[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

Just now, MandelBrot said:

The jokes with JSJ-Somin or JSJ with the bag are not funny this time... :angry:

i agreed with you. This mischevious '3' need to stop teasing the other member especially about this LL, hopefully they will learn a lesson after this.

And this 2020 still early, as a Fan of RM i hope they can be together after so much troubles they creates for atleast  until the end of 2020 and lets the member interact naturally without try to forced a relationship..

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

So in the last 2 episodes we’ve had lovelines that include Somin being accused of playing with someone’s feelings and jokes about her being a home wrecker... fun. Forbidden couple jokes were funny briefly but sometimes when the PDs or the cast find something funny they tend to overuse it to the point it stops being entertaining. Which is the case with JSJ/JSM jokes unfortunately. 

Honestly I hope the backlash makes the new PD drop lovelines all together even though Chanmin is still somewhat well received by knetz. Because at this point I’m tired. Let Somin go back to her love frog character and call it a day. 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, MandelBrot said:

The jokes with JSJ-Somin or JSJ with the bag are not funny this time... :angry:

They took it too far this time..since k-netz are not happy with this , i hope this will be the turning point for RM to stop all the lovelines. RM can survive without LL, & their natural interactions are always the best.  

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, Rumble fish said:

So in the last 2 episodes we’ve had lovelines that include Somin being accused of playing with someone’s feelings and jokes about her being a home wrecker... fun. Forbidden couple jokes were funny briefly but sometimes when the PDs or the cast find something funny they tend to overuse it to the point it stops being entertaining. Which is the case with JSJ/JSM jokes unfortunately. 

Honestly I hope the backlash makes the new PD drop lovelines all together even though Chanmin is still somewhat well received by knetz. Because at this point I’m tired. Let Somin go back to her love frog character and call it a day. 

I remember Somin being uncomfortable with the forbidden couple loveline previously to the point she mentioned that her mother was concerned. 

Why can't they let her breathe and do things organically her way? ㅜㅜ she was already funny and charming before. Now I feel like she's hemmed in by the Chanmin loveline and that's just so sad as a Somin AND Sechan fan. Both were better before this. I miss their easy camaraderie, being each other's wingman, casual skinship as besties. 

• Like 5

The bag thing was the truly uncomfortable part honestly, the sticker it was very meh not that deep, somebody (don’t know who ‘cause I’m not good at telling voices apart) even told Somin to “give the bag back” and I said Nooo outloud in my room hahaha like honestly that was too much, they should’ve kept it at the sticker but maybe they should’ve added another members sticker so is easy for people to see that it is a joke.

This forbidden couple thing I now believe 100% it only happened because of JSJ rant the previous episode, the previous episode was filmed Monday and this one Tuesday I think, so they probably talked about it and tried to mitigate some damage that the rant must has caused.

I also rewatched, and on the van, Haha says there’s a love cube going on, he names: Chanmin, Somin and him (Haha), Sechan and KJK... now in order for this to be a cube I think he missed Kookmin but I get what he is saying hahahaha :wub: he called JSJ a lonely island but I don’t think that’s fully the truth! Without forbidden couple I like JSJ’s and Somin father daughter thing they sometimes show, they have good chemistry, the JSJ’s rant against Chanmin (directed a lil more towards Somin than Sechan) was just a heated moment thing that happened, I 100% believe they have a great friendship and the haters can’t changed my mind :P

• Like 7

I think Bo Pil PD should just access the unnecessary mess lovelines are causing (I'm a fan of the forbidden couple tho lmao) and scrap it all together from the show. Why RM uses lovleine as a crutch baffles me because it's not even needed. It even distracts from games and other jokes and wits. If they decide to use the loveline as an anchor to compensate for lks temporary hiatus, then it will be a very dumb move. If they want viewers for the episodes kwang soo (one of the biggest part of the show) won't be able to film for, their best bet is letting Somin take up her old character back. K-netz love her, that's undeniable, she was literally missing for half this episode yet her 30 second fooling around in a video with her as the thumbnail is the one with the highest views for this episode on Naver. So Dol Somin needs to make a comeback. Yes, she might be quiet because of personal issues but unless she has a role as a spy, jsm doesn't observe such silence during filming. She knows everything she says or does will be linked to ysc eventually so she doesn't bother speaking again I guess. My biggest pain with the loveline is how it kills off her character and can't even give her a new one. So if they still want to pique people's intrest on the show without kwangsoo everyone needs to bring their A game. They need to let Somin bring back her variety personality we all fell for and stop linking her up with ysc. They need to let ysc be witty and funny with the other members and by himself. Haha is ridiculously funny, they need to let him be that instead of an aggressive matchmaker. Simply put everyone needs to bring on their A game and them still anchoring to the lovleine looks like a dumb way to go about that but then again what do I know lol. For all I know, they might decide to push the loveline harder as compensation.

