[Drama 2020] The King: Eternal Monarch, 더 킹: 영원의 군주

syntyche

23 minutes ago, YongZura⁷ said:

Interesting choice of words...  My understand appear here means it was shown to the public... and disappear as it is kept safe from being shown to the public.   Well, thank goodness it is Saturday morning and we survive.

p.s I'm going to sit far away and just watch what's going to happen

For me its friday night:joy: not saturday yet for me hence i have nothing to celebrate but after 8 hours its saturday morning for me cant wait 

• Like 4

Oh My. Alot has happened since I was gone. around 20pages to backtrack 

giphy.gif

Luckily I saw the trailer on twitter! Buh that was a relief. I am excited after watching that. Did I see it right seemed like they were reliving the events that took place again. It blow me away. It was nostalgic seeing that to be honest seeing the scenes unfold in the same pattern somewhat but slight different

• Like 8
  • LOL 2

Can I just say...with everything going on in the world and in the USA right now, I am exceptionally grateful for this group of girls (and guys!) where I can just let all my crazy out and the only drama we have is whether it's a bandaid or a ring on her finger, how many saviors there are, or whether the PM should get chopped or left in a dungeon.

Ever since ES and JY got the same haircut, it's impossible for me to figure out any type of spoilers with WDH in them.

I still want to know how LR was able to duplicate those umbrellas, and those umbrellas are the biggest indicators to me that we're on Time Loop #652, or whatever crazy number it is.  Obviously we need part of the flute to open the gates, but we don't know how much of the flute you need.  If he's not looping and keeping a flute each time to add to his arsenal, then he's chopping up his half of the flute?  I don't see how LG can put the flute back together to if there are a million different pieces scattered everywhere.

They also showed the PM's mom watching the TV during LG's fathers funeral.  PM would've been about 13 at the time, I think.  I do wonder what the significance of showing mom/fish shop was during that, especially since we know she was left with an umbrella at some point. 

• Like 9
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 3

26 minutes ago, Joanna Alfson said:

For me its friday night:joy: not saturday yet for me hence i have nothing to celebrate but after 8 hours its saturday morning for me cant wait 

Ha ha.. it's understandable ....  just imagine you're in Korea :D

Just want to watch the previous BTS again.

Spoiler

Credit to the owner

• Like 9
  • Love 3

As someone mentioned , Timelines cannot be deciphered neither How JTE remebers Lg but he doesn't unless We know how KES adapted it in TKEM.

JTE hugging an expressionless LG means this is not the Episode 2 timeline for sure.BUT That also means LG never grabbed the ID or maybe had no attachment with the Lady in the ID because he never had one.

If 2 saviours are LG from 2 different timeline how does it makes sense for LG to just go back to Drop JTE id for him to repeat his lovelife. Because for some Timeline A meant baby LG dies, clearly not the case which I see as we see in the preview of JTE hugging emotionless LG.

Now that seems strange unless LG pulls a SC and reenacts the TIME REVERSAL and takes JTE's ID as a clue.

LG does one travel back to 94 saves baby LG, drops the ID , it is LADY NOH who intervens and the ID is kept with Baby LG all this time, on the timeline we see, But after loop somehow LADY noh or someone just hides the ID and LG has no clue about it , hence HE does not recognize JTE.

Lady Noh has a bigger role but somewhere down the Line I feel that she was the One to plant JY with LG and ID with LG all along. 

@AgentQuake PM Koo is 5 Years Older than LG How?  Pm is 5 years older than LG, Jangmi is 2 years younger than JTE. What kind of Agening Anti Anging Woodoo they apply I wanna know.#pplthatineed

And I am off with bogus hypothesis.

-------------_---_-----------_

4 timelines I dunno how it will show visually.

Also Editing a Drama Com; Romcom are way more easier than a show which needs to have excess clues and Plethora of linear-nonlinear time clarity in a Day or Week. I somehow again FEel TKEM team loves negative publicity hence the News of Cast not aware of episode cancellation was done, it couls jave Not been published but Publicity was needed. Delay in airing is normal but to overhype with a pinch of extra spice EVERY week with some or othet controversy, without any actions Seems too weird to me.

• Like 12

@madmad min  I'm going to be completely honest with you, I have no idea why I think PM is 37.  All I saw was multiple people on Tumblr screaming about PM being 8 years older than JY and begging for a noona romance and JY is 29, I think.

Okay, upon re-evaluation of the evidence of the re-do hug, I've got a couple of thoughts of course I do, sigh i hate everything why cant i just be a brainless zombie

If this is a timeline where his father was killed and he did not have JTE's name tag, and he still hates being touched, then he would've recoiled back.  We saw his reaction when the staff member tried to button his shirt (can I help next time).  If he has no connection to JTE, he would've swatted her aside or at least jumped back.  This is a LG still willing to be touched by JTE.

He has all 8 buttons, meaning this isn't happening in the present timeline.

