3 minutes ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

the eye-liner in kjk's car was really suspicious.

The way KJK panicked was suspicious, he even went to an extent I think to even ask how it is used and what it is. 

4 minutes ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

lol it was also suspicious kjk and jsm were having a conversation that didn't seem about the game.

In this episode, it is really suspicious that the first 2 times Somin gets screen time, is about her asking whether a booth opened and coincidentally enough, both times she was with KJK.

• Like 7
  • Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Edit: better quality...      

Once again  . . . sub spoilers.   I won't be able to do this every weekend, but I just had to share (so enjoy the Kookmin moments).  Besides,  these sub spoilers are never as good as watching the epis

That awkward moment when you got caught staring at your "crush" and now you have to pretend like you're looking at someone else.   

@kookminclan RunningMan Yep! That was i thought so too! They talked about forbidden couple again to kinda follow/cover up on JSJ’s anti Chanmin rant hahaha don’t know if they did it to save the Chanmin loveline a little or to add a little of goofiness too it so people don’t take Chanmin too seriously but we will see. 

Also I though it was interesting that we only got one “official” Chanmin video and it was mixed with forbidden couple, usually we get 2 and both videos are very into Chanmin so that’s interesting, it’s probably just the fact that Somin and Sechan didn’t give the editors a lot of material though :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
4 minutes ago, AnnaBanana said:

Sm and Jk was together but pd cut all their interection((

They probably didn't talk about anything related to the mission. Knowing kookmin they almost always never talk about things regarding to the filming lol. Because it always makes no sense why their mics are turned off when they talk to eachother or whisper to eachother. Jong kook probably following her around to explain some of those poems he read earlier:lol:.

• Like 3
  • LOL 9
15 minutes ago, AnnaBanana said:

Sm and Jk was together but pd cut all their interection((

The idea that they are together is enough. If we are hoping for them to be together for real, over exposure won't do them any good. Just think like this. In the beginning, JK was at the lobby. Then, the first time Somin appeared, she was at level 16 (RM office) with JK. Just two of them. So, the scenario is either he called Somin, she told her location and he went up. Or Somin called him,  she told her location and he went up. Isn't that sweet of him? He can continue to play tag ripping but he chose to be with Somin. And we are not delusional, assuming both of them are together since PD show the solid proof. At least we are not 'Oh, both of them play with phone, they must texting each other.' kind of shippers.

• Like 10
  • Insightful 4
  • Thanks 1

I don’t think somin is feeling down about the loveline completely. Like the mud episode she said she was restless due to her not having much work, then add on the guest and Jihyo talking about their movie/drama coming out soon. She barely reacted to any jokes in the opening and even when they chose cars, while everyone was running to pick she just stood there and chose what was left.

• Like 1
  • Sad 6
2 minutes ago, PhoenixEmeralda said:

I don’t think somin is feeling down about the loveline completely. Like the mud episode she said she was restless due to her not having much work, then add on the guest and Jihyo talking about their movie/drama coming out soon. She barely reacted to any jokes in the opening and even when they chose cars, while everyone was running to pick she just stood there and chose what was left.

When does her contract end? Can she just escape this shithole of a company already?

• Like 10
Just now, kukumarq1 said:

When does her contract end? Can she just escape this shithole of a company already?

Like it stresses me out she's still with that agency. It's like occupational suicide at this point. At the very most, I hope it ends this year

• Like 6
Just now, PhoenixEmeralda said:

@Rida Live I hope it ends earlier then later, it would suck if the entirety of her 2020 is spent with no work 

I know, but we can only hope. I really hope she gets into a good agency who can get her good offers. 

What did he have to whisper to her that couldn't wait till after filming tho. And I so desperately want to believe touched her hand as he walked past lol. What makes kookmin funny and suspicious is how they try to hide their interactions sometimes. Him sneaking around to whisper to her is funny, he can just stop and straight up tell her without being sneaky lol

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
2 minutes ago, PhoenixEmeralda said:

@MandelBrot yeah, when the members were making jokes she barely had any reaction. I hope she feels better. 

Maybe she wasn't having the best day. And as pointed out, she could be feeling down because of her career. I'm really hoping she gets a drama soon. Miss her acting. 

I hope she feels alright soon, as she will have to step it up now since LKS will be absent for a while. I have always ranked jsm as the third individually funny person on the show, who can get everyone in her group to be funny too. 

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Guest changed the title to [Official] Kookmin Clan