[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

All I want for Christmas is a friend like Somin that can curse out my exes lol she truly is a variety gem. 

Rida Live pointed it out first but I also noticed that after Somin finished rolling on the floor it kinda looked that she said or did something in KJK’s direction and then KJK started playing with his bag and in the next scene he was on his phone?? It was interesting like all Kookmin interactions are these days :P

• Like 7

48 minutes ago, HappyVirusRM said:

All I want for Christmas is a friend like Somin that can curse out my exes lol she truly is a variety gem. 

Rida Live pointed it out first but I also noticed that after Somin finished rolling on the floor it kinda looked that she said or did something in KJK’s direction and then KJK started playing with his bag and in the next scene he was on his phone?? It was interesting like all Kookmin interactions are these days :P

Also when she did aegyo towards Ysc saying she also bet 5 dollars on him after the guest said it. Kjk immediately turned his head and put it down. Couldn't see his facial expression but it looked like he was smiling. The way he covered his face is so hilarious and cute (like she must not know I like this lol). Somin is literally the cutest creature ever, it may just be me being bias but she's literally the only person I can stand aegyo from when they try to do it.

• Like 6
  • Love 4

On 12/7/2019 at 9:26 PM, JialingGO said:

KsMerch- 

First, it is okay to share anything you want, but please read more blog posts first before you make this post. Some of us are getting delusional and we would have to prepare for any disappointment. However, please be more informative with your comment not to let us to be left alone with small information. I went to look for it, I hardly could find it. We didn't like to be left hanging there with some disappointment. For what I thought, Somin tends to be very friendly and taken more interest in making more friends. It is not new that somin makes friends fast especially male. Jong Kook is now surrounded with a lot of questions which women he really loves. We were very antsy and tried to figure it out.

Your comment feels like you dont really care what we have been sharing. Since you are new, please read the blog or watch kook min videos. And if there is possibility that somin may be involved with other guy... it is okay to share but consider our feelings and analysis through this blog. Somin is a very wise girl, she deserve so much more. Sometimes we tend to question about Sechan, sang yeob... we question it a lot. So please comment with more sense than just leaving us hanging with worries and confusion. 

Im sorry, i didnt mean it like that but again i apologize to all the ppl here. Its just that i found it odd since love is in the air for kookmin nowadays, then i noticed that thing happened so im kinda confused. She had thousands of fan to make friends but why this particular guy,  if i can say 'chosen'.By they way this is the guy im talking about, doesnt seem connected to any RM member or her brother, so i hold on to my earlier assumption that somin took interest/lucky guy. https://www.instagram.com/sangmintr/

Edited by Ksmerch
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Ksmerch said:

Im sorry, i didnt mean it like that but again i apologize to all the ppl here. Its just that i found it odd since love is in the air for kookmin nowadays, then i noticed that thing happened so im kinda confused. She had thousands of fan to make friends but why this particular guy,  if i can say 'chosen'.By they way this is the guy im talking about, doesnt seem connected to any RM member or her brother, so i hold on to my earlier assumption that somin took interest/lucky guy. https://www.instagram.com/sangmintr/

Sorry but she's doing to all fans her know,example basketball player when he's coming in runningman but i think it's not big deal.because she's love her fans

Edited by asti ningrum
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Ksmerch said:

She had thousands of fan to make friends but why this particular guy,  if i can say 'chosen'.By they way this is the guy im talking about, doesnt seem connected to any RM member or her brother, so i hold on to my earlier assumption that somin took interest/lucky

I looked at the Instagram that you shared. The First thing I know as a Somin fan is that she follows every person that she comes across. She likes their Instagram posts; and I don’t know why this specific guy stands out for you specifically. Not all the people that Somin meets and follows are supposed to be someone that Somin met through running man or close to her brother. He might be someone she met through different line of work. Somin followed almost all her co-stars and of course those are people that do not relate either to her brother or running man cast. Fans don’t need to know every person Somin follows. Somin meets someone and follows them on Instagram and constantly likes their posts to show support. He might also be a fan whom Somin met and She followed him back to show gratitude. He did take a picture in front of Somin’s Photo on the 9th anniversary fan meet, showing he definitely does show support for her on running man as well. So, I think you can relax that every guy Somin follows is perhaps “thee one”. Also, we kookmin fans are analyzing kookmin interaction with the view that they are close and there seems to be a high possibility that they either are interested in each other right now or already dating. So, if perhaps Somin is dating someone else out there and KJK as well, we do support them both. So, a claim that he might be special because he is not known to running man members or her brother, is sort of not convincing enough for him to be a romantic interest to Somin. If he was romantically involved with Somin, it would be weird if her brother didn’t know him either. There are just no hints about them being romantically involved other than them following each other. Well, good thing you are curious about him, but as kookmin fan for the interest of this forum and any shipping forums out there, we are often guessing, which means that there is a chance for things going either ways. Kookmin might be real, what we clearly hypothesis, and they might not. In the case they are not, the day they do announce that they have their own respective partners, we shall abide by that. Also, if you do see the discussions we often have about kookmin it is often about their mysterious interactions that often leaves us on the edge. There are lots of moments that keeps us curious and we are dedicated to solve and understand those discrepancies. All in all, for us kookmin is really a curious couple, where by, other men that Somin interacts with and other women that KJK interacts with outside the show is beyond us. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, shamos83 said:

