[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

17 minutes ago, Happyjana said:

I love today episode..hilarious especially the opening part. I hope what jaesuk said will come true about jsm married kjk:D. But why jaesuk oppa said like that..haha..strong statement. 

its...its a sign guys its a signnnnnnnnnnnn wow jaesuk said it omggg :dizzy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Awesome 1

8 minutes ago, PhoenixEmeralda said:

Kjk looked genuinely jealous when somin mentioned sechan was tapping her hand. Even sechan went into panic mode and was trying reassure jk that, that wasn’t what happened lol. 

I think he was in shock. He had his mouth open throughout that scene. Ysc even turns back and tries to explain to him that it's not true:joy:. He literally was dumb founded. He's like yeah we can laugh and play out this loveline but I draw the line at skinship!:joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

Maybe jaesuk said like that so in the future we're not too shocked with their announcement:joy:. How I wish it is true. But it is funny jk & somin keep touching their fake moustaches..they're uncomfortable with that:DThey shared the same situations.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Happyjana said:

I love today episode..hilarious especially the opening part. I hope what jaesuk said will come true about jsm married kjk:D. But why jaesuk oppa said like that..haha..strong statement. 

its...its a sign guys its a signnnnnnnnnnnn wow jaesuk said it omggg :dizzy:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

24 minutes ago, Happyjana said:

But it is funny jk & somin keep touching their fake moustaches..they're uncomfortable with that:DThey shared the same situations.

Both tried to remove their mustache during the game. Its funny to me. I think, they dont love mustache while kissing ahahaha :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

Could YJS be reading this forum all this time? I meant I almost dropped my phone in shock watching the video. He mentioned exactly what we talked about in this forum regarding how surprising (not so much tho;-) ) if the real couple is uri Kookmin not the one they push (chanmin) I am  still in shock while smiling like crazehh :-)

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

I’m starting to think if somin and kjk are in a relationship not all the rm members know. I believe haha would and sechan and ks, but Jae suk, suk Jin and Ji hyo are the only ones who can seem to make jokes about Kookmin whereas the other three tend to stay silent. Usually with haha going dead silent, kwang soo just smiling, and sechan will only add to it if someone else speaks on it first.

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1

20 minutes ago, PhoenixEmeralda said:

I’m starting to think if somin and kjk are in a relationship not all the rm members know. I believe haha would and sechan and ks, but Jae suk, suk Jin and Ji hyo are the only ones who can seem to make jokes about Kookmin whereas the other three tend to stay silent. Usually with haha going dead silent, kwang soo just smiling, and sechan will only add to it if someone else speaks on it first.

Tbh I feel the only person that won't know is jsj lol (he's usually the clueless one). Yjs would definitely know. Him bringing it up is good in a way if they are in a relationship and want to reveal it later. You can see the difference in which he poses kookmin and Chanmin. Chanmin is more variety quality, they just bring both of them up and act the skit out. With kookmin he mentions the way kjk cares for jsm. It's nice, since ignoring it would make it overly suspicious as its very obvious (everyone has noticed, whether you're fan or not). But that's where it should end. I'll throw hands if the PD wants to make them a loveline lol. 

• Like 9
  • Love 1