle suffered a bit in reputation after last year where they gave the award to Dilereba for a rather lackluster drama/performance so ummm.

1 hour ago, Winterfairy said:

It’s such an amazing drama with high rating, but so low on popularity. Untamed and Last Day in Chan’an has more votes.:frown:

Don't be so sad yet let me cheer you girls up.

Girls you are the fans of a top top top classic drama that will last for decades. This drama is the top of the top. Want to know how top is this? This drama will be air on numerous Chinese TV channel in summer and winter break for the next many many years. It will become the memory of a whole generation.
I was in the L&D Douban group when it only had several hundred people. I said in the group that the rating of this drama will be 8.8 when it was only 5.7 at that time. Everyone there thought I was crazy and the admin of the group even deleted my post. I still believe this drama will definately reach 8.8 in five years.

I haven't seen any drama in my whole life that could touch my heart that deep for such a long time. 

1 hour ago, zijinini said:

Don't be so sad yet let me cheer you girls up.

Girls you are the fans of a top top top classic drama that will last for decades. This drama is the top of the top. Want to know how top is this? This drama will be air on numerous Chinese TV channel in summer and winter break for the next many many years. It will become the memory of a whole generation.
I was in the L&D Douban group when it only had several hundred people. I said in the group that the rating of this drama will be 8.8 when it was only 5.7 at that time. Everyone there thought I was crazy and the admin of the group even deleted my post. I still believe this drama will definately reach 8.8 in five years.

I haven't seen any drama in my whole life that could touch my heart that deep for such a long time. 

Yes this drama definitely has deep in our hearts I re watched episode 45 again yesterday I laughed again at the part jiu Chen and A. Mo father conversation His swear it's kinda awkward to me He might forget her father is a human being Such a strong words with his serious face ( I would used my life to protect her if I failed to protect her My spirit and soul would destroyed and never reincarnated )

32 minutes ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

@Winterfairy this is so amazing... and I know this scene is from Savage... they just need to throw fend shao feng and zhao liying out of the picture.... i know its difficult but still a hard core fan can wish.. :D hey pls tell me how do i vote??? i will make sure will bring a lot of other insta users as well..

Pinkpinapple from Viki wrote an easy instruction to follow:

1) Click on the link: https://huadingaward.com/vote2

2) Then click on the link titled "The 26th Huading Awards Voting Portal" colored in either red or blue. It'll become this page: https://docs.google.com/for...

3) Go down to the fifth box and vote the first one that says, 《宸汐缘》张震 (which is "Love & Destiny" Chang Chen for best actor in the historical TV drama category)

4) Go down to the 6th box and vote for the one that says,《宸汐缘》倪妮 (which is "Love & Destiny" Ni Ni for best actress in the historical TV drama category)

Please spread the news. Thank you.

Archived