[Drama 2020] The King: Eternal Monarch, 더 킹: 영원의 군주

syntyche

Nari and LR....  Nari can read someone's future???.. and ES's here. He remembers LR's face... ES suddenly saw Luna who he thought was JTE and told her about LR at the cafe.

SJ recognise.. she's Luna.. Wow a slap for Luna from JTE.

• Like 6

cHANTING JY make yourself useful.

---->SCENE

Nari sitting with LR and discussing about the scar he has while looking at his hand(is she an astrologer). THIS IS PAST 94 LR's timeline we are watching.He is wearing a Granny HAT (WHAT The>???)

ES enters the scene and wondering why NARI IS HOLDING a GUY'S HAND WITH BAD HAT . Lol.

ES Remembers LR (This is a point which is LG not yet gone back to Time and ES returned from KOC). wOAH

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

SJ real mom know him, saying that LR supposed to be died from the news. but she accept the deal to save SJ. SJ remember that now seeing his real mom picture.

NR 

she is with LR... which LR again is now.... but he dressed to humbly for a LR. NR analyzing his wound in his hand. (oh its LR who killed his future). He remember the meeting and how he killed his future. NR listed to his story. ES come to the cafe singing and acting cute that he want NR to read his hand too. LR watch him, ES remember seeing him. And he remember hahahahahaha ES get NR to hide behind him. LR said "Right, you see me once too... my niece was there too" creepy. LR leave the cafe. NR ask if ES really know that man. Luna come NR and ES think its TE, SJ come and ask about her wound, SJ know its Luna. TE come too.... its a party in here. NR shocked to see Luna and TE. TE smack Luna face

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

3 minutes ago, madmad min said:

SBS giving whiplash.

JTE had her memory of hugging Upg LG, JTE 's dad calls her and says something. Injured JTE seen by passerbys.

JY informs SJ about Ji-Hun's mom, SJ gets the 2g call from LR, Flashback LR and SJ having the talk about his ROK mom.

Subbs Subbs,

Flashback in flashback , Baby HM/SJ in KOC wanted to commit suicide when the Tea lady and him met LR (I am not sure if we are watching the PAT 94 LR or Killed LR here)

i am thinking this is LR1994. He eventually became LR2020 again because he didn’t save himself from taking a different path. 

4 minutes ago, YongZura⁷ said:

SJ got a slap from LR and he informed him about his mother and expect him to do something bad???

Their back story.. with LR who tried to make a deal with his mother. She finally agreed.. SJ remembered.

whoa??? What! A slap??!! Dang.. 

• Like 2

cHANTING JY make yourself useful.

---->>SCENE

Es informs Luna thinking it to be JTE is LR was here, SJ is here , Luna is sclutching her stomach.

SJ knows its LUNA, JTE comes from somewhere ES SJ Nari all see Both dopplegangers. WOWOW

JTE slaps LUNA

ES nari takes LUNA Away (WHAT????)

Luna is in front of JY now ties up on chair. JTE is also there so is SJ.

Theya re asking about LR. subssss

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Yippeun_eonnie said:

yeorobun.... it started

its so laaagggiing i hope it will get better

TE 

TE and LG the gwanghammun meeting. TE voice over as she the first to hug him. TE struggling with her wound. her dad call her, 112 come, her dad thinks she is on police duty. people find her fainted.

SJ

calling JY talking about his mom. SJ 2G phone ringing, he stare at the phone and answer. SJ meet with LR (which LR is he?), Sj ask who is he? what he want? Wuah many people are there also, I guess they are LR follower. that explain why SJ is beaten. LR hit SJ and his head bleed, LR throw SJ real mom. SJ doesn't scare to LR, saying that he never know this woman. LR leave the room. SJ remember his last meeting with his real mom when he's young, his mom push him to do suicide. LR arrive and give her a paper. LR proposed about the switch. 

f6eb6Zi.gif

Spoiler

0RQl5EA.gif

2yAL6jt.gif

Spoiler

Dw9WBjb.gif

joa9R5K.gif

Spoiler

VaJ9TWu.gif

afyxafz.gif

Spoiler

t7bcVeH.gif

ullrK3L.gif

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Yippeun_eonnie said:

SJ real mom know him, saying that LR supposed to be died from the news. but she accept the deal to save SJ. SJ remember that now seeing his real mom picture.

NR 

she is with LR... which LR again is now.... but he dressed to humbly for a LR. NR analyzing his wound in his hand. (oh its LR who killed his future). He remember the meeting and how he killed his future. NR listed to his story. ES come to the cafe singing and acting cute that he want NR to read his hand too. LR watch him, ES remember seeing him. And he remember hahahahahaha ES get NR to hide behind him. LR said "Right, you see me once too... my niece was there too" creepy. LR leave the cafe. NR ask if ES really know that man. Luna come NR and ES think its TE, SJ come and ask about her wound, SJ know its Luna. TE come too.... its a party in here. NR shocked to see Luna and TE. TE smack Luna face

whoa..LR 1994 became LR2020 but with past memories now..

Did i read right? TE SMACKED LUNA’S FACE???!!

yup. I read it right.

YESSSSSS!!! Finally!!! 

• Like 3
  • LOL 8

LG runs back to??? POLICE STATION..THis is OUR LG, He was running while TIME FROZE, Time is unfreezed he is asking about JTE from Chief team and JANGMI and looking at date which is 4 Something I missed.

JTE back at hospital , LG ATLAST BACK!!!

HUG TIME AWW! I hope LG is not stinking JTE has a sharp Nose (But OK)

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

LN being held, SJ TE and JY are there questioned her. TE ask SJ and JY to leave, she want to have private time with her.

both Luna and TE face to face.

TE ask about her cancer. Luna said she is really envy her. TE said something about her dad. Luna thinking and the scene replayed when TE dad prepared the stew for Luna. 

TE challenge her, (darn its lag) I guess Luna able to release her handcuffed. 

LG

Yeay... I guess he make it to 2020. He run to the police station. He meet Jangmin and the sunbae, asking if its the date, he said my name is Lee Gon. 

TE back to the hospital, the nurse said "where have you been, someone in black suit searching for you". and LG is there, running for her. They hug again yeorobun!!!!!

• Like 3
  • Love 5

JTE vs Luna ... facing each other and exchanging info (interrogating)

Wow.. they have the same action.. Luna and JTE, both touch their hair at the same time.

LG suddenly appeared and ran fast asking for JTE at the police station. 

He's suddenly in front of her .. they hug each other... with Gummy's voice  as background.

I miss you..

Forgive me..

I'm sorry for making you wait for me..

• Like 10

Both hug with tears flooding.... mine toooo 

the hospital scene

TE keep holding him. LG keep staying by her side, promise that he won't leave. Wait they're sharing the bed !!!!!!! (just do it... I AGREEE!!!)

TE tell him about their meeting when she was five and the 2016. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1