There is so much going on that I tend to forget but kookmin are either dropping a lot of clues these days or I'm reading too much into things lol

• Like 6

They're slowly ruining all of JSM's relationships with her costars, whether it's ChanMin's sibling fun, JeeMin's father-daughter relationship, and at one point they were really trying to push KwangMin apart even though he was in a relationship at the time and everyone knew it. I feel bad for JSM cause she can't interact with those around her without it being construed the wrong way just for a stupid LL. 

Not cool :thumbsdown:

• Like 7

Lol this article blasted RM and the lovelines, they really over did it this time. Kjk receiving some backlash for his comments too. No one can really catch a break, I'm pretty sure he was instructed to raise the issue up but oh well, no one sees it from that view. I hope they can just stop obsessing over lovelines and scrap it off altogether and protect the members. It's just unecessary

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/117/0003336577

• Sad 3

@Rida Live Somin’s goofy drinking video almost getting 100k views just proves that she is a variety gem and this whole new hater narrative;”Somin is doing the lovelines for screen time!”Is void, dumb and repulsive LMAOOO they attack her on Instagram,  making comments about how she’s asking for the lovelines, as if! If somebody can hold her own and be entertaining with minimal effort is literally Somin.  They actually want to believe Somin wants a loveline with a married man?? They truly are something :vicx:

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, HappyVirusRM said:

@Rida Live Somin’s goofy drinking video almost getting 100k views just proves that she is a variety gem and this whole new hater narrative;”Somin is doing the lovelines for screen time!”Is void, dumb and repulsive LMAOOO they attack her on Instagram,  making comments about how she’s asking for the lovelines, as if! If somebody can hold her own and be entertaining with minimal effort is literally Somin.  They actually want to believe Somin wants a loveline with a married man?? They truly are something :vicx:

Yeah I saw someone saying they are trying hard to find a character for her and I laughed so hard I cried. Somin has so many characters that she doesn't know what to do with herself in some episode and spirals sometimes lmao. She can go from the infatuated love frog to a scheming cheater in a blink of an eye. Or the oh so wise writer to klutz min that doesn't even know who Putin is without blinking lol. Character?? That's somin's middle name the PD is trying to remove with this loveline sadly. Sorry to sechanie my baby, but the loveline only got the attention it got in the beginning because of Somin. Even without today's episode that she was a little inactive, she gets major attention without the loveline. The loveline just created an opening for her haters to reel in on her and attack her as usual like I expected and it's happening. Anyone that thinks she needs the loveline to shine or even wants it is a hater to me. Irrational but I automatically view them as a hater. Sbs and running man crew needs to step off Somin's neck, she'll always have haters but they don't need to create new avenues for people to hate on her.

• Like 8

after watching the episode subbed, the suk jin joke went on far too long, so i can understand the general distaste about it. it was funny in the beginning but fizzled out. the forbidden couple joke was fine, but as a kjk fan, i feel he should be careful about making jokes that can make suk jin uncomfortable like the joke about the receipt. i don't think he meant to link the receipt with jsm; it were the others who did that. for some time, the sticker and the bag were two separate things but then they got clubbed together dragging jsm into it and the members overdid it implying the bag was for jsm. ji suk jin is game for everything, so whenever they get stuck, they gang up on him. i honestly adore that man. whatever he is, he is one of the most large-hearted people out there. at the same time, i feel knetz are overreacting a bit. the forbidden couple loveline has been played up so many times and jsm herself has referred to it a couple of times. the receipt joke was in bad taste, but the sticker was too ludicrous to be taken seriously.

at the same time, it is not just the members, but the pd as well. the staff must have pasted the sticker and wanted it to be part of the conversation to make up for the jsj outburst last episode. even when the members are making that joke, they mention how it could be edited out. it is the second time rm is getting flak for comments like these, the first one with LKS, and both times chul min pd has been in charge. he doesn't edit out stuff that should be edited out. i don't know what they will do with the loveline. it has become a Frankenstein monster and i can see it is making everyone uncomfortable. if kjk and jsm have a thing, what the show is doing is really unethical. the preview for the new episode talked about how the members will keep tricking till the lies become real and i wondered for a second whether that was what the show was trying to do. 

