[Drama 2020] The King: Eternal Monarch, 더 킹: 영원의 군주

syntyche

11 minutes ago, goldenashes97 said:

Found answers to my own questions (again)!

I really need to finish reading before asking question lmao

Thank you, @mychoiyoung @Heretorant !

Here, have some kimchi

---

Ooooohhh so it was LL that Luna stole...?

Hhm I totally missed that one. 

*trying-to-act-nonchalant-like-it-was-my-first-time-missing-important-details*

Lol, it’s a guess on my part. You might be right. It could be guns. 

She probably can’t steal it because she’s not a professional thief like Luna. 

I think we’ll have to wait and see. I hope we’ll see lol. 

—————————————

Oh, look where we are: a new page, which calls for this @SweetButters

DY4WzkA.jpg

• Like 1
  • LOL 16

6 minutes ago, scrawford said:

Lol! Who do you have in mind?

I want to say but now somebody will say" this is TKEM thread please go to actor thread" so I can't say:lol: I said LMH thread once.

Just TKEM's story so painful , my hearts hurts, 1 season is most beautiful and I don't think that season 2 will be, this seems openly after ep15  

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

4 hours ago, AgentQuake said:

Sooooo...my clown self legit thought that maybe there would be some sort of sea battle.  Since ep 6 showed off the Navy capabilities and LL had a base in a shipyard.

Nope.

Yeah that's a bummer

• Like 5

Just now, Time loop said:

5 minutes ago, scrawford said:

Lol! Who do you have in mind?

I know already the answer so let me reveal it is ''Park Bo young''

Hahahahaha are you over at lmh’s thread? How did you know the answer? 

Lmh will have to bend down very low to hug her. Or he’ll have to pick her up each time. I don’t want to think about it. I’m still loving MinEun and don’t want to see anyone with lmh at the moment. 

Give me a little while to accept that they will for sure have to act opposite of other actresses and actors. We still are living TKEM days so I want to love only MinEun and LeeEul. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 15

24 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

Sorry But I have other drama plans for him with other actress:lol:

I am already excited with his upcoming projects. :DWhat actresses do you have in mind?? :)  I like PBY (Abyss), SHK (Encounter, Full House), PSH (the heirs, 7 years have passed LOL), MCW (Good Doctor), and KJW (the heirs). 

He has changed after MS. Before MS, he did not post much on IG. But now he is active. :))

I want him to do a well-written Netflix drama (Not broadcast on Public Channels). he is TOO good, TOO handsome, TOO talented for public channels. Korean people should pay for Netflix subscription and chase after him. LOL :D  I like tvN though! :glasses:

I think he will do movie for his next project. We should wait for a very good script. I have watched many dramas that started strong and then became boring towards the end. It is hard to trust writers and some of them screw up everything. LOL 

• Like 6
  • LOL 4

3 hours ago, SweetButters said:

HAHAHAH oh dont worry I'm already coming up with my latest creation to be ready the day before ep16 hahah although im not sure if it'll beat my accidental drawing from earlier hahahahah

DO IT! DO IT!

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

21 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Lmh will have to bend down very low to hug her. Or he’ll have to pick her up each time. I don’t want to think about it. I’m still loving MinEun and don’t want to see anyone with lmh at the moment. 

Give me a little while to accept that they will for sure have to act opposite of other actresses and actors. We still are living TKEM days so I want to love only MinEun and LeeEul. 

You the real GOAT @Heretorant b1cc5f684e4ddef7c0a3d9877e0fc333fcb50257

• Like 3
  • LOL 8

7 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

I am already excited with his upcoming projects. :DWhat actresses do you have in mind?? :)

He has changed after MS. Before MS, he did not post much on IG. But now he is active. :))

I want him to do a well-written Netflix drama (Not broadcast on Public Channels). he is TOO good for public channels. Korean people should pay for Netflix subscription and chase after him. LOL :D  I like tvN though! :glasses:

I think he will do movie for his next project. We should wait for a very good script. I have watched many dramas that started strong and then became boring towards the end. It is hard to trust writers and some of them screw up everything. LOL 

Wishful thinking, but I want him paired with IU.