He's kind of just...taking it.  No reaction. Which is the first time during any of their hugs he's like that, because he's always reacted in some way. 

They're both very resigned to whatever is going on. 

I've concluded that it might be a dream sequence.  Maybe JTE is thinking about her past memories and what she wished she could've done. 

• Like 8
  • Insightful 2

47 minutes ago, madmad min said:

As someone mentioned , Timelines cannot be deciphered neither How JTE remebers Lg but he doesn't unless We know how KES adapted it in TKEM.

JTE hugging an expressionless LG means this is not the Episode 2 timeline for sure.BUT That also means LG never grabbed the ID or maybe had no attachment with the Lady in the ID because he never had one.

If 2 saviours are LG from 2 different timeline how does it makes sense for LG to just go back to Drop JTE id for him to repeat his lovelife. Because for some Timeline A meant baby LG dies, clearly not the case which I see as we see in the preview of JTE hugging emotionless LG.

Now that seems strange unless LG pulls a SC and reenacts the TIME REVERSAL and takes JTE's ID as a clue.

LG does one travel back to 94 saves baby LG, drops the ID , it is LADY NOH who intervens and the ID is kept with Baby LG all this time, on the timeline we see, But after loop somehow LADY noh or someone just hides the ID and LG has no clue about it , hence HE does not recognize JTE.

Lady Noh has a bigger role but somewhere down the Line I feel that she was the One to plant JY with LG and ID with LG all along. 

@AgentQuake PM Koo is 5 Years Older than LG How?  Pm is 5 years older than LG, Jangmi is 2 years younger than JTE. What kind of Agening Anti Anging Woodoo they apply I wanna know.#pplthatineed

And I am off with bogus hypothesis.

-------------_---_-----------_

It could also be that Baby LG loses the ID card instead of saving it this time around as events and segments change normally during an altered timeline dosen't mean everything will repeat exactly the same

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

@madmad min  I'm going to be completely honest with you, I have no idea why I think PM is 37.  All I saw was multiple people on Tumblr screaming about PM being 8 years older than JY and begging for a noona romance and JY is 29, I think.

Okay, upon re-evaluation of the evidence of the re-do hug, I've got a couple of thoughts of course I do, sigh i hate everything why cant i just be a brainless zombie

If this is a timeline where his father was killed and he did not have JTE's name tag, and he still hates being touched, then he would've recoiled back.  We saw his reaction when the staff member tried to button his shirt (can I help next time).  If he has no connection to JTE, he would've swatted her aside or at least jumped back.  This is a LG still willing to be touched by JTE.

He's kind of just...taking it.  No reaction. Which is the first time during any of their hugs he's like that, because he's always reacted in some way. 

I've concluded that it might be a dream sequence.  Maybe JTE is thinking about her past memories and what she wished she could've done. 

Dream sequence really? I dont think so:lol:. Hahah

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

She has always appeared to me as being older then both LG and JY. I have never seen her age mentioned nor been to Tumblr in ages. Just my guess she seems older then them somehow but I could be wrong. She is also PM so I won't be surprised if she is somehow 40

• Like 5

My mind might be starting to play tricks on me.

Am I just losing it???

She appeared to have been at a youngin's age during 1994.  Or maybe she was hatched from an egg.  Or an android.

Android murder bot actually makes a lot of sense.

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

While I'm sleeping,  more theory is add here :o my brain have to work in Early morning :lol: it's 6.17 am here :lol:

Ah and about the age, 

PM Koo =1982 ( Koo eun A said that) 

Lee Gon = 1987(he said he is 3 years older than tae eul) 

Shin jae = 1987(when they have to raid a car) 

Tae Eul = 1990 (on her ID card) 

Joyeong = 1991(tae eul said it when she is in KOC for first time) 

Jangmi = 1993 ( he said it on first day he is in team 3 )

All of that is on previous episodes,  I can't remember witch episode is,  but thats correct :rolleyes:

It's Saturday :P let's wait around..  Hmm..  14-16 hours?  To watch the 13 th episode B)

Can't wait :tears: sooooo excited :D

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Emmy Nur'aenny said:

While I'm sleeping,  more theory is add here :o my brain have to work in Early morning :lol: it's 6.17 am here :lol:

Ah and about the age, 

All of that is on previous episodes,  I can't remember witch episode is,  but thats correct :rolleyes:

It's Saturday :P let's wait around..  Hmm..  14-16 hours?  To watch the 13 th episode B)

oh bless you I was about to go and bang my head on a wall repeatedly 

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

12 minutes ago, Emmy Nur'aenny said:

Ah and about the age, 

38 years. In the most part of series she was 37 and then turned 38 later half. 

While watching i didnt catch her age only catched the ages of JY, LG, JTE and Jangmi

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Emmy Nur'aenny said:

Ah and about the age, 

Is Jangmi not born in 1992? I thought I heard clearly his mail being rose1992

• Like 1