[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

9 minutes ago, kukumarq1 said:

Based on today's MUD episode, it does seem like he's seeing someone. But I don't think that he's particularly for marriage yet. When his aunt asked if he can bring someone this year, he said that it might be a bit difficult and that it might happen next year. 

Omo omo omo... I am not delusional right to think the lady is Somin? It is not my imagination right that his treatment to Somin is really special? I am not the only one right who see his special feeling for Somin? Suddenly feel scare that i'm seeing things. Hahaha.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

2 minutes ago, kukumarq1 said:

Based on today's MUD episode, it does seem like he's seeing someone. But I don't think that he's particularly for marriage yet. When his aunt asked if he can bring someone this year, he said that it might be a bit difficult and that it might happen next year. 

Hi,

OMG :o He answered that??? I guess have to wait for subtitles. Based on images alone, he and his niece can have their own show...they are a riot and love to watch them.....

Hope he announces soon to stop all the fanwar over him...but it does worry true fans how his significant other have to bear the fallout (especially if it happens to be JSM).

Thanks.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

17 minutes ago, kukumarq1 said:

The sites i normally watch on hasn't put up even the raw version. Can you help in directing me to the raw version please? Thanks..:)

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

6 minutes ago, Losdol said:

The sites i normally watch on hasn't put up even the raw version. Can you help in directing me to the raw version please? Thanks..:)

I watched the episode live via a streaming website. 

9 minutes ago, AB_fan said:

Hi,

OMG :o He answered that??? I guess have to wait for subtitles. Based on images alone, he and his niece can have their own show...they are a riot and love to watch them.....

He only gave an answer because his oldest aunt questioned if he still had his sexual desires.

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

19 minutes ago, kukumarq1 said:

I watched the episode live via a streaming website. 

He only gave an answer because his oldest aunt questioned if he still had his sexual desires.

all his aunts are a riot. they are all quite straight-talkers.

i hope this means something. however, kjk answered it in the same way in lks's press conference. he said it will be difficult to get married in 2019 but probably in 2020. since this is his answer to his aunt, perhaps this is more reliable. 

i think much of it depends on rm. i don't know, i get the feeling new year was a confusing time for kjk, not to forget kjk and haha had to push chanmin on mud around the same time. so, his answer here may have depended on what was happening then. hopefully, things will start getting better from now on. i hope it is 2020. 

• Like 8

kyeong hwan and han na guesting so many times is definitely interesting for me and there is a talk of reorganisation around spring. the show can afford to have one more woman but making a male guest appear so many times is definitely suspicious. if kookmin are dating and plan to get married, they will have to leave temporarily or permanently but rm the brand will continue so they need two members to fill the place. it could be a transition where they wait for the new members to get adjusted to the team and then make a move?

perhaps it is too early to call!

• Like 6
  • Insightful 2

31 minutes ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

kyeong hwan and han na guesting so many times is definitely interesting for me and there is a talk of reorganisation around spring. the show can afford to have one more woman but making a male guest appear so many times is definitely suspicious. if kookmin are dating and plan to get married, they will have to leave temporarily or permanently but rm the brand will continue so they need two members to fill the place. it could be a transition where they wait for the new members to get adjusted to the team and then make a move?

perhaps it is too early to call!

Honestly, they tried to change the cast when the whole firing incident happened, and it nearly resulted in the show almost ending. People watch for the cast, and if Jong Kook ever decides to quit, the show would end. They released a statement saying that in the future, if anyone else quits, they will all leave together.

Kang Han Na might be a temporary replacement for Kwangsoo as he heals, and it might be her trial run to see if she can shine. 

• Like 8

9 minutes ago, kukumarq1 said:

Honestly, they tried to change the cast when the whole firing incident happened, and it nearly resulted in the show almost ending. People watch for the cast, and if Jong Kook ever decides to quit, the show would end. They released a statement saying that in the future, if anyone else quits, they will all leave together.

