[Drama 2020] The King: Eternal Monarch, 더 킹: 영원의 군주

syntyche

@Keikokoko just come up and join us in gutter heaven! We still speculate and theorize too, except we add some extra five spices:joy:

@Chellsee omo i do see the umbrella but can’t tell if it’s THE umbrella or just a regular one :lol: 

——-

lol guys, when I saw those noodles, I was like “there we go again. Another one bite! But then seeing how it’s all scattered, I was like “oohhh...so no bite then! Because it sure looked like it exploded first.” :joy: 

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

Did they ever mention if LG can use both hands?

I just find it sweet if he is actually right hand and he's willing to eat with his left hand just so he can continue to hold her hand while letting her eat comfortably. 

6e81962fe1c418b9660d375fb4224fcb2d37267d.gifv

• Like 9
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, CallieP said:

@scrawford You mentioned you were pulled in by LMH to start Asian dramas last year. Which drama was it that pulled you in?

I liked the Prime Minister on Jenga. I thought she was nice.  

It was Boys over flower. I was a huge fan of the whole franchise, watched the Taiwanese versions nd the Japanese, and read the comic, and watch the 2018 Chinese version and Netflix recommended the korean version :).

• Like 7

42 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Oh, you can still be saved ma friend.

Oh wait, you’re doomed. How in the world will you survive in the palace with the king looking that mighty fine? Consider yourself dead. 

Me? This is my soul typing from heaven. 

I am kept on the far left room away from King's, and he only goes to the far right one. sigh... wish my name is JTE:(

• LOL 7

6 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

Did they ever mention if LG can use both hands?

I just find it sweet if he is actually right hand and he's willing to eat with his left hand just so he can continue to hold her hand while letting her eat comfortably. 

Interesting that you mentioned. This has nothing really to do with the king himself but lmh is ambidextrous. He can use both of his hands without difficulty. 

• Like 5
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 4

Where are the wedding photos? Someone please share.

Ya you guys dont sleep?

I was dreaming of The King and these pages.

Will watch today's streaming even if it is patchy-- how will i live otherwise?

And I hope that minion commits suicide -- because it will be a loss to LR and he is dangerous.

@mrsj3n : he needs both the men. The one in Korea is greedy and has to be kept on a leash but he is handy and can kill. One in Corea is loyal, the brain and definitely knows Corea well. How he could stay in Corea desipte treason is beyond me but he is literally LR's eyes and ears in Corea. 

• Like 5
  • Love 3

2 minutes ago, Dramafreak said:

Where are the wedding photos? Someone please share.

Ya you guys dont sleep?

I was dreaming of The King and these pages.

Will watch today's streaming even if it is patchy-- how will i live otherwise?

And I hope that minion commits suicide -- because it will be a loss to LR and he is dangerous.

@mrsj3n : he needs both the men. The one in Korea is greedy and has to be kept on a leash but he is handy and can kill. One in Corea is loyal, the brain and definitely knows Corea well. How he could stay in Corea desipte treason is beyond me but he is literally LR's eyes and ears in Corea. 

1) There is no wedding photos. Think it was some promo pictures for other people or the attraction. Riding on TKEM's wave I suppose OR I could be wrong since I did missed a few spoilers and it was removed. 

meryl_streep_crying_kramer.gif

2) You and me both.

I wonder that the whole time!

I sleep and I missed many pages and spoilers. LOL

3) Thank goodness I don't dream them. Else I think I'll go crazy bringing The King and this forum into my sleeping land.

4) YES!!!!! See you at 9pm!!

5) No! He cannot commit suicide. He need to make LR nervous that LG gains the upper hand.

6) Yes agree but I just wonder if he will kill the one in ROK if he no longer needs him?

I guess he aged and look different from before. Lol

• Like 9

2 hours ago, koreaboooo said:

I don't think she'll die. I do think she did died in previous time loops though. We don't have much episodes left anyways and KES might end things bitter sweet but I don't think she ever went for full bitter. There may be a chance for him to witness the death of JTE from another loop just as how JTE saw a LG from the future. I think when he sees all the frozen scenes from prior loops it'll help him figure out how to take down LR and also keep JTE safe. 

One thing for sure....the yoyo girl was definately helping LG. By showing him the clips of Tae Eul in 2022 surely getting his utmost attention thus I assume how they could find the KOC bookstore.

• Like 11

Public Announcement before enjoying episode 11 

Nothing is as simple as it seems. Keep your eyeballs moving. If you find your eyes stuck on the man in uniform, and your are losing your mind, set an alarm to remind yourself to wake up from King's spell. Keep a bottle water and a box or two Kleenex close by. You will need them to survive. 

News about #kimgoeun on Twitter

Edit: Nite nite ladies. Enjoy it. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 16

6 hours ago, Elnin Joery said:

He looks great in that black. Seems like they raided that bookstore Lee Lim uses often. Will the bookstore owner rat out on LL or commit suicide upon capture? I see this happen often in Wuxia where the minions raid a place but when some of them get caught they commit suicide before facing torture or interrogation

based on the preview text, LG kills him

Maybe the wrong move LR did is to bring JTE IN KOC maybe he didn’t expect JTE will escape from him and she called LG to rescue her then JTE tell LG where the bookstore is located. Don’t get mad at me for my nonsense theory. *peace 

@LRM11219311 The wrong move was about SJ, bringing him to Korea or fathering him.  Wrt to JTE, LR said that was the move HE DID not make, which means somebody else did it. Since it came from the Palace, LR would highly think it is LG.

Random thought of the day:

Why didn't LR get the bookstore minion to kill his own doppelganger in ROK?

@mrsj3n Because bookstore minion & Korea counterparts are still of use to him.  Although based on their conversation in the car (epi 4), the Korean doppelganger is aware that one of them is dispensable by saying "Just make sure not to favor him over me in the end".  This is the same guy that retorted to LG in another episode "You never know about people".   Easily dissatisfied, perhaps this guy will betray LR in the end. Who knows?!

• Like 10

Just now, Orientalfan said:

One thing for sure....the yoyo girl was definately helping LG. By showing him the clips of Tae Eul in 2022 surely getting his utmost attention thus I assume how they could find the KOC bookstore.

Yea I think the yoyo child is helping LG. Probably trying to fix the balance of whatever LR caused. It'll be interesting if by fate LG and JTE were suppose to end up together happily but LR trying to be god caused a rift on their fates. After all there really is no reason for JTE to have to lose her ID. In fact if she still uses her previous ID, it would've been easier since Luna wouldn't be able to use the ID to pose as JTE. It'll be different ID's. JTE only lost the ID because the child made it happen. And that ID was what brought LG and JTE together so she was fated to get the ID replacement. 

• Like 6
  • Insightful 7

11 minutes ago, Keikokoko said:

[PICTURE]

guys....HOW DID WE MISS THIS... IN THE NEW STILLS, IN THE KITCHEN, LOOKS LIKE SHES WEARING LG'S SHIRT !!!!!!!!!!! IM LOSING MY MINDDDDD

ARE WE GETTING... A BED SCENE.? OMG

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Awesome 1

14 minutes ago, mychoiyoung said:

based on the preview text, LG kills him

Whaaaaaaaatttt....

Somebody must have hurt JTE badly that LG is taking no prisoners!!

OMG.. 

200.gif

Why is it not 9pm yet???

@MairaA Maybe we'll get one!

JTE on the bed..

Spoiler

LG standing by the bed or sitting on the bed watching her and seething at LR for hurting his Queen!

It's still a bed scene right? :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 12
  • Awesome 1