I looked at the Instagram that you shared. The First thing I know as a Somin fan is that she follows every person that she comes across. She likes their Instagram posts; and I don’t know why this specific guy stands out for you specifically. Not all the people that Somin meets and follows are supposed to be someone that Somin met through running man or close to her brother. He might be someone she met through different line of work. Somin followed almost all her co-stars and of course those are people that do not relate either to her brother or running man cast. Fans don’t need to know every person Somin follows. Somin meets someone and follows them on Instagram and constantly likes their posts to show support. He might also be a fan whom Somin met and She followed him back to show gratitude. He did take a picture in front of Somin’s Photo on the 9th anniversary fan meet, showing he definitely does show support for her on running man as well. So, I think you can relax that every guy Somin follows is perhaps “thee one”. Also, we kookmin fans are analyzing kookmin interaction with the view that they are close and there seems to be a high possibility that they either are interested in each other right now or already dating. So, if perhaps Somin is dating someone else out there and KJK as well, we do support them both. So, a claim that he might be special because he is not known to running man members or her brother, is sort of not convincing enough for him to be a romantic interest to Somin. If he was romantically involved with Somin, it would be weird if her brother didn’t know him either. There are just no hints about them being romantically involved other than them following each other. Well, good thing you are curious about him, but as kookmin fan for the interest of this forum and any shipping forums out there, we are often guessing, which means that there is a chance for things going either ways. Kookmin might be real, what we clearly hypothesis, and they might not. In the case they are not, the day they do announce that they have their own respective partners, we shall abide by that. Also, if you do see the discussions we often have about kookmin it is often about their mysterious interactions that often leaves us on the edge. There are lots of moments that keeps us curious and we are dedicated to solve and understand those discrepancies. All in all, for us kookmin is really a curious couple, where by, other men that Somin interacts with and other women that KJK interacts with outside the show is beyond us. 

Hi first time posting here, I love Kookmin interactions, I’m always excited for a new episode to see them interact. I’ve been a SoMin fan since her drama 1% of something. I kind of feel that the trainer she followed might be her trainer since she was trying to get in shape for the fan meet, not that she needs it lol.

Edited by Kat28
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Kat28 said:

Hi first time posting here, I love Kookmin interactions, I’m always excited for a new episode to see them interact. I’ve been a SoMin fan since her drama 1% of something. I kind of feel that the trainer she followed might be her trainer since she was trying to get in shape for the fan meet, not that she needs it lol.

Welcome Aboard :lol:

Thanks and I think he might be the one too. Also yeah, not that she needed it but she did hire a trainer when she was practicing for the fanmeet. :D 

• Like 2

On 12/9/2019 at 11:47 AM, Rida Live said:

Don't know if anyone noticed but during the dance segment when jsm was dancing and yjs asks her to go and dance in front if ysc and she does. Everyone is laughing then kjk says "this is embarrassing, she decided to find love instead" (lmao so salty). Then jsm stands and looks at him, can't see her expression cause her back is to the camera so I don't know if she was giving him an upset expression or opposite because all of a sudden kjk switches his words to "Good job" and starts fumbling with his bag. I say it's him she was looking at because of her body angle and also lks and Haha were avoiding eye contact with her and he looks at her says good job and starts looking for God knows what in that bag of his lol. Wonder why he said it was embarrassing lol, it wasn't. Just funny. I hope she scolded him with her eyes, he was being too much for no reason:joy:

I noticed that too the first time i watched it. Maybe she was giving him a glare lol.

I was expecting them to mention the coffee truck, Jongkook, Haha and Sechan sent to Somin. But i'm relieved they didn't. So the coffee truck wasn't intended to promote chanmin

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

3 minutes ago, Mooncake09 said:

I noticed that too the first time i watched it. Maybe she was giving him a glare lol.