Kang Han Na might be a temporary replacement for Kwangsoo as he heals, and it might be her trial run to see if she can shine. 

last year, i thought rm might end with its 10th year anniversary but it seems like the show can continue for one more year quite comfortably. if so, there has to be a break somewhere if kjk is dating a colleague and planning to get married. i don't think it might even be quitting, more like a break. i don't think the audience will get mad at that.

again, even if they quit, quitting to get married and getting fired are two different things. it was the firing which riled up the fans but most of the audience would understand if kjk quits to have a family. however, i don't want anyone to quit. seeing kjk rip those tags and having fun in this episode, i want to see him on rm for ever. the same with jsm - she is yet to explore her full potential on rm.  i, for one,  would just want them to take a break and come back.

all the same, i feel the scene before the member addition and now are a bit different. the k-audience has seen old members leaving and new members getting added to the cast and gelling with them, whatever a section of the i-audience thinks. so i don't think it will be as much of a shock as it used to be. all the same, if they take a break, those are huge shoes to fill.

it could have been just coincidental with rm inviting familiar guests since the european trip was cancelled. i was still surprised by how often kjk and kyeong hwan were together. they both know each other through 'let's go, mom' and last time, seems like kjk realised kyeong hwan, who is otherwise funny, underperforms on  rm for some reason. he could have taken him under his wing in this episode because of that. still, it has been a while since i saw kjk this interactive with a male guest. 

there was one more curious thing about this episode. for the philippines fanmeet postponement greeting that they shot on this day's shoot, yjs allowed kookmin to speak one after the other. kjk introduced the topic, jsm spoke the next main line, then jsj and yjs took over. that has never been done. jsm usually gets to speak with the maknaes or  mongdol. it could have been a coincidence - however, it seemed to me like yjs wanted them to speak the main lines. 

if kjk plans to get married, we will get to see more obvious signs. anyway, 500th episode is nearby, so the cast and pd attention may be drawn to that for now.

• Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1

29 minutes ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

last year, i thought rm might end with its 10th year anniversary but it seems like the show can continue for one more year quite comfortably. if so, there has to be a break somewhere if kjk is dating a colleague and planning to get married. i don't think it might even be quitting, more like a break. i don't think the audience will get mad at that.

again, even if they quit, quitting to get married and getting fired are two different things. it was the firing which riled up the fans but most of the audience would understand if kjk quits to have a family. however, i don't want anyone to quit. seeing kjk rip those tags and having fun in this episode, i want to see him on rm for ever. the same with jsm - she is yet to explore her full potential on rm.  i, for one,  would just want them to take a break and come back.

all the same, i feel the scene before the member addition and now are a bit different. the k-audience has seen old members leaving and new members getting added to the cast and gelling with them, whatever a section of the i-audience thinks. so i don't think it will be as much of a shock as it used to be. all the same, if they take a break, those are huge shoes to fill.

it could have been just coincidental with rm inviting familiar guests since the european trip was cancelled. i was still surprised by how often kjk and kyeong hwan were together. they both know each other through 'let's go, mom' and last time, seems like kjk realised kyeong hwan, who is otherwise funny, underperforms on  rm for some reason. he could have taken him under his wing in this episode because of that. still, it has been a while since i saw kjk this interactive with a male guest. 

there was one more curious thing about this episode. for the philippines fanmeet postponement greeting that they shot on this day's shoot, yjs allowed kookmin to speak one after the other. kjk introduced the topic, jsm spoke the next main line, then jsj and yjs took over. that has never been done. jsm usually gets to speak with the maknaes or  mongdol. it could have been a coincidence - however, it seemed to me like yjs wanted them to speak the main lines. 

if kjk plans to get married, we will get to see more obvious signs. anyway, 500th episode is nearby, so the cast and pd attention may be drawn to that for now.

Let's be real here, Jong Kook is the second pillar, next to Yoo Jae Suk on the show. And, if he ever decides to leave for whatever reasons, the show is as good as done.