it could be me, but i also felt one of the reasons the segment became awkward and 19+ was because the members were in a high strung mood because of the previous episode's occurrences. even the opening was awkward with yjs making a general comment before they moved on to welcome the guests. there were also statements that indicated some kind of  patch up after the previous episode's fight. if you remove the loveline insinuation from the talk, jsj asked jsm affectionately why it looked like she had lost some weight, so he may have been worried about her. 

may be the point of the foolish loveline was to divert attention from chanmin, but unless the viewers get something that they don't feel iffy about and which seems more real than chanmin, they won't buy it. there is a growing audience for chanmin and as long as both are single in public and with all the talk about marriage, viewers will keep thinking of them as a real life possibility. yet, i won't say the loveline is so big that nothing can be done about it. even now, most of the comments under loveline videos are about jsm and one of the most viewed video was the one with jsm and yjs. i hope though that they tone down the loveline since jsm is much more active when she is not tied up with it. i would say the same is true with ysc who was genuinely entertaining during the nametag mission. i also feel the loveline ruins everyone's mood these days. when it plays out, almost all the members have weird expressions on their faces.

i loved the little we saw of kookmin walking together and being in their world till reminded of the missions. kjk was really competitive after a long time and i love seeing that side of him. i also loved the charlie's angels teaming up amongst the women. one of the good things at least from whatever we are seeing is that sjh is starting to come out of her shell. unburdened by lovelines, now they are rebuilding her character. i hope the same happens with ysc too. the loveline is just a quick fix when there is so much more to him.

i hope the new pd has some plans for kookmin. i feel the two of them badly need help and support at this point. i don't think kjk wants this loveline to continue, but he doesn't know what to do to put an end to it. jsm will make some effort because it is her character, but she is also losing her steam. the members are so bad at setting up anything resembling romance that i won't blame them if they are wary when yjs makes up stuff about them. the pd should come up with some narrative to explain their progression. one day they say kookmin could get married, next day that they should date, third day they talk about how chanmin could get married and have the permission of their parents. to get rid of the loveline, they come up with made up rumours about the forbidden couple. one thing that is evident is how the reactions to chanmin and forbidden couple from yjs are almost the same - he pretends like both are real which goes on to show how fake it is.

if rm wants to take a break because of the virus outbreak, i hope they do. lks can join them after a point and the new pd can also take his time to come up with new ideas that allow members to interact more naturally. 

• Like 9
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

at the same time, it is not just the members, but the pd as well. the staff must have pasted the sticker and wanted it to be part of the conversation to make up for the jsj outburst last episode. even when the members are making that joke, they mention how it could be edited out. it is the second time rm is getting flak for comments like these, the first one with LKS, and both times chul min pd has been in charge. he doesn't edit out stuff that should be edited out. i don't know what they will do with the loveline. it has become a Frankenstein monster and i can see it is making everyone uncomfortable. if kjk and jsm have a thing, what the show is doing is really unethical. the preview for the new episode talked about how the members will keep tricking till the lies become real and i wondered for a second whether that was what the show was trying to do. 

Hi,

Maybe to help all feel better, you can choose to believe in some speculations that it is the theme of the episode since the movie they are promoting is titled "Innocence", so the theme of the episode could be to frame everyone and they are supposed to find ways to prove their innocence or other similar plot twists.

That is why you have the members all being 'framed': KJK has an eyeliner in the car, JSJ has JSM photo in the car, SJH have lighter in the car etc. 

As his fan, I do worry about KJK kept shouldering the audiences' wrath for performing his on-screen role. While he often appears to shrug it off, he did divulge it in his concert (the famous joker segment) that he does know and can sometimes get affected too. There are definitely bad days when I just want him to get married and be off the show doing some other shows and building his own family (after people give him credit for helping RM stand on its feet after the firing controversy).