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

8 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

I have been actively lurking on that thread for some time just never got out of lurking mode. I know the people who are active there just by lurking there. @leeminhosny is hilarious I specifically watch for her posts sometimes. 

Last time I was lurking there I was in tears saw a gif with ''Where am I''

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

13 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

So obsessed shipper being is not good:lol: also everyone said KGE and LMH doesn't mach before drama but look at, there are so many "couple fans", we never know that what will happen 

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
  • Awesome 3

29 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Because my brain has gotten quick at math, I notice you are my age. What is it about our age? We’re the two most gutterly minded individuals on here :lol::lol::lol: I blame LMHot! He makes me a LMHoe :lol:

Lmh doesn’t look too young for me even in LOTBS. He’s perfect and yummy! :love:

Clearly we are simply too advanced for our ages.  And on top of that, we’re mathematicians now.

I dunno, last few years I feel like the guys our age aren’t cutting it.  I’ve gotten grandma status.   But maybe it’s BC the US tends to cast them as younger than they are?  Like, Cole Sprouse is 27 playing 16?  Half of the Glee cast were ready to check into nursing homes by the time the show ended. 

Asian guys also tend to skew younger with their appearances as well.  I never actually thought Hyun Bin was hot until he did CLOY.  

It’s funny - I’m watching BOF again for the first time in YEARS and Noodle Head is way hotter this time around. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 12

16 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

y do i have to see this cursed pic now ha

Spoiler

99290026_1377940012416795_31965745759240

5 minutes ago, Time loop said:

I have been actively lurking on that thread for some time just never got out of lurking mode. I know the people who are active there just by lurking there. @leeminhosny is hilarious I specifically watch for her posts sometimes. 

Rightttttttttt HAHAHAHHAHAHA @leeminhosny is pretty hilarious there she's the only i can remember too and some of the people in this thread

• Like 4
  • LOL 6

3 hours ago, goldenashes97 said:

Ooooh that kinda makes sense! And I don't know if anyone has suggested this (still have 15 pages to read!) but in episode 15 when TE ask Luna to steal something for her, the scene cut back to Luna in the Police Office.

What if TE asked Luna to steal some guns and bullets?

So that she can fight with LG in KOC?

Knowing TE, she's probably gonna fight, right? 

Oh wait!

But why can't she snatch the guns and bullets herself?

She's an officer after all.....? 

UGH

This show is giving me headache. 

I dunno about the guns & bullets but I thought that Luna & TE split assignments. Luna gets LR & TE gets the flute from SJ.  Just to save time. Remember he also told SJ that she has LR. So I assume Luna was successful in getting him.

• Like 4
  • Love 2

26 minutes ago, Time loop said:

I know already the answer so let me reveal it is ''Park Bo young''

Heheheh.... she is cute, but I agree with @Heretorant she might be a tad too short. Either way, I will support his project. But yeah, I too need time to move one from LeeEul couple. 

I cant believe this is our last week of TKEM:bawling:

• Like 1
  • Sad 7

4 hours ago, AgentQuake said:

I have a question 

Is the flute tied to their life force or their souls?  Or because their blood is embedded into the flute, it only allows their blood to open the gate?

Because if the flute is connected to LL/LG blood, then just bleed LL dry and carry a jar of his body fluids through.

Or kill him and just drag his corpse through like Weekend at Bernies.

This is why I would probably have been a villain in this story.

Omg.. are you cha eun sang in the previous dramalife?:joy::joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

Wow this thread has been almost as entertaining as the drama. It reminds me of all the different Christian denominations trying to interpret the Scriptures. Their attempts are somewhat admirable but the the truth is the Scriptures interpret themselves. You just have to read from Genesis to the Book of Revelations. Similarly, this drama reveals itself, we just have to be patient and the revelation will appear. Still it's fun to listen to all the speculations. You guys are great for making this so interesting. For me it has been rather simple but the complicated assessments are fun indeed.

I believe the drama's title reveals a lot about the outcome. 

Did anybody else notice any parallels with the Christian Scriptures. 

I think a major consideration is Buddha can speculate about eternity as Nirvana, but wouldn't one who is familiar with eternity be more precise of its existence (Jesus/Yeshua)? Just asking.

• Like 7