Ji Suk Jin may try, but we all know the only person who can go head-to-head with Yoo Jae Suk is Jong Kook. The 3 pillars of the show are Yoo Jae Suk, Jong Kook and Kwang Soo.

And with Somin, she does need Running Man. Like the rest of the cast, they have used their popularity from the show to expand their careers. We can be delusional all we want, but not at the expense of their careers.

The only person who has any potential to join the show as a cast member is Kang Han Na, and it's only because she has been proving herself constantly. Heo Kyung Hwan is shaky at best, and with the change in PD, I doubt they would like to take such a risk. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

7 minutes ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

with lks injured, all plans may have changed. nobody can afford to take a break for a while because the show will have a major crisis otherwise. 

My only fear is that with Kwang Soo's absence, they might push the loveline even more.

As it is, Naver TV had to delete that clip of the forbidden couple because so many netizens were complaining about it.

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

53 minutes ago, kukumarq1 said:

My only fear is that with Kwang Soo's absence, they might push the loveline even more.

As it is, Naver TV had to delete that clip of the forbidden couple because so many netizens were complaining about it.

i have to watch it with subs but more than for phasing out chanmin, forbidden couple could have been played up to soften jsj's anti-chanmin rant last episode. so, finally, don't think it would have much to do with chanmin. it could have been dialed down this episode because last episode was awkward because of the way it was hyped up. 

if i were the pd, i would want the entire team to feel the most motivated at this point because lks's absence is going to be a huge gap to fill. that means jsm has to be freer to play her betrayer and goof-ball role to compensate for some of that. in such a situation, ysc can also get more individual attention without having to play the variety-boyfriend. the best strategy now would be to do some new projects like chul min pd did with the fixed guests for a month. 

even if you take the lks factor off,  still feel kjk would have to make a decision somewhere down the line. i think all of them would want rm to continue and be a part of the show as long as it lasts, but my question is how long? i feel the show has enough steam for at least one more year (if lks's absence doesn't affect the show hugely) and is creating history as it goes. what do you do then? if kjk gets married to a non-celeb or a celeb who is not part of RM, it will be okay, but this is a situation where there is no other way out other than a break provided rm doesn't end next year. wouldn't you then want to take a short break and re-join the show? 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, kukumarq1 said:

Oh that interesting! The forbidden couple thing has been played lots of times before so my question is what made netizens uncomfortable? :o If there’s anymore FB scenes in future episodes at least they have time to quickly edit them out right now!

With LKS being out, it’s gonna leave a big hole till like late April or early May when LKS can come back comfortably, considering those injures take really long to heal. So the cast may need to step it up, I feel this will change how they play the loveline, Somin may go back to her old Somin antics and breath a little, Sechan may have time to really bring his comedy out. <———- All this is just me being positive though! I know they can just go the opposite way and shove the loveline even more.

Is this what the fortune teller meant by saying; “LKS will step on the tigers tail but not die???

• Like 6

1 hour ago, kukumarq1 said:

Ouch... Chan-min is quite annoying but both are single that could make sense for netizens. But Forbidden Couple could pose an annoyance for a  reason but it could show that most or all lovelines made by RM are strictly business. Forbidden couple will be out of question for the best couple for the end of the year. 

Forbidden couple has not been official yet. However, k-netizens already force to drop it. I think it was meant to be one of the official loveline as a joke. I think it is a message to tell the viewers that all lovelines made by RM are mostly business. It is up to members to become more than that off screen. It does not always reflect off screen relationship. I think PD and staff knew the netizens will complain. They probably chose to view it to send the message across that everyone shouldn't take loveline too seriously.