Thanks.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/kim-jong-kooks-aunt-wants-get-married-year-revealed-honest-opinions-marriage-plans/

This is what one of us talked about yesterday. And I feel giddy. Seems like he already has someone on his mind :)

The first half, he wanted to win the race and gained the honour. Why do I feel like he wants to win so that he can impressed someone? 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Watched the first half of the episode. I must say, Kyung Hwan finally impressed me. The guy looked sleep deprived though. LOL

Even though Somin didnt have much screentime, the episode was fun. KJK was competitive but not aggressive and did so well ! And why didn't KJK rip off Somin's name tag ? He could have easily done it.They (mainly she) only seemed to be looking for the Room of time. Maybe they planned to join forces, but nothing was shown. 

No Chanmin either. Maybe edited out or no one teased them.I'm glad. From what I understood, Somin stuck to KJK, YJS and KHN. 

I wouldn't mind more guesting by Kyung Hwan. He showed good chemistry with Haha and KJK. And even SJH. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, kyoko22 said:

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/kim-jong-kooks-aunt-wants-get-married-year-revealed-honest-opinions-marriage-plans/

This is what one of us talked about yesterday. And I feel giddy. Seems like he already has someone on his mind :)

The first half, he wanted to win the race and gained the honour. Why do I feel like he wants to win so that he can impressed someone? 

2020 fortune teller told Jong Kook that change has been done, and it is time for more conservative approach that will bring him to stability for year 2020 and beyond. In 2018, fortune teller told Jong Kook to embrace change and change his way of thinking or etc. It took him from 2018 to 2019 to go through process. Then 2020 to beyond, he'll be more conservative. That is something that is telling him that it's time to choose. This time will be more difficult for him since it is biggest decision he has ever made. I think the way he said it is difficult because marriage topic has been always painful and difficult for him that he always strives to be perfect. Wishing him the the best in his endeavours.

I think Jong Kook is trying to impress his future in laws rather than the girl. The girl already know who he is like in real life. It is not about being perfect, but how you can take care of her. 

• Like 4

You can tell how the loveline had brought her down. Even when she was filming a drama and had to travel hours back and forth to still make the runningman shooting she still had amazing energy. I feel like the mix of the members/staff ganging up on her and the fact that she seems to be going trough things in her real life really pushed her to the sidelines. I hope cho bil pd will drop the lovelines for good and let everyone be natural, and I also hope somin can get through her hard time.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, PhoenixEmeralda said:

You can tell how the loveline had brought her down. Even when she was filming a drama and had to travel hours back and forth to still make the runningman shooting she still had amazing energy. I feel like the mix of the members/staff ganging up on her and the fact that she seems to be going trough things in her real life really pushed her to the sidelines. I hope cho bil pd will drop the lovelines for good and let everyone be natural, and I also hope somin can get through her hard time.

i too wish so, but in this matter, knetz think differently from inetz. i would have thought jsm's kfans would be mad at how her character has been reduced on the show because of the loveline. until they speak up and complain about this loveline like some people did with the jsj loveline, i think it will continue. spartace ended because kjk fans and general rm fans felt it was uncomfortable.

in this case, while ifans don't care for this loveline at all, kfans, from my general observation, like the maknae couple. if you keep our ship aside, there might be general viewers who feel that jsm who knows ysc so well could develop feelings for him. since she is the active one, they might think she has real feelings for him or even if she doesn't, that she enjoys being part of the loveline. it could also be that ysc has more fans in Korea  who might want to see more of him on rm. this loveline highlights him more, so they may be okay with it.

still even in the comments to the jsj article, there are comments which say they hate all lovelines on rm.

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

Watched the full episode. The forbidden couple part was funny and so staged, obviously. The crew really pulled a trick on JSJ and Haha KJK YJS added on to that. 

Saying that, I really miss JSM standing out on her own and not just lovelines. I miss the Crazy Somin who did very unpredictable things. 

• Like 5

This is not the first time the show has let the Jong Kook and the other members deal with any controversies created by the editing team.

Is it because he plays the villain that they think it's okay to let him get all the backlash? Even when Yoo Jae Suk and HaHa were the ones to start to affair allegations, it's Jong Kook who they're blaming because he has the villain role.

And now, it's Somin and Jong Kook who have to deal with it. Forbidden couple was fun for awhile, but they went too far and now this gag has to be retired.

Let's retire the maknae loveline as well. Somin doesn't mind playing along with it, what she minds is whatever she does is now linked to Sechan.

The girl is clearly more than capable enough to stand on her own. I hope that if they add Han Na in, we get the loose screw sisters instead. They can be the new loveline if they really need one.

• Like 7
  • Love 2