[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Love and Destiny 三生三世宸汐缘

DontEatMyKimchi

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, zijinini said:

I just saw this on Douban that Ms. Zhou from Huace Media(the production company) said they have been contacting with Netflix. So there is a very high posibility that L&D will be on Netflix soon! :love:

Omg I hope so!!! I’m still sending Netflix daily request lol

who is Ms. Zhou? 

2 hours ago, Winterfairy said:

Can someone translate what NN talking to JC actor about Lin Mo?

The actresses play QY and HuaYan are so adorable.

Li dong  Cue jx tells nini  how they should react in between the conversation Jx and A MO in that part 

2 hours ago, Winterfairy said:

Is it me or these ladies are fangirling when they talk about CC/JC.
Btw anyone know who’s that lady next to Lam Yuk Fan?

Producer jiang nor Yen 

I'm very happy they have a good compliment to Chang Chen portrayed as jiu Chen in every stages:D

I just watch again the episode where Lin Mo die in viki. Ughhh... no matter how many times I watch that particular scene, my eyes will immediately brim with unshed tears :bawling:

Which you guys think is sadder, Ling Xi's death by slicing her throat with Jiu Chen's sword or Lin Mo's death by Jiu Chen asking her to literally give up her life? :huh:

18 minutes ago, Mikina said:

I just watch again the episode where Lin Mo die in viki. Ughhh... no matter how many times I watch that particular scene, my eyes will immediately brim with unshed tears :bawling:

Which you guys think is sadder, Ling Xi's death by slicing her throat with Jiu Chen's sword or Lin Mo's death by Jiu Chen asking her to literally give up her life? :huh:

Totally LinMo, her whole life is a tragedy, then her death is a sacrifice for her love to be with “someone else.” :bawling:
Where as LX even if is she know that it’s hard for her to live because of the demonic aura, so eventually she have to die. LX will choose to sacrifice herself for the greater good. LX say it she is someone who have to die anyway, so she didn’t want JC to kill more. Whereas Lin Mo has no reason other than being sick, and it was “cured” so to me Lin Mo death is more tragic. Also, JC was way more heartbroken with Lin Mo’s death. Breakdown crying right then and there.

51 minutes ago, Mikina said:

Both also heart aches first part ling Xi says shen zun I don't want to remember you (life after lives) forever 

On 11/2/2019 at 9:11 AM, LeeN said:

So TMOPB was quite relieved which could promote in happy camp 

skibbies

ahhh no. That was a different situation. That was early 2017, tighter restriction on historical started I think last year afaik, and it was this year that had so much issue. It's a big IP, the novel and author were well known and had lots of fans to begin with. It also starred Yang Mi, who has proven time and time again that she can hold up ratings, just like Zhao Liying. Compared to L&D which had an original script, unknown quality = higher risk, and there's no guarantee viewers since there's no massive fanbase. It's actually pretty uncommon to have original script for historical these days, since they have higher production cost too. It's also CC's first time in a drama, he's a well known reputable actor, but that doesn't mean your random grandma would know him and will stay on the channel just because you saw him on TV. It's NN's second time, but her drama didn't do well last year, so she can't really draw in people by herself.

On 11/2/2019 at 12:51 PM, Winterfairy said:

@skibbies so was L&D release during the restriction period? I thought they lifted that ban.

They kind of backtracked on it, not sure if because everyone was crying about it or something else. I didn't watch new dramas in first half of the year, so I don't know if they actually let historical be on front page or not. The restriction was also meant to be for Mar - Jun. Although come to think of it, Investiture of God would have started in May so mhmmm who knows. They are really flip floppy about these things. It did sort of have a chilling effect and I think partially cause the massive summer drama dump. Or everyone predicted there would be restriction coming September, since Oct 1st is National Day.

3 hours ago, Winterfairy said:

Omg those little fans they’re  holding just reminded me of AvenueX comments on hot, stinky, sweaty costumes. :lol:

JX actor looks constipated lol

Poor NiNi she looks cold in that water :cry:

Hmmm..... Luckily CC wasn't nosebleed while looked as such hot stinky, sweaty costumes :joy: Even though it's cold but that scenes came out perfectly 

3 hours ago, Winterfairy said:

This must be the fan meeting y’all mention earlier 

Ni ni has made a great effort to portray as ling Xi  A good script and a good director might discover out the potential of the actors/actresses

Archived