Chan-min loveline is quite a mess though, however some viewers choose ignore some details that wish to support the ship. There are a lot of interpretations and misunderstandings towards Somin's reading about her future husband, and Sechan's reading has some lack of information. They don't correlate but some viewers are trying to ignore some facts about it. I want to ask you all about how the fortune teller said about Somin's taffy relationship with Sechan. Some said fortune teller said Somin is most compatible with someone same age is Sechan. Or is it Somin is most compatible among members is sechan? It conflicts 2018 forecast that teamed Somin and Jong Kook instead. A lot of viewers tried create the fact that Jong Kook is out of picture because Somin is most compatible among the members is sechan. So it is so confusing. They said 2018 forecast about compatibility pair (somin ended up with Jong kook) is made by tarot card reading. Fortune telling for showing on screen tells half truths. I wouldnt say that fortune teller would make fake readings on them to create drama. I think he said only the things that could be said to create drama leaving out the the private parts or the ones members do not want to share or any kind of sensitive information because some members do not have same amount of readings explained in the show. There are things needed to be cleared up. There are growing shippers for Chan-min that reads the fortune telling in a wrong way. Trying to clear about 2018 and 2020 fortune of Somin, Sechan, and Jong kook. Because other shippers are trying to confuse the readings too much. I wanted to clear it up for us whether we are kook-min shipper or not. Just see what they provided us rather than misleading us or cover one thing to another. 

2018:

Somin (Small metal/gold born in spring)

husband will treat her like a parent with love and affection. (similar of how somin is affectionate and warm with Kwangsoo. Fortune teller said Somin is like Kwangsoo's mother but he wouldnt return the feeling and care she would have needed). 

She will have nice relationship with Sechan (born in winter with big fire element). Their relationship is like of taffy. They would always fight but will never get divorced. They will be obsessed with each other. (someone said that it is not really healthy relationship that they always have to fight and get stuck with each other. It is quite negative.) 

Somin and Jong Kook are compatible pair. 

Sechan (big fire born in winter): will have good luck in 2018-2019. He is doing well. (Sechan's reading is quite short). 

Sechan and Jihyo are compatible pair. 

Jong Kook (Big water born in spring): needs to embrace changes. Need to move to another place in order to prepare to meet his wife. Will meet many women. He will be more blessed if he choose follow the changes. Fortune teller told him to drop his analytical mindset and standard to find a wife. It could be changing taste in women or being open minded. Be open to potential dates or etc. If he does that, he would find his true love or wife. 

2020 forecast 
Somin (Born of small metal - spring time- strong energy of gold). Somin is still born small metal but she has strong energy from it. It could mean that this year, she will have additional energy of gold for this year. This year is year of golden rat.

Somin doesn't have good luck in 2019 until feb 4th. After feb 4th, her luck will change for better.

She will also find her husband soon this year in 2020.

Somin asked specifically for age group her husband belongs to. The fortune teller said specifically that her husband is someone is not younger and EVEN same age as her. She has ties with older guy.

Somin is compatible with someone who is same age as her: Sechan. (I need clarification from Korean speakers: what does the fortune teller really say? Does he mean that Sechan is the most compatible with her? Or someone who is same age as her is also compatible with her? If the fortune teller said sechan is most compatible with her, it could rule out Jong Kook who is among members. How is it different from 2018 that Somin and Jong Kook ended being teamed up?) Taffy like relationship that he would treat her well with loyalty. But he won't be able to fulfil her desire or need. It does seem clear that the two aren't going to get married to each other, but could be very close and best friends. There are many fishes in the sea for Somin to find someone who is older than her and have loyal and loving relationship with her.

Some people who are not familiar with asian fortune telling that compatibility and destiny do not always correlate with each other. Fortune teller said Kwangsoo and Jaesuk are the best pair, but it does not mean they will marry to each other. It could mean other things like close friendship or etc. You can be very compatible with your parents, siblings, friends, or etc. Not always husband. It is just a thought to remember. The fortune teller clearly said they may not be able to marry each other unless they want to. They could change their destiny. However, there is someone for Somin waiting for her too, not just Sechan. She can always make a choice. 

Sechan  (big fire born in winter) 

No luck in women and money for 2020. 

