Quantcast
Jump to content
DontEatMyKimchi

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Love and Destiny 三生三世宸汐缘

Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, LeeN said:

We should understand It's pretty hard to translate especially the fantasy ancient series It can't be 100% accurately 

Yeah I guess you are right. It's fun to see different version of translation tho.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, zijinini said:

OMG just saw this on Douban.

74485428_2418502981800578_39907867169810

 

75282357_2418502848467258_34873540366408

How great if we can see their wedding in the drama :love:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/19/2019 at 2:37 PM, LeeN said:

Yes while shooting this shot he was pretty heart ache Chang Chen couldn't pull out his feelings after called for cut Too heartbreaking I saw on YouTube  behind the scenes .

 

He sounded quite sad when he said he’s only got 5 days left as Jiuchen. It seems like he was quite reluctant to say goodbye to this character.:cry:

  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, LeeN said:

How great if we can see their wedding in the drama :love:

 

JC doesn't seem very happy about this merriage. This must be a arranged or forced merriage by the Emperior. :joy:

  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Winterfairy said:

lol sorry I have no idea. I just spam their shows request page hahaha :joy:

That’s cool. I did what most people did, just put in the request on the show request page:smile:

  • Like 2
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, zijinini said:

 

I think he likes to portray as jc It's quite challenging and fun for him

I'm sure he had given a lot of efforts to understand the script and characters An adorable director who also explained briefly with them

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Dramajunkie2020 said:

He sounded quite sad when he said he’s only got 5 days left as Jiuchen. It seems like he was quite reluctant to say goodbye to this character.:cry:


Because of your comment i now know a bit of what they said in the BTS.:)
 

 

 

7 hours ago, zijinini said:

OMG just saw this on Douban.

 

 

At first i thought the pairing was a mismatch but halfway into the drama i can  say that they’re great for each other. It’s a delight to see when the female lead can match the male lead or vice versa in their roles, it’s not common, so i love them together.:)

  • Like 1
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, sunkissedluna said:

At first i thought the pairing was a mismatch but halfway into the drama i can  say that they’re great for each other. It’s a delight to see when the female lead can match the male lead or vice versa in their roles, it’s not common, so i love them together.:)

Yup, that's what I thought in the beginning. And I believe many had thought the same. Really... we have to blame the first release trailer for this thought I think. I ALMOST didn't want to watch Love and Destiny. Thank God I didn't do it! And yeah, Ni Ni and Chang Chen's chemistry as Ling Xi and Jiu Chen is off the chart! :love: Their acting are superb and really2 want to see them to work together again :lol:

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mikina said:

Yup, that's what I thought in the beginning. And I believe many had thought the same. Really... we have to blame the first release trailer for this thought I think. I ALMOST didn't want to watch Love and Destiny. Thank God I didn't do it! And yeah, Ni Ni and Chang Chen's chemistry as Ling Xi and Jiu Chen is off the chart! :love: Their acting are superb and really2 want to see them to work together again :lol:

Me too!  I hope they will work together again in the new drama 

Every stages the characters they portrayed In Love and destiny  really deep impression in our hearts

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don’t have Netflix right now but would get it for LAD. Who wouldn’t want to see JC and LX at 4K resolution?  I think VIP members of Iqiyi (the Chinese platform showing LAD) can see it at 4K.

  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’ll be great if Netflix get license by the time Viki finished subbing. Then we’ll never get off this love train lol.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Mikina said:

Their acting are superb and really2 want to see them to work together again :lol:

 

11 hours ago, LeeN said:

Every stages the characters they portrayed In Love and destiny  really deep impression in our hearts

 

Guys, have you seen Savage? If you’re yearning to see them together ... :)

 

 

 

5 hours ago, Winterfairy said:

It’ll be great if Netflix get license by the time Viki finished subbing. Then we’ll never get off this love train lol.


It takes a while for me to get over. And even if i’m over a certain drama, i still watch it for like 4-5 times a year. This drama will always be on repeat.


 

 

6 hours ago, fivebowls said:

I don’t have Netflix right now but would get it for LAD. Who wouldn’t want to see JC and LX at 4K resolution?  I think VIP members of Iqiyi (the Chinese platform showing LAD) can see it at 4K.

 

Watching them in 4K resolution will be different. To see it in a clearer view, from their pores, to the slight expressions, and to the beautiful landscapes that they created whether CGI or not. Really hoping Netflix will pick this up.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 sunkissedluna Guys have you seen Savage? If you’re yearning to see them together ... :)

I watched already. I just CAn say cool and excited the entire story

The characters setting LAD is more interesting for they both

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sunkissedluna said:

Guys, have you seen Savage? If you’re yearning to see them together ... :)

I have watched Savage. And imo their character in Savage are quite similiar with Jiu Chen and Ling Xi 's character. You will know what I mean if you have watched the movie too :)

 

I do want to see Ni Ni and Chang Chen in another project, if it possible. They don't have to be a couple, for example they can be sibling. Ni Ni calls Chang Chen as Chen Ge - Ge Ge is a way to call an older man or brother. I think they will have a great chemistry also if they act as a sibling. Well... my point is, I just want to see them again in the same screen :smile:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would love to see this drama in 4K. The scenery and the small details. Like the heavenly fly on episode 5 lol

Totally agrees with everyone that they need another drama together. My preference would be another period drama lol with a wedding.

 

 

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mikina said:

I have watched Savage. And imo their character in Savage are quite similiar with Jiu Chen and Ling Xi 's character. You will know what I mean if you have watched the movie too :)

 

I do want to see Ni Ni and Chang Chen in another project, if it possible. They don't have to be a couple, for example they can be sibling. Ni Ni calls Chang Chen as Chen Ge - Ge Ge is a way to call an older man or brother. I think they will have a great chemistry also if they act as a sibling. Well... my point is, I just want to see them again in the same screen :smile:


I’ve seen Savage also and i hate it that he has so much self control there and in here. :D:)
 

I will always prefer them to be lovers but being sibling is alright. I’ve seen a few BTS videos of this drama and i reckon a romance-comedy drama or movie is good, both of them are funny IRL.

  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aside from NiNi and Chang Chen, I also want this production team to work on another drama. They’re casting, directing, set, costumes, and writer are amazing. Hopefully they are inspired for another drama.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Winterfairy said:

It’ll be great if Netflix get license by the time Viki finished subbing. Then we’ll never get off this love train lol.

but will it happen ...  thats the biggest question..!!! this drama does not seem to go off my mind...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, LSGLMH_88 said:

but will it happen ...  thats the biggest question..!!! this drama does not seem to go off my mind...

I think it will. With Viki they lose license for awhile then got it again I think Netflix will too. Also TMOPB is on there so may be associated show will get approve too.

Beside if we send them about 90 request (same 3 titles for 30 times lol) a day for 1 month they’ll probably think about it lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In the mortal arc A’Mo say that she want to raise hens and chicks for eggs and meat. Between JC and A’Mo who will kill those hens for meat?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...