I was expecting them to mention the coffee truck, Jongkook, Haha and Sechan sent to Somin. But i'm relieved they didn't. So the coffee truck wasn't intended to promote chanmin

The coffee truck was sent after this episode. As for the pictures on it, it was Haha's doing lol (so mischievous a man). From the last episode, the pictures were taken on his phone.

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, Mooncake09 said:

@Rida Liveoh the coffee truck was sent after this episode? I thought it was before. The coffee truck was sent on November 22. I thought this episode was filmed on the 25th cause they said Sechan's birthday was in 2 weeks

Oh really? I'm just saying based on what I saw on wiki. It says it was filmed on 19th and the last episode was filmed on 18th. The next one with AOA as guests was filmed on 25th which makes sense because the next filming was December 2nd after the fan meeting and that's the one with Ryan Reynolds and the other Hollywood stars.

I might be wrong tho since they said his birthday was in 2 weeks. Makes sense it was filmed on 25th then

• Like 2

On 12/8/2019 at 9:00 AM, monijuni said:

I'm a new member. Nice to meet everyone here.:D
I've been watching RM for about  6 years. I was a casual fan of it for a while. But I got more enthusiastic about it once Somin unnie
joined. :love:

The first "kookmin" moment I noticed after Somin became a permanent member was in ep. 372. :heart:

I have a question,you think they are already boyfriend?

Great fun to read your posts. Keep up the good work! :thumbsup:
English is not my first language so i'm sorry if i make any grammatical errors.:sweatingbullets:

• Like 6

This thought just crossed my head. Why didn't they use kookmin as an official loveline as opposed to Chanmin (Not like I'd prefer it. I like my kookmin natural please with a dash of suspicious lol). Like everyone has said, it's most likely for ysc but if they were being practical, the best bet for a loveline would have been kookmin. The other loveline at the beginning of the year didn't work out because both parties were reluctant to play along. But at the start of the year, we had the rise of kookmin siblings. Then the coffee date episode that solidified them as the national siblings. Let's proceed to the fan meeting couple dance that everyone was excited for and they even trended for with a heart between their names. Since best couple awards are mostly based on chemistry, not always romance they didn't need to even depict it in a romantic light. There was nothing romantic about Kwangmin lol, even when they tried to turn it romantic, they ended up fighting or betraying each other. So kookmin could have been promoted as the national siblings. Their chemistry had a good start from the beginning of the year till today. The k-netz always love their interactions and ship them as the kookmin siblings. Some even see it in a romantic light from the last episode's question lol. So why exactly didn't they move foward with kookmin but instead decided to restrict their interactions.

This restriction is definitely not us being delusional, we have seen it two times already on screen, imagine the scenes they cut or edited. In ep 462 where they both win rock, paper, scissors and kjk wants to celebrate but jsm clasps her hands tightly together and fakes a squeal while motioning kjk towards the PD through her eyes. Kjk looks at the PD has a realisation like he suddenly remembers his instructions then gives a sheepish smile and backs off. It's just a handshake not even a hug, did they have to go that far. That episode was also the first episode Chanmin was highlighted so I guess they had instructions that day. The Anyang episode too, when he suddenly grasps her hands, jsm looks alarmed then quickly masks it and instead grasps it and says he shouldn't forget her when sharing the money instead of celebrating. Kjk gets the clue, looks at the PD and gives a sheepish smile again. Lol we've discussed this already but anytime I remember, the more it baffles me.

I'll strongly believe it's for ysc tho that's why they didn't use kookmin. Both kjk and jsm have both won the best couple award. Ysc is the only one without an award on the show so it's understandable why they are promoting him and he deserves an award too because he is hilarious. The last episode my throat hurt from laughing too much especially when he wrote 'You never know' on his phone and showed it to jsj:joy:. Jsj too deserves an award, he killed it this year. If it's up to me I'd give everyone of them an award. But the competition is tough, I'm rooting for other SBS shows I watched too. Especially for the best couple, I don't complain about it anymore because I finally understand why they are suddenly being aggressive with it. The competition is really tough there, and they started it late, plus k-netz didn't like the way it was forced in the beginning (we all didn't). Some are warming up to it now tho like me but then they released KJK's legendary laugh in the last episode and the attention shifted a lot lol. They tried to make up for it this episode tho. Brace yourself clan members, looks like they might shut down kookmin interactions till the awards is over lol. The biggest disadvantage with this loveline compared to others is it's late start, though I'm not complaining, if it started early we might not have some of the legendary kookmin moments we have now.

I also see we have a lot of new shippers and clan members. Welcome to the clan y'all:heart:

• Like 6
  • Love 4