[Drama 2020] The King: Eternal Monarch, 더 킹: 영원의 군주

syntyche

2 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

First, thanks for the compliment!!!:wub::)

Honestly, I also really enjoyed reading your description about JTE and LG's personality. :) I agree with your observations. I would like to add one point, where we could see that JTE is more judgmental  than perceiving. Remember when Jangmi appeared for the first time. She assumed that he was the thug based on his appearance.

I honestly thought he was the criminal and i was even surprised that he was not. He dresses like a thug even the haircut. His a good guy with a wrong style for him which is what makes him appear hilarious 

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

17 hours ago, Edgar Pordwed said:

They had a discussion on it in Episode 9 when they visited the field. She said he looks good in it.. and was jealous wondering if hes ever worn it and cooked for other girls. So he wore it as a romantic gesture. First everyone thought he would propose to her wearing that. I dont remember the exact conversation. 

Ah thanks Edgar for the explaination :) i remember that scene, but too many theories was thrown to that scene that  i probably got confused.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, scrawford said:

All i care about is KGE and LMH is in a bedroom somewhere in SK.

Oops, wrong thread LOL!

There is alot of rabbit and rice mention. But I am with you all the way on this one. 

I recall even demanding a two people drama ending party lmhxkge:ph34r: due to current covid19 issues and people can't really mix as usual but we could have two people go on a private party

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2

Seriously by the time TKEM ends most of the fans watching this will have a serious case of bi polar disorder. One moment your happiness raised through the roof because of the BTS cuts and then a few moments later SbS releases the extended version of the Preview and your happiness goes down the drain. By the time this shows ends we will all need therapy:joy:

Anyway King Lee Gon the runner is HOT:phew:

• Like 2
  • LOL 14

Wow some of the theories in here are crazy good, I swear you guys could write your own drama lol this thread is also moving so fast, it’s almost impossible for me to keep up!

I must have missed it but can someone please clarify why episode 13 and 14 are being released late in Australia this week? I stayed awake late last night waiting for the next episode lol

And has episode 13 already aired in SK? Does TE actually pass away or is that a theory??

• Like 6

17 minutes ago, Phoenix88 said:

Seriously by the time TKEM ends most of the fans watching this will have a serious case of bi polar disorder. One moment your happiness raised through the roof because of the BTS cuts and then a few moments later SbS releases the extended version of the Preview and your happiness goes down the drain. By the time this shows ends we will all need therapy:joy:

Anyway King Lee Gon the runner is HOT

I will join a withdrawal therapy session together with @madmad min

• Like 1
  • LOL 11

since u guys can't sleep yet:D

i'm gonna ask u

didn't u find JT boss fishy? he leaves his wife and tells her he is with SJ

he is the one to recall the car number 

he seems like he wanna just wrap the case of lee sang do

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, J13 said:

Wow some of the theories in here are crazy good, I swear you guys could write your own drama lol this thread is also moving so fast, it’s almost impossible for me to keep up!

I must have missed it but can someone please clarify why episode 13 and 14 are being released late in Australia this week? I stayed awake late last night waiting for the next episode lol

And has episode 13 already aired in SK? Does TE actually pass away or is that a theory??

sbs decided to cancel fri-slot to air a movie

:)& let us all suffer her

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 2

2 minutes ago, J13 said:

@aya02 oh my goodness really!? That’s the first I’ve ever heard of a drama episode being cancelled to air a movie.. how could they do this to us?? Haha 

True. Is it because the ratings? Or did the TKEM team request it for more time for editing?

• Like 1

The PM has been working with Lee Lim all this time and I think she was working with him for years in my opinion. Will she get beheaded in the 13th episode? it's 50/50 in my opinion

• LOL 7

48 minutes ago, realistic2280a said:

Ah thanks Edgar for the explaintation :) i remember that scene, but too many theories was thrown to that scene that  i probably got confused.

You shouldnt take the theories serious haha. Just roll with it. 

There were some meme's that got me confused somehow tho strange right that memes can confuse me. I thought that convo took place at the dinner table when she first crossed over to his world then saw later a meme with them taking a walk in that beautiful scenery scene where they attached that convo as text on that scene. I was like wait what? Did i mix things up

• Like 3