[Drama 2020] The King: Eternal Monarch, 더 킹: 영원의 군주

syntyche

9 minutes ago, scrawford said:

With all the theories, speculations, along with many unanswered questions. Could at least we get one thing straight from ep. 13. Did they do it or it was just a make out sesh? 

I hope that that will be clarified. :D

I mean the king’s word is law and he did say he wouldn’t be considerate the next time 

also 

he told PM in 4 that every moment of his life would be embedded in the history of KOC

i hope that moment was done in video

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

12 minutes ago, scrawford said:

With all the theories, speculations, along with many unanswered questions. Could at least we get one thing straight from ep. 13. Did they do it or it was just a make out sesh? 

I hope that that will be clarified. :D

Hahahahahahaha.

W.O.R.D!

And we’re not smart enough here so we need proof. From A-Z! 1-7 (think Friends) ;):lol:

@mychoiyoung I have no idea what you’re talking about. I’m as innocent as @SweetButters

@AgentQuake we need that video for research purposes.

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

4 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

I mean the king’s word is law and he did say he wouldn’t be considerate the next time 

also 

he told PM in 4 that every moment of his life would be embedded in the history of KOC

i hope that moment was done in video

This king approves this comment and the beheading.

Aside the from the jokes I think she could face the penalty he saw her burning marks caused by the portal

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

6 hours ago, aya02 said:

LR said in ep 1 

it appears every 20 years to wish the world peace so i guess it disappears after

why would he wait so long to get it if not

Trying to back track and came across this post.  I don't understand.  I thought the flute was in a glass case since it was made.  (I always wondered why LL didn't try to steal it before.)  But once it was broken in two, it hung around?  200.webp?cid=ecf05e477542011f7f2923f8096

Dang, my gif didn't work.  I wanted to be cute like all of you.  Poop!:(

• Like 3

Just now, CarolynH said:

Trying to back track and came across this post.  I don't understand.  I thought the flute was in a glass case since it was made.  (I always wondered why LL didn't try to steal it before.)  But once it was broken in two, it hung around?  200.webp?cid=ecf05e477542011f7f2923f8096

Someone else explained that it didn't mean literally disappear but shown off every 20 years

• Like 4

18 hours ago, mamabear said:

Saw this on twitter

What's happening?!!! This doesn't seem like a spoiler vid coz it looks an actual scene already.

Strange that they would show LG is the savior instead of surprising us at the drama. Everyone was speculating and to show in a trailer seems a bad idea. The surprise factor is gone.

17 hours ago, briseis said:

That moment when you manage to solve the biggest mystery of TKEM right after watching the first episode. :phew:

I don't usually quote my own posts but I'm doing it to show how well-written this drama is, everything, all the hints and clues, have been there since the beginning. No stupid attempts of subverting expectations like GOT, only quality storytelling.

Good job Briseis, what is the page # where your original post is on?  Want to see the pictures as well.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, CallieP said:

Strange that they would show LG is the savior instead of surprising us at the drama. Everyone was speculating and to show in a trailer seems a bad idea. The surprise factor is gone.

wait What?:joy:

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47eea9f9ae1da030da6e

It was kinda obvious from the get go that the saviour was LG where have you been all this time....

• Like 2
  • LOL 13

3 minutes ago, CallieP said:

Good job Briseis, what is the page # where your original post is on?  Want to see the pictures as well.

SBS chances idea because Korea can't understand content:lol: they explain directly:lol:

• Like 5
  • LOL 5

10 minutes ago, CallieP said:

I think it’s ok. A lot of people assumed it was him from the beginning. I think who is not as important as how, when and why. They probably released it because it’s one of the most anticipated answer. So it might get viewers to tune in. It’s finally circling back to the beginning so can I say now the real story begins? I think I’ve said that throughout this drama and I mean it in a good way. It means we always have something to look forward to. 

• Like 13

6 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:
11 minutes ago, CallieP said:

SBS chances idea because Korea can't understand content:lol: they explain directly:lol:

Yup I agree on this. They like to be shown directly rather than cracking some brain like us. Hahahahaha

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, deabakdrama said:

After watching the preview 13, my feeling is upside down for TKEM. Digesting all the synopsis  of each comment, i would like to share my some thoughts in brief. 

1. Like what we all predict, LG saved the young LG in year 1994.

To continue my previous thought

4. LG aware that he could not change the fate, he goes back to the timeline to meet up with TE for farewell. Both of them were so burden to leave behind each behind, but they have no choice. LG understands that he has to close the gate in order to restore the balance of the universes. The preview 13 has shown that TE standing at the front yard missing LG from deep. I am speechless with KGE's acting. 

5. However, our King manages to make his 2nd coming back to ROK as what he promises to TE that he will find her wherever she goes. But, our King, LG can't remember anything when he makes his return to ROK. He is not even remember TE. That's why, when they meet up again at the first place they met, it is TE goes to hug LG first, but LG has no reaction. Something might happened to our king, may be he got short-term memory lose :grimace: because strike by lightning?? 

I shall believe that he will regain his memory back. 

6. Guys, let say my theory is correct, could someone tell me why LR was caught by TE/Luna and SJ in ROK in episode 1. He should have punishment in KOC. In KOC, LR will be beheaded by the King (secretly :glasses:) , but in ROK, he has no identity, no nationality. How they are going to charge him or punish him? 

7. I believe that LJH in ROK is no longer exist. It is very difficult for me to believe that he is still alive because LG has lightning scar at his shoulder.  

• Like 7
  • Insightful 3

1 minute ago, deabakdrama said:

6. Guys, let say my theory is correct, could someone tell me why LR was caught by TE/Luna and SJ in ROK in episode 1. He should have punishment in KOC. In KOC, LR will be beheaded by the King (secretly :glasses:) , but in ROK, he has no identity, no nationality. How they are going to charge him or punish him? 

He’s a dead man in KOC. There’s no way to try him there. LG would have to explain to everyone how a dead man came back to life and how he managed to not age one bit. Pretty hard to convince people. It’ll backfire on him. 

He’s tried in ROK instead because he’s committed enough crimes there to be sentenced for life.

But, I wonder why LG doesn’t just kill him. Get rid of him once and for all! Maybe he needs answers. 

• Like 8
  • LOL 4

46 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Hahahahahahaha.

W.O.R.D!

And we’re not smart enough here so we need proof. From A-Z! 1-7 (think Friends) ;):lol:

@mychoiyoung I have no idea what you’re talking about. I’m as innocent as @SweetButters

@AgentQuake we need that video for research purposes.

That’s why we need CLARITY, CLEAR answer. You know the morning after scene that is CLEAR that they did it. Heheheheh how many times should I typed “CLEAR”

im the innocent one here, y’all have the gutter mind :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

52 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

@HeretorantIf you're innocent as me, I must be Jesus :joy:  pooooof I disappeared as quick as LG haha!!!

tenor.gif?itemid=6326437

#####################

Also for that extended preview, was that just for episode 13 or is it part of ep 14 too? :anguished:

• Like 2
  • LOL 10