Jong Kook (big water born in spring) 

need to choose more conservative approach, and time for stability. Changes have blessed him. He will have more stable life after he makes more conservative choices. He will make less money this year. Need to wear pink and red. 

Somin's reading and interpretation has a lot of things going on. Both 2018 and 2020 points to Jongkook. In 2018- kook-min pair was chosen for compatibility. 2020- somin will marry someone older. It could be someone else, not Jong kook. But looking at the evolution and journey from 2018 and 2020- there is a lot of changes in Jong kook, closeness of kook-min, somin's mom considering Jong kook as son in law, solo concert, jong min's date set up, IG live conversation, SNS posts, confessed that Somin is more charming, intimate couple dance for Korean fan meet, promoting her book, and so on. There are a lot of gradual changes in Jong Kook's mannerism as well. It could be someone else, but the two have a lot of effect on each other on AND off screen. They really show how close they are, and how supportive they are with each other. They stay side by side. Jong Kook butting in Chan-min loveline. It could be coincidence. I also find everyone in MUD very very quiet or nonchalant about Somin's presence or her connection with Jong kook. It is second time she is set up by someone else beside Jong kook. There should be complaint among mothers why is he setting her up with someone else again?! Didn't he see the pattern that she is rejecting because of someone?  It is getting more comedic than ever. 

For Kook-min, it is quite strange because no matter it is chosen like clickbait, it managed to be very strong and heart fluttering. It was never an official. 

I was thinking that Somin's mom told Somin that she wanted Sechan's number because she knows him well. She could have thought about asking Sechan if he really have feelings for Somin or etc. But according to Somin's fortune, her destiny versus her compatibility is quite different. Somin's compatibility with sechan is base on his loyalty and kindness. He could be loyal to fault but not able to make Somin happy or fulfilled in some ways. It is something I also sense that Somin's destiny is something that would make her happier over her compatibility. Somin's mom could have wanted Sechan's number to ask him about someone she thinks would be her destiny. It wasn't sechan himself, it could be someone he is close to and knows really well. It could be some connection to it. I dont think Somin would announce it so publicly about how her and sechan's families made comments about each other. There is some strangeness and inconsistency about it. I think Somin thought that her viewers and fans wouldnt believe that she would end up with Sechan because of what she said. Her fortune tells clearly of whom her husband would be and who she will be looking for. RM is not filmed live. It is up to PD to coordinate and manage the scenes together to create content to get curiosity and trending in news. It could change from time to time. Somin is not giving straightforward answer as the viewers may think she did. They really do expect us to have fishball memory. Best of luck to Jong kook to reveal his future wife whether could be anyone from RM or not. And for Somin to find the happiness and more success this year. To us all, to prepare for any news with smooth transition and no heart attacks or utter disappointments. Maybe a little bit if it wasn't the news we wanted. This year has come already. We just have to brace for everything. With coronavirus, Kwangsoo's absence, and all, it is going to be a lot in plate for the new PD to handle. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, kukumarq1 said:

Kwangsoo found eyeliner in Jong Kook's car. 

I think it belongs to his stylist. She and the manager are always with him for work. 

JongKook said it was his manager was so funny when the PD and staff put his picture up. hehe. 

• Like 2

Just finished watching with subs and I can see why the netizens did feel uncomfortable hahahaha the sticker bit was funny but the receipt with the bag thing was a little too much, still like the risqué person that I am, I did laughed very hard at that bit. Honestly that whole last minutes should be rated 19+ :lol: The stealing and then the whole adultery insinuations, to the Jihyo smokes teasing (if she does, I hope she quits smoking :tears:) to HaHa saying Jae seok has adult dvds and a tv on his car like lmaoooooo they were too much, this is a 12+ tv show.:P

the first half, KJK was in first place almost the whole time so he could’ve easily taken all of Somin’s minutes but he didn’t! Instead he stood by her side and looked willing to help... :wub:

• Like 6
  • Love 6